Looking for a good gym membership?? - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 55 (permalink) Old 09-25-2008, 06:31 AM Thread Starter
goose cock

Looking for a good gym membership??

Womacks personal training gym and rehab in keller has awesome specials right now. Try ZERO down and $35 a month, there are also great specials for corporate accounts. They offer FREE group exercise classes, and FREE child care, also have great deals on tanning... if anyone is interested check them out .

WOMACKS PERSONAL TRAINING GYM
1185 SOUTH MAIN STREET/ HWY 377, IN KELLER
(817)337-8888

next time you best bring kryptonite....bitch
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 55 (permalink) Old 09-25-2008, 11:00 AM

Weak sause compared to LA fitness right up the road.
post #3 of 55 (permalink) Old 09-25-2008, 11:01 AM

i wana see pics of jimi g's mom

post #4 of 55 (permalink) Old 09-25-2008, 11:07 AM

http://yomama_domain.tripod.com/picgal.htm

Go here and she is the one on the right in the back of the truck.
post #5 of 55 (permalink) Old 09-25-2008, 02:50 PM
Custom User Title

I like Lifetime

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean88gt View Post
I'd fuck her and confess my love while using my wife as the mattress.
post #6 of 55 (permalink) Old 09-26-2008, 04:25 AM Thread Starter
goose cock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimi Gs Big Brother
Weak sause compared to LA fitness right up the road.

well if you like trainers who are not even certified, and have no idea about rehab i guess it is a good place.. not to mention they dont have half the stuff as womacks

next time you best bring kryptonite....bitch
post #7 of 55 (permalink) Old 09-26-2008, 05:38 AM
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by blkbullitt
not to mention they dont have half the stuff as womacks

damn, that womacks must be HUGE.

87 LX Hatch -- Project 302 [email protected] -- 4 Sale
89 4 eye coupe (Grayhorse)
07 Harley Truck S/C
08 G-37S
LockoutSupplements.com
post #8 of 55 (permalink) Old 09-26-2008, 08:47 AM
Baller

Quote:
well if you like trainers who are not even certified, and have no idea about rehab i guess it is a good place.. not to mention they dont have half the stuff as womacks
Trainers are for fat unmotivated people and professionals. Those of us with self discipline, and the ability to read have no need for a trainer.
post #9 of 55 (permalink) Old 09-26-2008, 09:19 AM

Quote:

Why would you ever need a trainer? I like it because it is cheep, its 5 mins down the road from my house and it has enough weights to get through all my work outs with little or no wait. What kind of stuff do you need that is not at LA Fitness. The DBs go upto 125lbs. The only thing they dont have I would like is a barbell millitary press. The closeset they have is a squat rack that you can rig up to do it. Im going to take a wild stab in the dark and say that your so big and strong LA Fitness doesnt have enough weight to satisfy your needs.
post #10 of 55 (permalink) Old 09-26-2008, 10:45 AM
Baller

Quote:
Why would you ever need a trainer? I like it because it is cheep, its 5 mins down the road from my house and it has enough weights to get through all my work outs with little or no wait. What kind of stuff do you need that is not at LA Fitness. The DBs go upto 125lbs. The only thing they dont have I would like is a barbell millitary press. The closeset they have is a squat rack that you can rig up to do it. Im going to take a wild stab in the dark and say that your so big and strong LA Fitness doesnt have enough weight to satisfy your needs.
I think there's a few on here that go over the 125lb mark when using dumbells on presses.
post #11 of 55 (permalink) Old 09-26-2008, 10:47 AM
Lifer

Do you work at Womack's?

post #12 of 55 (permalink) Old 09-26-2008, 12:27 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruffdaddy
I think there's a few on here that go over the 125lb mark when using dumbells on presses.
I hit 120's for incline...only because that is as high as 24hr goes.
120's on flat are starting to become a joke.
Poor lil O me.
post #13 of 55 (permalink) Old 09-26-2008, 12:45 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stangin4Lyfe
Poor lil O me.
Our 24hr has 125s! Ha!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cmarsh93z
Don't Fuck with DFWStangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.
post #14 of 55 (permalink) Old 09-26-2008, 02:05 PM

Quote:
Poor lil O me.
I am talking about using the 125s for shoulder presses. I stick to barbell for almost all benching needs.
post #15 of 55 (permalink) Old 09-26-2008, 02:34 PM
Rookie

Quote:
I am talking about using the 125s for shoulder presses. I stick to barbell for almost all benching needs.

Damn, big swoll in the house.

07 Harley Truck S/C
08 G-37S
LockoutSupplements.com
post #16 of 55 (permalink) Old 09-26-2008, 02:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRAYHORSE

Not that big. Im loosing weight but I do have good shoulders and huge triceps.

And I finish up with the 125s for a set of 6-8 with 1-2 forced reps.
post #17 of 55 (permalink) Old 09-26-2008, 04:45 PM
Baller

Quote:
Why would you stick to barbell for most of your benching needs? This statement here almost discredits your claim that you just throw up 125s on your last set of shoulder press.
post #18 of 55 (permalink) Old 09-26-2008, 05:23 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Why would you stick to barbell for most of your benching needs? This statement here almost discredits your claim that you just throw up 125s on your last set of shoulder press.
Maybe he uses barbell for flat bench because you can put as much weight as you'd like on there, and he uses dumbells for shoulders just to piss you off.

post #19 of 55 (permalink) Old 09-26-2008, 06:16 PM
I'm going Commando

Quote:
You should ask him how far he can hit a golf ball!!
post #20 of 55 (permalink) Old 09-26-2008, 08:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanB
You should ask him how far he can hit a golf ball!!
Longer then you little man. I have seen your pictures on my space and it seems that you might want to stop down at la fitness so I can help you put some muscle on. Like I said any time you want to go out and play I will score better then you. Hell, ill even let you use some more up to date clubs.
post #21 of 55 (permalink) Old 09-26-2008, 08:27 PM

Quote:

I find I get better results from bar bell. I do mix it up to shock my muscles. As far as discredits I invite anybody to come work out with me. I put up what I say. Come down to La Fitness any day Monday through Friday between 6:15 and 7:30-45ish and you will see me, my training partner, wife an his wife.
post #22 of 55 (permalink) Old 09-26-2008, 09:26 PM
I'm going Commando

Quote:
Longer then you little man. I have seen your pictures on my space and it seems that you might want to stop down at la fitness so I can help you put some muscle on. Like I said any time you want to go out and play I will score better then you. Hell, ill even let you use some more up to date clubs.
Haha you look up dudes on MySpace. Why did you delete the other thread? Was it because we outed you for your use of steroids? I'd rather be thin, thanks.
post #23 of 55 (permalink) Old 09-26-2008, 09:28 PM
Rookie

Quote:
I find I get better results from bar bell. I do mix it up to shock my muscles. As far as discredits I invite anybody to come work out with me. I put up what I say. Come down to La Fitness any day Monday through Friday between 6:15 and 7:30-45ish and you will see me, my training partner, wife an his wife.

I workout around that time. Im at the one in Mckinney though. Which one are you at again?

07 Harley Truck S/C
08 G-37S
LockoutSupplements.com
post #24 of 55 (permalink) Old 09-26-2008, 09:38 PM

I can do that and cheaper all day long at any Gold's gym in the area. Also have 3 other gyms in the metroplex that can match that same price, and beat it.

All my trainers are certified too. LMFAO!

Hell, you can beat that price at ANY gym in the area...well, except Lifetime.
post #25 of 55 (permalink) Old 09-27-2008, 05:48 PM

Quote:
Haha you look up dudes on MySpace. Why did you delete the other thread? Was it because we outed you for your use of steroids? I'd rather be thin, thanks.

No. Im a big steroid avdicate (spelling?) What you would " rather " be does not matter, even if you took, you will always be small. I happened to look at your profile and your god damn home page is your Myspace you mental giant.
post #26 of 55 (permalink) Old 09-27-2008, 05:54 PM
Pink Taco KILLA!

Quote:
LA Fitness doesnt have a Smith machine rack?

Quote:
Originally Posted by turbostang
Mike.. If you go faster than a 6.4 it would be a miracle - unless you have a strong tail wind. That thing is gonna spit chicken bones everywhere..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Da Prez
ive come closer to 5's then you ever have, and will be deeper in the 5's then you will ever be...just tell me when you will be ready, ill be waiting...
post #27 of 55 (permalink) Old 09-27-2008, 05:56 PM
Pink Taco KILLA!

Quote:
Poor lil O me.
Do you not like the Hammer Strength Machines? Put your own weights on them and go higher then your dumbells will at your gym. Similar but not the same. I like them.

Quote:
Mike.. If you go faster than a 6.4 it would be a miracle - unless you have a strong tail wind. That thing is gonna spit chicken bones everywhere..
Quote:
ive come closer to 5's then you ever have, and will be deeper in the 5's then you will ever be...just tell me when you will be ready, ill be waiting...
post #28 of 55 (permalink) Old 09-27-2008, 06:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beenfetchedlately

Smith machine is ok but I stick mostly with free weights. I will use smith mach for a killer leg day with a ton of drop sets. Lots of box squats and standing lunges.
post #29 of 55 (permalink) Old 09-27-2008, 08:53 PM
I'm going Commando

Quote:
No. Im a big steroid avdicate (spelling?) What you would " rather " be does not matter, even if you took, you will always be small. I happened to look at your profile and your god damn home page is your Myspace you mental giant.
I advocate spelling. I'm a mental giant.

MUSCLE MILK!!!!! I can't wait until we play golf.
post #30 of 55 (permalink) Old 09-27-2008, 09:12 PM

Quote:
I advocate spelling. I'm a mental giant.

MUSCLE MILK!!!!! I can't wait until we play golf.
I still cant understand your thinking you must be better then me at golf. I will be on my 22nd round tomorrow if I can break free from the wife. The guy who teaches me ( 2.3 hc.) will be going on tour in a few months if i remember correctly.

Let me ask you this. Take somthing you have always wanted to do. Lets just say Bulldogging. You know where the big guys at the rodeos jump off a horse and try to get a steer down on its back in the quickest time. So you go to a pen where all the locals tell you what they do and what they think you should do and what they would do if they were on T.V. and ect and so on and so forth. You get the picture right?

Now lets say your friends with Luke Branqueno, ( World champ 2 or 3 times in PRCA). You have been freinds with Luke for 6-7 years and one day he says you know what your in good shape have you ever thought about dogging? Not realy thought I would ever have the chance. Well lets go to the local practice pen and Ill give you a few pointers and see if you like it......

,,,,,,,,,,,Wow that was great. You now ask him if he can take you under his wing and teach you everything you can stand.

Now after about 6 months on and off who do you think will be better off?

I will meet you tomorrow if you wish. If so P.M. me. It will have to be around 7:30 or 8:00 A.M.
post #31 of 55 (permalink) Old 09-28-2008, 09:09 PM
I'm going Commando

Quote:

I still cant understand your thinking you must be better then me at golf. I will be on my 22nd round tomorrow if I can break free from the wife. The guy who teaches me ( 2.3 hc.) will be going on tour in a few months if i remember correctly.

Let me ask you this. Take somthing you have always wanted to do. Lets just say Bulldogging. You know where the big guys at the rodeos jump off a horse and try to get a steer down on its back in the quickest time. So you go to a pen where all the locals tell you what they do and what they think you should do and what they would do if they were on T.V. and ect and so on and so forth. You get the picture right?

Now lets say your friends with Luke Branqueno, ( World champ 2 or 3 times in PRCA). You have been freinds with Luke for 6-7 years and one day he says you know what your in good shape have you ever thought about dogging? Not realy thought I would ever have the chance. Well lets go to the local practice pen and Ill give you a few pointers and see if you like it......

,,,,,,,,,,,Wow that was great. You now ask him if he can take you under his wing and teach you everything you can stand.

Now after about 6 months on and off who do you think will be better off?

I will meet you tomorrow if you wish. If so P.M. me. It will have to be around 7:30 or 8:00 A.M.
LOL, wat? I'd be surprised if I've played 22 rounds and those are spread out over more than a year. I don't care if you can beat me, I've never said that. I said you wouldn't break 100. I won't be able to pick up my clubs until the Thanksgiving break, but I'll play then if you haven't gone on Tour yet.
post #32 of 55 (permalink) Old 09-29-2008, 05:16 AM
Lifer

Quote:
Do you not like the Hammer Strength Machines? Put your own weights on them and go higher then your dumbells will at your gym. Similar but not the same. I like them.
They are ok for a mixup.
The one at our 24 hr will only hold 4 plates on each side.
I usually burn out on that or superset it with some flyes.
post #33 of 55 (permalink) Old 09-29-2008, 03:27 PM
Pink Taco KILLA!

Quote:
They are ok for a mixup.
The one at our 24 hr will only hold 4 plates on each side.
I usually burn out on that or superset it with some flyes.
I've never really looked at how much they will hold. I've been working with the dogg crapp regimen and worked up to almost 3 full plates each side. I was never really strong to begin with so thats new territory for me. Ill see if I can fill it up by the end of the year.

Quote:
Quote:
post #34 of 55 (permalink) Old 09-29-2008, 07:43 PM
Rookie

Quote:
I've never really looked at how much they will hold. I've been working with the dogg crapp regimen and worked up to almost 3 full plates each side. I was never really strong to begin with so thats new territory for me. Ill see if I can fill it up by the end of the year.
Our shoulder one holds 4 on each side and thats easier than pressing the 120lb dumbells.
The Chest Press ones hold 5 and that's about like pressing the 120's i guess.

07 Harley Truck S/C
08 G-37S
LockoutSupplements.com
post #35 of 55 (permalink) Old 09-30-2008, 08:46 PM
Pink Taco KILLA!

Quote:
Our shoulder one holds 4 on each side and thats easier than pressing the 120lb dumbells.
The Chest Press ones hold 5 and that's about like pressing the 120's i guess.

I wish we had a hammer strength shoulder press. We have incline, decline, and flat bench press.

Quote:
Quote:
post #36 of 55 (permalink) Old 10-01-2008, 06:02 PM
Lifer

Quote:
I wish we had a hammer strength shoulder press. We have incline, decline, and flat bench press.
You don't like barbells or dumbells?

post #37 of 55 (permalink) Old 10-03-2008, 10:13 PM
Hired Hand

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThreeFingerPete
You don't like having strength and size?

Raven 2006 Yamaha R6S

"If it has horsepower or tits you're gonna have trouble with it eventually..."
post #38 of 55 (permalink) Old 10-04-2008, 08:43 AM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Raven
You're right, the big guys ALWAYS use the hammer strength and never use free weights.

post #39 of 55 (permalink) Old 10-04-2008, 07:33 PM
Pink Taco KILLA!

Quote:
I prefer dumbells over barbells to stimulate control with heavy weights. Dumbells are my go to move when i hit a sticking point actually.

Quote:
Quote:
post #40 of 55 (permalink) Old 10-04-2008, 07:34 PM
Pink Taco KILLA!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Raven
And yes thats the main reason I make good use of those machines.

Quote:
Quote:
post #41 of 55 (permalink) Old 10-05-2008, 03:32 PM
Lifer

Quote:
I go to LA Fitness on 377, and it is HUGE, way bigger than Womacks. The trainers really aren't that knowledgeable, (Javier is the only good one). Who else goes the LAF on 377?

NO NO NO, it should be DFWLS1's, CUMMINS, C6 VETTES.net
post #42 of 55 (permalink) Old 10-05-2008, 03:36 PM
Lifer

Quote:
LA fitness in fact does have a smith machine rack.

NO NO NO, it should be DFWLS1's, CUMMINS, C6 VETTES.net
post #43 of 55 (permalink) Old 10-06-2008, 03:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 89gt-stanger
I go to LA Fitness on 377, and it is HUGE, way bigger than Womacks. The trainers really aren't that knowledgeable, (Javier is the only good one). Who else goes the LAF on 377?
I will be there same today @ 6:20 P.M. Same time every day Monday- Friday. You can join us for an arm blaster today. Im the only guy with a full sleeve tat on my left arm. Feel free to work in.
post #44 of 55 (permalink) Old 10-07-2008, 05:26 AM
Lifer

Quote:
I will be there same today @ 6:20 P.M. Same time every day Monday- Friday. You can join us for an arm blaster today. Im the only guy with a full sleeve tat on my left arm. Feel free to work in.
LOL, wtf is an arm blaster workout!
post #45 of 55 (permalink) Old 10-07-2008, 09:00 AM

Quote:
LOL, wtf is an arm blaster workout!
Any one of my work outs will make you stronger and bigger but I take pride in my arms. ( 18 1/2 inches) Im not the fat guy who thinks that his big ( fat ) arms are huge. Ive started to cut weight from 255 down to 233 and have about 10 to 15lbs more to go. By the time you finish my work out you cant touch your shoulder. Cant even get close. At my best I curled 225 6-7 times with some "body english."
post #46 of 55 (permalink) Old 10-07-2008, 10:50 AM
Lifer

I cant touch my shoulders after doing my normal bicep workout.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cmarsh93z
Don't Fuck with DFWStangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.
post #47 of 55 (permalink) Old 10-07-2008, 11:24 AM
Rookie

Lol, i hardly ever do curls.

07 Harley Truck S/C
08 G-37S
LockoutSupplements.com
post #48 of 55 (permalink) Old 10-07-2008, 11:25 AM
Rookie

I leave that to the bodybuilders. Curling in the racks do piss me off though.

07 Harley Truck S/C
08 G-37S
LockoutSupplements.com
post #49 of 55 (permalink) Old 10-07-2008, 11:31 AM
Lifer

Quote:

I leave that to the bodybuilders. Curling in the racks do piss me off though.
Do you ever do curls?

post #50 of 55 (permalink) Old 10-07-2008, 03:02 PM
Rookie

Quote:
Do you ever do curls?

Yeah, but i dont go all out and usually just do 2 exercises for them. They dont do much of anything for powerlifting. I have big triceps however.

07 Harley Truck S/C
08 G-37S
LockoutSupplements.com
Sponsored Links
Advertisement