A little motivation for the transformers... - DFWstangs Forums
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 49 (permalink) Old 03-03-2008, 12:28 PM Thread Starter
Hired Hand
 
Big A's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: Sunny San Diego
Posts: 36,166
A little motivation for the transformers...

http://www.fitbyjen.com/Gallery.aspx

before


after




Raven 2006 Yamaha R6S

"If it has horsepower or tits you're gonna have trouble with it eventually..."
Big A is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 49 (permalink) Old 03-03-2008, 12:29 PM
Lifer
 
redheadintx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Posts: 6,672
Holy cow! She looks great! Surely she has had to have surgery for loose skin, right?

redheadintx is offline  
post #3 of 49 (permalink) Old 03-03-2008, 12:42 PM
Do Work Son!!!!!
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: keller
Posts: 1,167
http://photos-g.ak.facebook.com/phot...96398_4462.jpg


http://photos-g.ak.facebook.com/phot...34990_9496.jpg


Here is some more for you guys.....the first pic is from may 2007 when i was 265-270(fat ass) and the second was taken about a week ago iv'e lost 80 lbs and feel great.

Just another day in paradise.
ls1eater is offline  
 
post #4 of 49 (permalink) Old 03-03-2008, 01:02 PM
Ja Ja Ja Ja JEW UNIT!!
 
White_lightning's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2000
Location: SMackdownville,TX
Posts: 13,296
Quote:
Originally Posted by ls1eater
http://photos-g.ak.facebook.com/phot...96398_4462.jpg


http://photos-g.ak.facebook.com/phot...34990_9496.jpg


Here is some more for you guys.....the first pic is from may 2007 when i was 265-270(fat ass) and the second was taken about a week ago iv'e lost 80 lbs and feel great.
so you turned from a fat fuck into a puny bitch??


IM JUST KIDDING!! thats bad ass.. i wish i could lose that much weight. so what did you do to lose all the weight?

D.
Pain, is weakness leaving the body.
White_lightning is offline  
post #5 of 49 (permalink) Old 03-03-2008, 01:05 PM Thread Starter
Hired Hand
 
Big A's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: Sunny San Diego
Posts: 36,166
Quote:
Originally Posted by White_lightning
so what anabolics did you do to lose all the weight?
fixed

Raven 2006 Yamaha R6S

"If it has horsepower or tits you're gonna have trouble with it eventually..."
Big A is offline  
post #6 of 49 (permalink) Old 03-03-2008, 01:05 PM
I'm over it!
 
avinson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Ponder
Posts: 6,367
Quote:
Originally Posted by ls1eater
http://photos-g.ak.facebook.com/phot...96398_4462.jpg


http://photos-g.ak.facebook.com/phot...34990_9496.jpg


Here is some more for you guys.....the first pic is from may 2007 when i was 265-270(fat ass) and the second was taken about a week ago iv'e lost 80 lbs and feel great.
You look great too!!


Congrats


As far as the chick thats just grose. Im pretty tomboy but there is nothing attractive about looking like a man.

avinson is offline  
post #7 of 49 (permalink) Old 03-03-2008, 01:06 PM
Do Work Son!!!!!
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: keller
Posts: 1,167
I quit drinking beer and energy drinks...I eat a good diet and work out 6 days a week....lots of cardio...and as for puny bitch my strength is coming back slowly but i'm more into just looking good and being healthy than being the worlds strongest man....but good luck to all i feel better than i ever have.....You just don't realize how bad you feel till you lose some weight..

Just another day in paradise.
ls1eater is offline  
post #8 of 49 (permalink) Old 03-03-2008, 01:08 PM
Ja Ja Ja Ja JEW UNIT!!
 
White_lightning's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2000
Location: SMackdownville,TX
Posts: 13,296
Quote:
Originally Posted by ls1eater
I quit drinking beer and energy drinks...I eat a good diet and work out 6 days a week....lots of cardio...and as for puny bitch my strength is coming back slowly but i'm more into just looking good and being healthy than being the worlds strongest man....but good luck to all i feel better than i ever have.....You just don't realize how bad you feel till you lose some weight..
trust me i know.. the puny bitch comment was a joke.. i got up to 350.. down to 325-330 now.. and trying to get back down.. ihate being this heavy.. i need to get to mid 200s.

D.
Pain, is weakness leaving the body.
White_lightning is offline  
post #9 of 49 (permalink) Old 03-03-2008, 01:10 PM
Lifer
 
347Mike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 10,999
Red x's?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cmarsh93z
Don't Fuck with DFWStangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.
347Mike is offline  
post #10 of 49 (permalink) Old 03-03-2008, 01:12 PM
Lifer
 
Stangin4Lyfe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 3,482
Yea, she got smaller, but she's still got a bad case of the uglies!
Stangin4Lyfe is offline  
post #11 of 49 (permalink) Old 03-03-2008, 01:18 PM
Do Work Son!!!!!
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: keller
Posts: 1,167
Quote:
Originally Posted by White_lightning
trust me i know.. the puny bitch comment was a joke.. i got up to 350.. down to 325-330 now.. and trying to get back down.. ihate being this heavy.. i need to get to mid 200s.
I know you were joking my only advise is just try and go a little harder and farther everytime you do cardio....and you will hit a wall in losing weight my first 30lbs dropped so fast then kinda trickled after that....and you said mid 200's just imagine that 80 to 100 pound back pack off your shoulders....

Just another day in paradise.
ls1eater is offline  
post #12 of 49 (permalink) Old 03-03-2008, 01:26 PM
Ja Ja Ja Ja JEW UNIT!!
 
White_lightning's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2000
Location: SMackdownville,TX
Posts: 13,296
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Studly
shit, I am stuck at the mid 200's and can't budge.
no one cares about what you benchpress...

D.
Pain, is weakness leaving the body.
White_lightning is offline  
post #13 of 49 (permalink) Old 03-03-2008, 01:36 PM Thread Starter
Hired Hand
 
Big A's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: Sunny San Diego
Posts: 36,166
Quote:
Originally Posted by White_lightning
no one cares about what you benchpress...
Don't hate, I've been sick.

Raven 2006 Yamaha R6S

"If it has horsepower or tits you're gonna have trouble with it eventually..."
Big A is offline  
post #14 of 49 (permalink) Old 03-03-2008, 02:13 PM
Ja Ja Ja Ja JEW UNIT!!
 
White_lightning's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2000
Location: SMackdownville,TX
Posts: 13,296
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Raven
Don't hate, I've been sick.
sig check

D.
Pain, is weakness leaving the body.
White_lightning is offline  
post #15 of 49 (permalink) Old 03-03-2008, 02:33 PM
Rookie
 
GRAYHORSE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: The Gym
Posts: 14,219
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Raven
Don't hate, I've been sick.

You better pick it up cause im serious right now...

87 LX Hatch -- Project 302 [email protected] -- 4 Sale
89 4 eye coupe (Grayhorse)
07 Harley Truck S/C
08 G-37S
LockoutSupplements.com
GRAYHORSE is offline  
post #16 of 49 (permalink) Old 03-03-2008, 02:50 PM Thread Starter
Hired Hand
 
Big A's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: Sunny San Diego
Posts: 36,166
Quote:
Originally Posted by GRAYHORSE
You better pick it up cause im serious right now...
I'm serious as a heart attack, but I'm already two weeks behind due to illness and that vacation. I'm gonna bust ass and where I end up is where I end up.

Raven 2006 Yamaha R6S

"If it has horsepower or tits you're gonna have trouble with it eventually..."
Big A is offline  
post #17 of 49 (permalink) Old 03-03-2008, 02:52 PM
Rookie
 
GRAYHORSE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: The Gym
Posts: 14,219
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Raven
I'm serious as a heart attack, but I'm already two weeks behind due to illness and that vacation. I'm gonna bust ass and where I end up is where I end up.

Sounds good, i'll be doing to same ol thing as always tell the last 3 weeks. I may try and cardio and dieting.

87 LX Hatch -- Project 302 [email protected] -- 4 Sale
89 4 eye coupe (Grayhorse)
07 Harley Truck S/C
08 G-37S
LockoutSupplements.com
GRAYHORSE is offline  
post #18 of 49 (permalink) Old 03-03-2008, 03:15 PM
Lifer
 
redheadintx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Posts: 6,672
Last 3 weeks?! How do you make such a transformation in THREE weeks? I have been working hard for 2 and I am the same weight. Am I gaining muscle weight so I don't see fat loss on the scale or what? I still feel like a stuck pig!

redheadintx is offline  
post #19 of 49 (permalink) Old 03-03-2008, 03:17 PM
Big "foot"
 
BLAKE's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Around
Posts: 19,217
Whoah, she went from disgusting to... disgusting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ls1eater
Here is some more for you guys.....the first pic is from may 2007 when i was 265-270(fat ass) and the second was taken about a week ago iv'e lost 80 lbs and feel great.

That's impressive! Congrats on that man.

BLAKE is offline  
post #20 of 49 (permalink) Old 03-03-2008, 03:19 PM
I'm over it!
 
avinson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Ponder
Posts: 6,367
Quote:
Originally Posted by redheadintx
Last 3 weeks?! How do you make such a transformation in THREE weeks? I have been working hard for 2 and I am the same weight. Am I gaining muscle weight so I don't see fat loss on the scale or what? I still feel like a stuck pig!
are you lifting weights or just cardio? I actually gained weight before i lost some.

avinson is offline  
post #21 of 49 (permalink) Old 03-03-2008, 03:24 PM
Rookie
 
GRAYHORSE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: The Gym
Posts: 14,219
Quote:
Originally Posted by redheadintx
Last 3 weeks?! How do you make such a transformation in THREE weeks? I have been working hard for 2 and I am the same weight. Am I gaining muscle weight so I don't see fat loss on the scale or what? I still feel like a stuck pig!
Im fairly lean already. I have an Extremely fast metab. To keep 200lbs on my frame i have to force feed around 4500cals or more a day. It's not exactly easy either, but i am blessed in the long run i'd say. I can lose 10lbs in a week really easy.

Here's an example with NO cardio and NO diet. Just weight training and force feeding.


This is also the motivation for the skinny folk trying to make gains!


87 LX Hatch -- Project 302 [email protected] -- 4 Sale
89 4 eye coupe (Grayhorse)
07 Harley Truck S/C
08 G-37S
LockoutSupplements.com
GRAYHORSE is offline  
post #22 of 49 (permalink) Old 03-03-2008, 03:29 PM Thread Starter
Hired Hand
 
Big A's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: Sunny San Diego
Posts: 36,166
Quote:
Originally Posted by GRAYHORSE
To keep 200lbs on my frame i have to force feed around 4500cals or more a day.[/IMG]

...and I have to starve myself with about 1700 calories for months at a time to get my fat ass down to 200lbs.

Raven 2006 Yamaha R6S

"If it has horsepower or tits you're gonna have trouble with it eventually..."
Big A is offline  
post #23 of 49 (permalink) Old 03-03-2008, 03:29 PM
Ja Ja Ja Ja JEW UNIT!!
 
White_lightning's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2000
Location: SMackdownville,TX
Posts: 13,296
Quote:
Originally Posted by GRAYHORSE
Im fairly lean already. I have an Extremely fast metab. To keep 200lbs on my frame i have to force feed around 4500cals or more a day. It's not exactly easy either, but i am blessed in the long run i'd say. I can lose 10lbs in a week really easy.

Here's an example with NO cardio and NO diet. Just weight training and force feeding.


This is also the motivation for the skinny folk trying to make gains!

what % are you there? i would think with as lean as you seem your abs would be sticking out like eggs.

D.
Pain, is weakness leaving the body.
White_lightning is offline  
post #24 of 49 (permalink) Old 03-03-2008, 03:30 PM Thread Starter
Hired Hand
 
Big A's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: Sunny San Diego
Posts: 36,166
Quote:
Originally Posted by White_lightning
what % are you there? i would think with as lean as you seem your abs would be sticking out like eggs.

By the amount of vascularity in his biceps, I'd guess around 9-10%.

Raven 2006 Yamaha R6S

"If it has horsepower or tits you're gonna have trouble with it eventually..."
Big A is offline  
post #25 of 49 (permalink) Old 03-03-2008, 03:42 PM
Lifer
 
347Mike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 10,999
4500 calories? Id blow up if i had to eat that much, im struggling right now with 3000 calories. My last three weigh-ins i have been over 140 lbs, not sure if this is all water or if im actually gaining anything, but im definately seeing a difference in the mirror. Buck fifty here i come!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cmarsh93z
Don't Fuck with DFWStangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.
347Mike is offline  
post #26 of 49 (permalink) Old 03-03-2008, 03:42 PM
Rookie
 
GRAYHORSE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: The Gym
Posts: 14,219
Quote:
Originally Posted by White_lightning
what % are you there? i would think with as lean as you seem your abs would be sticking out like eggs.

I was leanest the July 7th pic and it was about 9%. My abs did show a little better then, i just didnt have a good fex on them in that "pose" haha

The last pic is around 14% At the end of this contest i hope to be around 8% or the leanest i've been yet.

87 LX Hatch -- Project 302 [email protected] -- 4 Sale
89 4 eye coupe (Grayhorse)
07 Harley Truck S/C
08 G-37S
LockoutSupplements.com
GRAYHORSE is offline  
post #27 of 49 (permalink) Old 03-03-2008, 03:57 PM
Lifer
 
redheadintx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Posts: 6,672
Quote:
Originally Posted by avinson
are you lifting weights or just cardio? I actually gained weight before i lost some.
I'm doing some strength training twice per week in a class I take at the office gym. It's not serious weight lifting. I guess I need to bump up my cardio and continue to eat less - SO hard.

redheadintx is offline  
post #28 of 49 (permalink) Old 03-03-2008, 04:04 PM
HERE WE GO STEELERS
 
Geor!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: HERE WE GO!!!
Posts: 18,685
Quote:
Originally Posted by redheadintx
I'm doing some strength training twice per week in a class I take at the office gym. It's not serious weight lifting. I guess I need to bump up my cardio and continue to eat less - SO hard.
Yes, I am.

Geor! is offline  
post #29 of 49 (permalink) Old 03-03-2008, 04:08 PM Thread Starter
Hired Hand
 
Big A's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: Sunny San Diego
Posts: 36,166
Quote:
Originally Posted by redheadintx
I'm doing some strength training twice per week in a class I take at the office gym. It's not serious weight lifting. I guess I need to bump up my cardio and continue to eat less - SO hard.

Weight training causes a little intramuscular water retention, as well as builiding lean mass. It's not at all uncommon for beginners (or re-beginners) to gain weight initially, no worries, it's not bodyfat if your diet is in check.

Raven 2006 Yamaha R6S

"If it has horsepower or tits you're gonna have trouble with it eventually..."
Big A is offline  
post #30 of 49 (permalink) Old 03-03-2008, 04:10 PM
Cummins > Powerstroke
 
8mpg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: id rather be cummin than strokin
Posts: 19,068
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdt66
4500 calories? Id blow up if i had to eat that much, im struggling right now with 3000 calories. My last three weigh-ins i have been over 140 lbs, not sure if this is all water or if im actually gaining anything, but im definately seeing a difference in the mirror. Buck fifty here i come!
<--- jealous


I have been exercising/working out for about 4-5 weeks know and cannot lose this damn 10-15lbs. I have cut down my diet but would have thought I would have faster results. I have stuck at a constant 170lbs since day 1. Im burning 200-500 calories daily through cardio and taking in around 1700-1800 cals a day...any suggetions guys?

2006 Dodge Ram Megacab Cummins
1969 Mustang Coupe
1969 Mustang Mach1
1969 Chevy C10
1966 Mustang Coupe
8mpg is offline  
post #31 of 49 (permalink) Old 03-03-2008, 04:21 PM Thread Starter
Hired Hand
 
Big A's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: Sunny San Diego
Posts: 36,166
Quote:
Originally Posted by 8mpg
<--- jealous


I have been exercising/working out for about 4-5 weeks know and cannot lose this damn 10-15lbs. I have cut down my diet but would have thought I would have faster results. I have stuck at a constant 170lbs since day 1. Im burning 200-500 calories daily through cardio and taking in around 1700-1800 cals a day...any suggetions guys?

Are you getting stronger?

Raven 2006 Yamaha R6S

"If it has horsepower or tits you're gonna have trouble with it eventually..."
Big A is offline  
post #32 of 49 (permalink) Old 03-03-2008, 04:22 PM
Lifer
 
redheadintx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Posts: 6,672
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Raven
Weight training causes a little intramuscular water retention, as well as builiding lean mass. It's not at all uncommon for beginners (or re-beginners) to gain weight initially, no worries, it's not bodyfat if your diet is in check.
I'm not going to lie - my diet isn't perfect. I would say my diet is about 75% where it needs to be... but for me, it's MUCH better than it was. I'm slowly making positive changes. No fast food in over 2 weeks with the exception of Subway!

redheadintx is offline  
post #33 of 49 (permalink) Old 03-03-2008, 04:38 PM
Cummins > Powerstroke
 
8mpg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: id rather be cummin than strokin
Posts: 19,068
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Raven
Are you getting stronger?
yeah.. pushing more weight each week...but not losing the fat

2006 Dodge Ram Megacab Cummins
1969 Mustang Coupe
1969 Mustang Mach1
1969 Chevy C10
1966 Mustang Coupe
8mpg is offline  
post #34 of 49 (permalink) Old 03-03-2008, 04:55 PM Thread Starter
Hired Hand
 
Big A's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: Sunny San Diego
Posts: 36,166
Quote:
Originally Posted by redheadintx
I'm not going to lie - my diet isn't perfect. I would say my diet is about 75% where it needs to be...
It doesn't take a whole lot of effort to go from fat loss to maintenance calories. Eating healthier is an awesome start, but if you aren't making progress, it's time to tighten the reins.

Raven 2006 Yamaha R6S

"If it has horsepower or tits you're gonna have trouble with it eventually..."
Big A is offline  
post #35 of 49 (permalink) Old 03-03-2008, 05:00 PM Thread Starter
Hired Hand
 
Big A's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: Sunny San Diego
Posts: 36,166
Quote:
Originally Posted by 8mpg
yeah.. pushing more weight each week...but not losing the fat

Muscle weighs more than fat, you are losing bodyfat, and replacing it with muscle.

Raven 2006 Yamaha R6S

"If it has horsepower or tits you're gonna have trouble with it eventually..."
Big A is offline  
post #36 of 49 (permalink) Old 03-03-2008, 05:00 PM
Lifer
 
Ronin6135's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Posts: 1,674
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Raven
Weight training causes a little intramuscular water retention, as well as builiding lean mass. It's not at all uncommon for beginners (or re-beginners) to gain weight initially, no worries, it's not bodyfat if your diet is in check.
I always wondered about that.. Every time I lift it seems like my weight loss slows down. As opposed to doing only cardio.

02-z28
Ronin6135 is offline  
post #37 of 49 (permalink) Old 03-03-2008, 05:03 PM
Aspiring Bean Counter.
 
Slowhand's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Howard Johnson's Earthlight Room
Posts: 12,279
Quote:
Originally Posted by GRAYHORSE
wah wah wah I'm too skinny, it sucks having to eat to keep weight on *tear*

Slowhand is offline  
post #38 of 49 (permalink) Old 03-03-2008, 05:07 PM Thread Starter
Hired Hand
 
Big A's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: Sunny San Diego
Posts: 36,166
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin6135
I always wondered about that.. Every time I lift it seems like my weight loss slows down. As opposed to doing only cardio.

Not only do they hold more water, your muscles also engorge with blood, thus the "pump" that guys talk about. You are essentially holding on to more of the nutrients that you are putting into your body as your muscles repair and grow. Kind of like a gas tank, once you fill up it's just a matter of topping it off as you burn calories, any weight changes beyond that point are more likely fat or muscle gains or losses.

This is the precise reason that beginners make such great progress in the beginning.

Raven 2006 Yamaha R6S

"If it has horsepower or tits you're gonna have trouble with it eventually..."
Big A is offline  
post #39 of 49 (permalink) Old 03-03-2008, 07:44 PM
Rookie
 
GRAYHORSE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: The Gym
Posts: 14,219
Quote:
Originally Posted by SOHC
however probably stronger, and look better than you.

87 LX Hatch -- Project 302 [email protected] -- 4 Sale
89 4 eye coupe (Grayhorse)
07 Harley Truck S/C
08 G-37S
LockoutSupplements.com
GRAYHORSE is offline  
post #40 of 49 (permalink) Old 03-03-2008, 10:43 PM
Bitter Italian
 
Wario's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: On the mat.
Posts: 6,101
Quote:
Originally Posted by redheadintx
I'm doing some strength training twice per week in a class I take at the office gym. It's not serious weight lifting. I guess I need to bump up my cardio and continue to eat less - SO hard.
I'll have some ideas for you on Sat.
Wario is offline  
post #41 of 49 (permalink) Old 03-04-2008, 08:10 AM
Lifer
 
redheadintx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Posts: 6,672
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wario
I'll have some ideas for you on Sat.
Cool - thanks! Don't kill me now - I'm going out dancing that night for my birfday! But, you will help me look better in my dress, right?

redheadintx is offline  
post #42 of 49 (permalink) Old 03-04-2008, 08:15 AM
I'm over it!
 
avinson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Ponder
Posts: 6,367
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wario
I'll have some ideas for you on Sat.
What about me lol?

avinson is offline  
post #43 of 49 (permalink) Old 03-04-2008, 12:30 PM
Bitter Italian
 
Wario's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: On the mat.
Posts: 6,101
Quote:
Originally Posted by avinson
What about me lol?

Want me to bring you a thai boxer to dance with?
Wario is offline  
post #44 of 49 (permalink) Old 03-04-2008, 02:03 PM
I'm over it!
 
avinson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Ponder
Posts: 6,367
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wario
Want me to bring you a thai boxer to dance with?

Yeah im not in that good of shape yet. Matt was telling me you got a good one. I got the skills just not in shape lol. I will get there if i dont keep having issues come up to keep me skipping class lol.

avinson is offline  
post #45 of 49 (permalink) Old 03-04-2008, 02:54 PM
Bitter Italian
 
Wario's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: On the mat.
Posts: 6,101
Quote:
Originally Posted by avinson
Yeah im not in that good of shape yet. Matt was telling me you got a good one. I got the skills just not in shape lol. I will get there if i dont keep having issues come up to keep me skipping class lol.

Well Liam and I will both be at the gym this this time. I'm sure he will help you a lot!

You did quit smoking, RIGHT?!
Wario is offline  
post #46 of 49 (permalink) Old 03-04-2008, 03:24 PM
I'm over it!
 
avinson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Ponder
Posts: 6,367
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wario
Well Liam and I will both be at the gym this this time. I'm sure he will help you a lot!

You did quit smoking, RIGHT?!

No i have not! My goals is to stop drinking for a month after St. Pattys weekend. That way i can quit. No events=no drinking = no smoking and training harder. I honestly have been slacking lately training.
This is the order of events that have kept me from going hard at the gym lol. Seperated my shoulder, 2 weeks after i took the sling off i got staph in my right arm, 3 weeks after that i god my head bashed in the concrete lol.

Now im back to normal so i can go hard at it!


Last edited by avinson; 03-04-2008 at 03:29 PM.
avinson is offline  
post #47 of 49 (permalink) Old 03-04-2008, 03:27 PM
Lifer
 
347Mike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 10,999
Quote:
Originally Posted by avinson

No i have not! My goals is to stop drinking for a month after St. Pattys weekend. That way i can quit. No events=no drinking = no smoking and training harder. I honestly have been slacking lately training.
This is the order of events that have kept me from going hard at the gym lol. Seperated my should, 2 weeks after i took the sling off i got staph in my right arm, 3 weeks after that i god my head bashed in the concrete lol.

Now im back to normal so i can go hard at it!
I limit myself to only smoking / drinking on weekends, and if i do its only a few. Definately hard to cut back/quit, as this is my 100th time quiting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cmarsh93z
Don't Fuck with DFWStangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.
347Mike is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Bookmarks

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the DFWstangs Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome