To those on the Tri-lean system - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 08-06-2008, 07:43 AM Thread Starter
I'm on a boat.

To those on the Tri-lean system

Just wondering if any of you are taking this along with blood pressure medication? I'm curious how this is going to work since the meds and the Tri-lean are obviously going to counteract with each other. Greg said he has a few people on it with BP meds that haven't had any problems. I guess I'll just have to monitor my BP and see how it goes.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 08-06-2008, 07:58 AM
Ja Ja Ja Ja JEW UNIT!!

you should NEVER take any of the " lean you out" products with blood pressure meds. How high is your bp?

D.
Pain, is weakness leaving the body.
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 08-06-2008, 08:02 AM Thread Starter
I'm on a boat.

Why, because it's going to jack it up even more?

It averages 155 over 95 with no meds, and 140 over 80 with meds.

post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 08-06-2008, 08:31 AM
Lifer

I am not on blood pressure medication nor do I have issues with high blood pressure... but I was curious to see if the Hyperdrive caused an increase in mine... I got mine taken at the dentist's office on Monday when I got my teeth cleaned and it was below normal. I was expecting it to be higher with the stimulant but it wasn't.

I did find some helpful info for you here: http://www.healthcentral.com/high-bl...-28210-64.html

Most diet pills, especially those sold over the counter, work by increasing metabolism and decreasing appetite. The products often contain one or more of these ingredients: ephedrine (also known as ma Huang and ephedra), guarana and caffeine, all of which increase metabolism. They also increase heart rate and blood pressure and, if taken in excess, can cause heart attack and stroke. Products containing ephedrine are especially dangerous and can no longer be sold legally in the United States.

Other diet pills available by prescription only, such as Meridia, phentermine and dextroamphetamine, can also cause problems for people with high blood pressure. The only product that will not is Xenical (also known as orlistat). Xenical works by blocking fat absorption in the gastrointestinal tract. It does not increase metabolism or decrease appetite. Unfortunately about one out of every four people will have gastrointestinal side effects including diarrhea, oily stool, intestinal gas and the like, which make the drug a bit difficult to tolerate. Like any diet pill, Xenical will not provide long-term weight loss. It only works for as long as you are taking it.

post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 08-06-2008, 09:09 AM Thread Starter
I'm on a boat.

Sounds like I just need some good old fashioned motivation, self control, and hard work. Thanks for the info!
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 08-06-2008, 09:23 AM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. B
Sounds like I just need some good old fashioned motivation, self control, and hard work. Thanks for the info!
Amen brotha...
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 08-06-2008, 09:58 PM
Rookie

I suggested you could take tri-lean kit without the hyperdrive, the stim part.

Or just the Zero-stim and Lean Dream Combo.

I dont suggest people with high BP to take Hyperdrive, i just have some people that buy it anyway. If you did buy the whole kit it would be up to you to try the hyperdrive a day or so and monitor your BP.

87 LX Hatch -- Project 302 [email protected] -- 4 Sale
89 4 eye coupe (Grayhorse)
07 Harley Truck S/C
08 G-37S
LockoutSupplements.com
Sponsored Links
Advertisement