DFW Mustang Forums banner

2009 Transformation Discussion

5K views 158 replies 39 participants last post by  SuperWho? 
#1 ·
2009 Transformation Discussion

Ok, last year the transformation started on the 15th of February and went for 3 months.

1. Everybody good with that date?

2. I think 3 months is a good time frame. Gives everyone a chance to make good progress and helps some stick with it that long. Haha

3. Sponsors are welcome if you want to donate or know anyone that does.

4. Last year is was decided that supplements should be prizes and not cash. Discuss this one..

5. All supplements bought by sponsors this year will be at cost thanks to Lockoutforums. :)

6. The rules still good?

Rules:
• Must be an active poster on Dfwstangs (Judges discretion)
• Before and After pictures required with newspaper (and close up of date on newspaper so we can verify the date)
• A minimum of 4 before and after pictures of different poses (relaxed front with newspaper), relaxed back or flexed back, front double bicep or most muscular, and legs). Make sure these pictures will allow the judges to accurately see your progress. Also keep before and after pictures under the same conditions (i.e. lightning, cameras, poses, flexing). More poses/pictures are encouraged.
• No use of illegal drugs and/or designer steroids/prohormones/hgh (obviously this will be on the honor system)
• Any of the contestants who does not complete the starting pics, final pics, or any of the other requirements will be disqualified.

7. We will need Fair Judges as well; I think it went well last year. Judges cannot enter contest for prizes.

See less See more
#7 ·
Last year, i had a few people either send me a check or paypal Lockout. Then i showed what their money bought for the contest and added them to the sponsor list.
Of course you can tell me what you want your money to buy. Same thing...
It will be a little cheaper than what's listed on the online site because it will be at cost.

#5 ·
I entered last year, didn't follow through, and I'm still fat. I am working out and eating better... I just started drinking a shit ton of wine. Maybe I'll participate now that I've decided to cut back on my alcohol consumption??? Hmmmm... the thought of having to post new before pictures... good god...

#9 ·
Sounds good, hopefully I won't get sick as fuck this year.

#12 ·
I doubt that I'll be able to do cardio or legs by then, but that doesn't mean I can't get my diet in check, and work on upper body. I don't expect to win, but I definitely could use the motivation. Oh how the mighty have fallen, from judge to junkfood.

#14 ·
Greg I'm down again, I'll throw another $50 your way to put towards the end prizes. As far as no sups are we saying that Proteins, creatines, Hyperdrive, Prostanivar, etc... can't be used?

#17 ·
Wow! Isn't it crazy how long it can take to really get your body where you want it to be but it seems like it takes no time at all for it to be where you DON'T want it to? I need to lose atleast 20 pounds to really feel "good" again - physically and mentally - and now that I've let it get up to 20 it seems so far off. I get to where I tell myself it's just easier to drown my sorrows in a bottle of wine. Yes, I am up to ONE BOTTLE per NIGHT. That is atleast 1K EMPTY calories.

#19 ·
Drop the wine, and as long as you don't eat to make up for it, I bet you lose half that 20lbs without hardly trying. Not gonna lie, I turned myself boderline alkie to deal with the pain, and it shows.

#44 ·
like last year, i was motivated to loose 20lbs. this year im aiming to drop down to 170 from 200; lower would be better. one thing that got me off track from my diet last year was drinking and slacking on working out. funny thing is as much as i would drink i never got above 207. it got to the point i was drinking every 8-9 days with one day off. it really fucking up my eating habit. junk food and only once a day. ive since quit drinking alcohol and started eating corectly. 6 days sober and feeling better. ill see you guys at the starting line. :fing02:

#55 ·
if anyone is working out at Gold's Gym, they have a contest that is very similar going on....would be very beneficial to enter both contests to win double the prizes if you are serious about it.

Also, if anyone needs any help, i manage Gold's in Garland and would be willing to help out with workouts/nutritional counseling of any kind.

#56 ·
I would definately like to join this year as well, I am a fatty again and need to lose about 80 lbs.

#61 ·
Come on Greg, let's get this thing started, I'm ready to go.

** on a side note, I'm bummed that I can't start on the Pro-Stanivar until after this is all over.

#63 ·
Well I'm thinking he's shooting for the official date being 2/14 so there's time for everyone to find out about it, time to get sponsors and such. I've already started back to the gym, I'll just step up the game once I know what's at stake:fing02:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.