Anyone in plano looking to start working out? - DFWstangs Forums
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 45 (permalink) Old 04-17-2002, 11:51 AM Thread Starter
Ja Ja Ja Ja JEW UNIT!!
 
White_lightning's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2000
Location: SMackdownville,TX
Posts: 13,296
Anyone in plano looking to start working out?

Well, it looks like there is a BIG chance my gym partner is going to flake out on me.
I am looking for a training partner now so that i can get my ass back in shape. I work out in the 24 hour fitness on parker/alma and you would need to be a memeber there.

Basicaly.. i work out mon,tues,wed and sat .. about 1:30-2 hours per session..i have a BAD ASS work out program .. i can garunatee you pain and suffering.. but you will see results..
Peferably somone over 180-200+ lbs would be good...

i know this is a weird post.. but im running out of options on who to train with..
White_lightning is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 45 (permalink) Old 04-17-2002, 11:53 AM
Crash Test Dummy
 
Monsoon X's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2000
Location: never never land
Posts: 21,966
I think Al P works out there. I go to Bally's
Monsoon X is offline  
post #3 of 45 (permalink) Old 04-17-2002, 12:16 PM
None
 
Jedi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2000
Location: Anti-Newbie
Posts: 12,675
I'm interested. i'm up at Spring Creek / Preston. What costs are involved / month?

What's your focus on in your program? I need to work mainly on my cardio.
Jedi is offline  
 
post #4 of 45 (permalink) Old 04-17-2002, 12:22 PM Thread Starter
Ja Ja Ja Ja JEW UNIT!!
 
White_lightning's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2000
Location: SMackdownville,TX
Posts: 13,296
Quote:
Originally posted by Chris98GT
I'm interested. i'm up at Spring Creek / Preston. What costs are involved / month?

What's your focus on in your program? I need to work mainly on my cardio.
goals? right now just to get my size/strength back.. im feeling like a little bitch.. once i can get my strenth back.. my goal is to start hitting cardio hard.. and get shredded.. but for right now.. my main goals are size/strength.. and hitting 10-20 min of cardio after each work out (except legs )
d.
White_lightning is offline  
post #5 of 45 (permalink) Old 04-17-2002, 12:28 PM
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Posts: 3,292
I go to that 24 Fitness, and I think I've seen you there a couple times. Usually there from about 7-9. Never had a partner, so it might be good. =)
Lethal is offline  
post #6 of 45 (permalink) Old 04-17-2002, 12:29 PM
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Posts: 7,008
Damn, I wish I had more time to work out. Between class and work my time is nonexistent. I need to get back in shape bad. I also feel like biotch.

Hey white lightning, was that you at Hooters in Addison last week at lunch? There was a white Z and a newer Stang there w/o a wing.
WhtEdge is offline  
post #7 of 45 (permalink) Old 04-17-2002, 12:32 PM Thread Starter
Ja Ja Ja Ja JEW UNIT!!
 
White_lightning's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2000
Location: SMackdownville,TX
Posts: 13,296
Quote:
Originally posted by 00_GT
Damn, I wish I had more time to work out. Between class and work my time is nonexistent. I need to get back in shape bad. I also feel like biotch.

Hey white lightning, was that you at Hooters in Addison last week at lunch? There was a white Z and a newer Stang there w/o a wing.
yeah.. i was there.. im the short overweight dude.. i dont think i had my car there.. i have a green supra.. who where you?
d.

Last edited by White_lightning; 04-17-2002 at 12:35 PM.
White_lightning is offline  
post #8 of 45 (permalink) Old 04-17-2002, 12:34 PM Thread Starter
Ja Ja Ja Ja JEW UNIT!!
 
White_lightning's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2000
Location: SMackdownville,TX
Posts: 13,296
Quote:
Originally posted by Lethal
I go to that 24 Fitness, and I think I've seen you there a couple times. Usually there from about 7-9. Never had a partner, so it might be good. =)
i think i have seen your car there.. are you trying to bulk up..what are your goals right now? every single person who has trained with me has seen size and strength gains.. i have spent many years getting it worked out..

do you have aim or yahoo?
White_lightning is offline  
post #9 of 45 (permalink) Old 04-17-2002, 12:40 PM
Make 7 Up Yours
 
AnesthesiA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Posts: 2,433
Quote:
Originally posted by 00_GT
Newer Stang there w/o a wing.
Next time say something....

Quote:
Originally Posted by davbrucas View Post
No wonder you dont want to have casual sex...you've been traumatized! LMAO.
AnesthesiA is offline  
post #10 of 45 (permalink) Old 04-17-2002, 12:42 PM
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 1,450
Dammit Feldman, the last thing we need is more people from this board at our gym! lol Between you, Jeremy, and Aaron, I can barely get a workout in!!
LilCPop is offline  
post #11 of 45 (permalink) Old 04-17-2002, 12:42 PM
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Posts: 7,008
Quote:
Originally posted by White_lightning

yeah.. i was there.. im the short overweight dude.. i dont think i had my car there.. i have a green supra.. who where you?
d.
I work pretty close by and I go there with some guys from work time to time who know some ladies that work there. We don't get the 3 pitchers of beer cut off anymore. Pretty cool. My name is Colby. Do you work around there?
WhtEdge is offline  
post #12 of 45 (permalink) Old 04-17-2002, 12:44 PM
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Posts: 7,008
Quote:
Originally posted by AnesthesiA

Next time say something....
that's the car! Good looking w/o the wing btw. I was not sure who you all were. I 'll say hey next time.
WhtEdge is offline  
post #13 of 45 (permalink) Old 04-17-2002, 12:45 PM Thread Starter
Ja Ja Ja Ja JEW UNIT!!
 
White_lightning's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2000
Location: SMackdownville,TX
Posts: 13,296
Quote:
Originally posted by 00_GT


I work pretty close by and I go there with some guys from work time to time who know some ladies that work there. We don't get the 3 pitchers of beer cut off anymore. Pretty cool. My name is Colby. Do you work around there?
yup.. im david.. im close to midway/635...


Clint.. well.. if you didnt have a training partner i would be harrassing you.. im getting a little tired of that dude who has been comming with ... VERY inconsistant...
DAMMIT!!!
d.
White_lightning is offline  
post #14 of 45 (permalink) Old 04-17-2002, 12:48 PM
Make 7 Up Yours
 
AnesthesiA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Posts: 2,433
Quote:
Originally posted by 00_GT
that's the car! Good looking w/o the wing btw. I was not sure who you all were. I 'll say hey next time.
Thanks!! My name is Shawn You have to watch Feldslut...he usually posts a lunch GTG about once a week. You guys drink 3+ pitchers at lunch?!?
AnesthesiA is offline  
post #15 of 45 (permalink) Old 04-17-2002, 12:50 PM
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Posts: 7,008
Quote:
Originally posted by AnesthesiA

Thanks!! My name is Shawn You have to watch Feldslut...he usually posts a lunch GTG about once a week. You guys drink 3+ pitchers at lunch?!?
Well, Not at lunch. Maybe 1 but at happy hour they don't cut us off at 3 like they are supposed to. Wings and beer, nothing better!
WhtEdge is offline  
post #16 of 45 (permalink) Old 04-17-2002, 12:50 PM
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Posts: 3,292
Quote:
Originally posted by LilCPop
Dammit Feldman, the last thing we need is more people from this board at our gym! lol Between you, Jeremy, and Aaron, I can barely get a workout in!!
It's not us, it's those young girls walking around.
Lethal is offline  
post #17 of 45 (permalink) Old 04-17-2002, 12:53 PM
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 1,450
Quote:
Originally posted by Lethal


It's not us, it's those young girls walking around.
Gotta love the gym, lots of mirrors.....you never get busted by the girls because you don't have to stare directly at them. If they glance at you in the mirror, just pretend your flexing....of course when I do that, the girls always laugh
LilCPop is offline  
post #18 of 45 (permalink) Old 04-17-2002, 12:55 PM Thread Starter
Ja Ja Ja Ja JEW UNIT!!
 
White_lightning's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2000
Location: SMackdownville,TX
Posts: 13,296
Quote:
Originally posted by LilCPop


Gotta love the gym, lots of mirrors.....you never get busted by the girls because you don't have to stare directly at them. If they glance at you in the mirror, just pretend your flexing....of course when I do that, the girls always laugh
thats why i dont flex and i hide in baggy shirts
d.
White_lightning is offline  
post #19 of 45 (permalink) Old 04-17-2002, 12:56 PM
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Posts: 3,292
Quote:
Originally posted by LilCPop


Gotta love the gym, lots of mirrors.....you never get busted by the girls because you don't have to stare directly at them. If they glance at you in the mirror, just pretend your flexing....of course when I do that, the girls always laugh
So it's not just me then. =)
Lethal is offline  
post #20 of 45 (permalink) Old 04-17-2002, 12:56 PM
Other half of bitter
 
michelle95gt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2000
Location: bottom of a dark Scottish lake
Posts: 7,141
Quote:
Originally posted by Monsoon X
I think Al P works out there. I go to Bally's
we workout at the 24 hour on coit and campbell mon-wed from about 5:30-8pm and try and get in some time on friday and on the weekends. Having a partner rocks- makes it much easier to stay motivated.
michelle95gt is offline  
post #21 of 45 (permalink) Old 04-17-2002, 12:58 PM
None
 
Jedi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2000
Location: Anti-Newbie
Posts: 12,675
Feldman, what time do you workout? morning? evening?
Jedi is offline  
post #22 of 45 (permalink) Old 04-17-2002, 12:58 PM Thread Starter
Ja Ja Ja Ja JEW UNIT!!
 
White_lightning's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2000
Location: SMackdownville,TX
Posts: 13,296
Quote:
Originally posted by michelle95gt
we workout at the 24 hour on coit and campbell mon-wed from about 5:30-8pm and try and get in some time on friday and on the weekends. Having a partner rocks- makes it much easier to stay motivated.
yeah.. i agree 100%
i used to train thee.. but i dont like it anymore.. also. the dumbells are aquard.. anything over 100lbs you cant get full range of motion...

d.
still searching.
White_lightning is offline  
post #23 of 45 (permalink) Old 04-17-2002, 01:00 PM Thread Starter
Ja Ja Ja Ja JEW UNIT!!
 
White_lightning's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2000
Location: SMackdownville,TX
Posts: 13,296
Quote:
Originally posted by Chris98GT
Feldman, what time do you workout? morning? evening?
i try to get in there around 7ish.. and hit it for 90 min to 2 hours..
getting started out i hit it for about an hour.. a few months into it when im back into shape.. they last closer to 2 hours..
d.
White_lightning is offline  
post #24 of 45 (permalink) Old 04-17-2002, 01:22 PM
Other half of bitter
 
michelle95gt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2000
Location: bottom of a dark Scottish lake
Posts: 7,141
Quote:
Originally posted by White_lightning

yeah.. i agree 100%
i used to train thee.. but i dont like it anymore.. also. the dumbells are aquard.. anything over 100lbs you cant get full range of motion...

d.
still searching.
yeah, i don't particularly care for that gym- gets too crowded, but we don't want to upgrade and it is on our way home.....so we just deal with it. We have had the membership for so long and got it so cheap anyway.

yeah, i have problems with those 100pound weights too! lol! as if i could even lift one!

there is a hot trainer there though that Alan slobbers over!
michelle95gt is offline  
post #25 of 45 (permalink) Old 04-17-2002, 01:27 PM Thread Starter
Ja Ja Ja Ja JEW UNIT!!
 
White_lightning's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2000
Location: SMackdownville,TX
Posts: 13,296
Quote:
Originally posted by michelle95gt
yeah, i don't particularly care for that gym- gets too crowded, but we don't want to upgrade and it is on our way home.....so we just deal with it. We have had the membership for so long and got it so cheap anyway.

yeah, i have problems with those 100pound weights too! lol! as if i could even lift one!

there is a hot trainer there though that Alan slobbers over!
lol.. yeha i started at the coit/cambel gymwhen it was still golds.. it used to be bad ass...
oh well. back tothe search.
d.
White_lightning is offline  
post #26 of 45 (permalink) Old 04-17-2002, 01:33 PM
Crash Test Dummy
 
Monsoon X's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2000
Location: never never land
Posts: 21,966
Quote:
Originally posted by White_lightning


i used to train thee..

Didst thou? hahahahaha
Monsoon X is offline  
post #27 of 45 (permalink) Old 04-17-2002, 01:36 PM
Hired Hand
 
Big A's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: Sunny San Diego
Posts: 36,166
I'm in there (Parker/Alma from about 6:30 to 9 or later depending on cardio. I'm not really looking to change up my routine, but I'm more than happy to give ya a spot or talk training tips and what not. Look for the guy on the elliptical trainer flippin' through MM/FF.

Raven 2006 Yamaha R6S

"If it has horsepower or tits you're gonna have trouble with it eventually..."
Big A is offline  
post #28 of 45 (permalink) Old 04-17-2002, 01:43 PM Thread Starter
Ja Ja Ja Ja JEW UNIT!!
 
White_lightning's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2000
Location: SMackdownville,TX
Posts: 13,296
Quote:
Originally posted by Monsoon X



Didst thou? hahahahaha

*SLAP*
shuddup!
d.
White_lightning is offline  
post #29 of 45 (permalink) Old 04-17-2002, 01:54 PM
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Posts: 1,181
Quote:
Originally posted by 00_GT


I work pretty close by and I go there with some guys from work time to time who know some ladies that work there. We don't get the 3 pitchers of beer cut off anymore. Pretty cool. My name is Colby. Do you work around there?
Which ladies do they know that work there??

My best friends sister works there. Her name is Kim but i can't remember if her name tag says Kim or Kimberly!

Justin
blk90cpe is offline  
post #30 of 45 (permalink) Old 04-17-2002, 01:59 PM
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Posts: 1,052
Quote:
Originally posted by Lethal


So it's not just me then. =)
Yeah it's just you. I'm glad you don't work out at my gym...or am I? If you did, I could get a good laugh pretty often.
FbodLover is offline  
post #31 of 45 (permalink) Old 04-17-2002, 02:02 PM
Hired Hand
 
Big A's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: Sunny San Diego
Posts: 36,166
Quote:
Originally posted by blk90cpe


Which ladies do they know that work there??

My best friends sister works there. Her name is Kim but i can't remember if her name tag says Kim or Kimberly!

Justin
Hmm, I'm in there evereyday and don't remember seeing her... Stephanie, Destiny, Phillip, Mike, and Jennifer are trainers I know, but the name Kim escapes me... Is she a sales associate, front desk, or in the kids club?

Raven 2006 Yamaha R6S

"If it has horsepower or tits you're gonna have trouble with it eventually..."
Big A is offline  
post #32 of 45 (permalink) Old 04-17-2002, 02:04 PM
Floored...
 
Mr Evil's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2000
Location: Your Town
Posts: 3,499
Re: Anyone in plano looking to start working out?

Quote:
Originally posted by White_lightning
Well, it looks like there is a BIG chance my gym partner is going to flake out on me.
I am looking for a training partner now so that i can get my ass back in shape. I work out in the 24 hour fitness on parker/alma and you would need to be a memeber there.

Basicaly.. i work out mon,tues,wed and sat .. about 1:30-2 hours per session..i have a BAD ASS work out program .. i can garunatee you pain and suffering.. but you will see results..
Peferably somone over 180-200+ lbs would be good...

i know this is a weird post.. but im running out of options on who to train with..
Theres a better way to find yourself a "mate". Just go to http://www.imahomo.com/forums/fagsru...htnow/postup?=

Man. Thought you had a "significant other"? When did he break up with you?
Mr Evil is offline  
post #33 of 45 (permalink) Old 04-17-2002, 02:07 PM
tex
Lifer
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: ATL
Posts: 12,790
Quote:
Originally posted by 00_GT
Damn, I wish I had more time to work out. Between class and work my time is nonexistent. I need to get back in shape bad. I also feel like biotch.
You and me both.
tex is offline  
post #34 of 45 (permalink) Old 04-17-2002, 02:08 PM Thread Starter
Ja Ja Ja Ja JEW UNIT!!
 
White_lightning's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2000
Location: SMackdownville,TX
Posts: 13,296
Re: Re: Anyone in plano looking to start working out?

Quote:
Originally posted by Mr Evil


Theres a better way to find yourself a "mate". Just go to http://www.imahomo.com/forums/fagsru...htnow/postup?=

Man. Thought you had a "significant other"? When did he break up with you?
o.k. mr "i would like to lift but im to much of a pussy to make time"


guess i gotta do it alone!
White_lightning is offline  
post #35 of 45 (permalink) Old 04-17-2002, 02:13 PM
Hired Hand
 
Big A's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: Sunny San Diego
Posts: 36,166
Re: Re: Re: Anyone in plano looking to start working out?

Quote:
Originally posted by White_lightning

o.k. mr "i would like to lift but im to much of a pussy to make time"


guess i gotta do it alone!

Self love baby!

Raven 2006 Yamaha R6S

"If it has horsepower or tits you're gonna have trouble with it eventually..."
Big A is offline  
post #36 of 45 (permalink) Old 04-17-2002, 02:16 PM Thread Starter
Ja Ja Ja Ja JEW UNIT!!
 
White_lightning's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2000
Location: SMackdownville,TX
Posts: 13,296
Re: Re: Re: Re: Anyone in plano looking to start working out?

Quote:
Originally posted by Playahata



Self love baby!
LOL
its o.k. now since im not moving any serious weight but once i start doing negatives and triying to lift more.. its gonna suck
d.
White_lightning is offline  
post #37 of 45 (permalink) Old 04-17-2002, 02:28 PM
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Posts: 3,292
Quote:
Originally posted by FbodLover


Yeah it's just you. I'm glad you don't work out at my gym...or am I? If you did, I could get a good laugh pretty often.
I don't think I could get used to you checking me out ALL the time. =)
Lethal is offline  
post #38 of 45 (permalink) Old 04-17-2002, 02:30 PM
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Posts: 3,292
Quote:
Originally posted by Playahata


Hmm, I'm in there evereyday and don't remember seeing her... Stephanie, Destiny, Phillip, Mike, and Jennifer are trainers I know, but the name Kim escapes me... Is she a sales associate, front desk, or in the kids club?
The name Kim is familiar. Phillip was my trainer.
Lethal is offline  
post #39 of 45 (permalink) Old 04-17-2002, 02:33 PM
The Big Matt
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
I've been working out at the 24 hour fitness on Silverado and Maryland Pkwy...

Oh wait, I'm in Las Vegas....

SLUTS
post #40 of 45 (permalink) Old 04-17-2002, 04:09 PM
Hired Hand
 
Big A's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: Sunny San Diego
Posts: 36,166
Drop sets and serious negatives require a spotter, but I've been lifting alone for the last couple of years with steady gains. Just put your head into it and don't be afraid to ask for a spot. Most guy respect a serious lifter regardless of the poundage.

Raven 2006 Yamaha R6S

"If it has horsepower or tits you're gonna have trouble with it eventually..."
Big A is offline  
post #41 of 45 (permalink) Old 04-17-2002, 04:39 PM
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Posts: 1,052
Quote:
Originally posted by Lethal


I don't think I could get used to you checking me out ALL the time. =)

You'd be lucky if I even glanced your way.
FbodLover is offline  
post #42 of 45 (permalink) Old 04-17-2002, 04:41 PM
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Posts: 3,292
Quote:
Originally posted by FbodLover



You'd be lucky if I even glanced your way.
No, I'd be lucky if you stayed away.
Lethal is offline  
post #43 of 45 (permalink) Old 04-17-2002, 04:45 PM
Hired Hand
 
Big A's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: Sunny San Diego
Posts: 36,166
Would y'all two quit flirtin' and just get a room.


Raven 2006 Yamaha R6S

"If it has horsepower or tits you're gonna have trouble with it eventually..."
Big A is offline  
post #44 of 45 (permalink) Old 04-17-2002, 04:54 PM
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Posts: 3,292
Quote:
Originally posted by Playahata
Would y'all two quit flirtin' and just get a room.

Don't get her mind going. =)
Lethal is offline  
post #45 of 45 (permalink) Old 04-18-2002, 04:22 PM
Hired Hand
 
Big A's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: Sunny San Diego
Posts: 36,166
FYI, I'll be in there tonight at 6:30ish in a black tee that says "Where am I going, and why am I in this handbasket". Ask me for a spot or say hi.

Raven 2006 Yamaha R6S

"If it has horsepower or tits you're gonna have trouble with it eventually..."
Big A is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Bookmarks

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the DFWstangs Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome