My transformation... and a question for Greg. - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 67 (permalink) Old 08-15-2008, 12:06 PM Thread Starter
You never go full retard

My transformation... and a question for Greg.

This is going to be my thread for my progress on the Tri Lean system. I'm planning on using everything in the system along with cutting out soda, eating healthier (counting carbs and calories) and strictly just doing cardio for an hour a day.

I'll post pictures 2-4 weeks after I've started and I'll let you guys know when I start (cause it'll be when I get the stuff from Greg.)

Greg... I just purchased the Tri-Lean system off your site and I have a couple questions about it.

First question is what do I take together each day and when do I take it? For instance I know the lean dreams is taken before I go to bed. But with the Venom Hyperdrive do I take the in the morning, or just before working out, do I take it with food? Also when do I take the Zero Stem and T-X?

Over five thousand years ago, Moses said to the children of Israel, "Pick up your shovel, mount your asses and camels, and I will lead you to the Promised Land." Nearly 75 years ago, Roosevelt said,"Lay down your shovels, sit on your asses, and light up a camel, this is the Promised Land." Now Obama has stolen your shovel..., taxed your asses, raised the price of camels and mortgaged the Promised Land!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 67 (permalink) Old 08-15-2008, 12:12 PM
wishin i had a fast car

look on the back of the box. it has a diagram that tells you what to take and in which weeks to take them in.
post #3 of 67 (permalink) Old 08-15-2008, 12:15 PM
Very Interesting

Hyperdrive first thing in the morning 30 min before you eat, 2 zero stim before a meal, and another 2 before the next meal.

When the zero stims are gone. Start taking 1 T-X, 3 times a day with food.

You're only as strong as you allow yourself to be...

Lockout Workout Forums and Supplements

post #4 of 67 (permalink) Old 08-15-2008, 12:15 PM Thread Starter
You never go full retard

Quote:
Originally Posted by lee earley
look on the back of the box. it has a diagram that tells you what to take and in which weeks to take them in.
Ok cool, thanks man. Didn't know cause I just ordered everything.

Over five thousand years ago, Moses said to the children of Israel, "Pick up your shovel, mount your asses and camels, and I will lead you to the Promised Land." Nearly 75 years ago, Roosevelt said,"Lay down your shovels, sit on your asses, and light up a camel, this is the Promised Land." Now Obama has stolen your shovel..., taxed your asses, raised the price of camels and mortgaged the Promised Land!
post #5 of 67 (permalink) Old 08-15-2008, 12:17 PM Thread Starter
You never go full retard

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Big Matt
Hyperdrive first thing in the morning 30 min before you eat, 2 zero stim before a meal, and another 2 before the next meal.

When the zero stims are gone. Start taking 1 T-X, 3 times a day with food.
Matt do you know if it's more benefitial to work out later in the day after all this has gotten into my system, or can I still keep to doing my cardio in the morning before I eat and still get the same benefit from everything?

post #6 of 67 (permalink) Old 08-15-2008, 02:28 PM
Lifer

What is Gregs name on the board? I want to ask him a couple ?'s.

thanks

NO NO NO, it should be DFWLS1's, CUMMINS, C6 VETTES.net
post #7 of 67 (permalink) Old 08-15-2008, 02:33 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by 89gt-stanger
What is Gregs name on the board? I want to ask him a couple ?'s.

thanks
Grayhorse

--wes
post #8 of 67 (permalink) Old 08-15-2008, 02:39 PM
Bitter Italian

Quote:
Originally Posted by wesman
Grayhorse

--wes
Check your phone!
post #9 of 67 (permalink) Old 08-15-2008, 02:44 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wario
Check your phone!

lol...damn, it's been plugged up in the bedroom...text on the way

--wes
post #10 of 67 (permalink) Old 08-15-2008, 04:25 PM
Rookie

You guys explained it, it explains everything in the kit also.

If you have any questions let me know...

All Gaspari stuff is marked down right now everyone.

87 LX Hatch -- Project 302 [email protected] -- 4 Sale
89 4 eye coupe (Grayhorse)
07 Harley Truck S/C
08 G-37S
LockoutSupplements.com
post #11 of 67 (permalink) Old 08-19-2008, 07:00 PM Thread Starter
You never go full retard

Got my shippment in the mail today Greg, thanks for throwing those extra samples in btw. One question, I'm looking at the back of the box and it says I take the HD every day for 90 days, the ZS only for the first 30 days, the LD for the first 30 days, and the T-X after the first 30 days for 30 days... So since there's 60 capsules of ZS & LD & T-X when would I start taking the ZS & LD again?

post #12 of 67 (permalink) Old 08-19-2008, 07:13 PM
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by MotoMan
Got my shippment in the mail today Greg, thanks for throwing those extra samples in btw. One question, I'm looking at the back of the box and it says I take the HD every day for 90 days, the ZS only for the first 30 days, the LD for the first 30 days, and the T-X after the first 30 days for 30 days... So since there's 60 capsules of ZS & LD & T-X when would I start taking the ZS & LD again?
There is 120 ZS at 4 a day. They will last the first month. There are 60 LD at 2 a day, they will also last the first month. Then you start the T-X (yellow pills) for one month.
The red pills(hyperdrive) are the only ones that are 1 a day.

07 Harley Truck S/C
08 G-37S
LockoutSupplements.com
post #13 of 67 (permalink) Old 08-19-2008, 07:38 PM Thread Starter
You never go full retard

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRAYHORSE
There is 120 ZS at 4 a day. They will last the first month. There are 60 LD at 2 a day, they will also last the first month. Then you start the T-X (yellow pills) for one month.
The red pills(hyperdrive) are the only ones that are 1 a day.
Thanks bro, I'm pretty pumped about getting started with everything tomorrow. Do you sell the Lean Dessert cause that was pretty good.

post #14 of 67 (permalink) Old 08-19-2008, 07:40 PM
Rookie

Quote:
Thanks bro, I'm pretty pumped about getting started with everything tomorrow. Do you sell the Lean Dessert cause that was pretty good.

Yeah, i can get it, just tell me what you want and i'll pick it up Thursday.

07 Harley Truck S/C
08 G-37S
LockoutSupplements.com
post #15 of 67 (permalink) Old 08-19-2008, 07:44 PM Thread Starter
You never go full retard

Quote:
Yeah, i can get it, just tell me what you want and i'll pick it up Thursday.
For a protein powder how does it compare to other powders on the market?

post #16 of 67 (permalink) Old 08-19-2008, 09:36 PM
Rookie

Quote:
For a protein powder how does it compare to other powders on the market?

It's good, i personally like Syntha-6 better and it taste awsome also. The dessert is marketed for women really. It comes in a small container.

07 Harley Truck S/C
08 G-37S
LockoutSupplements.com
post #17 of 67 (permalink) Old 08-20-2008, 03:52 AM
wishin i had a fast car

Quote:
It's good, i personally like Syntha-6 better and it taste awsome also. The dessert is marketed for women really. It comes in a small container.
i bought the syntha 6 on greg's suggestion. and it is very good. i actually look forward to making a shake in the mornings it is very yummy.
post #18 of 67 (permalink) Old 08-20-2008, 09:26 AM Thread Starter
You never go full retard

Started my 90 day transformation this morning and I am WIRED!!!! This stuff is great.

post #19 of 67 (permalink) Old 08-20-2008, 11:06 AM Thread Starter
You never go full retard

Did the hyperdrive make water go straight through any of you? I've pissed 4 times this morning already.

post #20 of 67 (permalink) Old 08-20-2008, 11:19 AM
Very Interesting

for the first week or so it did. That changes

8 weeks in, and the 1 Hyperdrive a day isn't cutting it as far as energy goes.

I'll probably have to step it up to 2

post #21 of 67 (permalink) Old 08-20-2008, 11:22 AM
Packin' up...

Quote:
Did the hyperdrive make water go straight through any of you? I've pissed 4 times this morning already.
When I take hyperdrive it does it to me as well. I go pee, 15 minutes later it feels like i've been holding it for hours.
post #22 of 67 (permalink) Old 08-20-2008, 11:24 AM Thread Starter
You never go full retard

Quote:
for the first week or so it did. That changes

8 weeks in, and the 1 Hyperdrive a day isn't cutting it as far as energy goes.

I'll probably have to step it up to 2
Matt how much have you lost so far? I'm planning on sticking to my heavy cardio 3 days a week and light cardio 2 days a week.

post #23 of 67 (permalink) Old 08-20-2008, 12:46 PM
Very Interesting

i've dropped 15 pounds, but have lost 4 inches in my gut, 3 in the chest, etc...

Not really concerned with the actual weight right now. Probably over the next few months I'll hit the cardio harder. I'm lifting 3-4 days a week and doing cardio only 2-3

When I get back from this trip to Chicago, I plan on hitting a good 4 days in the gym and 4-5 days of cardio

post #24 of 67 (permalink) Old 08-20-2008, 01:41 PM Thread Starter
You never go full retard

Alright fellas, I just weighed in and I'm 6 foot 191lbs. I have no clue what my body fat percentage is but I'm not too worried about that. My goal is to drop 15-20 lbs over the next 90 days.

Edit: No joke about curbing the appetite, I had to force myself to eat my turkey sandwhich.

Last edited by MotoMan; 08-20-2008 at 04:35 PM.
post #25 of 67 (permalink) Old 08-20-2008, 05:07 PM Thread Starter
You never go full retard

Anyone else had the "crash" feeling from the Hyperdrive? It's 6:06 and I just got this sudden feeling of being completely tired.

post #26 of 67 (permalink) Old 08-20-2008, 09:03 PM
Banned

I don't know about the venom, but the 3.0+ doesn't do shit for me. I was pretty excited about all the feedback I was hearing but was dissapointed with the product, if anything it made me a little tired. I'm going to try 2 at once and see whats up, and if nothing I'll junk it.
post #27 of 67 (permalink) Old 08-21-2008, 09:19 AM Thread Starter
You never go full retard

All I can say is I love the lean dreams, I only slept for about 5 hours (due to some extra curricular activities) but slept like a baby.

post #28 of 67 (permalink) Old 08-25-2008, 02:54 PM Thread Starter
You never go full retard

I just weighed in since wednesday where I was 191, checked the scale today and I'm 186, granted that's water weight cause I haven't had 3-5 sodas a day for the past 7 days. But it still feels good. I did my chest workout today and I'm hurting... gonna be real sore tomorrow.

post #29 of 67 (permalink) Old 08-26-2008, 01:01 PM
Punk Ass Newbie

As Greg (Grayhorse) would tell you I am the SILENT partner of Lockout. I am his older brother "but not bigger" still working on that....

Here are some results I have had with the Tri-Lean kit:

I am on my second 90 day cycle of the the Tri Lean kit. The first 90 days I went from 230lbs to 187lbs, then cycled a 30 day mass supplement by stacking Trn-X and Halovar going back up to 207. Now I am cutting that bulk by taking another cycle of the Tri lean, after about 60 days in I am back down to 194. Over the past 180 days I have gome from a 38inch waist to a 32 and still filling out large shirts

Good luck with your your kit, it really does work if you spend the time in the Gym....

Trying to keep up with Grayhorse is about to kill an old man like me

87 Hatch

Last edited by TEXAS EXPRESS; 08-26-2008 at 04:08 PM.
post #30 of 67 (permalink) Old 08-26-2008, 01:03 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEXAS EXPRESS
As Greg (Grayhorse) would tell you I am the SILENT partner of Lockout. I am his older brother "but not bigger" still working on that....

Here are some results I have had with the Tri-Lean kit:

I am on my second 90 day cycle of the the Tri Lean kit. The first 90 days I went from 230lbs to 187lbs, then cycled a 30 day mass supplement by stacking Trn-X and Halovar going back up to 207. Now I am cutting that bulk by taking another cycle of the Tri lean, after about 60 days in I am back down to 194. Over the past 180 days I have gome from a 38inch waist to a 32 and still filling out large shirts

Good luck with your your kit, it really does work if you spend the time in the Gym....

Trying to keep up with Grayhorse is about to kill and old man like me
Good work!
Who knows after ive been in the gym a year and im not where i want to be i may take some e-pol or trn.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cmarsh93z
Don't Fuck with DFWStangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.
post #31 of 67 (permalink) Old 08-27-2008, 12:01 PM Thread Starter
You never go full retard

Week 1 official weigh in...

Hit the scale at 184.5 and I'm feeling good. Started off last wednesday at 191lbs.

Quick question, since I'm wanting to lean up and I'm working with weights what is a good general number of reps for each set? Right now I'm doing 20 reps per set and I'm doing 2 sets of each machine. Should I be doing more reps per set to get lean?

post #32 of 67 (permalink) Old 08-27-2008, 12:29 PM
Very Interesting

I'm down 19 pounds in just under two months on Tri-Lean.

Everything is good so far, I really need to be doing more cardio. It's the devil!!!

post #33 of 67 (permalink) Old 08-27-2008, 12:40 PM Thread Starter
You never go full retard

Quote:
I'm down 19 pounds in just under two months on Tri-Lean.

Everything is good so far, I really need to be doing more cardio. It's the devil!!!

Good work Matt, keep it up. Have you ever gotten on a stationary bike? I find that to be a pretty easy way for me to get my cardio in without it being too tiring. Most of the stationary bike will have programs that adjust to whatever you want your target heart rate is.

post #34 of 67 (permalink) Old 08-27-2008, 12:44 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Good work Matt, keep it up. Have you ever gotten on a stationary bike? I find that to be a pretty easy way for me to get my cardio in without it being too tiring. Most of the stationary bike will have programs that adjust to whatever you want your target heart rate is.
Stationary bikes are way too easy to be lazy on. If you're going to ride, bust your ass and make it count.

post #35 of 67 (permalink) Old 08-27-2008, 12:51 PM Thread Starter
You never go full retard

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThreeFingerPete
Stationary bikes are way too easy to be lazy on. If you're going to ride, bust your ass and make it count.
Working on saving for another road bike, just don't have the $699+ to shell out for one.

post #36 of 67 (permalink) Old 08-27-2008, 12:58 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Working on saving for another road bike, just don't have the $699+ to shell out for one.
You can get the same exercise on any bicycle, you just won't go as fast. You are a regular size guy, go look on the dorba classifieds. www.dorba.org

post #37 of 67 (permalink) Old 08-27-2008, 01:55 PM
Rookie

Quote:
Hit the scale at 184.5 and I'm feeling good. Started off last wednesday at 191lbs.

Quick question, since I'm wanting to lean up and I'm working with weights what is a good general number of reps for each set? Right now I'm doing 20 reps per set and I'm doing 2 sets of each machine. Should I be doing more reps per set to get lean?

Awsome work! The second week is usally the better week. haha

Drop to 15 reps for 3 sets. At least 3 different excersises per muscle group.

07 Harley Truck S/C
08 G-37S
LockoutSupplements.com
post #38 of 67 (permalink) Old 09-04-2008, 04:21 PM Thread Starter
You never go full retard

Another update, at 2 weeks I'm down 8lbs from where I started. I still think it's water weight mostly because I'm just now getting my calories set in my diet. I'm eating 1700-2000 calories a day (almost forcing myself to eat) and I'm working on burning 1000-1200 a day.

I forgot where but I read somewhere that if you can burn 200 calories more then what you take in then you can successfully burn a pound of fat a week.

post #39 of 67 (permalink) Old 09-04-2008, 06:04 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Another update, at 2 weeks I'm down 8lbs from where I started. I still think it's water weight mostly because I'm just now getting my calories set in my diet. I'm eating 1700-2000 calories a day (almost forcing myself to eat) and I'm working on burning 1000-1200 a day.

I forgot where but I read somewhere that if you can burn 200 calories more then what you take in then you can successfully burn a pound of fat a week.
A 500 calorie deficit per day will burn 1lb of fat per week. Find your basal metabolic rate and work from there.

post #40 of 67 (permalink) Old 09-04-2008, 07:44 PM
Lifer

Are there any health risks with this Tri Lean product? What happens after the 90 day cycle? Do you start over?
post #41 of 67 (permalink) Old 09-05-2008, 09:36 AM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buick355
Are there any health risks with this Tri Lean product? What happens after the 90 day cycle? Do you start over?
After the 90 day program, assuming you're as lean as you'd like, then you maintain through diet and exercise.

post #42 of 67 (permalink) Old 09-08-2008, 06:12 PM
Lifer

Any health risks?
post #43 of 67 (permalink) Old 09-08-2008, 07:45 PM
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buick355
Any health risks?

Everything has health risk, you could be allergic to anything. Has anyone almost died, not that i know of haha. You dont get the jitters that most of the junk diet pills give you. Generally if you lose weight you health gets better.

You can read all about it on the Lockout website in the "store" link.

The products that come in the kit that you can read about are Hyperdrive, Lean Dreams, Zero Stim, and T-X......

07 Harley Truck S/C
08 G-37S
LockoutSupplements.com
post #44 of 67 (permalink) Old 09-17-2008, 05:48 PM Thread Starter
You never go full retard

Just an update, I'm still down 8lbs from 191lbs where I started. I'm pretty sure I haven't lost more is because of an inconsistent diet, which I'm constantly trying to work on. I've also changed my work out routine a little bit, I got tired of doing low weight and high reps and moved to a little more weight and few reps. I can say this, I love to feel the burn. I can already tell I'm getting stronger cause I'm able to put on a little more weight every day. I'll try to have some pics in the next day or two.

post #45 of 67 (permalink) Old 09-17-2008, 06:31 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThreeFingerPete
Been riding one for 12 years...I would say it depends on the person. Folks can be lazy doing anything.

CHL holder and Conservative...AKA "Domestic Terrorist"
post #46 of 67 (permalink) Old 09-17-2008, 09:35 PM
Punk Ass Newbie

I am on my first week of Tri Lean. I have worked out on and off for a year and a half, and due to the inconsistant training and diet, am having a hard time with the last 10 lbs. I am little 5'3: and have had two kiddos, and want to get back to my 110-115 I was in the past as an athlete. My husband has been on here for quite a while and after reading this thread encouraged me to try this product. Now, this week has been a no-go as far as the gym is concerned, due to me being a bit sick with the whole cold/allergy thing, but I have started taking the supplements. I have noticed a definate difference in my appetite, and I have slept great. I can't wait to feel a bit better, and hit the gym later this week or next week. What kind of cardio vs. weight training do you recommend for a person whom is/was of an athletic body type(especially the legs(runner & dancer)). I am very apprehensive about doing too much weight, cause I seem to bulk up way too easy.
post #47 of 67 (permalink) Old 09-17-2008, 09:42 PM
Packin' up...

Well, in order to see what type of workout you need we will need some pictures.
post #48 of 67 (permalink) Old 09-17-2008, 09:47 PM
Punk Ass Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skidmark
Well, in order to see what type of workout you need we will need some pictures.
No surprise there...give me three mths and 5 days a week @ the gym and i promise you will!!!
post #49 of 67 (permalink) Old 09-17-2008, 09:49 PM
Packin' up...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shelbygirl
No surprise there...give me three mths and 5 days a week @ the gym and i promise you will!!!
I'm holding you to that.

If you're a runner, just run! It sheds the pounds off and you know it, plus it's nice outside.
post #50 of 67 (permalink) Old 09-17-2008, 09:58 PM
Punk Ass Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skidmark
I'm holding you to that.

If you're a runner, just run! It sheds the pounds off and you know it, plus it's nice outside.
I know I LOVE the cool mornings!!! As soon as I can get to feeling better, I want to do just that!! I LOVE to run and am one of those crazy people that one day wants to do the marathon thing. It is so relaxing...no kiddos or the husband to listen to and alone with my own thoughts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement