When is the $10 friend/fam add on at... - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 09-23-2008, 09:55 PM Thread Starter
Lifer

When is the $10 friend/fam add on at...

24 hour fitness going to happen again. I want to do that, it was 0 down and 10 dollars to add on per month to whatever the person's membership you were adding to. Anyone with the 24 hr fitness inside info let me know.

Cowboys to the Super Bowl!!!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 09-24-2008, 09:51 AM
Lifer

I just did a deal for $435 for 3 years plus 4 training sessions. $99 renewal per year after the 3 years. don't know if they still have it. This was for a supersport memebersrhip too.

I have had the same membership at 24 since 96 and I just did this to add on to the g/f's membership, made my dues way way cheaper. she is paying 19 for all club super sport.
post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 09-24-2008, 08:49 PM

pretty sure that was VIP, not family add on. gives the person with the membership the ability to bring a friend with them anytime they workout.

also pretty sure if thats what you are talking about that it wont be back again.

post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 09-24-2008, 09:28 PM Thread Starter
Lifer

No it actually was a real deal to ad on an additional member,(a friend has VIP) so I know what you were referencing. I have about 3 friends that did it and I missed out on it by about a day about a year ago or so, I know you know what you are talking about though so thanks for the heads up for the future reference.

But if it does by some small chance someone let me know. I was on for 35 a month but am cheap...lol.

post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 09-26-2008, 09:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 93powerranger
No it actually was a real deal to ad on an additional member,(a friend has VIP) so I know what you were referencing. I have about 3 friends that did it and I missed out on it by about a day about a year ago or so, I know you know what you are talking about though so thanks for the heads up for the future reference.

But if it does by some small chance someone let me know. I was on for 35 a month but am cheap...lol.
You should be able to go into the gym of your choice and get cheaper than that on your own membership...

You are the type of person my sales manager loves. LMFAO!
post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 09-27-2008, 10:12 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cammin4V
pretty sure that was VIP, not family add on. gives the person with the membership the ability to bring a friend with them anytime they workout.

also pretty sure if thats what you are talking about that it wont be back again.

They actually were adding on for the monthly membership as the first. The trick was adding on to someone who had a prepaid membership bc the monthly dues, if done right in the break down, are 12.99.
post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 09-28-2008, 07:40 PM Thread Starter
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by LannyN9NE
They actually were adding on for the monthly membership as the first. The trick was adding on to someone who had a prepaid membership bc the monthly dues, if done right in the break down, are 12.99.
Well I have someone that is a pre paid account ...hook it up and let me know how it is done. He as all access all club. I know someone there can do it for me.

PM with details.

post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 09-29-2008, 02:50 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by 93powerranger
Well I have someone that is a pre paid account ...hook it up and let me know how it is done. He as all access all club. I know someone there can do it for me.

PM with details.

I don't work for 24 Hour anymore so I don't know when they will have that deal again.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement