TRN-X Final Week - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 143 (permalink) Old 07-16-2008, 10:30 PM Thread Starter
Lifer

TRN-X Final Week

I'm finishing up my final week. Its been an up and down journey through my first cycle of this stuff. I haven't had a decent work out in about a week and a half. Lots of trauma in the personal life compounded with getting laid off last Tuesday has really thrown a kink in the mix. I'm up to about 125 lbs. Noticeable size difference in my arms and chest. I will continue with the protien and possibly throw in a weight gainer through my PCT and off month. Then go back with TRN-X and Magnadrol stack when I got back into a cycle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maverick
something I read everyday at work:

All things start as a dream
All dreams start as a plan
All plans consist of thought out steps
All steps are not without a price

Dream, plan, pay the price - DO IT!
LPC ID: black2002ls (22975)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 143 (permalink) Old 07-16-2008, 11:08 PM
Lifer

Dude, taking this stuff while you're not lifting is not the best way to throw away your money.

post #3 of 143 (permalink) Old 07-16-2008, 11:15 PM Thread Starter
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThreeFingerPete
Dude, taking this stuff while you're not lifting is not the best way to throw away your money.
Really? I'm actually rather satisfied with the gains. This is the most weight I've been able to put on since my freshman year of high school, about 10 years ago. I hit the gym pretty solid for about a week, then came down with bronchitis, spent last week job hunting and handling a death in the family. Sometimes extenuating circumstances get in the way of our plans.

Quote:

post #4 of 143 (permalink) Old 07-16-2008, 11:50 PM
Lifer

I'm glad that you're pleased, but if I were not lifting, I would not be taking a pro hormone, and vice versa.

post #5 of 143 (permalink) Old 07-17-2008, 05:46 AM
Lifer

Yup, it's like hittin the NOS and not flooring the car, lol.
post #6 of 143 (permalink) Old 07-17-2008, 06:25 AM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stangin4Lyfe
Yup, it's like hittin the NOS and not flooring the car, lol.
Well said.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cmarsh93z
Don't Fuck with DFWStangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.
post #7 of 143 (permalink) Old 07-17-2008, 07:57 AM
Very Interesting

some people think it's just magic!

You're only as strong as you allow yourself to be...

Lockout Workout Forums and Supplements
post #8 of 143 (permalink) Old 07-17-2008, 08:27 AM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Big Matt
some people think it's just magic!
Xxxxxxxxxxxxx 1 million!!!
I wish there was a way to compare two people, same bf, same food intake, same workouts...on this stuff and off of it.
People would find out...hard work and staying dedicated is what is producing most of the results, not some "wonder drug".
post #9 of 143 (permalink) Old 07-17-2008, 08:32 AM
Packin' up...

Ahh shit. I was hoping I could take this stuff, eat twinkies all day, and get ripped. Damnit.

Plan B.
post #10 of 143 (permalink) Old 07-17-2008, 08:38 AM
Lifer

Quote:
I wish there was a way to compare two people, same bf, same food intake, same workouts...on this stuff and off of it.
People would find out...hard work and staying dedicated is what is producing most of the results, not some "wonder drug".
"Everybody wanna be a bodybuilding but aint nobody wanna lift no heavy ass weights." - Ronnie Coleman

Quote:
Don't Fuck with DFWStangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.
post #11 of 143 (permalink) Old 07-17-2008, 08:48 AM
Very Interesting

Quote:
I disagree to a point. Sure the hard work is doing it's job, but there's no doubt that the prohormones are giving a boost. It's like saying, "I wish that guy doing the Winny/Decca would compare to someone not using, with the same size, bf, ect..."

It's definately a performance enhancer. But to take a months worth of a prohormone and workout one week out of that month, and to never have worked out before that is just stupid. It's almost a huge waste of money. He's going to see almost no gains by the end of his PCT, because he's pretty much just sitting on water weight right now.

post #12 of 143 (permalink) Old 07-17-2008, 09:06 AM
Lifer

For us skinny people, its eating.

Quote:
post #13 of 143 (permalink) Old 07-17-2008, 09:08 AM
Packin' up...

Quote:
Originally Posted by 347Mike
For us skinny people, its eating.
Man, life would suck if I was able to eat whatever I wanted at whatever rations.
post #14 of 143 (permalink) Old 07-17-2008, 09:11 AM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skidmark
Man, life would suck if I was able to eat whatever I wanted at whatever rations.
Yeah and about 3% more of the world would be starving.

Quote:
post #15 of 143 (permalink) Old 07-17-2008, 09:14 AM Thread Starter
Lifer

The biggest gain of the cycle came before I hit the Gym hard. I put on 8 lbs the before the first week was up. I didn't really get in the gym hard until the end of the first week, beginning of the second week. midway through the second week was when the Bronchitis hit, I then cut my dose back to hopefully help recovery from the illness, which I fought for the better part of two weeks. I'm in no way saying this stuff is a miriacle. I'm not even happy with the results because I didn't hit the gym like I should have. I could have probably hit the 130 mark had I worked out like I should have. I've maintained a steady work out with my dumbells and curl bar and some cardio, but not being able to vary/increase the weight its not been the same. I am a consistent 125 lbs, which is an 11 lb gain. When I get into the PCT and shed some water weight we will see what the true gains are.

Quote:

post #16 of 143 (permalink) Old 07-17-2008, 09:21 AM
Hired Hand

Conversely, I'd be willing to bet that I could start a cycle of the same stuff for a month and quit working out during that time, and I'd be willing to bet that I'd lose quite a bit of strength and size.

Raven 2006 Yamaha R6S

"If it has horsepower or tits you're gonna have trouble with it eventually..."
post #17 of 143 (permalink) Old 07-17-2008, 09:34 AM
Lifer

Quote:
I disagree to a point. Sure the hard work is doing it's job, but there's no doubt that the prohormones are giving a boost. It's like saying, "I wish that guy doing the Winny/Decca would compare to someone not using, with the same size, bf, ect..."
There is no comparison...I look at all forms of PH, juice, or HGH as a form of cheating.
It's just how I see it and how I feel about it.
Then again, I ONLY train with people that are on the real stuff.
Otherwise, the rest of them cluckers just quit on me(no dedication).

No doubt that it "helps", but what I was getting at...is HOW MUCH it really helps compared to training the exact same way without it.
Let's say for example, you gain 30lbs on it, what's to say someone not taking wouldn't be able to gain 20lbs without it.
The drug didn't gain 30lbs on a cycle, it "helped" gain 10lbs.
Get what I'm saying or wishing we could test.
post #18 of 143 (permalink) Old 07-17-2008, 09:37 AM Thread Starter
Lifer

Quote:
There is no comparison...I look at all forms of PH, juice, or HGH as a form of cheating.

No doubt that it "helps", but what I was getting at...is HOW MUCH it really helps compared to training the exact same way without it.
Let's say for example, you gain 30lbs on it, what's to say someone not taking wouldn't be able to gain 20lbs without it.
I know there is quite a bit of time lapse here. When I was in High School. I gained about 10 pounds my freshman year. Just barely getting into power lifting. The next three years of school I worked out practically year round and didn't gain a pound. Granted, at the time I didn't understand the importance of protien, but one would think that the workouts would have put on some size. I was the smallest guy in the group so I'm working out with guys in the 172-SHW weight classes, they were always pushing me.

The other thing is. Had I been hitting the gym every day, or left out the fact of my lack of workouts. People would be saying nice gains, way to go, and this and that.......

Quote:

post #19 of 143 (permalink) Old 07-17-2008, 09:39 AM
Very Interesting

Quote:

Which is why I said I "somewhat disagree".

I think guys who start taking anything, without an already strong dedication to the gym are wasting their money. It's just silly to think someone who doesn't even have a gym membership is taking a PH.

post #20 of 143 (permalink) Old 07-17-2008, 09:40 AM
Rookie

Quote:

For someone training like they should there is no comparison. If you gained 25lbs on it you may have gained 5 without it. If you gained 100lbs on your bench, you may have gained 15 without it.
That is a realistic comparison when we’re talking about a TRN-X/Magnadrol stack.

If you have a training partner about your strength, put him on this stack and he will blow you away know doubt.

87 LX Hatch -- Project 302 [email protected] -- 4 Sale
89 4 eye coupe (Grayhorse)
07 Harley Truck S/C
08 G-37S
LockoutSupplements.com
post #21 of 143 (permalink) Old 07-17-2008, 09:40 AM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by black2002ls
I know there is quite a bit of time lapse here. When I was in High School. I gained about 10 pounds my freshman year. Just barely getting into power lifting. The next three years of school I worked out practically year round and didn't gain a pound. Granted, at the time I didn't understand the importance of protien, but one would think that the workouts would have put on some size. I was the smallest guy in the group so I'm working out with guys in the 172-SHW weight classes, they were always pushing me.

The other thing is. Had I been hitting the gym every day, or left out the fact of my lack of workouts. People would be saying nice gains, way to go, and this and that.......

I wouldnt say its just protein but eating healthy and large amounts as a whole. I have worked out plenty of times for 1-2months at a time and barely put anything on due to no diet, or change of eating habbits.

Since i started to really get into working out and be 100% dedicated 3-4 months ago, ive been eating 3200-4000 calories a day and working out 4-5 times a week.
4 Months ago i was 137 and i just weighed in yesterday at 158.

Quote:
post #22 of 143 (permalink) Old 07-17-2008, 09:42 AM Thread Starter
Lifer

Quote:
I wouldnt say its just protein but eating healthy and large amounts as a whole. I have worked out plenty of times for 1-2months at a time and barely put anything on due to no diet, or change of eating habbits.

Since i started to really get into working out and be 100% dedicated 3-4 months ago, ive been eating 3200-4000 calories a day and working out 4-5 times a week.
4 Months ago i was 137 and i just weighed in yesterday at 158.
Back then these weren't 1-2 months of PL workouts. This was year round, we met through the summers in the weight room. It wasn't recreational lifting either. Granted, there were weeks before meets that I would have to live off crackers and salsa, but we are only talking a 1-2 lb variance in weight IF that much. I think the most I ever missed weight by was 1/2 lb

Quote:

post #23 of 143 (permalink) Old 07-17-2008, 09:50 AM
Hired Hand

Quote:

I think guys who start taking anything, without an already strong dedication to the gym are wasting their money. It's just silly to think someone who doesn't even have a gym membership is taking a PH.

I agree with that wholeheartedly. Like putting slicks and skinnies on your daily driver, to only cruise it down the highway at 60mph. Sure, when you do get on it that once in a blue moon the traction is there, but it's not worth the risk of regulary running down the highway on 4" front tires. The possibility of something going wrong is ever present, and the pay off is hardly worth it.

As for PH and juice being cheating, I personally think that it is cheating in terms of comparing strength or athletic performace with that of someone that hasn't taken anything, but other than that it's simply another tool to be used to maximize one's efforts in the gym. I've taken PH's off and on throught out the 10+ years that I've trained, and I can honestly say that I'm not bigger that I would be had I stuck with protein and glutamine. That said, I never saw near the gains that some of these guys are posting up, for me it was a matter of adding 5lbs of bodyweight and a rep or three on my heavy sets, which mostly went away when I stopped taking the stuff. The key ingredients that have made me grow and get stronger over the years are consistent training, and adequate protein intake.

Raven 2006 Yamaha R6S

post #24 of 143 (permalink) Old 07-17-2008, 09:52 AM
Packin' up...

Quote:

I don't have a gym membership... that doesn't mean I don't get a good workout for free at my apartment gym.
post #25 of 143 (permalink) Old 07-17-2008, 09:53 AM
Hired Hand

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRAYHORSE
For someone training like they should there is no comparison. If you gained 25lbs on it you may have gained 5 without it. If you gained 100lbs on your bench, you may have gained 15 without it.
That is a realistic comparison when we’re talking about a TRN-X/Magnadrol stack.

If you have a training partner about your strength, put him on this stack and he will blow you away know doubt.

I hear what you're saying, and there's pics in this very board to show that it works well for a relatively trained individual, but in my experience these PH don't do near as much for someone like you or myself that is near their genetic potential.

Raven 2006 Yamaha R6S

post #26 of 143 (permalink) Old 07-17-2008, 09:54 AM
Very Interesting

Quote:
I don't have a gym membership... that doesn't mean I don't get a good workout for free at my apartment gym.
you know what i mean sucka... This guy lives at home, and said in his thread he had no access to weights when he started.

Don't make me slap the egg foo yung outcha moutha sucka!!!!

post #27 of 143 (permalink) Old 07-17-2008, 09:56 AM
Hired Hand

Quote:
I have yet to see an apartment gym capable of facilitating a full weightliftnig regimen. i'm sure it's great for you starting out, but if you don't outgrow it fairly quickly, you aren't doing something right.

Raven 2006 Yamaha R6S

post #28 of 143 (permalink) Old 07-17-2008, 09:56 AM
Very Interesting

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Raven
I hear what you're saying, and there's pics in this very board to show that it works well for a relatively trained individual, but in my experience these PH don't do near as much for someone like you or myself that is near their genetic potential.
Aaron, from everything I've been reading, these new PH's are nothing like some of the older, Andros, etc... Guys with long standing training schedules are seeing great achievements.

For someone like you who's dedication to the gym is already there, you're never going to put up the gains that guys with little or no time in the gym are.

Last edited by Big A; 07-17-2008 at 10:49 AM.
post #29 of 143 (permalink) Old 07-17-2008, 09:58 AM Thread Starter
Lifer

Quote:
you know what i mean sucka... This guy lives at home, and said in his thread he had no access to weights when he started.

You didn't follow too closely then. I updated once I got my Gym membership. Which was about 4 or 5 days after I started the stack I believe

Quote:

post #30 of 143 (permalink) Old 07-17-2008, 09:58 AM
Rookie

Quote:
Most of the good stuff comes from China and it gets cut like anything else.
There's a lot of trash out there.
You'd make crazy gains. The gains even on hear are weak from what i see in the gym everyday from this stuff. The raws are good from BOSC period.

07 Harley Truck S/C
08 G-37S
LockoutSupplements.com
post #31 of 143 (permalink) Old 07-17-2008, 10:00 AM
Very Interesting

Quote:
Originally Posted by black2002ls
You didn't follow too closely then. I updated once I got my Gym membership. Which was about 4 or 5 days after I started the stack I believe
I did follow, you went almost a week with no membership taking a prohormone. That's just dumb. Then you kept taking it when you were sick, and not able to lift. Dumb again. And then you kept taking it once you had family issues, and were unable to go to the gym. Again, dumb.

When was the last time you consistantly worked out? 3-4 times a week, for 3-6 months straight?

post #32 of 143 (permalink) Old 07-17-2008, 10:01 AM
Lifer

85lbs on your bench due to the stack alone?
That's a 567% increase in strength gains!!!
Where do I sign up?

Greg, come on now bro...don't get me started.
I'll buy the 20lb gain due to the stack, but don't be getting far-fetched.

Quote:

post #33 of 143 (permalink) Old 07-17-2008, 10:03 AM
Packin' up...

Quote:
I have yet to see an apartment gym capable of facilitating a full weightliftnig regimen. i'm sure it's great for you starting out, but if you don't outgrow it fairly quickly, you aren't doing something right.
This is true. Well for now i'm getting a good workout there

Quote:

lmao... i gotcha. I didn't read where he had to access to weights. I like to jump through threads and find something to reply on
post #34 of 143 (permalink) Old 07-17-2008, 10:04 AM
Rookie

Quote:
85lbs on your bench due to the stack alone?
Where do I sign up?

Greg, come on now bro...don't get me started.
I'll buy the 20lb gain due to the stack, but don't be getting far-fetched.

At least 85lbs on bench. I've seen over 10 in my gym pass that. That's being under fetched really. Just get one of your gym rats to do a cycle and you'll shit yourself too.

07 Harley Truck S/C
08 G-37S
LockoutSupplements.com
post #35 of 143 (permalink) Old 07-17-2008, 10:07 AM Thread Starter
Lifer

Quote:
I did follow, you went almost a week with no membership taking a prohormone. That's just dumb. Then you kept taking it when you were sick, and not able to lift. Dumb again. And then you kept taking it once you had family issues, and were unable to go to the gym. Again, dumb.

When was the last time you consistantly worked out? 3-4 times a week, for 3-6 months straight?
Its been too long. As for the gains. I think that Greg predicted a body weight of 131 for the TRN/Magnadrol stack in the beginning. I'm not sure if he was referring to weight after the water weight was shed in the post cycle or just at the end of the stack. I didn't get the magnadrol. So I feel 125 is not bad. It has motivated me to continue working out and taking better care of myself. Showing me just exactly how bad I had let my body get. Which that in itself is well worth the money I spent on these products. As for not stopping the cycle while I was sick and was unable to find the time for the gym. All the stuff I read about the necessity of the post cycle and not to just stop taking this stuff. I figured it was better to maintain some sort of intake than totally stopping taking the stuff. Greg could probably shed more light on this. I consulted him when I started my z-pack for the bronchitis. I continued to work out while I was sick, though the workouts weren't as intense as they were.

Quote:

post #36 of 143 (permalink) Old 07-17-2008, 10:09 AM
Hired Hand

Quote:
Most of the good stuff comes from China and it gets cut like anything else.
There's a lot of trash out there.
You'd make crazy gains. The gains even on hear are weak from what i see in the gym everyday from this stuff. The raws are good from BOSC period.

I'm tempted to be the guinea pig, but funds are tight ATM. I've got Adam creepin' up on me weight wise, and I need to smack him back down in his place. What would that bulk cycle run for a month?

Raven 2006 Yamaha R6S

post #37 of 143 (permalink) Old 07-17-2008, 10:10 AM
Hired Hand

Quote:
At least 85lbs on bench. I've seen over 10 in my gym pass that. That's being under fetched really. Just get one of your gym rats to do a cycle and you'll shit yourself too.
I've hit 405 twice (raw), so you're suggesting that I'd push up near 500 on this stuff?

Raven 2006 Yamaha R6S

post #38 of 143 (permalink) Old 07-17-2008, 10:16 AM
Lifer

Quote:
I've hit 405 twice (raw), so you're suggesting that I'd push up near 500 on this stuff?
*eagerly awaits the reply*
post #39 of 143 (permalink) Old 07-17-2008, 10:25 AM
Eagles>Cowboys

I'm naturally just a skinny white guy. I am 6'1" and 183lbs. Long arms Bad for bench. I havent' maxed in a while but I only pushed up 205lbs whenI did a few months ago. I am on some protein and Creatine now as of this week. I bet if I did a stack I'd make some good gains. But then again it's cause I am a smaller frame guy and weak anyway. LOL

I have yet to see a bigger guy take a stack though from this board. A guy like the Raven is already pretty freaking ripped. No telling what gains he'll make. We need a control guiena pig to see what already strong guys do. I would assume it easier or more believable to go from 205 on bench to 300 than 400-500. But I don't know shit, I just know I have to see it to believe it.

post #40 of 143 (permalink) Old 07-17-2008, 10:26 AM
Hired Hand

Quote:
*eagerly awaits the reply*

Heck, I'd consider it worth it to get 405 for a solid 3 without a spot, or to gain a couple reps on my current 5-6 rep set. Gains just don't seem to happen this late in the game. Almost makes me wanna hit 35 already, and go for some of that legal HRT.

Raven 2006 Yamaha R6S

post #41 of 143 (permalink) Old 07-17-2008, 10:28 AM
Lifer

405, thats all? Pfft....

Quote:
post #42 of 143 (permalink) Old 07-17-2008, 10:30 AM
Hired Hand

Quote:
405, thats all? Pfft....

I rowed 6 plates for 6 reps on the hammer row last night, my back seems to be hogging all the strength.

Raven 2006 Yamaha R6S

post #43 of 143 (permalink) Old 07-17-2008, 10:34 AM
Lifer

LOL, why...so you can look like a overgrown pig and scare girls away?

We got one of those guys(older Dr.) at our gym.
We call him "roadmap" because of all the veins pumpin out his legs.
It's funny because he's about 5/8 220lbs with about 5% bf and trains like a total GIRL!!!
It's funny what juice can do to a person, makes a chump look like a champ!

Quote:
Heck, I'd consider it worth it to get 405 for a solid 3 without a spot, or to gain a couple reps on my current 5-6 rep set. Gains just don't seem to happen this late in the game. Almost makes me wanna hit 35 already, and go for some of that legal HRT.
post #44 of 143 (permalink) Old 07-17-2008, 10:35 AM
Lifer

Ours only holds 5 plates on each side, but it's a joke.
Try 8 plated T-bar rows on for size.

I LOVE back, probably because I'm so strong at it.

Quote:
I rowed 6 plates for 6 reps on the hammer row last night, my back seems to be hogging all the strength.
post #45 of 143 (permalink) Old 07-17-2008, 10:37 AM
Lifer

Quote:

It's funny because he's about 5/8 220lbs with about 5% bf and trains like a total GIRL!!!
He wouldnt happen to wear a yellow ripped up tank top with matching ankle weights would he?

Quote:
post #46 of 143 (permalink) Old 07-17-2008, 10:40 AM
Lifer

Quote:
He wouldnt happen to wear a yellow ripped up tank top with matching ankle weights would he?
Not sure, never really paid attention.
This guy is 40+, but looks 20.
He always trains with a younger looking guy(about the size of Raven) and his blond wife.
I think you workout at the 24hr in Euless, I workout at the one on Rufe Snow...so it's probably not him.
post #47 of 143 (permalink) Old 07-17-2008, 10:43 AM
Hired Hand

Quote:

That's just it though, after that last cut I got down to 194lbs (5'10"), looked anemic, and still had a good 5lbs of fat to cut. I was nowhere near competition vascular, so there was plenty of water to cut as well. I'm not looking to be "monstrous", I just want to fill out my frame so that I have good aesthetics when I lean out. Given my wider frame, I'm thinking that around 200 lean would be about right. As I've gotten older I've lost the desire to get freakishly big, i just want to be athletic and strong. There is no "girlie" training here, I can and do sweat like the best of 'em.

Raven 2006 Yamaha R6S

post #48 of 143 (permalink) Old 07-17-2008, 10:50 AM
Lifer

Quote:
Not sure, never really paid attention.
This guy is 40+, but looks 20.
He always trains with a younger looking guy(about the size of Raven) and his blond wife.
I think you workout at the 24hr in Euless, I workout at the one on Rufe Snow...so it's probably not him.
Its probably better that way. This one is a joke.
The 24hr in Euless/bedford has some of the weirdest freakin' people ive ever witnessed.

We have a guy that wears 80's colored ripped-up tank tops with matching ankle weights and spendex.

We have this Indian guy that does some of the weirdest work outs, with "what the fuck is he doing" type of form. 200 pound frame from waist up and has leggs of a 12 year old girl.

The guy who runs on the treadmill for an hour then is literally soaking all over the equipement.

I can go on and on. Atleast i get a laugh when i work out.

Quote:
post #49 of 143 (permalink) Old 07-17-2008, 10:51 AM
Hired Hand

Quote:
We have this Indian guy that does some of the weirdest work outs, with "what the fuck is he doing" type of form. 200 pound frame from waist up and has leggs of a 12 year old girl.

lol We were making fun of his twin brother doing similar stuff at our gym last night.

Raven 2006 Yamaha R6S

post #50 of 143 (permalink) Old 07-17-2008, 10:59 AM
Lifer

LOL, we got some hippie lookin queers that come in our place too!
I just walk by them and laugh and shake my head back and forth...trying to sling sweat on them!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement