Pro- stanivar ?? - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 29 (permalink) Old 11-19-2008, 04:45 PM Thread Starter
Time Served

Pro- stanivar ??

got any more info on it? directions, cycle recommendations, PCT? I cant remember who on here is on the lockout forum.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 29 (permalink) Old 11-19-2008, 04:46 PM
Lifer

gray horse

WHATEVER IT TAKES!!
post #3 of 29 (permalink) Old 11-19-2008, 08:25 PM
Rookie

Here is the link...

http://www.lockoutforums.net/viewite...58UJ4WIre75gb0

Directions are 1 pill twice a day for a 4 week cycle.
It's a lean stack, used for gaining lean muscle while dropping body fat. If you want a mass stack LGI will be releasing the PharaDrive thursday or friday.

Purus Labs will be releasing their PCT in 3 weeks just in time for you to order. It WILL be the best post cycle treatment on the market and cover all areas of PCT in one product. We've been working on this product for over 6 months now. I'm a rep for Purus so i'll have the best prices on it as well...

87 LX Hatch -- Project 302 [email protected] -- 4 Sale
89 4 eye coupe (Grayhorse)
07 Harley Truck S/C
08 G-37S
LockoutSupplements.com

post #4 of 29 (permalink) Old 11-19-2008, 11:15 PM Thread Starter
Time Served

I dont think i need a mass stack, I'm 265 5'10" although everyone swears i look about 220. have a natural stocky build just need to lean out and would like to get down to 205 and lose a lot of belly fat. anything to look out for being type 2 diabetic? if i lose some more weight i know i can get rid of the diabetes. just need some help so if you got a good appetite suppressant let me know. FYI the original hydroxycut landed me in the ER with tachycardia/palpitations so bad it was making me black out, think it was the ephedra??
post #5 of 29 (permalink) Old 11-20-2008, 08:16 AM
Nobody

^^^ Probably. Some people didn't have the tolerance for it, or they just went straight to the six a day dosage without working up to it.

New Project 1964 C10 350/700r4

Last edited by SuperWho?; 11-20-2008 at 08:23 AM.
post #6 of 29 (permalink) Old 11-20-2008, 03:52 PM
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfrog
I dont think i need a mass stack, I'm 265 5'10" although everyone swears i look about 220. have a natural stocky build just need to lean out and would like to get down to 205 and lose a lot of belly fat. anything to look out for being type 2 diabetic? if i lose some more weight i know i can get rid of the diabetes. just need some help so if you got a good appetite suppressant let me know. FYI the original hydroxycut landed me in the ER with tachycardia/palpitations so bad it was making me black out, think it was the ephedra??

It could have been anything, im going to tell you to try a weight loss supp. when one landed you in the ER last time you tried one.

07 Harley Truck S/C
08 G-37S
LockoutSupplements.com
post #7 of 29 (permalink) Old 11-20-2008, 05:36 PM
wishin i had a fast car

so does this need to be taken with anything else? i have been lifting and have been seeing some pretty good gains. but would like to see more, so would this help?
post #8 of 29 (permalink) Old 11-20-2008, 08:24 PM
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by lee earley
so does this need to be taken with anything else? i have been lifting and have been seeing some pretty good gains. but would like to see more, so would this help?

Well, it will work 10x's better than anything else you've taken. It's anabolic and will shoot your test levels up. You'll but around 50lbs on your bench in 4 weeks.

After the 4 weeks you'll need a post cycle treatment(PCT) to keep any side effects away, raise your natural test back up, and help keep your gains. They range from $27-45.

07 Harley Truck S/C
08 G-37S
LockoutSupplements.com
post #9 of 29 (permalink) Old 11-21-2008, 08:47 AM
wishin i had a fast car

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRAYHORSE
Well, it will work 10x's better than anything else you've taken. It's anabolic and will shoot your test levels up. You'll but around 50lbs on your bench in 4 weeks.

After the 4 weeks you'll need a post cycle treatment(PCT) to keep any side effects away, raise your natural test back up, and help keep your gains. They range from $27-45.

you tell what PCT need to order. i want to be able to beat santas ass when he comes on down my chimney. and thats only 4 weeks away.
post #10 of 29 (permalink) Old 11-21-2008, 12:08 PM
Rookie

Quote:
you tell what PCT need to order. i want to be able to beat santas ass when he comes on down my chimney. and thats only 4 weeks away.

Order the Novedex XT because i have it on sale for only $26.99 right now. Then order the Vitrix for natural test boost. Those will be fine for one cycle of Pro-Stanivar

Or you can wait for our PCT to hit the market from Purus Labs. It's 3 weeks out and will be the best on the market without a doubt.

07 Harley Truck S/C
08 G-37S
LockoutSupplements.com
post #11 of 29 (permalink) Old 11-21-2008, 12:45 PM
wishin i had a fast car

Quote:
Order the Novedex XT because i have it on sale for only $26.99 right now. Then order the Vitrix for natural test boost. Those will be fine for one cycle of Pro-Stanivar

Or you can wait for our PCT to hit the market from Purus Labs. It's 3 weeks out and will be the best on the market without a doubt.
i know this is a stupid question, but do you think my wife will notice a difference? will it make me act different? i didnt know what other side effects it will have. she is a nurse, we had this talk if i could take something like this and she said not no but hell no. so im trying to figure out if im gonna need a good divorece attorney also.
post #12 of 29 (permalink) Old 11-21-2008, 01:02 PM
Rookie

Quote:
i know this is a stupid question, but do you think my wife will notice a difference? will it make me act different? i didnt know what other side effects it will have. she is a nurse, we had this talk if i could take something like this and she said not no but hell no. so im trying to figure out if im gonna need a good divorece attorney also.

It will make your cholesterol go up while on cycle. It will come back down with your PCT.
You wont act different. You get leaner, more vascular, stronger, and you gain lean muscle mass.

07 Harley Truck S/C
08 G-37S
LockoutSupplements.com
post #13 of 29 (permalink) Old 11-21-2008, 01:10 PM
wishin i had a fast car

so i need to order novedex xt, vitrix, and pro stavivar? if so im in.
post #14 of 29 (permalink) Old 11-21-2008, 01:17 PM
Rookie

Quote:
so i need to order novedex xt, vitrix, and pro stavivar? if so im in.

Yeah, that will work for a complete cycle. You take the ProStan for 4 weeks 2 pills a day.
Then start the Novedex and Vitrix on the last couple days of the ProStanivar cycle.

07 Harley Truck S/C
08 G-37S
LockoutSupplements.com
post #15 of 29 (permalink) Old 11-21-2008, 01:42 PM
wishin i had a fast car

Quote:
Yeah, that will work for a complete cycle. You take the ProStan for 4 weeks 2 pills a day.
Then start the Novedex and Vitrix on the last couple days of the ProStanivar cycle.
thanks for the info. i will be ordering the prostanivar today.
post #16 of 29 (permalink) Old 11-21-2008, 03:35 PM Thread Starter
Time Served

Quote:
It could have been anything, im going to tell you to try a weight loss supp. when one landed you in the ER last time you tried one.
since have tried others, the hydroxycut episode was about 8ys ago. since have tried stacker, new hydroxycut. I thought for sure lipo-6 would help but all i got was a bit of energy. also, yohimbe makes me feel crazy and weird. just need a good appetite suppressant, once tried meridia and that worked real good, just that it's about $100/month and my current family doctor wont give a script for barely anything.
post #17 of 29 (permalink) Old 11-21-2008, 05:41 PM
Nobody

Quote:
since have tried others, the hydroxycut episode was about 8ys ago. since have tried stacker, new hydroxycut. I thought for sure lipo-6 would help but all i got was a bit of energy. also, yohimbe makes me feel crazy and weird. just need a good appetite suppressant, once tried meridia and that worked real good, just that it's about $100/month and my current family doctor wont give a script for barely anything.
Take your money, use some discipline and buy some good healthy food. Stick to your diet and do more cardio. Lean protein and slow burning carbs are the key. No pill is gonna do it all. The only way to lose it is to clean up and eat right. You might get 10-20 lbs with a pill, you might not, but if you just eat right, I guarantee you will lose all the weight you want. You won't need a suppressant if you stay full of good low fat no sugar foods and water.

post #18 of 29 (permalink) Old 11-21-2008, 06:22 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperWho?
Take your money, use some discipline and buy some good healthy food. Stick to your diet and do more cardio. Lean protein and slow burning carbs are the key. No pill is gonna do it all. The only way to lose it is to clean up and eat right. You might get 10-20 lbs with a pill, you might not, but if you just eat right, I guarantee you will lose all the weight you want. You won't need a suppressant if you stay full of good low fat no sugar foods and water.
Bout time some intelligence came into this thread.
post #19 of 29 (permalink) Old 11-21-2008, 09:00 PM
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stangin4Lyfe
Bout time some intelligence came into this thread.

lol

07 Harley Truck S/C
08 G-37S
LockoutSupplements.com
post #20 of 29 (permalink) Old 11-21-2008, 09:27 PM
Rookie

Quote:
thanks for the info. i will be ordering the prostanivar today.

Hey, hows that VPX Meltdown working for you? I've been selling more and more of that stuff. It's getting good reviews.

87 LX Hatch -- Project 302 6[email protected] -- 4 Sale
07 Harley Truck S/C
08 G-37S
LockoutSupplements.com
post #21 of 29 (permalink) Old 11-22-2008, 08:05 AM
wishin i had a fast car

Quote:
Hey, hows that VPX Meltdown working for you? I've been selling more and more of that stuff. It's getting good reviews.

its good, i have only taken it a few times. but my wife really likes it.
post #22 of 29 (permalink) Old 11-22-2008, 03:23 PM
Nobody

Or buy this, this will work too.

http://www.buyemp.com/product/11229971.html

post #23 of 29 (permalink) Old 11-25-2008, 09:06 PM
Rookie

The PharaDrive Mass Stack has hit the market for those that have been asking about it.

07 Harley Truck S/C
08 G-37S
LockoutSupplements.com
post #24 of 29 (permalink) Old 11-25-2008, 11:12 PM Thread Starter
Time Served

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperWho?

I knew that would be coming, easier said than done when you work 12hour shifts and barely get a chance to go to lunch, luckily I work as a nurse so if I have to miss a meal just grab a glucerna. What really sucks is every one want to serve cookies and punch at all the meetings and inservices, now with the holidays coming up families bring a crap load of sweets. I can only hold up so long before I give the famous "one won't hurt" or "I'll just go run the stairs later"
Other than that food isn't what i need there and the other option is always to scarf down some fast food.
post #25 of 29 (permalink) Old 11-26-2008, 07:11 AM
Lifer

Quote:
I knew that would be coming, easier said than done when you work 12hour shifts and barely get a chance to go to lunch, luckily I work as a nurse so if I have to miss a meal just grab a glucerna. What really sucks is every one want to serve cookies and punch at all the meetings and inservices, now with the holidays coming up families bring a crap load of sweets. I can only hold up so long before I give the famous "one won't hurt" or "I'll just go run the stairs later"
Other than that food isn't what i need there and the other option is always to scarf down some fast food.
Don't give me that line of bullshyt...
I work 90hrs a week(12-14 hrs a day 6-7 days a week) and I bring my lunch daily and hit the gym daily.
It's called dedication and sacrifice.
Trust me...I HATE getting 5 hrs of sleep a night, but I have no choice.
All I work with is fatties that just find reasons to throw spreads(bringing food to work to share with others).
I just resist and drink my protein shake and eat my fruit.
Dedication and desire bring results...not some magic pill.
post #26 of 29 (permalink) Old 11-26-2008, 07:27 AM
Nobody

Quote:
Yeah, it is easier said. I go in at 4 a.m. and get off around 3:30 to 5 in the afternoon everyday but tuesday and an occasional wednesday. All you have to do is make your food a week in advance and put it in little containers. Its just as easy to open a container of chicken salad or tuna and eat it as to walk up to a machine or get something at the cafeteria, which is what I assume you do , being a nurse. You can only make excuses for yourself for so long. There's always a way. Like I said, it takes a lot of dedication.

post #27 of 29 (permalink) Old 11-26-2008, 09:38 AM
Rookie

Quote:

So you work 3 shifts a week and dont have time to workout on the other 4 days. Even if you work an extra overtime shift you still have 3 full days to find time to workout. Even if you dont want to workout on your work days.

07 Harley Truck S/C
08 G-37S
LockoutSupplements.com
post #28 of 29 (permalink) Old 11-26-2008, 12:37 PM Thread Starter
Time Served

Quote:
So you work 3 shifts a week and dont have time to workout on the other 4 days. Even if you work an extra overtime shift you still have 3 full days to find time to workout. Even if you dont want to workout on your work days.

I work 90hrs a week(12-14 hrs a day 6-7 days a week) and I bring my lunch daily and hit the gym daily.
All I work with is fatties that just find reasons to throw spreads(bringing food to work to share with others).
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Proverbs 12

1 Whoever loves discipline loves knowledge,
but he who hates correction is stupid.

Guys thats just what i needed to hear. My next post should be of my positive results that come from "dedication and sacrifice".
This attitude should be also used in daily life.
post #29 of 29 (permalink) Old 11-26-2008, 02:33 PM
Lifer

Quote:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Proverbs 12

1 Whoever loves discipline loves knowledge,
but he who hates correction is stupid.

Guys thats just what i needed to hear. My next post should be of my positive results that come from "dedication and sacrifice".
This attitude should be also used in daily life.
Hey,
I'm just here to help!

I agree and I live by those moto's.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement