Hyperdrive kicked - DFWstangs Forums
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 58 (permalink) Old 11-03-2008, 07:04 AM Thread Starter
wishin i had a fast car
 
lee earley's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: Denison
Posts: 4,643
Hyperdrive kicked

my ass this weekend. I did a 5k and made the mistake by taking one about 1 1/2 hours before the run. I started out really well first mile 8:05, second mile 8:25, then on the third mile my heart felt like it was coming out of my chest and the last mile was 10:00. I finished at 26:30. I should have been in the 24:20 range but oh well. I wont make that mistake again.
lee earley is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 58 (permalink) Old 11-03-2008, 07:31 AM
Commercial Flooring Guy
 
HECDOGGIE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: S A C H S E
Posts: 3,454
Quote:
Originally Posted by lee earley
my ass this weekend. I did a 5k and made the mistake by taking one about 1 1/2 hours before the run. I started out really well first mile 8:05, second mile 8:25, then on the third mile my heart felt like it was coming out of my chest and the last mile was 10:00. I finished at 26:30. I should have been in the 24:20 range but oh well. I wont make that mistake again.

Weird, Never made me feel any different, other than it making me feel really good,and that was probably only right off the bat.. Maybe only within the1st week,

Nice time btw
HECDOGGIE is offline  
post #3 of 58 (permalink) Old 11-03-2008, 07:54 AM Thread Starter
wishin i had a fast car
 
lee earley's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: Denison
Posts: 4,643
I have been taking them for a month or so, but not everyday. this is the first time i have taken one and ran. I will take one in the morning and go to the gym and i feel good. then i run in the evenings and it has worn off. so im just guessing the hyperdrive did it to me. my wife is a nurse and she said i was pretty stupid for doing that. she was pretty pissed about it.
lee earley is offline  
 
post #4 of 58 (permalink) Old 11-03-2008, 08:01 AM
Rookie
 
GRAYHORSE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: The Gym
Posts: 14,219
Quote:
Originally Posted by lee earley
. my wife is a nurse and she said i was pretty stupid for doing that. she was pretty pissed about it.

sounds like my wife, she's always going through my supps seeing what's in them. haha

87 LX Hatch -- Project 302 [email protected] -- 4 Sale
89 4 eye coupe (Grayhorse)
07 Harley Truck S/C
08 G-37S
LockoutSupplements.com
GRAYHORSE is offline  
post #5 of 58 (permalink) Old 11-03-2008, 08:54 AM Thread Starter
wishin i had a fast car
 
lee earley's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: Denison
Posts: 4,643
Quote:
Originally Posted by GRAYHORSE
sounds like my wife, she's always going through my supps seeing what's in them. haha
Yeah i know what you mean. I wanted to try the Halovar and when I was talking to her about it she went nuts. It was like I was asking her if i could bang one of her hot friends.
lee earley is offline  
post #6 of 58 (permalink) Old 11-03-2008, 09:07 AM
Commercial Flooring Guy
 
HECDOGGIE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: S A C H S E
Posts: 3,454
Quote:
Originally Posted by lee earley
Yeah i know what you mean. I wanted to try the Halovar and when I was talking to her about it she went nuts. It was like I was asking her if i could bang one of her hot friends.

I dated a nurse once... Man they are hot... and scrubs are cool! She tried to talk me out of some of the things I was taking, I said "You arent my esposa"

She has access to Growth Hormone but she wouldnt get me any...
HECDOGGIE is offline  
post #7 of 58 (permalink) Old 11-03-2008, 09:12 AM
Aspiring Bean Counter.
 
Slowhand's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Howard Johnson's Earthlight Room
Posts: 12,279
Quote:
Originally Posted by HECDOGGIE
I said "You arent my esposa"
Ha!

Slowhand is offline  
post #8 of 58 (permalink) Old 11-03-2008, 09:19 AM Thread Starter
wishin i had a fast car
 
lee earley's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: Denison
Posts: 4,643
Quote:
Originally Posted by HECDOGGIE
I dated a nurse once... Man they are hot... and scrubs are cool! She tried to talk me out of some of the things I was taking, I said "You arent my esposa"

She has access to Growth Hormone but she wouldnt get me any...
Just tell her your dick will grow like 6 inches and then you can donkey punch her. I bet then she will get the stuff for you. and if that works please tell me, then i can try that with my esposa, and i hope that means wife.
lee earley is offline  
post #9 of 58 (permalink) Old 11-03-2008, 09:22 AM
Commercial Flooring Guy
 
HECDOGGIE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: S A C H S E
Posts: 3,454
Quote:
Originally Posted by lee earley
Just tell her your dick will grow like 6 inches and then you can donkey punch her. I bet then she will get the stuff for you. and if that works please tell me, then i can try that with my esposa, and i hope that means wife.

OOOh...6"! That means I would be gettin some strange huh?

And yes, esposa means strange
HECDOGGIE is offline  
post #10 of 58 (permalink) Old 11-03-2008, 10:01 AM
Rookie
 
GRAYHORSE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: The Gym
Posts: 14,219
Quote:
Originally Posted by lee earley
Yeah i know what you mean. I wanted to try the Halovar and when I was talking to her about it she went nuts. It was like I was asking her if i could bang one of her hot friends.

I have my wife convenced that HGH is the best thing a male over 30 can take for health and strength. So when i have a couple kids and im over 30 she said i can take it.

87 LX Hatch -- Project 302 [email protected] -- 4 Sale
89 4 eye coupe (Grayhorse)
07 Harley Truck S/C
08 G-37S
LockoutSupplements.com
GRAYHORSE is offline  
post #11 of 58 (permalink) Old 11-03-2008, 10:07 AM
Commercial Flooring Guy
 
HECDOGGIE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: S A C H S E
Posts: 3,454
Quote:
Originally Posted by GRAYHORSE
I have my wife convenced that HGH is the best thing a male over 30 can take for health and strength. So when i have a couple kids and im over 30 she said i can take it.

I want some NOW. I turn 30 in december.

Hmmm.... ... . . ... .. .. .
HECDOGGIE is offline  
post #12 of 58 (permalink) Old 11-03-2008, 10:07 AM Thread Starter
wishin i had a fast car
 
lee earley's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: Denison
Posts: 4,643
Quote:
Originally Posted by GRAYHORSE
I have my wife convenced that HGH is the best thing a male over 30 can take for health and strength. So when i have a couple kids and im over 30 she said i can take it.
maybe another angle i can use. i like your way of thinking.im over 30, but the wife is wanting to have a kid.
lee earley is offline  
post #13 of 58 (permalink) Old 11-03-2008, 11:47 AM
Commercial Flooring Guy
 
HECDOGGIE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: S A C H S E
Posts: 3,454
Quote:
Originally Posted by lee earley
maybe another angle i can use. i like your way of thinking.im over 30, but the wife is wanting to have a kid.

HGH does not affect you having a kid. Its expensive though, so that would be
the only drawback to it.

No Excuses Earley - Tell you what, you buy our HGH and I will sit beside you and do it with you., ,how does that sound
HECDOGGIE is offline  
post #14 of 58 (permalink) Old 11-03-2008, 12:05 PM Thread Starter
wishin i had a fast car
 
lee earley's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: Denison
Posts: 4,643
Quote:
Originally Posted by HECDOGGIE



HGH does not affect you having a kid. Its expensive though, so that would be
the only drawback to it.

No Excuses Earley - Tell you what, you buy our HGH and I will sit beside you and do it with you., ,how does that sound

That would be awesome. but a divorce would cost me lots of money and i dont think it is worth it.
lee earley is offline  
post #15 of 58 (permalink) Old 11-03-2008, 12:37 PM
Lifer
 
Stangin4Lyfe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 3,482
You drugged out lazyshits can't do it naturally or what?
Stangin4Lyfe is offline  
post #16 of 58 (permalink) Old 11-03-2008, 12:49 PM
Nobody
 
SuperWho?'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Castle Grayskull
Posts: 1,803
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stangin4Lyfe
You drugged out lazyshits can't do it naturally or what?
Lol, I was waiting for it. Yeah, you got me convinced to go straight up and gain all natural like, just protein and creatine and my preworkout. Got my diet down to an art and stickin to it. It's a bitch, but I think this will be the best way.

New Project 1964 C10 350/700r4
SuperWho? is offline  
post #17 of 58 (permalink) Old 11-03-2008, 01:18 PM
Lifer
 
Stangin4Lyfe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 3,482
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperWho?
Lol, I was waiting for it. Yeah, you got me convinced to go straight up and gain all natural like, just protein and creatine and my preworkout. Got my diet down to an art and stickin to it. It's a bitch, but I think this will be the best way.
Good to hear man.
I'm glad my shit-talkin to the druggies actually has a positive affect on people.
I just think more long term vs. how small my balls are compared to someone elses.
I've been 100% natural and I'm bigger and stronger than 95% of the people on this board.
It's hard, but dedication is your friend...I haven't missed one day this year.
Stangin4Lyfe is offline  
post #18 of 58 (permalink) Old 11-03-2008, 02:30 PM
Commercial Flooring Guy
 
HECDOGGIE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: S A C H S E
Posts: 3,454
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stangin4Lyfe
You drugged out lazyshits can't do it naturally or what?

Have you seen BIGGER FASTER STONGER?

I wouldnt suggest it, it would piss you off..


Lazy has nothing to do with it. If i had HGH i would be on it in a heartbeat..

Just cause you take supplements doesnt make you lazy, even TEDS have to work hard to gain their size. ..
HECDOGGIE is offline  
post #19 of 58 (permalink) Old 11-03-2008, 02:32 PM
Rookie
 
GRAYHORSE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: The Gym
Posts: 14,219
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stangin4Lyfe
You drugged out lazyshits can't do it naturally or what?

Im doing naturaly better than you, so i guess so.

87 LX Hatch -- Project 302 [email protected] -- 4 Sale
89 4 eye coupe (Grayhorse)
07 Harley Truck S/C
08 G-37S
LockoutSupplements.com
GRAYHORSE is offline  
post #20 of 58 (permalink) Old 11-03-2008, 02:46 PM
Lifer
 
Stangin4Lyfe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 3,482
Quote:
Originally Posted by GRAYHORSE
Im doing naturaly better than you, so i guess so.
Natural my fucken ass...(you have already admitted to taking PH cycles, if your memory fails you, plus no telling whatever else you have put your body through).
So get outta here with that shit.
Stangin4Lyfe is offline  
post #21 of 58 (permalink) Old 11-03-2008, 02:49 PM
Commercial Flooring Guy
 
HECDOGGIE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: S A C H S E
Posts: 3,454
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stangin4Lyfe
Natural my fucken ass...(you have already admitted to taking PH cycles, if your memory fails you, plus no telling whatever else you have put your body through).
So get outta here with that shit.

Are you telling me you WOULDNT fuck a bitch with fake tits?
HECDOGGIE is offline  
post #22 of 58 (permalink) Old 11-03-2008, 02:51 PM
Lifer
 
Stangin4Lyfe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 3,482
Quote:
Originally Posted by HECDOGGIE
Are you telling me you WOULDNT fuck a bitch with fake tits?
What does that have to do with this subject at hand?
Stangin4Lyfe is offline  
post #23 of 58 (permalink) Old 11-03-2008, 02:53 PM
Commercial Flooring Guy
 
HECDOGGIE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: S A C H S E
Posts: 3,454
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stangin4Lyfe
What does that have to do with this subject at hand?

Paying to look better.... Cheating...

You seem to be so against it, I figured you wouldnt bang a chick with fake tits cause she cheated, paid to look better....
HECDOGGIE is offline  
post #24 of 58 (permalink) Old 11-03-2008, 02:54 PM
Lifer
 
Stangin4Lyfe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 3,482
Quote:
Originally Posted by HECDOGGIE
Have you seen BIGGER FASTER STONGER?

I wouldnt suggest it, it would piss you off..


Lazy has nothing to do with it. If i had HGH i would be on it in a heartbeat..

Just cause you take supplements doesnt make you lazy, even TEDS have to work hard to gain their size. ..
You just need to know the right people then.
Most of the time, the pushers aren't even on it.
It is very easy to find... if you know the right people.
I just find it funny how people feel the NEED to rely on supplements vs. old fashioned sweat and tears to achieve their goals.
Stangin4Lyfe is offline  
post #25 of 58 (permalink) Old 11-03-2008, 02:56 PM
Lifer
 
Stangin4Lyfe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 3,482
Quote:
Originally Posted by HECDOGGIE
Paying to look better.... Cheating...

You seem to be so against it, I figured you wouldnt bang a chick with fake tits cause she cheated, paid to look better....
I'm just not attracted to them, because most of them turn into attention whores.
Kinda like I laugh at guys in the gym that flex in the mirrors.
Only people I have been impressed by flexing...all came from Stroud's(including Johnnie Jackson, Branch Warren, and Jay Moore).
Stangin4Lyfe is offline  
post #26 of 58 (permalink) Old 11-03-2008, 02:57 PM
Commercial Flooring Guy
 
HECDOGGIE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: S A C H S E
Posts: 3,454
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stangin4Lyfe
You just need to know the right people then.
Most of the time, the pushers aren't even on it.
It is very easy to find... if you know the right people.
I just find it funny how people feel the NEED to rely on supplements vs. old fashioned sweat and tears to achieve their goals.

I can get it, Just cant shell out the $$ to get the proper amount..

Old fashioned sweat and tears + a lil help is bad?

I dont think anyone is wrong here, we are just firm on our stance on
supplements... You are a big guy, naturally. I was fucked and I stopped growing at 5'6", So my only way to grow is out...
HECDOGGIE is offline  
post #27 of 58 (permalink) Old 11-03-2008, 03:00 PM
Commercial Flooring Guy
 
HECDOGGIE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: S A C H S E
Posts: 3,454
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stangin4Lyfe
I'm just not attracted to them, because most of them turn into attention whores.
Kinda like I laugh at guys in the gym that flex in the mirrors.
Only people I have been impressed by flexing...all came from Stroud's(including Johnnie Jackson, Branch Warren, and Jay Moore).

Now, I agree with attention whore part... I quit talking to the last girl I was with cause she posted her tits everywhere (clothed of course) but its still a turn off.
My main point was natural tits vs paid for tits...
HECDOGGIE is offline  
post #28 of 58 (permalink) Old 11-03-2008, 03:04 PM
Lifer
 
Stangin4Lyfe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 3,482
Quote:
Originally Posted by HECDOGGIE
I can get it, Just cant shell out the $$ to get the proper amount..

Old fashioned sweat and tears + a lil help is bad?

I dont think anyone is wrong here, we are just firm on our stance on
supplements... You are a big guy, naturally. I was fucked and I stopped growing at 5'6", So my only way to grow is out...
Thank you...I respect your opinion as well.
Ectomorphs can put on size too, you just need to how to eat/train.
It's hard, but if it wasn't hard...we all would have perfect bodies.
The real question is...how bad do you want it and what are you willing to give...not take???
Stangin4Lyfe is offline  
post #29 of 58 (permalink) Old 11-03-2008, 05:43 PM
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 1,179
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stangin4Lyfe
Thank you...I respect your opinion as well.
Ectomorphs can put on size too, you just need to how to eat/train.
It's hard, but if it wasn't hard...we all would have perfect bodies.
The real question is...how bad do you want it and what are you willing to give...not take???
I like your style.
dsrtuckteezy is offline  
post #30 of 58 (permalink) Old 11-03-2008, 06:31 PM
Nobody
 
SuperWho?'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Castle Grayskull
Posts: 1,803
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stangin4Lyfe
Ectomorphs can put on size too, you just need to how to eat/train.
It's hard, but if it wasn't hard...we all would have perfect bodies.
The real question is...how bad do you want it and what are you willing to give...not take???
No joke, I'm 6'4 and naturally thin, and i have been on the real shit and the ph's. I'm not judging, do what you gotta do. I have been at almost 240 before and was miserable getting there the fast way, the ph's got me to 230, but i wanted to lean out more, I'm just taking a different path and getting there with the big three. It just takes motivation and dedication. I like not having to worry about my liver any more.

LIFT BIG

EAT BIG

SLEEP BIG

New Project 1964 C10 350/700r4
SuperWho? is offline  
post #31 of 58 (permalink) Old 11-03-2008, 07:06 PM
Rookie
 
GRAYHORSE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: The Gym
Posts: 14,219
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stangin4Lyfe
Natural my fucken ass...(you have already admitted to taking PH cycles, if your memory fails you, plus no telling whatever else you have put your body through).
So get outta here with that shit.

I've taken a PH twice and i'm just ripped year round for the rest of life from them!! Of course they're just amino acids that i've waisted my money on too...

87 LX Hatch -- Project 302 [email protected] -- 4 Sale
89 4 eye coupe (Grayhorse)
07 Harley Truck S/C
08 G-37S
LockoutSupplements.com
GRAYHORSE is offline  
post #32 of 58 (permalink) Old 11-03-2008, 07:28 PM
Lifer
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Ellis County
Posts: 18,370
Quote:
Originally Posted by lee earley
I have been taking them for a month or so, but not everyday. this is the first time i have taken one and ran. I will take one in the morning and go to the gym and i feel good. then i run in the evenings and it has worn off. so im just guessing the hyperdrive did it to me. my wife is a nurse and she said i was pretty stupid for doing that. she was pretty pissed about it.
From personal experience, I never try anything "new" to my system before a competition. If you run/bike with it during training, you know what to expect when it counts.

CHL holder and Conservative...AKA "Domestic Terrorist"
Vertnut is offline  
post #33 of 58 (permalink) Old 11-03-2008, 08:36 PM
Lifer
 
Stangin4Lyfe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 3,482
Quote:
Originally Posted by GRAYHORSE
I've taken a PH twice and i'm just ripped year round for the rest of life from them!! Of course they're just amino acids that i've waisted my money on too...
I guess your definition of "natural" differs from mine.


I never said they didn't work.
Stangin4Lyfe is offline  
post #34 of 58 (permalink) Old 11-03-2008, 08:37 PM
Lifer
 
Gaber's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: McKinney
Posts: 2,611
Hyperdrive did absolutely nothing for me.
Gaber is offline  
post #35 of 58 (permalink) Old 11-03-2008, 08:51 PM
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 1,179
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaber
Hyperdrive did absolutely nothing for me.
Same.
dsrtuckteezy is offline  
post #36 of 58 (permalink) Old 11-04-2008, 02:10 AM
Commercial Flooring Guy
 
HECDOGGIE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: S A C H S E
Posts: 3,454
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaber
Hyperdrive did absolutely nothing for me.

how long did you take it gabe? Did you eat right and exercise on it?
HECDOGGIE is offline  
post #37 of 58 (permalink) Old 11-04-2008, 08:39 AM
Lifer
 
Gaber's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: McKinney
Posts: 2,611
Quote:
Originally Posted by HECDOGGIE
how long did you take it gabe? Did you eat right and exercise on it?
Actually I tried it for 15 days, plus ate right and worked out. I felt the same as always. I'm sure it has different effects on different people. If I just eat right with high protein and low carbs, I can drop the weight fairly quickly.
Gaber is offline  
post #38 of 58 (permalink) Old 11-04-2008, 08:41 AM
Commercial Flooring Guy
 
HECDOGGIE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: S A C H S E
Posts: 3,454
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaber
Actually I tried it for 15 days, plus ate right and worked out. I felt the same as always. I'm sure it has different effects on different people. If I just eat right with high protein and low carbs, I can drop the weight fairly quickly.

I dont think you took it long enough bro, Honestly..

Stick with at least two bottles next time and you will notice a huge difference.

I lost weight and got really cut off the stuff...
HECDOGGIE is offline  
post #39 of 58 (permalink) Old 11-05-2008, 09:16 AM
Rookie
 
GRAYHORSE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: The Gym
Posts: 14,219
Quote:
Originally Posted by HECDOGGIE
I dont think you took it long enough bro, Honestly..

Stick with at least two bottles next time and you will notice a huge difference.

I lost weight and got really cut off the stuff...

Naah he's just not a responder because i can take 1 pill and be wired for 8 hrs. It's wierd how some say it does nothing and some lose 20lbs off one bottle.

87 LX Hatch -- Project 302 [email protected] -- 4 Sale
89 4 eye coupe (Grayhorse)
07 Harley Truck S/C
08 G-37S
LockoutSupplements.com
GRAYHORSE is offline  
post #40 of 58 (permalink) Old 11-05-2008, 09:19 AM
Commercial Flooring Guy
 
HECDOGGIE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: S A C H S E
Posts: 3,454
Quote:
Originally Posted by GRAYHORSE
Naah he's just not a responder because i can take 1 pill and be wired for 8 hrs. It's wierd how some say it does nothing and some lose 20lbs off one bottle.
Where is the sales man in you?

Here is what a true salesmans response would be"

Gaber, You didnt allow hyperdrive to get into your system,
Mr. Garcia is right, complete one bottle and start another minimum!
You should notice results then..


It doesnt get me "wired" I just feel "good"
and not hungry with helps PERIOD!
HECDOGGIE is offline  
post #41 of 58 (permalink) Old 11-05-2008, 09:23 AM
Lifer
 
Stangin4Lyfe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 3,482
Not being hungry = torture!
Stangin4Lyfe is offline  
post #42 of 58 (permalink) Old 11-05-2008, 09:30 AM
Lifer
 
Gaber's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: McKinney
Posts: 2,611
I might give it another go around. Different strokes for different folks I guess.
Gaber is offline  
post #43 of 58 (permalink) Old 11-05-2008, 09:30 AM
Commercial Flooring Guy
 
HECDOGGIE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: S A C H S E
Posts: 3,454
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stangin4Lyfe
Not being hungry = torture!

I CANT AFFORD TO FEED MYSELF MAN!

I am a freakin animal over here..
HECDOGGIE is offline  
post #44 of 58 (permalink) Old 11-05-2008, 09:30 AM
Commercial Flooring Guy
 
HECDOGGIE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: S A C H S E
Posts: 3,454
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaber
I might give it another go around. Different strokes for different folks I guess.

Use the old sayin " Dont stop til some panties drop!"
HECDOGGIE is offline  
post #45 of 58 (permalink) Old 11-05-2008, 09:37 AM
Rookie
 
GRAYHORSE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: The Gym
Posts: 14,219
Quote:
Originally Posted by HECDOGGIE
Use the old sayin " Dont stop til some panties drop!"

A new PH hits the market tommorrow!!

87 LX Hatch -- Project 302 [email protected] -- 4 Sale
89 4 eye coupe (Grayhorse)
07 Harley Truck S/C
08 G-37S
LockoutSupplements.com
GRAYHORSE is offline  
post #46 of 58 (permalink) Old 11-05-2008, 09:38 AM
Lifer
 
Stangin4Lyfe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 3,482
Quote:
Originally Posted by HECDOGGIE
I CANT AFFORD TO FEED MYSELF MAN!

I am a freakin animal over here..
Come eat with me one time...I'll show you how a pig eats, lol.
I usually eat 5-7lbs of food and water in one sitting.
I usually order an appetizer, and at least two meals, with two glasses of water.
Not the healthiest approach but I also work 90hrs a week and train for 14 or so.
Detour bars and Supreme protein bars are my best friend.
I eat two of each a day(60g's) and also drink two protein shakes(100g's a day),
plus a can of chicken breast(75g's), then usually eat chicken and rice for dinner
each and every day.

Here is the way I see it:
Night out at the bar: $300
Weeks worth of protein/bars: $75-$100

Thank God I haven't drank one drop this entire year.
Stangin4Lyfe is offline  
post #47 of 58 (permalink) Old 11-05-2008, 09:40 AM
Lifer
 
Stangin4Lyfe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 3,482
Quote:
Originally Posted by GRAYHORSE
A new PH hits the market tommorrow!!
Is that the salesman in you talking?
Since you're all "natural"???
Stangin4Lyfe is offline  
post #48 of 58 (permalink) Old 11-05-2008, 09:41 AM
Rookie
 
GRAYHORSE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: The Gym
Posts: 14,219
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stangin4Lyfe
Is that the salesman in you talking?
Since you're all "natural"???

Im not natural i took a PH last year so im ripped 4 life!

87 LX Hatch -- Project 302 [email protected] -- 4 Sale
89 4 eye coupe (Grayhorse)
07 Harley Truck S/C
08 G-37S
LockoutSupplements.com
GRAYHORSE is offline  
post #49 of 58 (permalink) Old 11-05-2008, 09:58 AM
Lifer
 
Stangin4Lyfe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 3,482
Quote:
Originally Posted by GRAYHORSE
Im not natural i took a PH last year so im ripped 4 life!
Here is the question we all want to know then...
If the PH's are sooo good, why aren't you taking them anymore?

You were ripped before you started taking them, so don't go there.
Just like I am and was fat before I started working out.
Your stature and my stature is mainly attributed to our genetics, not your magic pills you took a year ago, lol.
Stangin4Lyfe is offline  
post #50 of 58 (permalink) Old 11-05-2008, 10:34 AM
Commercial Flooring Guy
 
HECDOGGIE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: S A C H S E
Posts: 3,454
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stangin4Lyfe
Come eat with me one time...I'll show you how a pig eats, lol.
I usually eat 5-7lbs of food and water in one sitting.
I usually order an appetizer, and at least two meals, with two glasses of water.
Not the healthiest approach but I also work 90hrs a week and train for 14 or so.
Detour bars and Supreme protein bars are my best friend.
I eat two of each a day(60g's) and also drink two protein shakes(100g's a day),
plus a can of chicken breast(75g's), then usually eat chicken and rice for dinner
each and every day.

Here is the way I see it:
Night out at the bar: $300
Weeks worth of protein/bars: $75-$100

Thank God I haven't drank one drop this entire year.
I love the lower sugar Detour Bars..

Where in the hell do I get a can of chicken breast? What kind of sodium intake an I looking at there?

I havent drank in a long while...

For some reason, My belly likes to get big, I think thats why I need HGH- It will burn hec's belly fat!
HECDOGGIE is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Bookmarks

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the DFWstangs Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome