One day Special at 24 Hour Fitness - DFWstangs Forums
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 47 (permalink) Old 03-13-2008, 07:14 AM Thread Starter
Lifer
 
LannyN9NE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Valley Ranch
Posts: 3,205
One day Special at 24 Hour Fitness

Just giving everyone a heads up. We are having a one day special on our All Club membership today. The price for today only is as follows: 24 dollar initiation fee with 24 dollar a month membership dues. I am going to be at work all day ( 8 am to 8 pm) so if you have any questions give me a shout at 972 556 1316 or you can call my cell 214 215 3394.

Jason
LannyN9NE is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 47 (permalink) Old 03-13-2008, 08:24 AM
Lifer
 
GTChick01's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: Who gives a fuck?
Posts: 10,174
What if you're already a member? Can you get the cheaper price? I'm paying $30/mo for an all club.
GTChick01 is offline  
post #3 of 47 (permalink) Old 03-13-2008, 08:25 AM
Lifer
 
redheadintx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Posts: 6,672
Damn! I just signed up one month ago and paid $150 to start up and $37 per month. BOO! lol

I am going to tell my friend about this though, thanks!

redheadintx is offline  
 
post #4 of 47 (permalink) Old 03-13-2008, 08:27 AM
phuk therd gier
 
SY04Mustang's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: plano
Posts: 1,956
where is a 24 hour fitness around the plano area???

04 converted V8
SY04Mustang is offline  
post #5 of 47 (permalink) Old 03-13-2008, 08:31 AM
Time Served
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Plano
Posts: 425
Alma/Parker

There is one on the SE corner of Parker/Alma in Plano. I think there's a big one at Park/Ohio (close to Preston), but it's 24 Fitness Supercenter or whatever they call it.
Project450 is offline  
post #6 of 47 (permalink) Old 03-13-2008, 09:30 AM
893
Lifer
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Posts: 16,774
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTChick01
What if you're already a member? Can you get the cheaper price? I'm paying $30/mo for an all club.

Is it an all club sport or super sport? That does make a difference.

What about family add on's?
893 is offline  
post #7 of 47 (permalink) Old 03-13-2008, 09:36 AM
Oooooooh-whee
 
Tyrone Biggums's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: What up with that? What up with that?!
Posts: 10,434
Wow. I don't think I can pass that up.

8/16/05
Tyrone Biggums is offline  
post #8 of 47 (permalink) Old 03-13-2008, 09:39 AM
Lifer
 
Stangin4Lyfe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 3,482
Yea, this guy hooked me up with a membership at 24, so far it's working out GREAT!
Thanks again man!
Stangin4Lyfe is offline  
post #9 of 47 (permalink) Old 03-13-2008, 09:39 AM
Time Served
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Mansfield
Posts: 538
I have the $595 3 yr membership that you can renew every year for $18. Are you still offering that? Couple of my friends want to know..

1992 LX Hatch
331 Stroker (Z06 Eater)

I've had this thing since it was new. It's 17 years old and now it's new again.. LOL

gixxerrob is offline  
post #10 of 47 (permalink) Old 03-13-2008, 09:53 AM Thread Starter
Lifer
 
LannyN9NE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Valley Ranch
Posts: 3,205
Stephanie- give me a shout when you can today and I will see if I can get them to change it for you.

This is for the Super Sport membership so it is the highest level.

Gixxer- the special on the prepaid right now is 549 for 3 year with a 99 a year renewal after the 3 years. Those coupons run out today also so if they want it have them give me a shout and I will do what I can to get it done.

If anyone else has questions I am going to be away from the computer pretty much the rest of the day so give me a shout on my cell.
LannyN9NE is offline  
post #11 of 47 (permalink) Old 03-13-2008, 09:53 AM
AHMO!
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: the original let me google that for ya guy
Posts: 16,810
I'm going up to see Jason later today.
Nate is offline  
post #12 of 47 (permalink) Old 03-13-2008, 10:27 AM
Time Served
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Fort Worth, TX
Posts: 152
Quote:
Originally Posted by LannyN9NE
Just giving everyone a heads up. We are having a one day special on our All Club membership today. The price for today only is as follows: 24 dollar initiation fee with 24 dollar a month membership dues. I am going to be at work all day ( 8 am to 8 pm) so if you have any questions give me a shout at 972 556 1316 or you can call my cell 214 215 3394.

Jason
i've got a few friends that would LOVE that. i'm currently all club super sport at 24 a month. (i got the membership on cyber monday after thanksgiving)
i'll give them your number.
Qwn_Cobra is offline  
post #13 of 47 (permalink) Old 03-13-2008, 10:38 AM
Lifer
 
redheadintx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Posts: 6,672
Quote:
Originally Posted by LannyN9NE
Stephanie- give me a shout when you can today and I will see if I can get them to change it for you.

This is for the Super Sport membership so it is the highest level.

Gixxer- the special on the prepaid right now is 549 for 3 year with a 99 a year renewal after the 3 years. Those coupons run out today also so if they want it have them give me a shout and I will do what I can to get it done.

If anyone else has questions I am going to be away from the computer pretty much the rest of the day so give me a shout on my cell.
Stephanie, let me know if they work it out for you! I would like to have my price lowered if possible. Every little bit counts, right? Let me know and then I'll give him a call. First name Lanny I assume?

redheadintx is offline  
post #14 of 47 (permalink) Old 03-13-2008, 10:39 AM
AHMO!
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: the original let me google that for ya guy
Posts: 16,810
Quote:
Originally Posted by redheadintx
Stephanie, let me know if they work it out for you! I would like to have my price lowered if possible. Every little bit counts, right? Let me know and then I'll give him a call. First name Lanny I assume?
Re-read the first post and look at the bottom...you tell me if it's Lanny or not.
Nate is offline  
post #15 of 47 (permalink) Old 03-13-2008, 10:42 AM
Lifer
 
redheadintx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Posts: 6,672
Quote:
Originally Posted by NaSSty Nate
Re-read the first post and look at the bottom...you tell me if it's Lanny or not.
Well, shit. Owned.

It's Jason.

redheadintx is offline  
post #16 of 47 (permalink) Old 03-13-2008, 10:48 AM
AHMO!
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: the original let me google that for ya guy
Posts: 16,810
Quote:
Originally Posted by redheadintx
Well, shit. Owned.

It's Jason.
I read the post 3 times before I caught it lol.
Nate is offline  
post #17 of 47 (permalink) Old 03-13-2008, 11:01 AM
phuk therd gier
 
SY04Mustang's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: plano
Posts: 1,956
is the 24/24 deal for every 24 hour fitness today or just yours?

04 converted V8
SY04Mustang is offline  
post #18 of 47 (permalink) Old 03-13-2008, 12:37 PM
Insane In The Membrane
 
96Cobra_Nate's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2001
Location: The Cougars Den
Posts: 5,575
I'm gonna need to see what quality of eye candy i will be enjoying at your facility. So if you post some pics that would be awesome.



On a mission for commission
96Cobra_Nate is offline  
post #19 of 47 (permalink) Old 03-13-2008, 12:40 PM
AHMO!
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: the original let me google that for ya guy
Posts: 16,810
Quote:
Originally Posted by 96Cobra_Nate
I'm gonna need to see what quality of eye candy i will be enjoying at your facility. So if you post some pics that would be awesome.
NaSSty Nate approves of the above post!
Nate is offline  
post #20 of 47 (permalink) Old 03-13-2008, 12:51 PM
Lifer
 
redheadintx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Posts: 6,672
Pshhh... no eye candy here, sorry! Just an old, out of shape 27 year old trying to get back in shape again!

redheadintx is offline  
post #21 of 47 (permalink) Old 03-13-2008, 12:52 PM
AHMO!
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: the original let me google that for ya guy
Posts: 16,810
Quote:
Originally Posted by redheadintx
Pshhh... no eye candy here, sorry! Just an old, out of shape 27 year old trying to get back in shape again!
I'm sure you can get back in eye candy shape with the right trainer very soon.
Nate is offline  
post #22 of 47 (permalink) Old 03-13-2008, 12:55 PM
Lifer
 
redheadintx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Posts: 6,672
Quote:
Originally Posted by NaSSty Nate
I'm sure you can get back in eye candy shape with the right trainer very soon.
I'm too cheap to pay for the membership AND a trainer. I'm making some progress on my own... only been a month so I've got a long way to go! But I already feel better and seem to have more energy! It's a start. I've let myself go for way too long...

redheadintx is offline  
post #23 of 47 (permalink) Old 03-13-2008, 12:58 PM
AHMO!
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: the original let me google that for ya guy
Posts: 16,810
Quote:
Originally Posted by redheadintx
I'm too cheap to pay for the membership AND a trainer. I'm making some progress on my own... only been a month so I've got a long way to go! But I already feel better and seem to have more energy! It's a start. I've let myself go for way too long...
You coming to cardio at 360 mma sat?

96 Cobra Nate is a trainer type person and loves to help out people...he might be cheap.
Nate is offline  
post #24 of 47 (permalink) Old 03-13-2008, 01:00 PM
Oooooooh-whee
 
Tyrone Biggums's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: What up with that? What up with that?!
Posts: 10,434
Talked to Lanny at lunch. I'll be heading up after work to sign up.

8/16/05
Tyrone Biggums is offline  
post #25 of 47 (permalink) Old 03-13-2008, 01:01 PM
Lifer
 
redheadintx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Posts: 6,672
Quote:
Originally Posted by NaSSty Nate
You coming to cardio at 360 mma sat?

96 Cobra Nate is a trainer type person and loves to help out people...he might be cheap.
I think I am going to be able to... had not committed 100% because my husband is off and we may do a family day w/ the kiddo... but I'm going to try!

redheadintx is offline  
post #26 of 47 (permalink) Old 03-13-2008, 01:02 PM
Resident Epicurean
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Irving
Posts: 23,270
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrone Biggums
Talked to Lanny at lunch. I'll be heading up after work to sign up.


Really? How is Lanny doing? Where's he working these days?
bcoop is offline  
post #27 of 47 (permalink) Old 03-13-2008, 01:08 PM
Lifer
 
redheadintx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Posts: 6,672
You guys are assholes.

redheadintx is offline  
post #28 of 47 (permalink) Old 03-13-2008, 01:11 PM Thread Starter
Lifer
 
LannyN9NE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Valley Ranch
Posts: 3,205
Quote:
Originally Posted by 96Cobra_Nate
I'm gonna need to see what quality of eye candy i will be enjoying at your facility. So if you post some pics that would be awesome.
If you swing by around 6 you will get more than you fair share to look at.
LannyN9NE is offline  
post #29 of 47 (permalink) Old 03-13-2008, 01:15 PM
Insane In The Membrane
 
96Cobra_Nate's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2001
Location: The Cougars Den
Posts: 5,575
Quote:
Originally Posted by LannyN9NE
If you swing by around 6 you will get more than you fair share to look at.

its a date!!



On a mission for commission
96Cobra_Nate is offline  
post #30 of 47 (permalink) Old 03-13-2008, 01:19 PM
AHMO!
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: the original let me google that for ya guy
Posts: 16,810
6 pm it is!
Nate is offline  
post #31 of 47 (permalink) Old 03-13-2008, 01:42 PM
Oooooooh-whee
 
Tyrone Biggums's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: What up with that? What up with that?!
Posts: 10,434
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcoop
Really? How is Lanny doing? Where's he working these days?

Head up my ass, I meant Jason. The whole screen name/real name thing ownded me.

8/16/05
Tyrone Biggums is offline  
post #32 of 47 (permalink) Old 03-13-2008, 01:52 PM
Resident Epicurean
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Irving
Posts: 23,270
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrone Biggums
Head up my ass, I meant Jason. The whole screen name/real name thing ownded me.


bcoop is offline  
post #33 of 47 (permalink) Old 03-13-2008, 02:30 PM
Time Served
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: tx
Posts: 385
Awesome deal, headed up there.

aalvarez04 is offline  
post #34 of 47 (permalink) Old 03-13-2008, 04:46 PM
Time Served
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: tx
Posts: 385
Just got back from 24, thanks Jason.

aalvarez04 is offline  
post #35 of 47 (permalink) Old 03-13-2008, 09:52 PM
Oooooooh-whee
 
Tyrone Biggums's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: What up with that? What up with that?!
Posts: 10,434
Got all signed up tonight. Thanks again for the heads up, Jason.

8/16/05
Tyrone Biggums is offline  
post #36 of 47 (permalink) Old 03-13-2008, 10:59 PM
Lifer
 
GTChick01's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: Who gives a fuck?
Posts: 10,174
Thanks for signing up my friend Seallie, Jason.
GTChick01 is offline  
post #37 of 47 (permalink) Old 03-13-2008, 11:13 PM
Lifer
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Posts: 1,438
what if we just got home, and found this post?
this sucks can you do anything?
pm me if theres something
needsastang80 is offline  
post #38 of 47 (permalink) Old 03-14-2008, 12:08 AM
Insane In The Membrane
 
96Cobra_Nate's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2001
Location: The Cougars Den
Posts: 5,575
Quote:
Originally Posted by needsastang80
what if we just got home, and found this post?
this sucks can you do anything?
pm me if theres something

damn bro your 8 minutes to late!



oh damn the eye candy was fu(king awesome!!!


<-------cant wait to sit in the hot tub with some hotties



On a mission for commission
96Cobra_Nate is offline  
post #39 of 47 (permalink) Old 03-14-2008, 08:07 AM
AHMO!
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: the original let me google that for ya guy
Posts: 16,810
Quote:
Originally Posted by 96Cobra_Nate
damn bro your 8 minutes to late!



oh damn the eye candy was fu(king awesome!!!


<-------cant wait to sit in the hot tub with some hotties
Did you get a membership?
Nate is offline  
post #40 of 47 (permalink) Old 03-14-2008, 08:09 AM
Insane In The Membrane
 
96Cobra_Nate's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2001
Location: The Cougars Den
Posts: 5,575
Quote:
Originally Posted by NaSSty Nate
Did you get a membership?
I've got access to da club.



On a mission for commission
96Cobra_Nate is offline  
post #41 of 47 (permalink) Old 03-14-2008, 11:26 AM
Lifer
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Southlake, TX
Posts: 1,249
Damn I need to renew my mebership I just cancled my old one. Any Rain Checks ?


93 Mustang: Stock w/Vortech S-Trim
I drive a car that looks fast but seems to be slow...
But traction would help
Baller is offline  
post #42 of 47 (permalink) Old 03-14-2008, 11:32 AM
Lifer
 
Stangin4Lyfe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 3,482
Quote:
Originally Posted by 96Cobra_Nate

oh damn the eye candy was fu(king awesome!!!


<-------cant wait to sit in the hot tub with some hotties
Don't forget to bring you/them some corona!
Stangin4Lyfe is offline  
post #43 of 47 (permalink) Old 03-26-2008, 11:38 AM
aka The Cougar
 
Leah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: under investigationalmentalisms
Posts: 16,782
Is there anyway to still get this deal?

Token Split Tail

Quote:
Originally Posted by slow99
Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post
You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW stangs.
Leah is offline  
post #44 of 47 (permalink) Old 03-26-2008, 12:54 PM
Oooooooh-whee
 
Tyrone Biggums's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: What up with that? What up with that?!
Posts: 10,434
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leah
Is there anyway to still get this deal?
Call Jason's cell. When we were leaving Monday night one of the guys at the Bedford location was talking about a $29.99/mo., no initiation, one club deal coming up. If you guys sign up, use me as a reference. I want some free months.

8/16/05
Tyrone Biggums is offline  
post #45 of 47 (permalink) Old 03-26-2008, 01:03 PM
AHMO!
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: the original let me google that for ya guy
Posts: 16,810
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrone Biggums
Call Jason's cell. When we were leaving Monday night one of the guys at the Bedford location was talking about a $29.99/mo., no initiation, one club deal coming up. If you guys sign up, use me as a reference. I want some free months.
Screw Jimmy...use me as the reference girl!
Nate is offline  
post #46 of 47 (permalink) Old 03-26-2008, 03:01 PM Thread Starter
Lifer
 
LannyN9NE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Valley Ranch
Posts: 3,205
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leah
Is there anyway to still get this deal?
PM sent.
LannyN9NE is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Bookmarks

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the DFWstangs Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome