2009 Transformation Discussion - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 159 (permalink) Old 01-05-2009, 12:52 PM Thread Starter
Rookie

2009 Transformation Discussion

2009 Transformation Discussion

Ok, last year the transformation started on the 15th of February and went for 3 months.

1. Everybody good with that date?

2. I think 3 months is a good time frame. Gives everyone a chance to make good progress and helps some stick with it that long. Haha

3. Sponsors are welcome if you want to donate or know anyone that does.

4. Last year is was decided that supplements should be prizes and not cash. Discuss this one..

5. All supplements bought by sponsors this year will be at cost thanks to Lockoutforums.

6. The rules still good?

Rules:
• Must be an active poster on Dfwstangs (Judges discretion)
• Before and After pictures required with newspaper (and close up of date on newspaper so we can verify the date)
• A minimum of 4 before and after pictures of different poses (relaxed front with newspaper), relaxed back or flexed back, front double bicep or most muscular, and legs). Make sure these pictures will allow the judges to accurately see your progress. Also keep before and after pictures under the same conditions (i.e. lightning, cameras, poses, flexing). More poses/pictures are encouraged.
• No use of illegal drugs and/or designer steroids/prohormones/hgh (obviously this will be on the honor system)
• Any of the contestants who does not complete the starting pics, final pics, or any of the other requirements will be disqualified.

7. We will need Fair Judges as well; I think it went well last year. Judges cannot enter contest for prizes.

87 LX Hatch -- Project 302 [email protected] -- 4 Sale
89 4 eye coupe (Grayhorse)
07 Harley Truck S/C
08 G-37S
LockoutSupplements.com
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 159 (permalink) Old 01-05-2009, 01:07 PM
Nobody

Sounds great. Count me in as a judge. I will buy some supps from you to throw in if that's what the contestants decide on. I'm always up for helping people get healthier.

New Project 1964 C10 350/700r4

Last edited by SuperWho?; 01-05-2009 at 01:41 PM.
post #3 of 159 (permalink) Old 01-05-2009, 01:24 PM
Punk Ass Newbie

Sounds good to me.

I'm in.

Chuck
2001 Black Bullitt (For Sale)
2009 Black JK Unlimited X, M6, 35's
www.imboc.com
Rob (Tweakd) Memorial 3/13/05

post #4 of 159 (permalink) Old 01-05-2009, 01:31 PM
Commercial Flooring Guy

I wish I could participate, however, I am honest and I take supps
that would disqualify me..

Good luck to all!
post #5 of 159 (permalink) Old 01-05-2009, 01:43 PM
Lifer

I entered last year, didn't follow through, and I'm still fat. I am working out and eating better... I just started drinking a shit ton of wine. Maybe I'll participate now that I've decided to cut back on my alcohol consumption??? Hmmmm... the thought of having to post new before pictures... good god...

post #6 of 159 (permalink) Old 01-05-2009, 01:44 PM Thread Starter
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by HECDOGGIE View Post
I wish I could participate, however, I am honest and I take supps
that would disqualify me..

Good luck to all!

You can be a judge then!

07 Harley Truck S/C
08 G-37S
LockoutSupplements.com
post #7 of 159 (permalink) Old 01-05-2009, 01:48 PM Thread Starter
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperWho? View Post
Sounds great. Count me in as a judge. I will buy some supps from you to throw in if that's what the contestants decide on. I'm always up for helping people get healthier.

Last year, i had a few people either send me a check or paypal Lockout. Then i showed what their money bought for the contest and added them to the sponsor list.
Of course you can tell me what you want your money to buy. Same thing...
It will be a little cheaper than what's listed on the online site because it will be at cost.

07 Harley Truck S/C
08 G-37S
LockoutSupplements.com
post #8 of 159 (permalink) Old 01-05-2009, 02:06 PM
Nobody

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRAYHORSE View Post
Last year, i had a few people either send me a check or paypal Lockout. Then i showed what their money bought for the contest and added them to the sponsor list.
Of course you can tell me what you want your money to buy. Same thing...
It will be a little cheaper than what's listed on the online site because it will be at cost.
That works. As soon as it gets going and we know how many are in we will set something up then. I can spring for a bottle of cancer free hyperdrive or something.

post #9 of 159 (permalink) Old 01-05-2009, 02:43 PM
Worship me

Sounds good, hopefully I won't get sick as fuck this year.
post #10 of 159 (permalink) Old 01-05-2009, 02:48 PM
Very Interesting

I'm in again. But if it's a no supplement thing, I doubt I'll be able to do that around the 3 month mark.

You're only as strong as you allow yourself to be...

Lockout Workout Forums and Supplements
post #11 of 159 (permalink) Old 01-05-2009, 02:48 PM
Commercial Flooring Guy

Quote:
You can be a judge then!

Sounds like a plan..

Count me in!

OH... BTW- You new stack really helped my buddy Scott.
He said the guys at the station have been giving him hell
about getting bigger fast.. Not to mention stronger.
post #12 of 159 (permalink) Old 01-05-2009, 02:53 PM
Hired Hand

I doubt that I'll be able to do cardio or legs by then, but that doesn't mean I can't get my diet in check, and work on upper body. I don't expect to win, but I definitely could use the motivation. Oh how the mighty have fallen, from judge to junkfood.

Raven 2006 Yamaha R6S

"If it has horsepower or tits you're gonna have trouble with it eventually..."
post #13 of 159 (permalink) Old 01-05-2009, 02:54 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Raven View Post
I doubt that I'll be able to do cardio or legs by then, but that doesn't mean I can't get my diet in check, and work on upper body. I don't expect to win, but I definitely could use the motivation. Oh how the mighty have fallen, from judge to junkfood.
You're eating junk food?! I don't believe it!

post #14 of 159 (permalink) Old 01-05-2009, 03:19 PM
You never go full retard

Greg I'm down again, I'll throw another $50 your way to put towards the end prizes. As far as no sups are we saying that Proteins, creatines, Hyperdrive, Prostanivar, etc... can't be used?

Over five thousand years ago, Moses said to the children of Israel, "Pick up your shovel, mount your asses and camels, and I will lead you to the Promised Land." Nearly 75 years ago, Roosevelt said,"Lay down your shovels, sit on your asses, and light up a camel, this is the Promised Land." Now Obama has stolen your shovel..., taxed your asses, raised the price of camels and mortgaged the Promised Land!
post #15 of 159 (permalink) Old 01-05-2009, 04:04 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MotoMan View Post
Greg I'm down again, I'll throw another $50 your way to put towards the end prizes. As far as no sups are we saying that Proteins, creatines, Hyperdrive, Prostanivar, etc... can't be used?
I think they mean only illegal supplements.

post #16 of 159 (permalink) Old 01-05-2009, 04:07 PM
Hired Hand

Quote:
Originally Posted by redheadintx View Post
You're eating junk food?! I don't believe it!
I prefer to call it "comfort food." I haven't been/wasn't able to lift, and have been eating what I feel like, so I've put on a bit of weight since the wreck. I had been dieting pretty seriously for the last couple years, and my mind needed a rest (that's my story and I'm sticking to it).

They say that having a kid wrecks your body, and I think I've found the male equivalent. I was 230lbs and lean just before the wreck, and now I'm 200 with a belly, and will be lucky to bench 225.

Raven 2006 Yamaha R6S

post #17 of 159 (permalink) Old 01-05-2009, 04:09 PM
Lifer

Wow! Isn't it crazy how long it can take to really get your body where you want it to be but it seems like it takes no time at all for it to be where you DON'T want it to? I need to lose atleast 20 pounds to really feel "good" again - physically and mentally - and now that I've let it get up to 20 it seems so far off. I get to where I tell myself it's just easier to drown my sorrows in a bottle of wine. Yes, I am up to ONE BOTTLE per NIGHT. That is atleast 1K EMPTY calories.

post #18 of 159 (permalink) Old 01-05-2009, 04:12 PM
Nobody

Quote:
I prefer to call it "comfort food." I haven't been/wasn't able to lift, and have been eating what I feel like, so I've put on a bit of weight since the wreck. I had been dieting pretty seriously for the last couple years, and my mind needed a rest (that's my story and I'm sticking to it).

They say that having a kid wrecks your body, and I think I've found the male equivalent. I was 230lbs and lean just before the wreck, and now I'm 200 with a belly, and will be lucky to bench 225.
That sucks.

post #19 of 159 (permalink) Old 01-05-2009, 04:15 PM
Hired Hand

Quote:
Wow! Isn't it crazy how long it can take to really get your body where you want it to be but it seems like it takes no time at all for it to be where you DON'T want it to? I need to lose atleast 20 pounds to really feel "good" again - physically and mentally - and now that I've let it get up to 20 it seems so far off. I get to where I tell myself it's just easier to drown my sorrows in a bottle of wine. Yes, I am up to ONE BOTTLE per NIGHT. That is atleast 1K EMPTY calories.
Drop the wine, and as long as you don't eat to make up for it, I bet you lose half that 20lbs without hardly trying. Not gonna lie, I turned myself boderline alkie to deal with the pain, and it shows.

Raven 2006 Yamaha R6S

post #20 of 159 (permalink) Old 01-05-2009, 04:16 PM
Hired Hand

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperWho? View Post
That sucks.
Yeeeees it does.

Raven 2006 Yamaha R6S

post #21 of 159 (permalink) Old 01-05-2009, 04:22 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Drop the wine, and as long as you don't eat to make up for it, I bet you lose half that 20lbs without hardly trying. Not gonna lie, I turned myself boderline alkie to deal with the pain, and it shows.
I know I need to. I need to get the shit outta my fridge so I'm not even tempted. I went grocery shopping yesterday and started out the week eating right. I will NOT ruin a good day by having wine tonight.

post #22 of 159 (permalink) Old 01-05-2009, 04:27 PM
You never go full retard

Quote:
I think they mean only illegal supplements.
Well he said no prohormones and i'm pretty sure the Prostanivar I picked up from him is a PH

Over five thousand years ago, Moses said to the children of Israel, "Pick up your shovel, mount your asses and camels, and I will lead you to the Promised Land." Nearly 75 years ago, Roosevelt said,"Lay down your shovels, sit on your asses, and light up a camel, this is the Promised Land." Now Obama has stolen your shovel..., taxed your asses, raised the price of camels and mortgaged the Promised Land!
post #23 of 159 (permalink) Old 01-05-2009, 04:28 PM
You never go full retard

Quote:
I went grocery shopping yesterday and started out the week eating right. I will NOT ruin a good day by having wine tonight.
On a side note, why does all the healthy stuff seem more expensive?

post #24 of 159 (permalink) Old 01-05-2009, 04:32 PM
Hired Hand

Quote:
I know I need to. I need to get the shit outta my fridge so I'm not even tempted. I went grocery shopping yesterday and started out the week eating right. I will NOT ruin a good day by having wine tonight.
I had a VERY merry Christmas in terms of egg nog and various other spirits, and have come to a point where the hangovers (dehydration and headaches, as well as hanging over the belt) aren't worth a few hours of "buzz." I was completely sober all last week, including New Year's eve, and feel so much better for it. Like dieting, once you get away from it for a period of time, it get's easier to say no. I'm preaching to the choir on this, but only because I speak from experience. If you are serious (and you should be) poor it out when you get home. Living/eating right starts today.

You're an attractive woman April, you could so win this for the simple fact that the judging panel is all male at this point.

Raven 2006 Yamaha R6S

post #25 of 159 (permalink) Old 01-05-2009, 04:35 PM
Hired Hand

Quote:
Doesn't it suck? You get to pay me for less. It's simple capitalism though, people who choose to eat healthy will pay a premium because it's worth it to them. In some cases though, there are additional steps in the processing that are required that up the cost pf production.

Raven 2006 Yamaha R6S

post #26 of 159 (permalink) Old 01-05-2009, 04:46 PM
You never go full retard

Quote:
Doesn't it suck? You get to pay me for less. It's simple capitalism though, people who choose to eat healthy will pay a premium because it's worth it to them. In some cases though, there are additional steps in the processing that are required that up the cost pf production.
Hell yeah it does, i thought i'd save some money eating healthy... hell no. I'm still going to do it because I feel better over all but the grocery store doesn't have to bend me over...

post #27 of 159 (permalink) Old 01-05-2009, 04:49 PM
Lifer

Quote:
I had a VERY merry Christmas in terms of egg nog and various other spirits, and have come to a point where the hangovers (dehydration and headaches, as well as hanging over the belt) aren't worth a few hours of "buzz." I was completely sober all last week, including New Year's eve, and feel so much better for it. Like dieting, once you get away from it for a period of time, it get's easier to say no. I'm preaching to the choir on this, but only because I speak from experience. If you are serious (and you should be) poor it out when you get home. Living/eating right starts today.

You're an attractive woman April, you could so win this for the simple fact that the judging panel is all male at this point.
Sad thing w/ my wine is I'm so used to it that I don't even get a hangover. SAD. Thank you for the compliment. I need to suck it up and do it. The "before" pics would be torture but I know I could end up with a decent result. I'm going to Turks & Caicos in 30 days so I will already have a jump start b/c I want to knock off some weight before I put on a bikini. Too bad I can't take my before pics NOW! lol

Quote:
I know, right? I spent $70 on two bags of food! lol But I got apples, grapes, bananas, laughing cow swiss cheese, whole grain crackers, turkey meat from the deli, cheerios, fat free milk, etc. I'm making chili for dinner tonight (finally have the weather for it!) and I will have some... but very little and w/out the cheese and fritos.

post #28 of 159 (permalink) Old 01-05-2009, 04:52 PM Thread Starter
Rookie

Quote:
Well he said no prohormones and i'm pretty sure the Prostanivar I picked up from him is a PH
Yes, Prostanivar is a PH and cant be used for the contest.

Regular supplements are allowed.
Thanks for the $50 offer, when we get the offical post going you can send it over...

07 Harley Truck S/C
08 G-37S
LockoutSupplements.com
post #29 of 159 (permalink) Old 01-05-2009, 04:54 PM Thread Starter
Rookie

Quote:
Sounds like a plan..

Count me in!

He said the guys at the station have been giving him hell
about getting bigger fast.. Not to mention stronger.

Oh, i told him he'd like it. Poeple have been getting crazy results of that stack.
You should be about ready yourself.

07 Harley Truck S/C
08 G-37S
LockoutSupplements.com
post #30 of 159 (permalink) Old 01-05-2009, 05:03 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Yes, Prostanivar is a PH and cant be used for the contest.

Regular supplements are allowed.
Thanks for the $50 offer, when we get the offical post going you can send it over...
I think I might actually do this contest this year, last year I just didn't have the time. I need to drop about 40lbs and just joined a gym again. What supplements are good for leaning up, I like lifting weights but don't care about getting huge right now. Here is the kicker I can't have caffine, my ticker doesn't like it.

Photobucket
post #31 of 159 (permalink) Old 01-05-2009, 05:05 PM
You never go full retard

Quote:
What'd he take?

post #32 of 159 (permalink) Old 01-05-2009, 05:08 PM
Hired Hand

Quote:
Sad thing w/ my wine is I'm so used to it that I don't even get a hangover. SAD. Thank you for the compliment. I need to suck it up and do it. The "before" pics would be torture but I know I could end up with a decent result. I'm going to Turks & Caicos in 30 days so I will already have a jump start b/c I want to knock off some weight before I put on a bikini. Too bad I can't take my before pics NOW! lol.
Go ahead and take “before” pics now just to have a better look at over all progress, and it’s also a good motivator to get your butt in gear. Then you can take ‘em again for the contest. I’m not looking forward to seeing my fat ass up on the screen, be glad you’re not trying to build muscle back while you’re dieting.

Raven 2006 Yamaha R6S

post #33 of 159 (permalink) Old 01-05-2009, 05:11 PM
You never go full retard

Quote:
Originally Posted by blownaltered View Post
I think I might actually do this contest this year, last year I just didn't have the time. I need to drop about 40lbs and just joined a gym again. What supplements are good for leaning up, I like lifting weights but don't care about getting huge right now. Here is the kicker I can't have caffine, my ticker doesn't like it.
I'll be he recommends the Tri-lean system http://lockoutforums.net/viewitem.as...Ah16wgrB4ExPKj

post #34 of 159 (permalink) Old 01-05-2009, 05:15 PM
Lifer

I'd do it, but I'm not waiting til Feb 15th to get started. I haven't done anything for a month due to a shoulder injury, but now that it's healed up, time to get cracking. Good luck to the participants-
post #35 of 159 (permalink) Old 01-05-2009, 05:15 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Go ahead and take “before” pics now just to have a better look at over all progress, and it’s also a good motivator to get your butt in gear. Then you can take ‘em again for the contest. I’m not looking forward to seeing my fat ass up on the screen, be glad you’re not trying to build muscle back while you’re dieting.
Good idea. I need to. Shit - my "before" pics last year were brutal. I feel like I look even worse now. lol Oh well... it is what it is. I did this to myself.

post #36 of 159 (permalink) Old 01-05-2009, 05:34 PM
tex
Lifer

Quote:
Farmer's markets can drastically reduce the cost, as do the wholesalers like Sam's. Just read labels carefully.
post #37 of 159 (permalink) Old 01-05-2009, 06:07 PM Thread Starter
Rookie

Quote:
Most all the top sellers have stims in them.
You can try Zero Stim but you wont get as good effects from it. It does have appitite suppress, and cortisol blockers though.

07 Harley Truck S/C
08 G-37S
LockoutSupplements.com
post #38 of 159 (permalink) Old 01-05-2009, 06:14 PM
Commercial Flooring Guy

Quote:
What'd he take?
Gregs new Private labeled stack - ProStanivar I think?

He saw great, and I do mean GREAT results.
post #39 of 159 (permalink) Old 01-05-2009, 06:20 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Most all the top sellers have stims in them.
You can try Zero Stim but you wont get as good effects from it. It does have appitite suppress, and cortisol blockers though.
Caffine causes my heart to skip beats thats why I can't take things like that usually, also no-xplode doesn't like me much either. I can take proteins without any issues. I don't have the time or will power to eat 5 times a day like I should, what protein would you recommend for cutting weight but yet building some muscle. I ask because most the time at places like GNC the people have no idea about anything.

Photobucket
post #40 of 159 (permalink) Old 01-05-2009, 06:25 PM
You never go full retard

Quote:
Caffine causes my heart to skip beats thats why I can't take things like that usually, also no-xplode doesn't like me much either. I can take proteins without any issues. I don't have the time or will power to eat 5 times a day like I should, what protein would you recommend for cutting weight but yet building some muscle. I ask because most the time at places like GNC the people have no idea about anything.
Syntha 6 IMO, Greg got me started on it and it's damn good stuff.

post #41 of 159 (permalink) Old 01-05-2009, 07:54 PM
tex
Lifer

Quote:
If you view the added meals as snacks, it can be easier to get used to. Trail mix, fruits, pre-made sandwiches and things of that nature take virtually no time to eat, and can be consumed on the move.
post #42 of 159 (permalink) Old 01-05-2009, 08:57 PM Thread Starter
Rookie

Quote:
Well, NO Xplode does have caffine in it you know.
Like said Syntha-6 is my personal favorite however there are leaner ones out there. For lean, cheap protein many go with ON 100% Whey.

07 Harley Truck S/C
08 G-37S
LockoutSupplements.com
post #43 of 159 (permalink) Old 01-05-2009, 09:39 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Well, NO Xplode does have caffine in it you know.
Like said Syntha-6 is my personal favorite however there are leaner ones out there. For lean, cheap protein many go with ON 100% Whey.
Well I didn't know that at the time. Matter of fact I drank cokes my entire life and never had a problem till I took no explode. Now everytime I drink caffine my heart skips beats, not the end of the world just don't drink caffine anymore. As for the other advise I do appreciate it.

Photobucket
post #44 of 159 (permalink) Old 01-06-2009, 12:22 AM
On a downward spiral

Location: in the land of the crazy and the wicked; a place far far away from reality; in a distant galaxy with demonic beings, a place only known as: crooked I
like last year, i was motivated to loose 20lbs. this year im aiming to drop down to 170 from 200; lower would be better. one thing that got me off track from my diet last year was drinking and slacking on working out. funny thing is as much as i would drink i never got above 207. it got to the point i was drinking every 8-9 days with one day off. it really fucking up my eating habit. junk food and only once a day. ive since quit drinking alcohol and started eating corectly. 6 days sober and feeling better. ill see you guys at the starting line.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geof
Hopefully this storm will blow idrivea4banger's sig the fuck away.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustangman_2000
Someone who is able, needs to put the cock block on his ridiculous sig.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cooter
and your sig causes distress in 74% of board members and 98% of migratory birds
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOOSTED32V
No, your sig sucks like a whitegirl trying to get a promotion
Quote:
Originally Posted by Da Prez
my excuse is i dont give a fuck...
post #45 of 159 (permalink) Old 01-06-2009, 08:44 AM
Commercial Flooring Guy

How many people have signed up?

I know there are a lot of fuckers on here that need to / want to lose weight!

post #46 of 159 (permalink) Old 01-06-2009, 10:16 AM
Eagles>Cowboys

Quote:
Well I didn't know that at the time. Matter of fact I drank cokes my entire life and never had a problem till I took no explode. Now everytime I drink caffine my heart skips beats, not the end of the world just don't drink caffine anymore. As for the other advise I do appreciate it.
Take care of that issue bro. I was diagnosed with Ventricular Tachycardia 7 years ago. I quit caffeine cold turkey back then and haven't touched a soda or stimulant since. I can't take any of the boosters in the gym.

I do take when lifting protein ( Syntha 6, Cyto Gainer, or Evo Pro), I take CR2 Creatine, BCAA's and Orange Triad Multi Vitamins. None of those affected my heart at all.

I did this last year for 3 months and lost 20 pounds doing nothing more than Cardio 5 days a week, eating better, and cutting back beer intake. Diet and Cardio, it really is that simple. I went from 200lbs to 178lbs. It was a great feeling.

Greg, I'll be a judge if there is room or if ya need another one. I am currently at 190lbs and would not be a good contestant seeing as I want to keep the weight and just lean up a bit and keep lifting

post #47 of 159 (permalink) Old 01-06-2009, 10:40 AM
Lifer

Quote:
How many people have signed up?

I know there are a lot of fuckers on here that need to / want to lose weight!

Count me in!

post #48 of 159 (permalink) Old 01-06-2009, 11:16 AM
Nobody

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikecobra95 View Post
Take care of that issue bro. I was diagnosed with Ventricular Tachycardia 7 years ago. I quit caffeine cold turkey back then and haven't touched a soda or stimulant since. I can't take any of the boosters in the gym.

I do take when lifting protein ( Syntha 6, Cyto Gainer, or Evo Pro), I take CR2 Creatine, BCAA's and Orange Triad Multi Vitamins. None of those affected my heart at all.

I did this last year for 3 months and lost 20 pounds doing nothing more than Cardio 5 days a week, eating better, and cutting back beer intake. Diet and Cardio, it really is that simple. I went from 200lbs to 178lbs. It was a great feeling.

Greg, I'll be a judge if there is room or if ya need another one. I am currently at 190lbs and would not be a good contestant seeing as I want to keep the weight and just lean up a bit and keep lifting
That's what I'm talking about. People keep coming up with B.S. excuses, but in the end it's just their own fault they got that way and they don't want to put in the work to lose it. That's awesome man, and you were limited from a lot of supps too. You just killed a whole lot of people's excuses.

post #49 of 159 (permalink) Old 01-06-2009, 11:32 AM
I'm over it!

Im not being a judge this year and im actually entering. I hardly drink anymore as it is so i dont think modivation will be a issue.

post #50 of 159 (permalink) Old 01-06-2009, 12:01 PM
Eagles>Cowboys

Quote:
Originally Posted by superwho? View Post
that's what i'm talking about. People keep coming up with b.s. Excuses, but in the end it's just their own fault they got that way and they don't want to put in the work to lose it. That's awesome man, and you were limited from a lot of supps too. You just killed a whole lot of people's excuses.
These peeps can do it. I was considered a taller skinny dude but I knew I had a ton of fat to lose around my gut. It's embarrassing being only 26 and having a beer belly, a small one, but still......

So come on peeps, here is some evidence of what I did during this last year. Hope they help

This was me at 200lbs. Nice Irish Beer gut, no lifting weights at all.

Click image for larger version

Name:	CIMG2560.jpg
Views:	66
Size:	26.6 KB
ID:	89267

7 weeks later I was down 15lbs and my stomach started looking good again.

Name:	CIMG2815.jpg
Views:	52
Size:	15.5 KB
ID:	89269

Then I hit the weights hard core for a few months and got some upper body size going on Here i was almost 200lbs again, but had lost 6% body fat over the first pic. Go muscle!

Name:	CIMG2882.jpg
Views:	80
Size:	19.8 KB
ID:	89268

Sponsored Links
Advertisement