what is E-Pol??? - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 30 (permalink) Old 06-07-2008, 08:16 AM Thread Starter

what is E-Pol???

I bought some but I think that it is steroids! if its roids... I dont want them!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 30 (permalink) Old 06-07-2008, 08:37 AM
Commercial Flooring Guy

Where did you get it ?
post #3 of 30 (permalink) Old 06-07-2008, 08:38 AM
Out

Quote:
Originally Posted by HECDOGGIE
Where did you get it ?
Nosey

post #4 of 30 (permalink) Old 06-07-2008, 09:32 AM Thread Starter

Question

Quote:
Where did you get it ?
Smoothie factory in Plano.

I have been reading and I am way confused:

http://forums.bulknutrition.com/topic41538.html
post #5 of 30 (permalink) Old 06-07-2008, 11:37 AM
Rookie

Damn i didnt know you already bought it. I could have saved you $20 on that one bottle.

It is the strongest stuff you can possible buy over the counter. Superdrol, Tren, Epistan all in one compound. I cant believe smoothly factory gave that to you to lose weight. haha

So yes, everyone should be calling it a steroid. It is stronger than a LOT of injectables, i'll put it that way. And yes it will also test positive for sports testing for roids.

Really you're going to gain at least 15lbs in the month you take it. You will make incredible strength gains also. It is not for a beginner or a first time PH for anyone. Did they even tell you that you need to run a Post Cycle Treatment after you finish? This is ONE of the reasons why these products are getting band. Yes, June 23 it will be off the market.

Like i said in the PM, they should have been selling you the Halovar which is the lean gainer of the two and much milder.

With all that being said, i can set you up with the post cycle stuff you need and even switch the bottle out for Halovar if you havent opened it. They sell for the same price.

If anyone has questions about pro hormones please feel free to ask, they can be safe if taken correctly....

87 LX Hatch -- Project 302 [email protected] -- 4 Sale
89 4 eye coupe (Grayhorse)
07 Harley Truck S/C
08 G-37S
LockoutSupplements.com
post #6 of 30 (permalink) Old 06-07-2008, 12:10 PM
Scared s**tless

Holy hell! They sell E-Pol at Smoothie Factory? That's ridiculous! Like Greg said, Pro-Hormones are basically street-legal steroids. The body pretty much converts them into one. In a nutshell, I would NOT buy any Pro-Hormone based on some retard's advice at the Smoothie Factory. I can already see it...

Counter Jockey - "Here, buy this one. It doesn't require a prescription, it'll make you bigger, so it must be safe!"

It's good shit, but you're going to retain some water while you're on it... it's not the best for cutting. Also if you don't do correct PCT, you'll have all sorts of negative side effects and lose a lot of the actual mass you gain.

PM Greg, he'll steer you right.

PS - Take up his offer for the Hal... definitely swap him out!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarrisonBT
I sound shit out man, lol. Firefox didnt have a suggestion. I figure A) I'm waay too far off, or B) It's spanish, and Firefox is an English Fox.

I facepalm myself.
post #7 of 30 (permalink) Old 06-07-2008, 03:51 PM
Semi-Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by pbm.cc
I bought some but I think that it is steroids! if its roids... I dont want them!

You fool!
post #8 of 30 (permalink) Old 06-08-2008, 08:37 PM Thread Starter

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRAYHORSE
Damn i didnt know you already bought it. I could have saved you $20 on that one bottle.

It is the strongest stuff you can possible buy over the counter. Superdrol, Tren, Epistan all in one compound. I cant believe smoothly factory gave that to you to lose weight. haha

So yes, everyone should be calling it a steroid. It is stronger than a LOT of injectables, i'll put it that way. And yes it will also test positive for sports testing for roids.

Really you're going to gain at least 15lbs in the month you take it. You will make incredible strength gains also. It is not for a beginner or a first time PH for anyone. Did they even tell you that you need to run a Post Cycle Treatment after you finish? This is ONE of the reasons why these products are getting band. Yes, June 23 it will be off the market.

Like i said in the PM, they should have been selling you the Halovar which is the lean gainer of the two and much milder.

With all that being said, i can set you up with the post cycle stuff you need and even switch the bottle out for Halovar if you havent opened it. They sell for the same price.

If anyone has questions about pro hormones please feel free to ask, they can be safe if taken correctly....
DANG! I TOOK LIKE 5 ALREADY.... till I googled the shit and started to freak out? What is the post cycle stuff? I just figured since I cant returned the shit should I use it??? I just dont want to be on roids...

I pm'd you as well...

any info is appreciated.
post #9 of 30 (permalink) Old 06-08-2008, 08:38 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stng5Pnt8
You fool!
YEAH! NO SHIT
post #10 of 30 (permalink) Old 06-08-2008, 09:04 PM
Commercial Flooring Guy

Quote:

I am showing halovar discontinued? Is that the case? I kind of feel like i have hit a plateau and i am looking for some help.
thanks greg.
hec
post #11 of 30 (permalink) Old 06-08-2008, 09:13 PM
Banned

Quote:

doubtful, I don't know of any PH stronger than gear.
post #12 of 30 (permalink) Old 06-09-2008, 04:06 AM
Rookie

Quote:
I am showing halovar discontinued? Is that the case? I kind of feel like i have hit a plateau and i am looking for some help.
thanks greg.
hec

It was backordered for 2 months. I now have it.

07 Harley Truck S/C
08 G-37S
LockoutSupplements.com
post #13 of 30 (permalink) Old 06-09-2008, 04:08 AM
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsrtuckteezy
doubtful, I don't know of any PH stronger than gear.

You should do some research. Superdrol alone is stronger than many.

07 Harley Truck S/C
08 G-37S
LockoutSupplements.com
post #14 of 30 (permalink) Old 06-09-2008, 05:43 AM
Banned

Wouldn't be illegal if it was stronger? I have heard superdrol has more sides, but it's just sounds odd that you get the same gains as the real deal.
post #15 of 30 (permalink) Old 06-09-2008, 07:17 AM
Rookie

Quote:
Wouldn't be illegal if it was stronger? I have heard superdrol has more sides, but it's just sounds odd that you get the same gains as the real deal.

Very gray area in the supplement industry. It's an oral steriod basically. It will make you test pos. for sports testing. They are illegal when the FDA catches up with them. As soon as they make one illegal, another one comes out.

Reason they are so popular is that you can have the effects of steriods over the counter without being illegal. Problem is that people abuse them and fuck themselves up. Wether it be from adiction to the gains, not doing the research, or some punk at the vitamin store telling you it's the best way to gain size and strength without telling you what it is or selling the PCT with it.

07 Harley Truck S/C
08 G-37S
LockoutSupplements.com
post #16 of 30 (permalink) Old 06-09-2008, 08:23 AM
Lifer

Please tell me what AAS is inferior to your prohormone...
post #17 of 30 (permalink) Old 06-09-2008, 09:09 AM
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by davbrucas
Please tell me what AAS is inferior to your prohormone...

Come on Dr, they arent my prohormones. The days of Andro are over, some are AAS in the oral form. haha

They have stuff out to emulate winny, tren, d-bol, sust, you name it some being stronger than mild AAS such as anavar, etc. Of course you being a doc are not going to believe that, but many have seen real results.

Im not going to get into a chemistry test with you, so you keep the injectables and people that cant get them will use PH's.

07 Harley Truck S/C
08 G-37S
LockoutSupplements.com

Last edited by GRAYHORSE; 06-09-2008 at 09:18 AM.
post #18 of 30 (permalink) Old 06-09-2008, 10:11 AM
Lifer

LOL, let the debate begin.

I always have thought it would be funny to hear a doctor and a powerlifter argue.
Each has completely different viewpoints in pretty much every area.
post #19 of 30 (permalink) Old 06-09-2008, 10:31 AM
Ja Ja Ja Ja JEW UNIT!!

i took 5g of Vit C this morning. who needs AAS when you can get stuff like that!!

D.
Pain, is weakness leaving the body.
post #20 of 30 (permalink) Old 06-09-2008, 11:19 AM
Banned

It seems to me gear works everytime and PH are hit and miss. I would rather get aas over PH if I could find them because of the nasty sides with some PH and the toxicity of (methylated sp?) ones. JMO.
post #21 of 30 (permalink) Old 06-09-2008, 11:44 AM
Rookie

Quote:
It seems to me gear works everytime and PH are hit and miss. I would rather get aas over PH if I could find them because of the nasty sides with some PH and the toxicity of (methylated sp?) ones. JMO.
what nasty sides are you talking about? The same ones people that abuse AAS get?
Yes, the methyl PH's can be hard on liver, that's also why PH cycles are 4-6 weeks only.
Yeah, most everyone would rather take the real thing, not being legal poses a problem.

Im not trying to argue with anyone here, im just trying to help someone out.

07 Harley Truck S/C
08 G-37S
LockoutSupplements.com
post #22 of 30 (permalink) Old 06-09-2008, 12:05 PM
Banned

Quote:
what nasty sides are you talking about? The same ones people that abuse AAS get?
Yes, the methyl PH's can be hard on liver, that's also why PH cycles are 4-6 weeks only.
Yeah, most everyone would rather take the real thing, not being legal poses a problem.

Im not trying to argue with anyone here, im just trying to help someone out.
ya I guess you're right, btw what do you think of spawn or testanate 50? I want to get something that is going to give pretty good gains? I can get a SERM which was still highly recomended even with a ph on BBdungeon.
post #23 of 30 (permalink) Old 06-09-2008, 01:00 PM
Rookie

Quote:
ya I guess you're right, btw what do you think of spawn or testanate 50? I want to get something that is going to give pretty good gains? I can get a SERM which was still highly recomended even with a ph on BBdungeon.

Spawn is the same as TRN-X (Estra-4,9-diene-3, 17-dione) with a cutting formula in it that i personally think takes away from the gains. I would use the BOSC TRN-X for better results.

I havent seen any real life results from Testanate 50 yet. Not saying it's not good i just dont know anyone that's used it.
Yes, a serm is always better if you can get it.

07 Harley Truck S/C
08 G-37S
LockoutSupplements.com
post #24 of 30 (permalink) Old 06-09-2008, 01:38 PM
Worship me

Quote:
Originally Posted by pbm.cc
What is the post cycle stuff?
I can already see you crying while watching the Oxygen channel....
post #25 of 30 (permalink) Old 06-09-2008, 06:07 PM
Lifer

LOL...Grayhorse, I wasnt being an ass with that question.
post #26 of 30 (permalink) Old 06-09-2008, 06:08 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by AL P
I can already see you crying while watching the Oxygen channel....

LOL...gotta love clomid. It has its sides, but the stuff works for recovery.
post #27 of 30 (permalink) Old 06-09-2008, 06:49 PM
Rookie

Quote:
LOL...Grayhorse, I wasnt being an ass with that question.

i thought you were going to be one of those old timers that says PH's are just amino acids. haha

07 Harley Truck S/C
08 G-37S
LockoutSupplements.com
post #28 of 30 (permalink) Old 06-09-2008, 07:37 PM
Lifer

LOL...nah, some of them work okay, but I wouldnt use them. Heard of guys getting good results with tren extreme and superdrol.
post #29 of 30 (permalink) Old 06-09-2008, 08:01 PM
Cummins > Powerstroke

Quote:
LOL...nah, some of them work okay, but I wouldnt use them. Heard of guys getting good results with tren extreme and superdrol.
what would you use?

2006 Dodge Ram Megacab Cummins
1969 Mustang Coupe
1969 Mustang Mach1
1969 Chevy C10
1966 Mustang Coupe
post #30 of 30 (permalink) Old 06-09-2008, 08:06 PM
Rookie

Quote:

Yeah, BOSC TRN-X is the same formula as tren extreme, spawn, and some others.

Superdrol is in a lot of different PH's.

Matter of fact, E-Pol has superdrol, Tren, and epistain in it. lol

07 Harley Truck S/C
08 G-37S
LockoutSupplements.com
Sponsored Links
Advertisement