**DFWStangs Summer Transformation 2009** - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 164 (permalink) Old 01-20-2009, 11:47 AM Thread Starter
Rookie

**DFWStangs Summer Transformation 2009**

DFWStangs Summer Transformation 2009

Sponsors:

Lockout Industries (www.Lockoutforums.com) You can keep workout logs here if you wish...

(Need more sponsors!)

Same as last year...
There seems to be a lot of badasses in the pumping iron forum. It’s time to put up or shut up. Show us what you got! Summer will be here shortly and this transformation will get you ready for the pool, lake, beach, or whatever.
The transformation can be weight loss, bulk, muscle gain, anything you think will make the best transformation for you to win.

How contestants will be judged: Each judge ranks the contestants from first to last. If there are 10 contestants, each first place vote is awarded 10 points, which decreases to the 10th place vote which would be awarded 1 point. Then all the results would be tallied up to decide the contestant’s place.

Prizes: (So Far)

*$50 in supplements, various sample Prize Packs, Large Met-Rx Gym Bag, and T-Shirts from Lockoutforums.com - Grayhorse

*$50 in supplements - Motoman

*$30 in supplements - SuperWho

*$20 in supplements - D-Money2003

so far… sponsors welcome.

Start Date: Feb 15 2009

End Date: May 15 2009

Rules:
• Must be an active poster on Dfwstangs (Judges discretion)
• Before and After pictures required with newspaper (and close up of date on newspaper so we can verify the date) or a white piece of paper with date and "xxxxxxxxxx" on it. (i will tell you a week prior so there's no cheating by starting now)
• A minimum of 4 before and after pictures of different poses (relaxed front with newspaper), relaxed back or flexed back, front double bicep or most muscular, legs). Make sure these pictures will allow the judges to accurately see your progress. Also keep before and after pictures under the same conditions (i.e. lightning, cameras, poses, flexing). More poses/pictures are encouraged. Guys can wear shorts, Girls can wear bathing suit top also.
• No use of illegal drugs and/or designer steroids/prohormones/hgh (obviously this will be on the honor system)
• Any of the contestants who does not complete the starting pics, final pics, or any of the other requirements will be disqualified.
Below is the information each contestant will fill out.

First round of pics are due on Feb 13-15th!!

In your post include the following….

Sex:

Height:

Weight:

Short bio about yourself:

Supplements that will be used during the contest:

Short Term Goal:

Long Term Goal:

Other: (Optional) Starting and ending measurments, lift stats, BF%, etc...

Competitors:

1. The Raven
2. MotoMan
3. dville_gt
4. 90lxstangman
5. turbodriven
6. 88hatch5_0
7. Da Prez
8. Rafa
9. CobraChic
10. The Big Matt
11. Marisa
12. D-Money2003 (last years winner)
13. Mustang_marc
14. AL P
15. l8trg8tr
16. SlowLX
17. ThreeFingerPete
18. Nasty Nate
19. dustin
20. TRAXX
21. Blown03_GT
22. Sean88gt
23. 11sec4eyes
24. Strychnine
25. 01svtboy
26. redheadintx

(We had 40 last year and about 10 finished)

Judges:
Grayhorse
Strychnine
tex
SuperWho?

Let the games begin!

87 LX Hatch -- Project 302 [email protected] -- 4 Sale
89 4 eye coupe (Grayhorse)
07 Harley Truck S/C
08 G-37S
LockoutSupplements.com

Last edited by GRAYHORSE; 03-26-2009 at 11:03 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 164 (permalink) Old 01-20-2009, 12:06 PM
Lifer

I'll add my pictures, measurements, etc. and update my weight prior to the deadline.

Sex: Female

Height: 5'4"

Weight: 145

Short bio about yourself: I used to be in great shape about 5 years ago and I've slowly let myself go more and more with each year that passes. I drink too much, eat too much shitty food, and need to exercise more. I get discouraged easily and I almost never follow through with something I say I'm going to do. I'm too short to be this fat and I'm fed up. I am tired of wearing size 8 clothing and not wanting to go out b/c I feel fat & ugly in everything I wear. I want to get healthy again for myself and my family. I want to feel happy and confident so I don't have to dread figuring out what I will wear when I go out that will cover my disgusting body.

Supplements that will be used during the contest: Tri-Lean System

Short Term Goal: shed atleast 10 lbs. of fat, gain muscle tone, jog a 5K without stopping to walk

Long Term Goal: shed atleast 25 lbs. of fat, get my BF% under 20%, and be able to complete (walk/jog) a 1/2 marathon

post #3 of 164 (permalink) Old 01-20-2009, 12:07 PM
UNFUCKWITHABLE

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRAYHORSE View Post
Judges:
Grayhorse
(Need at least 2 more)
I'll do it.

I won't be competing. Once I got cleared to get active again in December I got back with a vengeance... so I guess my own personal contest already started a month ago. (though I did get some before pics).

Audentes Fortuna Juvat

Last edited by Strychnine; 01-20-2009 at 12:28 PM.

post #4 of 164 (permalink) Old 01-20-2009, 12:08 PM
tex
Lifer

Since Aaron is competing, I'll volunteer as a judge.
post #5 of 164 (permalink) Old 01-20-2009, 01:16 PM
Nobody

Well, I'm no chick, but I'll volunteer to judge, and I'll throw in a prize from your site to the winner.

New Project 1964 C10 350/700r4
post #6 of 164 (permalink) Old 01-20-2009, 01:29 PM
Hired Hand

Sex: Male

Height: 5'10"

Weight: 210-215lbs

Short bio about yourself: I was up to 230 at about 10% bodyfat in the beginning of September, when I broke both my right tibia and fibula up in Colorado. I was bed-ridden for the first 4 weeks (couldn't even get up to pee), and then confined to a chair for the next month and a half. I'm a very off or on type personality, so being that I was already unable to hit the gym, my diet went to crap. As my muscle atrophied, the fat replaced it. I still can't do any serious cardio, but it's time to clean my system out, and get this fat off.

Supplements that will be used during the contest: Glutamine, protein, and a multi-vitamin

Short Term Goal: to get this bad weight off (25lbs or so), and begin to build my right leg back up.

Long Term Goal: 220lbs lean and able to jog again.

Other: It'll be interesting to be on this side of the fence this time.

Raven 2006 Yamaha R6S

"If it has horsepower or tits you're gonna have trouble with it eventually..."
post #7 of 164 (permalink) Old 01-20-2009, 01:47 PM
You never go full retard

Sex:
Yes please! haha Male.

Height:
6 foot.

Weight:
192lbs

Short bio about yourself:
Played sports all my life and have always been in great shape for the most part. Over the last couple years I've been through a couple major injuries that have affected my workout routines (which didn't allow me to finish last years comp). But I'm back at it now and I'm ready to make the transformation. Currently working out and training to start on a mens hockey team.

Supplements that will be used during the contest:
Tri-Lean System (if not then the Venom Hyperdrive)
Syntha-6 protein shakes
multi-vitamin
Vitamin C
Ginseing
Possibly a meal replacement shake of some sort (gotta see what Greg has for that).

Short Term Goal:
Drop 15-20lbs and tone up

Long Term Goal:
Drop to 170-175lb of lean muscle and then bulk to 180-185lbs of lean muscle.

No clue on measurements. If it helps I'm 6foot, wear a size 34 jeans, and a med-larg in tee shirts.

Over five thousand years ago, Moses said to the children of Israel, "Pick up your shovel, mount your asses and camels, and I will lead you to the Promised Land." Nearly 75 years ago, Roosevelt said,"Lay down your shovels, sit on your asses, and light up a camel, this is the Promised Land." Now Obama has stolen your shovel..., taxed your asses, raised the price of camels and mortgaged the Promised Land!
post #8 of 164 (permalink) Old 01-20-2009, 02:57 PM
Time Served

I'd be down for this, I'm already trying to bulk up right now as it is.

Height: 6'

Weight: Varies, though I have a baseline weight of about 175 after a large "evacuation"

Short bio about yourself: I'm a senior in college, studying Kinesiology and hoping to try my hand at personal training when I graduate in May

Supplements that will be used during the contest: Centrum Daily Multivitamin, Universal Nutrition Real Gains (chocolate, )

Short Term Goal: It was to gain 20 lbs by summertime, but I doubt that's going to happen naturally, so my goal will be to gain 10 lbs and hopefully hover around a lean 185.

Long Term Goal: Maintain level of fitness, stay healthy

I'd like to be able to naturally bench 225 at least 10 times, squat 225 with ease (I am a weakling when it comes to legs, though not due to not training them), deadlift 315 at least 10 times, get my shoulder press back to 135 (if my hurting/healing right shoulder will let me)
post #9 of 164 (permalink) Old 01-20-2009, 04:16 PM Thread Starter
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperWho? View Post
Well, I'm no chick, but I'll volunteer to judge, and I'll throw in a prize from your site to the winner.
Cool, if you throw in a $$ amount for them to spend i'll add you to the sponsers. It will be at cost as well.

07 Harley Truck S/C
08 G-37S
LockoutSupplements.com
post #10 of 164 (permalink) Old 01-20-2009, 04:20 PM
Nobody

Quote:
Cool, if you throw in a $$ amount for them to spend i'll add you to the sponsers. It will be at cost as well.
Bottle of hyperdrive. It's unisex.

post #11 of 164 (permalink) Old 01-20-2009, 04:51 PM
You never go full retard

Quote:
Greg I'll paypal you some sponsor $$$ again this year, even if it's $50-75 that could be spread over a couple things.

Over five thousand years ago, Moses said to the children of Israel, "Pick up your shovel, mount your asses and camels, and I will lead you to the Promised Land." Nearly 75 years ago, Roosevelt said,"Lay down your shovels, sit on your asses, and light up a camel, this is the Promised Land." Now Obama has stolen your shovel..., taxed your asses, raised the price of camels and mortgaged the Promised Land!
post #12 of 164 (permalink) Old 01-20-2009, 05:28 PM
Lifer

Weight: 215lbs

Short bio about yourself: About 2 years ago I was 235lbs, not in shape at all, decided to make a lifestyle change, 6 months later I was a SKINNY 168lbs. At that point I decided that I wanted to start bulking. After spending a year finding out that bulking and staying super lean was not possible I dedicated myself to bulking and lifting heavy, that is where I am now, 215lbs, fairly lean, happy but still wanting more size.

Supplements that will be used during the contest: Multi, Creatine, Protein, lots of FOOD!

Short Term Goal: 225lbs @ current bodyfat.

Long Term Goal: 235lbs @ or below current bodyfat.

deadlift : 505
bench : 335
squat : 415
post #13 of 164 (permalink) Old 01-20-2009, 08:35 PM Thread Starter
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperWho? View Post
Bottle of hyperdrive. It's unisex.
I pay right at $28 a bottle for the hyperdrive but when you paypal me the money it charges 3%. I'll cover the shipping as well to the winners prizes, so if you want to send $30 that would be great. [email protected]

07 Harley Truck S/C
08 G-37S
LockoutSupplements.com
post #14 of 164 (permalink) Old 01-20-2009, 08:36 PM Thread Starter
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by MotoMan View Post
Greg I'll paypal you some sponsor $$$ again this year, even if it's $50-75 that could be spread over a couple things.
That would be awsome! The address is above ^^^^.

07 Harley Truck S/C
08 G-37S
LockoutSupplements.com
post #15 of 164 (permalink) Old 01-20-2009, 10:02 PM
Time Served

I will Get pic's as soon as they are needed

Sex:Male

Height: 5'9"

Weight: 170

Short bio about yourself: 24 yo FF/Medic, I missed the cut off for the competion last year but went ahead and followed it with everyone and had tremendous results. I went from about a 150 and a beer belly to 170 slim and trim. Over the last year I've got involved in Road bike racing again and running 10K's and Half Marathons. This summer I will be competing in the Hood to Coast relay race in Oregon 197 miles of pure calf burning torture.

Supplements that will be used during the contest: Either Syntha 6, or Muscle Milk, Jacked Pre-workout, Cyto-Max, BCAA,

Short Term Goal: Add good solid 5-10 muscle

Long Term Goal: Healthy life style,
post #16 of 164 (permalink) Old 01-20-2009, 10:54 PM
Lifer

Height: 6'3

Weight: 250

Short bio about yourself: I'm a father of two. A 4 year old girl and a 3 year old boy. Well be married for 5 years next month. I have always been in decent shape until I got married and kinda let myself go. I would love to stay my same weight but with lean muscle and tone.

Supplements: So far I'm using muscle tech. Creakic, Luekic, and gakic. But hopefully tomorrow will be using N-gorge, BCAA, cr2 creatine, Evopro protein.

Short term goal: To lose the fat in my belly and gain strength and muscle development.

Long term goal: Not to gain the fat back.
post #17 of 164 (permalink) Old 01-21-2009, 01:04 AM
Lifer

Greg if you need another judge I am up for it. Just let me know.
post #18 of 164 (permalink) Old 01-21-2009, 01:44 AM
JKD
Gracie Jiu Jitsu Addict

Location: The weapon is only as good as the person wielding it.
It's bad that the only thing that keeps me from doing this is having my pic photoshopped all over the internet with the constant fat jokes. I think I could win it with Adam pushing me really hard.

Shrimp'n ain't easy....
post #19 of 164 (permalink) Old 01-21-2009, 06:50 AM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by JKD View Post
It's bad that the only thing that keeps me from doing this is having my pic photoshopped all over the internet with the constant fat jokes. I think I could win it with Adam pushing me really hard.
I was nervous about that too... but I posted pics last year and it was made clear in the thread that there would be no bantering, etc. since those of us who are entering are doing it for the sake of our health. I don't think you'll have to worry about it.

post #20 of 164 (permalink) Old 01-21-2009, 09:05 AM
Hired Hand

Quote:
Like I want the world to see my fat ass as it is at the moment... If you can win, DO IT.

Raven 2006 Yamaha R6S

post #21 of 164 (permalink) Old 01-21-2009, 09:06 AM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Raven View Post
Like I want the world to see my fat ass as it is at the moment... If you can win, DO IT.
Exactly! The "before" pics are the hardest part. Mine this year are going to be worse than they were last year when I said I was going to do this contest and didn't follow through.

post #22 of 164 (permalink) Old 01-21-2009, 10:12 AM
Bitter Italian

Quote:
Originally Posted by redheadintx View Post
Exactly! The "before" pics are the hardest part. Mine this year are going to be worse than they were last year when I said I was going to do this contest and didn't follow through.
I thought you were going to do real well last year too.

You should send my wife an email about the cardio dance classes she does. Great workout and you dont have to deal with a stank gym and men watching you, I have orders to kill any that show up.

If want I can send you her email. lmk

Good luck this year, stick with it.
-nick
post #23 of 164 (permalink) Old 01-21-2009, 10:20 AM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wario View Post
I thought you were going to do real well last year too.

You should send my wife an email about the cardio dance classes she does. Great workout and you dont have to deal with a stank gym and men watching you, I have orders to kill any that show up.

If want I can send you her email. lmk

Good luck this year, stick with it.
-nick
I thought I was too but just like I always do with everything - I quit. I have got to start making MYSELF a priority and putting my health first. I just find myself making excuses to justify my bad choices.

I know your wife does belly dancing and I am absolutely interested in it... it's finding the time that is difficult for me. My daughter is involved in SO much and keeps me busy 90% of the time. It also doesn't help that I live in BFE and most things are a 40 minute drive. See?... more excuses!

Send me her info... maybe she has something on her schedule that will work for me.

post #24 of 164 (permalink) Old 01-21-2009, 10:40 AM
Rhabdomyolysis anyone?

Quote:
I thought I was too but just like I always do with everything - I quit. I have got to start making MYSELF a priority and putting my health first. I just find myself making excuses to justify my bad choices.

I know your wife does belly dancing and I am absolutely interested in it... it's finding the time that is difficult for me. My daughter is involved in SO much and keeps me busy 90% of the time. It also doesn't help that I live in BFE and most things are a 40 minute drive. See?... more excuses!

Send me her info... maybe she has something on her schedule that will work for me.
Sounds like you have a long road to run back and forth on.

Crossfit.com <--- no wimps allowed
post #25 of 164 (permalink) Old 01-21-2009, 10:49 AM
Lifer

Quote:
I'm having an issue with that myself. I just don't want to show off my fat belly to the world. I'm weighing in at 227 right now but I'm trying to get down to 220 by the contest. Join the gym with me Steve, we can work out together and drop some weight.

Photobucket
post #26 of 164 (permalink) Old 01-21-2009, 11:10 AM
Nobody

Quote:

Go buy a bike AND GET TO IT.
I live about 20 minutes from town, and you can get a lot done on these nice roads. It's nice to get some fresh air, just carry some pepper spray for the dogs that people feel the need to let roam the countryside.

post #27 of 164 (permalink) Old 01-21-2009, 11:16 AM
Army Strong

Height: 5?10"

Weight: 230

Short bio about yourself: I'm a diesel mechanic, so strength is very important to me. I'm a father of two and since they eat what they want so do I and now it's time to get on the right track and set the right example.

Supplements that will be used during the contest: 100% Whey Protein

Short Term Goal: Drop my waistline to a 34 from a 36-38. Also to get rid of my MOOBS!!!

Long Term Goal: Drop the Fat and pack on the lean muscle

Quote:
Originally Posted by AL P View Post
There are two kinds of people in this world son, those that jerk off and those that lie about it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geor! View Post
Weird, cuz I'd rather be out on the streets sucking dick for crack than working!
http://www.phoenixtears.ca/ Cancer cure.
post #28 of 164 (permalink) Old 01-21-2009, 11:35 AM
Hired Hand

Quote:
Originally Posted by blownaltered View Post
I'm having an issue with that myself. I just don't want to show off my fat belly to the world. I'm weighing in at 227 right now but I'm trying to get down to 220 by the contest. Join the gym with me Steve, we can work out together and drop some weight.
I wasn't too thrilled to show my before's last year (nowhere near as bad as I am now), but when put next to the afters, who gives a flying fuck what people want to think about the fat pics?

Raven 2006 Yamaha R6S

post #29 of 164 (permalink) Old 01-21-2009, 12:07 PM
That's what she said!

Height: 5'11''

Weight: 221 (1-21-2009)

Short Bio: 3 years ago I lost almost 50 lbs and got down to 185. I don't want or need to lose that much. (I looked too skinny) I sit at a desk all day so it's real easy to gain weight, but I don't want to use that as a crutch anymore.

Supplements: 100% Whey protein and possible the Tri-Lean system

Short term goal: Get my weight below 200 and get a little bit more cut up.

Long Term goal: Keep up good dieting habits and keep the weight off.

post #30 of 164 (permalink) Old 01-21-2009, 12:20 PM
Ide fuck her in the ass..

Sex:M

Height:5'7"

Weight:260

Short bio about yourself: I'm a emergency dispatch operator, former truck driver, so i sit on my ass all day, father of 3, recently divorced, very bad eating habits... really need a major change in my life, im hoping this is a nice start in the right direction...

Supplements that will be used during the contest: n/a

Short Term Goal:lose 40 lbs of fat, and build more muscle

Long Term Goal: maintain a healthy weight, somewhere around 200lbs, and get back into heavy weight lifting

WTB: At&T phone... pm me what ya got...

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
post #31 of 164 (permalink) Old 01-21-2009, 02:10 PM
JKD
Gracie Jiu Jitsu Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by blownaltered View Post
See what kind of deal you can get me the next time you go please.

Shrimp'n ain't easy....
post #32 of 164 (permalink) Old 01-21-2009, 02:49 PM
Rhabdomyolysis anyone?

If another judge is needed I am willing.

Crossfit.com <--- no wimps allowed
post #33 of 164 (permalink) Old 01-21-2009, 02:50 PM
Time Served

Are pictures to be posted in this thread, and at what time?
post #34 of 164 (permalink) Old 01-21-2009, 03:06 PM Thread Starter
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by StellarKart View Post
Are pictures to be posted in this thread, and at what time?
No a thread for contest pics will be started the week of Feb 15th...

07 Harley Truck S/C
08 G-37S
LockoutSupplements.com
post #35 of 164 (permalink) Old 01-21-2009, 03:15 PM
Lifer

Height:5'11''

Weight:218

Short bio about yourself: I have always stayed fairly active, and I am very competitive. I have always been athletic (fast,strong etc) just never the "complete look" and that is due to diet, I always eat what I want and when I want, so I know the most important thing for me is to clean up my fast food fix.I help run a sports performance facility so it keeps me active daily and I can compete with some top notch athletes on a daily basis.

Supplements that will be used during the contest: N.O. Shotgun and protein and a fairly decent diet (no sodas) hardest thing for me.

Short Term Goal:to gain the "look" that I have always wanted, cut up without losing too much mass.

Long Term Goal: Once I get there to maintain and build on what I have done.

Measurements relaxed(measuring tape/ not clothes sizes)-

Bf%-15%

waist-36''

hips/(big butt)-42''

Chest-45''

Forearms-13''

Biceps-16.75''

Thighs-26''

Calves-15''

Cowboys to the Super Bowl!!!!!
post #36 of 164 (permalink) Old 01-21-2009, 03:37 PM
is chilaxing

Height: 5' 8''

Weight: 205-210 (haven't weighed myself yet, will update when I do)

Short bio about yourself: Work at desk all day. Real lazy when I get home. Don't have energy like I used to when I was in shape about 5-6 years ago.

Supplements that will be used during the contest: Tri-Lean system and Muscle Milk

Short Term Goal: Lose some of this gut!!! Get in shape this year to do the MudRun...LOL.

Long Term Goal: Like to weigh around 185 lean. Able to have energy and do activities without getting tired quick.

post #37 of 164 (permalink) Old 01-21-2009, 08:49 PM
Very Thankful!

Height: 5'9"

Weight: 167

Short bio about yourself: Ummm Hip Replacement so I can't run or jump so my step class has been out for a few years... Then divorced and three kids that are VERY active in school so I have like NO time. Probably started drinking more than I should as well... That and stress of handling it all. A few Christmas pictures I took with my family I seriously look pregnant. Time to take care of myself....Im in.

Supplements that will be used during the contest: N/A

Short Term Goal: shed atleast 10-15 lbs. of fat, work on loosing my belly

Long Term Goal: Loose 25lbs, Tone up, get rid of the belly

Yea pics to come closer to time.
post #38 of 164 (permalink) Old 01-21-2009, 10:35 PM
Very Interesting

Out to win this thing this year....

Height: 6' 4

Weight: 274 as of today, hope to be in the 260s when the contest starts

Short bio about yourself: At my highest I was weighing in at 330+, Got down to 260s before, but let it go, and got back to 305 last year. Since last year, I'm in the 270s, and ready to drop another 40 this year. Never been an athletic or active person, which I blame a lot on ADD Since getting on medication for ADD I notice a desire and ability to complete things I set my mind to.

Supplements that will be used during the contest: Protein, Orange Triad

Short Term Goal: During this contest I'd like to drop 20 pounds or so

Long Term Goal: Weigh 220-230 at 15% BF, stay healthy

Other: to come closer to start date

Pics: I'll edit this post near the start date

Good luck everyone, last year really got me started, and 40 pounds lighter. Hopefully this year will do the same.

You're only as strong as you allow yourself to be...

Lockout Workout Forums and Supplements
post #39 of 164 (permalink) Old 01-22-2009, 08:23 AM
Lifer

Well hell, I may as well jump in. I've tried doing the transformation thing the past few times and always flake out.

Height: 5'7"

Weight:150

Short bio: Recent life changes took me down a path of complacency, laziness and overindulgence in things I have been denied in the past. I'm a bartender so I take in lots of calories in the form of alcohol/shots 4 or 5 days a week. I need structure. (and pretty much ditto everything April posted in her bio. I feel ya, sister. I fucking feel ya.)

Supplements: none

Short term goal: drop 10-15

Long term: drop 25-30

fuck!
post #40 of 164 (permalink) Old 01-22-2009, 09:18 AM
Hired Hand

Quote:
Originally Posted by CobraChic View Post
Ummm Hip Replacement so I can't run or jump so my step class has been out for a few years...
Try the recumbent bike C, that's what I'll be relegated to when I can do it for more than 10 minutes at a time without pain.

Raven 2006 Yamaha R6S

post #41 of 164 (permalink) Old 01-22-2009, 11:47 AM
JKD
Gracie Jiu Jitsu Addict

Height: 5'9

Weight: 285lbs

Short bio about yourself: In 2001 I had a work related injury where I was unable to work/excersise. With the medication and time off, I ballooned from my martial arts competitiveweight at 195lbs to 245lbs in one year and devolped some BAD eating habits. My wife and I recently had a baby where I gained even more weight. I'm sick of it, something need to change.

Supplements that will be used during the contest: Open to suggestions, never used any.

Short Term Goal: Lose as much weight as possible. Feel healthy again.

Long Term Goal: Get and stay healthy. I'd like to get to 200-210lbs with an acceptable bodyfat %.

Other: I've never taken any measurements, never really worked out with weights before. Only measurement I am aware of is waist size. Currently I am a 44, I want to get back to a 34.

Shrimp'n ain't easy....

Last edited by JKD; 01-22-2009 at 11:56 AM.
post #42 of 164 (permalink) Old 01-22-2009, 11:55 AM
Owned!!

Height: 511

Weight: 235

Short bio about yourself: I won last year and hope to win it all again! I did my first half marathon back in November and im going to do another one at the Cowtown Feb. 28.

Supplements that will be used during the contest: N.O. Xplode and Hyperdrive Venom

Short Term Goal: To lose as much weight as possible and try and gain some muscle.

Long Term Goal: I would like to keep the weight off and continue losing weight and gaining muscle.

www.myspace.com/dmoney86
post #43 of 164 (permalink) Old 01-22-2009, 12:59 PM
Lifer

Height: 5'10"

Weight: 140

Short bio about yourself: I was fairly dedicated to this last year and worked out 5-6 days a week for better part of the year, religiously. I made noticeable gains last year and i hit a max of 165lbs, doubled my lifts across the board and put on a decent amount of mass. However, lost it all due to several reasons i will leave unmentioned. Id like to dedicate myself to the gym regardless of whats going on in my life or how many hours i work.

Supplements that will be used during the contest: Muscle Milk and Creatine

Short Term Goal: Add as much body mass / muscle as possible, naturally.

Long Term Goal: Add as much body mass / muscle as possible, naturally.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cmarsh93z
Don't Fuck with DFWStangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.
post #44 of 164 (permalink) Old 01-22-2009, 02:13 PM
Worship me

Height:5'10"

Weight:~228

Short bio about yourself:I've lifted consistently with only a one year break for the past 16 years. For the contest, I'm just going to try to drop as much fat as possible while gaining some tone and maybe a little size. I haven't eaten "right" in a long time but have started to do that now as the beginning of the contest approaches.

Supplements that will be used during the contest: Twinlab creatine, Myoplex protein, nature's energy drink (black coffee) lots of good staple foods like plain oatmeal, brown rice, etc. I can't sit and eat chicken breast after chicken breast, that's not my scene so I have to stay fresh or I get bored and fall off the wagon.

Short Term Goal: None really, just a good showing.

Long Term Goal: My goal has always been to just stay in shape and look decent.

Other: I'm hoping I can run 3 miles in 24 minutes at 200+ lbs. of bodyweight. I did it a while back and its a good short term cardio goal that fits within the timeframe of this contest.

Last edited by AL P; 01-23-2009 at 10:38 AM.
post #45 of 164 (permalink) Old 01-22-2009, 04:33 PM
Lifer

Weight: 226

Short bio: I lifted when I was in high school atleast 4 days a week till I was 19, that's when I blew out my shoulder. I really put on weight when I quit smoking back in '03, I went from 190 to 235 in 6 months. I lost 30lbs in '06 but then my wife had a baby and I put it right back on. Really want to get back on track.

Supplements: Protein and vitamins

Short term goal: Lose 30lbs

Long Term Goal: Cut body fat and build some size

Other:

Photobucket
post #46 of 164 (permalink) Old 01-22-2009, 10:11 PM
Wolverines!!!

What the hell I'm game

Height:5-11

Weight:178

Short bio about yourself Dealt with a string of personal issues after I got back form Iraq in 06, started to get back to my old shape last year but haven't been to serious with ti.

Supplements that will be used during the contest:Protein, Creatine, Glutamine

Short Term Goal:Finish 50 miles on the bike, and get back below 10% BF

Long Term Goal:Ride a century, run another half marathon if my legs hold up, and maintain a healthy workout after I get out of the Corps this summer.
post #47 of 164 (permalink) Old 01-23-2009, 09:12 PM Thread Starter
Rookie

So far $50 is going to have to spread a long way.

07 Harley Truck S/C
08 G-37S
LockoutSupplements.com
post #48 of 164 (permalink) Old 01-23-2009, 11:33 PM
10% Real Fruit Juice

Quote:
So far $50 is going to have to spread a long way.
why not require a $50 entry fee, via paypal, for everyone wishing to participate. then reward 1st and maybe 2nd place.

getting vested would serve as extra motivation too...

just my two cents...
post #49 of 164 (permalink) Old 01-23-2009, 11:52 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyMCev View Post
why not require a $50 entry fee, via paypal, for everyone wishing to participate. then reward 1st and maybe 2nd place.

just my two cents...
X2 I'm down for that.
post #50 of 164 (permalink) Old 01-25-2009, 10:48 AM Thread Starter
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyMCev View Post

just my two cents...
I wouldnt mind but people arent going to want to spend that much. Also if we were playing for a lot of money, someone that knew what they where doing would be more likely to use drugs or supplements that arent allowed.

If contestants want to throw in $20 for supplents to go to the top 3 placings i wouldnt mind.

07 Harley Truck S/C
08 G-37S
LockoutSupplements.com
Sponsored Links
Advertisement