Dropping weight fast! - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 28 (permalink) Old 11-17-2008, 10:34 PM Thread Starter
Time Served

Dropping weight fast!

Well im this bet with 6 other guys thats been goin on for 2months and im proud to say im second place and the guy ahead is -3 lbs from me. We weigh in sunday afternoon. Any tips on what to do to get in first? Ive lost 27lbs and run every day eat right, drink shitloads of water but really want to win these 300 BUX!!! Help please. Ive been told to take laxatives or to fast for the last three days......what do yall think??
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 28 (permalink) Old 11-17-2008, 10:55 PM
¯\(º_o)/¯

The easiest way (albeit temp) to drop a lot of weight is to lose water weight. Go jogging with a trash bag on, or sit in a steam room with a trash bag on. Anything that induces sweating. Make sure you dont immediately drink the weight back if you're doing a weigh in soon.

post #3 of 28 (permalink) Old 11-17-2008, 11:21 PM
Rookie

Depending on how much fat you have you can lose over 10lbs in a sauna very easy. 20lbs if you take it to the extreme.
For best results sit in for 10 mins, get out and towel off all the sweat. Get back in for 10mins, get out and towel off all the sweat. Repeat untill the weight you want is met and then collect your money.

Can also shit, piss, spit, and vomit. All methods of losing weight for weigh ins without using drugs to do it.

87 LX Hatch -- Project 302 [email protected] -- 4 Sale
89 4 eye coupe (Grayhorse)
07 Harley Truck S/C
08 G-37S
LockoutSupplements.com

post #4 of 28 (permalink) Old 11-18-2008, 09:20 AM
Nobody

I you dont have access to a sauna, do like the first post said, but instead, go to walmart in the sporting goods and get a sauna suit. they are like 8 bucks or so. put it on under your clothes, get on a treadmill or go outside and run or do some quick paced walking for about 40 minutes, do this as close to the weigh in as possible. It's gonna make you sweat buckets, literally. Don't drink any water on the way there. This is good for at least 8 to 15 lbs sometimes.

New Project 1964 C10 350/700r4
post #5 of 28 (permalink) Old 11-18-2008, 09:23 AM
Nobody

Quote:
Originally Posted by 46stanger
Well im this bet with 6 other guys thats been goin on for 2months and im proud to say im second place and the guy ahead is -3 lbs from me. We weigh in sunday afternoon. Any tips on what to do to get in first? Ive lost 27lbs and run every day eat right, drink shitloads of water but really want to win these 300 BUX!!! Help please. Ive been told to take laxatives or to fast for the last three days......what do yall think??
Oh and don't fast, your body will go into starvation mode and cling to all the fat it can.

post #6 of 28 (permalink) Old 11-18-2008, 10:23 AM
duh...duh....duh

Used to wrestle, made suits out of trashbags. I'd just wear it over the upper body, with a couple of sweaters, 2 pairs of sweat pants. Stank all to hell, but usually could shed quite a bit of weight in a day if I was over.

We'd also dip to spit a lot and piss as often as we could. Never induced the shits, but people did induce vomiting to help - but of course that is only so effective.

Recommend being careful or you'll f yourself up.

My '03 Sold.
post #7 of 28 (permalink) Old 11-18-2008, 10:31 AM
CJ
User may be editing post.

watch your heart rate and make sure you don't get to dangerously dehydrated, had a friend that crashed a car on a way to a body building meet because he passed out.
post #8 of 28 (permalink) Old 11-18-2008, 01:43 PM
drowning in a day dream

Location: at work or drinking 10,000 beers being a goddamn idiot
That would be hilarious to see someone jogging with a trash bag on and it's not raining.

"He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man."
post #9 of 28 (permalink) Old 11-18-2008, 03:59 PM
blank

Dinitrophenol (DNP) ....j/k dont kill yourself.
post #10 of 28 (permalink) Old 11-18-2008, 10:28 PM Thread Starter
Time Served

Thanx guys. Im prolly just not gonna drink water for saturday and sunday till weigh in, and prolly do the sweat suit with sweats over on the treadmill before weighin in.
post #11 of 28 (permalink) Old 11-19-2008, 10:38 AM
Time Served

sure fire winner

Put a bag of epsom salt in a hot tub of water. As hot as humanly possible. Sit in the tub for 20 min or so, get out and wrap yourself in towels while you continue to sweat. Once you've cooled down a bit, head out to the weigh in and collect your cash. The salt will pull water out of you. That's why folks will soak sore feet in it. It sucks out all the water!
post #12 of 28 (permalink) Old 11-19-2008, 12:00 PM
Nobody

Quote:
Thanx guys. Im prolly just not gonna drink water for saturday and sunday till weigh in, and prolly do the sweat suit with sweats over on the treadmill before weighin in.
you need to be taking in fluids or you will get jacked up. just watch your sodium intake and drink tea instead of water, it will process out faster. no milk.

post #13 of 28 (permalink) Old 11-19-2008, 01:32 PM
drowning in a day dream

Location: at work or drinking 10,000 beers being a goddamn idiot
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Studly
didn't Martin Lawrence have a heart attack running in a garbage bag, or some type of top that gave the same effect?
Think he had a heat stroke.

"He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man."
post #14 of 28 (permalink) Old 11-23-2008, 06:39 PM

shit man if youre really tryin to win this thing look into THE MASTER CLEANSE...There are gonna be people that say good things and bad things along with any kind of diet. if you want the money then research this for yourself. i did it and only lasted 5 days but i lost 12 lbs. its not so much a fast more of a liquid diet. When commin off it dont eat solid foods for every meal...research it bro it will show more about it.I went on you tube and typed in the master cleanse.Check it out bro....good luck!!
post #15 of 28 (permalink) Old 11-25-2008, 10:41 AM
Banned

You can also turn your car into a sauna. Get the trashbag on, OVER a shitload of clothes and crank the heater up in your car. Just make sure that you have someone watching you do this shit in case you pass out or something.
post #16 of 28 (permalink) Old 11-25-2008, 11:58 AM
Nobody

Quote:
A better idea would be to turn your garage into a Sauna. Seal off the garage, close the door, turn on the car. The hot exhaust from the car will warm up the garage. Sit in the garage in a trashbag and take a nap. Bet you will win.
lmao only if he is an organ donor, and can get someone to send a certified copy of the autopsy.

post #17 of 28 (permalink) Old 11-25-2008, 09:57 PM Thread Starter
Time Served

Quote:
A better idea would be to turn your garage into a Sauna. Seal off the garage, close the door, turn on the car. The hot exhaust from the car will warm up the garage. Sit in the garage in a trashbag and take a nap. Bet you will win.
LMAO!!! thats throwed off!!! BTW i won!!! Bye 9 lbs. I weighed in at 232 sunday morning at 10:40 am threw on my sauna suit and some sweaters and sweat pants with a portable heater in my workout room, hit the treadmill for an hour and sweated like crazy!! Took a shower and weighed at 224lbs!!! So now that i won the money, im gonna wait till friday and get back on my diet, im really wanting to start liftin bigg again but have a few more pounds i wanna drop, really would like to be aroun 210ish, any advice on what kind of supplements to take? SHould i get to my desired weight and then lift big or should i start taking hydroxycut hardcore, reason i ask is i have bulky muscle but still have fat hidin it. Thanx for any input.
post #18 of 28 (permalink) Old 11-26-2008, 07:30 AM
Nobody

Quote:
LMAO!!! thats throwed off!!! BTW i won!!! Bye 9 lbs. I weighed in at 232 sunday morning at 10:40 am threw on my sauna suit and some sweaters and sweat pants with a portable heater in my workout room, hit the treadmill for an hour and sweated like crazy!! Took a shower and weighed at 224lbs!!! So now that i won the money, im gonna wait till friday and get back on my diet, im really wanting to start liftin bigg again but have a few more pounds i wanna drop, really would like to be aroun 210ish, any advice on what kind of supplements to take? SHould i get to my desired weight and then lift big or should i start taking hydroxycut hardcore, reason i ask is i have bulky muscle but still have fat hidin it. Thanx for any input.
Well, a fat burner will help you lose a little weight, but ultimately you are gonna have to stick to a good solid diet plan and workout routine. The last 15-20 lbs are the hardest to lose, and the only way to get there is with a clean ass diet.

post #19 of 28 (permalink) Old 11-26-2008, 09:41 AM
Rookie

Quote:
SHould i get to my desired weight and then lift big or should i start taking hydroxycut hardcore, reason i ask is i have bulky muscle but still have fat hidin it. Thanx for any input.

ALRI Hyperdrive or VPX Meltdown would be a better choice than Hydroxycut.

07 Harley Truck S/C
08 G-37S
LockoutSupplements.com
post #20 of 28 (permalink) Old 11-26-2008, 02:13 PM Thread Starter
Time Served

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRAYHORSE
ALRI Hyperdrive or VPX Meltdown would be a better choice than Hydroxycut.
Really?? How do you mean better? Whats the drawbacks on hydroxycut?
post #21 of 28 (permalink) Old 11-26-2008, 02:56 PM
Rookie

Quote:
Really?? How do you mean better? Whats the drawbacks on hydroxycut?
Better as in the results you get from them. MuscleTech is crap that is overpriced with a good marketing system.

07 Harley Truck S/C
08 G-37S
LockoutSupplements.com
post #22 of 28 (permalink) Old 11-26-2008, 03:58 PM
Nobody

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRAYHORSE
MuscleTech is crap.
amen to that

post #23 of 28 (permalink) Old 11-27-2008, 12:09 AM
Banned

Quote:
P90X, live it, hate it, love it
P90X is crazy. I got my stuff in for it last week, did the chest and back stuff monday, and my chest and back are sore, but my tri's feel like someone beat them with a hammer. Unfortunately, I've been really busy this week and that's the only workout I've done. I plan on starting full-force Monday. P90X is the real deal. It fucking hurts. The great thing is you don't have to worry about cardio because it's so fast-paced that you're basically getting an hour of cardio for each workout.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement