Good women's routine?
My wife is wanting to work out regularly, and has basically zero workout/sports experience.
I know lots of weight training and exercise info, but only as it pertains to me, so I could use some help easing her into a routine, and making it a good one.
I'm trying not to crowd her with too much info, at least at first, so I'm starting with rough concepts. Stuff like...
• if you can do more than 12 reps, you're not doing enough weight
• for multiple sets, do enough weight to go 12-8-5(ish) reps
• I have a few non-weight exercises like mountain climbers and those Y-things that you do against the wall that work your back. What else?
• she has giant cans, so running/jogging is out of the question (fuck you, no pics) Stair climber? Anything else?
• squats are a big player. Start her out on the smith machine?
• Form above all else is paramount.