2009 Transformation Discussion
Ok, last year the transformation started on the 15th of February and went for 3 months.
1. Everybody good with that date?
2. I think 3 months is a good time frame. Gives everyone a chance to make good progress and helps some stick with it that long. Haha
3. Sponsors are welcome if you want to donate or know anyone that does.
4. Last year is was decided that supplements should be prizes and not cash. Discuss this one..
5. All supplements bought by sponsors this year will be at cost thanks to Lockoutforums.
6. The rules still good?
• Must be an active poster on Dfwstangs (Judges discretion)
• Before and After pictures required with newspaper (and close up of date on newspaper so we can verify the date)
• A minimum of 4 before and after pictures of different poses (relaxed front with newspaper), relaxed back or flexed back, front double bicep or most muscular, and legs). Make sure these pictures will allow the judges to accurately see your progress. Also keep before and after pictures under the same conditions (i.e. lightning, cameras, poses, flexing). More poses/pictures are encouraged.
• No use of illegal drugs and/or designer steroids/prohormones/hgh (obviously this will be on the honor system)
• Any of the contestants who does not complete the starting pics, final pics, or any of the other requirements will be disqualified.
7. We will need Fair Judges as well; I think it went well last year. Judges cannot enter contest for prizes.