workout pills and medications - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 10 (permalink) Old 02-03-2009, 02:24 PM Thread Starter
CEO of......

workout pills and medications

I started the Tri-Lean System today and i usually take Paxil (anxiety med, for my fucking fear of heights, which i don't need here in longview so i haven't taken it in about 3 weeks) I have a trip to Dallas planned in about 3 weeks and was going to get back on it but not if it was going to have some bad reaction with these workout pills. Anybody have any insight on this situation?

Anybody in a similar situation with medication? I'm trying to save a long being on hold forever phone call to my doctor.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 (permalink) Old 02-03-2009, 04:08 PM
Nobody

Quote:
Originally Posted by bert89coupe View Post
I started the Tri-Lean System today and i usually take Paxil (anxiety med, for my fucking fear of heights, which i don't need here in longview so i haven't taken it in about 3 weeks) I have a trip to Dallas planned in about 3 weeks and was going to get back on it but not if it was going to have some bad reaction with these workout pills. Anybody have any insight on this situation?

Anybody in a similar situation with medication? I'm trying to save a long being on hold forever phone call to my doctor.
Sorry, but you should probably call your Doctor if you're concerned. Sucks, but he's the one with the PhD.

New Project 1964 C10 350/700r4
post #3 of 10 (permalink) Old 02-03-2009, 07:25 PM
Rookie

You have to take meds 3 weeks prior to flying? I thought you could just take them the day of.

Paxil does take a couple weeks to get in your system I think, but isnt that for depression? Without me having to look it up….

87 LX Hatch -- Project 302 [email protected] -- 4 Sale
89 4 eye coupe (Grayhorse)
07 Harley Truck S/C
08 G-37S
LockoutSupplements.com

post #4 of 10 (permalink) Old 02-03-2009, 07:49 PM Thread Starter
CEO of......

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRAYHORSE View Post
You have to take meds 3 weeks prior to flying? I thought you could just take them the day of.

Paxil does take a couple weeks to get in your system I think, but isnt that for depression? Without me having to look it up?.

Doc told me it takes 2weeks to fully get into my system. I'm not scared to fly, it's driving over the tall bridges that gets to me. I can do it, i just don't like it.

and Paxil is for both, depression and anxiety, but i've never been "depressed" so it's not for that. Also been told that when i'm on it i'm alot "calmer" and don't get mad as easily. But i don't believe that
post #5 of 10 (permalink) Old 02-03-2009, 07:52 PM Thread Starter
CEO of......

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperWho? View Post
Sorry, but you should probably call your Doctor if you're concerned. Sucks, but he's the one with the PhD.

i just figured people on here always act so smart that maybe somebody knew the answer lol

plus, i was taking a shot in the dark that maybe someone on here takes something like that.
post #6 of 10 (permalink) Old 02-03-2009, 10:02 PM
Wolverines!!!

just take 5 shots of whiskey before the flight you'll be good
post #7 of 10 (permalink) Old 02-03-2009, 10:28 PM Thread Starter
CEO of......

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlowLX View Post
just take 5 shots of whiskey before the flight you'll be good

not flying, but that's a good idea for the next time.
post #8 of 10 (permalink) Old 02-04-2009, 09:18 PM

I started taking extreme tren last tuesday. ive already noticed im getting stronger in my sets and i am about to up the weight again (usually i wait about 2 weeks) but after one week on tren, its getting way to easy. so far ive gained 4lbs on it but not fat. in fact my abs are looking better than when they did before. couple of my friends have taken it and seen great results just make sure u have a pct.
post #9 of 10 (permalink) Old 02-04-2009, 09:32 PM
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazy_tim View Post
I started taking extreme tren last tuesday. ive already noticed im getting stronger in my sets and i am about to up the weight again (usually i wait about 2 weeks) but after one week on tren, its getting way to easy. so far ive gained 4lbs on it but not fat. in fact my abs are looking better than when they did before. couple of my friends have taken it and seen great results just make sure u have a pct.

What are you talking about? He's not looking for a pro hormone. Your strength will go up every workout on "Tren"

He's talking about diet pills and his mediction.

87 LX Hatch -- Project 302 [email protected] -- 4 Sale
89 4 eye coupe (Grayhorse)
07 Harley Truck S/C
08 G-37S
LockoutSupplements.com
post #10 of 10 (permalink) Old 02-05-2009, 08:24 AM

whoops, then just disregard everything i said.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement