PCT supplement - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 15 (permalink) Old 12-07-2008, 12:31 PM Thread Starter
You never go full retard

PCT supplement

I've been reading some user review sites about some different types of supplements and the experiences users were having and one of the most common things I've read is guys having to use a PCT to reverse some affects they had. For instance one of the things I read reviews on was halodrol, it seems like alot of the guys who used it started to develope "bitch tits" as they called it and they made it sound like they had to use a PCT to reverse that.

What causes those "bitch tits" to start to develope if they're working out? I'd think if they're working out their chest correctly then they wouldn't have that problem.

Have any of use guys had that problem? And not necessarily with halodrol either.

I'm about to start a cycle of Pro-stanivar and the last thing I want to do is miss an important excercise and develope "bitch tits". Is there anything I can do to make sure that doesn't happen? Or is something that's going to just happen because of what's in the bulking supplement to where I'll have to reverse it with a PCT on my off cycle?

Over five thousand years ago, Moses said to the children of Israel, "Pick up your shovel, mount your asses and camels, and I will lead you to the Promised Land." Nearly 75 years ago, Roosevelt said,"Lay down your shovels, sit on your asses, and light up a camel, this is the Promised Land." Now Obama has stolen your shovel..., taxed your asses, raised the price of camels and mortgaged the Promised Land!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 15 (permalink) Old 12-07-2008, 12:38 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MotoMan
I've been reading some user review sites about some different types of supplements and the experiences users were having and one of the most common things I've read is guys having to use a PCT to reverse some affects they had. For instance one of the things I read reviews on was halodrol, it seems like alot of the guys who used it started to develope "bitch tits" as they called it and they made it sound like they had to use a PCT to reverse that.

What causes those "bitch tits" to start to develope if they're working out? I'd think if they're working out their chest correctly then they wouldn't have that problem.

Have any of use guys had that problem? And not necessarily with halodrol either.

I'm about to start a cycle of Pro-stanivar and the last thing I want to do is miss an important excercise and develope "bitch tits". Is there anything I can do to make sure that doesn't happen? Or is something that's going to just happen because of what's in the bulking supplement to where I'll have to reverse it with a PCT on my off cycle?
When taking steroids, your testosterone levels are increased. When you come off a cycle, your body isn't receiving the same level of testosterone is has been used to for 6 weeks or so. Because of that, your body produces excess amount of estrogen to make up for the "loss" in testosterone. "Bitch tits" can develop in most users, not all.

Grayhorse, if Im incorrect, please fix what I said. Thanks

NO NO NO, it should be DFWLS1's, CUMMINS, C6 VETTES.net
post #3 of 15 (permalink) Old 12-07-2008, 12:44 PM Thread Starter
You never go full retard

Quote:
Originally Posted by 89gt-stanger
When taking steroids, your testosterone levels are increased. When you come off a cycle, your body isn't receiving the same level of testosterone is has been used to for 6 weeks or so. Because of that, your body produces excess amount of estrogen to make up for the "loss" in testosterone. "Bitch tits" can develop in most users, not all.

Grayhorse, if Im incorrect, please fix what I said. Thanks
That makes sense, so it sounds like some of those users just came off their cycle and didn't take any sort of PCT or even test like they should of.

Here's another question, I take my on cycle pro-stanivar and finish that, I start my off cycle PCT and finish that and I'm happy with the gains I've made in size. Now what do I do from their if I'm not planning on starting another on cycle?

Over five thousand years ago, Moses said to the children of Israel, "Pick up your shovel, mount your asses and camels, and I will lead you to the Promised Land." Nearly 75 years ago, Roosevelt said,"Lay down your shovels, sit on your asses, and light up a camel, this is the Promised Land." Now Obama has stolen your shovel..., taxed your asses, raised the price of camels and mortgaged the Promised Land!

post #4 of 15 (permalink) Old 12-07-2008, 12:57 PM

Quote:
That makes sense, so it sounds like some of those users just came off their cycle and didn't take any sort of PCT or even test like they should of.

Here's another question, I take my on cycle pro-stanivar and finish that, I start my off cycle PCT and finish that and I'm happy with the gains I've made in size. Now what do I do from their if I'm not planning on starting another on cycle?
keep working out(i would switch up the workout), keep up with the increased calories!!!!!
post #5 of 15 (permalink) Old 12-07-2008, 01:11 PM
Nobody

Quote:

You are gonna lose some of the size gains, but as long as you keep eating right and hitting the weights, you should be able to retain 60-75% of it. If however you weren't too serious about your diet while on your cycle, and you cleaned it up and ate right now, you could actually retain all weight if not gain some.

New Project 1964 C10 350/700r4
post #6 of 15 (permalink) Old 12-07-2008, 01:15 PM
Rookie

Quote:

You wont get "bitch tits" from one round of a 4 week PH. People that abuse PH's and Roids get them and yes you would get it by not taking a correct PCT. You need an estrogen blocker like was said above.
Some estrogen is good and even anabolic! Too much is bad obviously.

The new Purus Recycle will be out next week and will be enough for your PCT.

BTW, i've been getting some really good reviews on Pro-Stanivar. I'd tell you some results poeple at my gym have been having but nobody would believe me. haha

87 LX Hatch -- Project 302 [email protected] -- 4 Sale
89 4 eye coupe (Grayhorse)
07 Harley Truck S/C
08 G-37S
LockoutSupplements.com
post #7 of 15 (permalink) Old 12-07-2008, 01:17 PM
Nobody

Quote:

Gynecomastia is one of the results of uneducated idiots taking stuff without doing any research about what they are putting in their bodies. If you really want some good, honest info about the subject, go to this link and read. A lot. If you have any questions, the guys there are pretty straightforward and actually like helping out.

http://www.xtraxxl.com/

New Project 1964 C10 350/700r4
post #8 of 15 (permalink) Old 12-07-2008, 01:20 PM Thread Starter
You never go full retard

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperWho?
You are gonna lose some of the size gains, but as long as you keep eating right and hitting the weights, you should be able to retain 60-75% of it. If however you weren't too serious about your diet while on your cycle, and you cleaned it up and ate right now, you could actually retain all weight if not gain some.
The diet is always the toughest part, not so much on who clean it is for me but on how much I actually eat during the day. I've cut out just about all the extra sugar, little to no butter, counting the carbs and calories. Just with my job and being on the phone all day I'm not able to eat every 2-3 hours like I really need to.

post #9 of 15 (permalink) Old 12-07-2008, 01:27 PM Thread Starter
You never go full retard

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRAYHORSE
You wont get "bitch tits" from one round of a 4 week PH. People that abuse PH's and Roids get them and yes you would get it by not taking a correct PCT. You need an estrogen blocker like was said above.
Some estrogen is good and even anabolic! Too much is bad obviously.

The new Purus Recycle will be out next week and will be enough for your PCT.

BTW, i've been getting some really good reviews on Pro-Stanivar. I'd tell you some results poeple at my gym have been having but nobody would believe me. haha
Sounds great Greg, I'm really looking forward to getting started and hitting the gym hard. I've spent the past week 2 weeks waking up early so that I can get up and get to the gym before work starts. I'm planning on an hour of cardio and an hour with the weights to get my day doing. And then on my lunch break going back down to the gym to get another quick 30 min with the weights.

post #10 of 15 (permalink) Old 12-07-2008, 01:32 PM
Lifer

You should be having probably 5-7 "mini-meals" a day when using. Try to drink at least a gallon of water/day. A goal you should set for yourself is to consume 1.5g of protein per body weight. Protein, water, low sugar, and fat-less foods are the best great food consumption ideas to keep in mind. Good luck!

NO NO NO, it should be DFWLS1's, CUMMINS, C6 VETTES.net
post #11 of 15 (permalink) Old 12-07-2008, 04:12 PM
Large Member

Do some research. Don't listen to everybody.
post #12 of 15 (permalink) Old 12-08-2008, 09:57 PM
Lifer

Quote:

i didnt have a problem with the tit thing they worked well for me with my boxing training.
post #13 of 15 (permalink) Old 12-13-2008, 01:36 AM
Punk Ass Newbie

best time to do cardio is in the morning on an empty stomach & weight lifting in the evening & remember to stock up on protein shakes low carb
post #14 of 15 (permalink) Old 12-13-2008, 02:27 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ridestang
best time to do cardio is in the morning on an empty stomach & weight lifting in the evening & remember to stock up on protein shakes low carb
x2 i take Methyl 1-d XL. It has worked very well for me, I box and it has built up so good extra inchs on my arms, I eat alot of chicken,fiber, and protein smoothies. as well as a good multi vitamin. I usually take 3 in the morning and 2 in the evening. I am a roofer so I get alot of my weight lifting at work then I just box and do cardio when I get home.
post #15 of 15 (permalink) Old 12-21-2008, 12:29 AM
Lifer

Its a little more complicated than stated above...you dont get gynecomastia from not doing a proper PCT. When you take exogenous androgens/anabolics your body senses the increase and signals the hypothalamus/pituitary to stop producing LH and FSH. No LH equals no testicular production of testosterone and no FSH equals no sperm production. In men, the main way estrogen is produced is via aromatization of testosterone. When you take excess testosterone your body will try to keep the test/estrogen ratio the same by increasing aromatization of testosterone...which leads to increased estrogens. Increased estrogens leads to water retention and gynecomastia and libido problems. These negative effects are usually controlled during a cycle with an aromatase inhibitor such as arimidex or aromasin. It is possible to decrease your estrogen level too low which has its own problems. When you stop taking these supplements your testosterone level will drop precipitously and you will experience what many refer to as a crash. Your HPTA will be shut down and you will no longer be producing testosterone and will lose your gains and your libido will be shit. You can prevent...or reduce this by following a proper PCT. Most PHs are relatively mild compared to AAS counterparts and usually respond to a short course of clomid or nolvadex. I prefer using HCG along with clomid and nolva as well as proviron for PCT from a steroid cycle, but you will get a lot of experts on the net giving you conflicting advice. I suggest just eating more protein and staying well hydrating and busting your ass in the gym...but I am on TRT and love it.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement