clenbuterol?? - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 27 (permalink) Old 02-29-2008, 10:17 AM Thread Starter

clenbuterol??

Thinking of doing a cycle of clenbuterol, to drop some fast weight before spring break, what are your guys thoughts and opinions?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 27 (permalink) Old 02-29-2008, 10:19 AM

works if you take it in the correct doses, makes your temp rise, and u get that shitty jittery feeling. how much wieght u wanna drop??
post #3 of 27 (permalink) Old 02-29-2008, 12:10 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackjack
works if you take it in the correct doses, makes your temp rise, and u get that shitty jittery feeling. how much wieght u wanna drop??
Like 20-30 lbs lol

my buddy lost 15 and didnt work out

post #4 of 27 (permalink) Old 02-29-2008, 12:52 PM

it works got with cardio definately, like i said i just hate that jittery feeling, some people love it.
post #5 of 27 (permalink) Old 02-29-2008, 12:56 PM
Time Served

If you looking to lose 20-30 you could drop 10 in two weeks just by eating right and getting into the gym. You have to really want to lose the weight. I have three friends that have all taken it and all had great results. Your body temp gets very high so it is really easy to pass out if you drink anything but LOTS of water! You may also lose some strength which 2 of the 3 guys i know did. If i needed to drop body fat really quick i would take it. Go for it.

Back in the game with a 1991 GT
post #6 of 27 (permalink) Old 02-29-2008, 02:22 PM
LUCIFER

Remember with clen you have to start low and taper the dosage by 20mcg up until you get "the shakes" then lower by 20mcg and that's your daily dose. Also, clen should be cycled 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off, when off take something like hydroxycut or something.
Clen works great, as long as it's legit. Good Luck

2004 GT Conv't

MODS:
FLOWS, 3.73'S, BASSANI O/R X-PIPE, ACCUFAB 75MM TB, PLENUM, AND VORTECH V-3 SUPERCHARGED

post #7 of 27 (permalink) Old 02-29-2008, 02:37 PM
Rhabdomyolysis anyone?

Taking Clen is like doing cardio while sitting still....

It is hard on your heart, and the long term risks far outweigh the short term gains. I have used it in the past and it makes you crash.. hard. Technically it is illegal, but can be obtained very easy if you know where online to look legally. Problem is you just never know what kind of dose you are getting, and like ephedrine, you sure don't wanna be wrong.

Crossfit.com <--- no wimps allowed
post #8 of 27 (permalink) Old 02-29-2008, 02:40 PM
Punk Ass Newbie

Thumbs down

you fellas need to quit playing with weak shit like clem.
post #9 of 27 (permalink) Old 02-29-2008, 02:59 PM
HERE WE GO STEELERS

Quote:
Originally Posted by flashstang04
Taking Clen is like doing cardio while sitting still....

It is hard on your heart, and the long term risks far outweigh the short term gains. I have used it in the past and it makes you crash.. hard. Technically it is illegal, but can be obtained very easy if you know where online to look legally. Problem is you just never know what kind of dose you are getting, and like ephedrine, you sure don't wanna be wrong.
So I suppose you wouldn't recommend that stuff for a 30-pound overweight shitstick with high blood pressure, huh?

post #10 of 27 (permalink) Old 02-29-2008, 03:11 PM
Rhabdomyolysis anyone?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geof
So I suppose you wouldn't recommend that stuff for a 30-pound overweight shitstick with high blood pressure, huh?

LOL!!!

Not even for an athlete...

I would recommend doing it right so it doesn't screw with your energy and heart....plus..the added benefit of keeping it off...

post #11 of 27 (permalink) Old 02-29-2008, 05:45 PM
Time Served

bump on the 2wks on 2 wks off...throw in some cytomel (t3) too, for even better results
post #12 of 27 (permalink) Old 02-29-2008, 07:51 PM
Punk Ass Newbie

t-3,prop test and tren{finaplex} if you wanta lose weight and gain lean muscle!!!!!!
post #13 of 27 (permalink) Old 02-29-2008, 08:03 PM
LUCIFER

Quote:
Originally Posted by 11.50fox
t-3,prop test and tren{finaplex} if you wanta lose weight and gain lean muscle!!!!!!

One of the best cycles ever! FTW

2004 GT Conv't

MODS:
FLOWS, 3.73'S, BASSANI O/R X-PIPE, ACCUFAB 75MM TB, PLENUM, AND VORTECH V-3 SUPERCHARGED

post #14 of 27 (permalink) Old 03-02-2008, 11:56 PM
Time Served

Quote:
Originally Posted by 11.50fox
N.R.B's ftw

sorry for partying
post #15 of 27 (permalink) Old 03-03-2008, 10:46 AM
Ja Ja Ja Ja JEW UNIT!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ridestang
you fellas need to quit playing with weak shit like clem.
lol
clem?
maybe you could give advice when you could SPELL the stuff you are giving advice about..it's CLEN.

D.
Pain, is weakness leaving the body.
post #16 of 27 (permalink) Old 03-03-2008, 12:07 PM
Hired Hand

Quote:
Originally Posted by White_lightning
lol
clem?
maybe you could give advice when you could SPELL the stuff you are giving advice about..it's CLEN.
"Clem" must be an OTC knock-off or something...

Raven 2006 Yamaha R6S

"If it has horsepower or tits you're gonna have trouble with it eventually..."
post #17 of 27 (permalink) Old 03-03-2008, 02:27 PM
Rookie

Maybe some of you should take babysteps with Albuterol first. It has less sides.

87 LX Hatch -- Project 302 [email protected] -- 4 Sale
89 4 eye coupe (Grayhorse)
07 Harley Truck S/C
08 G-37S
LockoutSupplements.com
post #18 of 27 (permalink) Old 03-03-2008, 02:33 PM
Ja Ja Ja Ja JEW UNIT!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRAYHORSE
Maybe some of you should take babysteps with Albuterol first. It has less sides.
how is albuterol use to lose weight? i have an albueterol in haler for my asthma but i try to never use it..

D.
post #19 of 27 (permalink) Old 03-03-2008, 02:37 PM
Rookie

Quote:
how is albuterol use to lose weight? i have an albueterol in haler for my asthma but i try to never use it..

It's then same as Clen. lol Neither were made for ppl to lose weight. haha Clen is made for horses and is stronger. Many like albuterol better for the less sides and it only last about 8 hrs for the ppl that have trouble sleeping on clen.
There's not enough in that whole inhaler to do anything for weight purpose. You need it at higher doses.

I've never tried either because i've always been too thin as it is.

07 Harley Truck S/C
08 G-37S
LockoutSupplements.com
post #20 of 27 (permalink) Old 03-03-2008, 02:43 PM
Ja Ja Ja Ja JEW UNIT!!

Quote:
It's then same as Clen. lol Neither were made for ppl to lose weight. haha Clen is made for horses and is stronger. Many like albuterol better for the less sides and it only last about 8 hrs for the ppl that have trouble sleeping on clen.
There's not enough in that whole inhaler to do anything for weight purpose. You need it at higher doses.

I've never tried either because i've always been too thin as it is.
umm
clen is NOT a horse drug.. Clen is a drug for asthamtics. I have friends with Serious asthma who used to have clen prescribed for them legitimatly.. its never been a horse drug.

D.
post #21 of 27 (permalink) Old 03-03-2008, 02:48 PM
Rhabdomyolysis anyone?

Quote:
.. its never been a horse drug.

Veterinary-Approved Products:

Clenbuterol HCl Oral Syrup 72.5 mcg/ml in 100 ml and 330 ml bottles; Ventipulmin® Syrup (Boehringer Ingelheim Vetmedica); (Rx). Approved for use in horses not intended for use as food. Extralabel clenbuterol use is prohibited by federal (USA) law.

Doses -

Horses:

As a bronchodilator:

Initially, 0.8 micrograms/kg (practically: 0.5 ml of the commercially available syrup/100 lb. BW) twice daily for 3 days; if no improvement increase to 1.6 micrograms/kg (practically: 1 ml of the commercially available syrup/100 lb. BW) twice daily for 3 days; if no improvement increase to 2.4 micrograms/kg (practically: 1.5 ml of the commercially available syrup/100 lb. BW) twice daily for 3 days; if no improvement increase to 3.2 micrograms/kg (practically: 2 ml of the commercially available syrup/100 lb. BW) twice daily for 3 days; if no improvement discontinue therapy. Recommended duration of therapy is 30 days; then withdraw therapy and reevaluate. If signs return, reinitiate therapy as above. (Package Insert; Ventipulmin®)

post #22 of 27 (permalink) Old 03-03-2008, 02:48 PM
Hired Hand

Quote:
umm
clen is NOT a horse drug.. Clen is a drug for asthamtics. I have friends with Serious asthma who used to have clen prescribed for them legitimatly.. its never been a horse drug.
The dosages/sources of clen that most people use for weight loss are indeed intended for equestrian use.

Raven 2006 Yamaha R6S

"If it has horsepower or tits you're gonna have trouble with it eventually..."
post #23 of 27 (permalink) Old 03-03-2008, 02:49 PM
Rookie

Quote:
umm

wow, thanks for clearing that up.

07 Harley Truck S/C
08 G-37S
LockoutSupplements.com
post #24 of 27 (permalink) Old 03-03-2008, 03:04 PM
Ja Ja Ja Ja JEW UNIT!!

let me clarify.. it is prescribed in LOW dosage as human use only outside of the usa. Because of Abused it has been revoked in the USA as a human drug. So in the USA it is now an animal only drug, where as in the rest of the world it is also an RX for human consumption drug.

Clenbuterol is a drug prescribed to sufferers of breathing disorders as a decongestant and bronchodilator. People with chronic breathing disorders like asthma use this as a bronchodilator to make breathing easier. It is most commonly available in salt form as Clenbuterol hydrochloride.

Effects and Dosage
Clenbuterol is a β2 adrenergic agonist with some similarities to ephedrine, but its effects are more potent and longer-lasting as a stimulant and thermogenic drug. It causes an increase in aerobic capacity, CNS stimulation, and an increase in blood pressure and oxygen transportation. It increases the rate at which fat and protein is used up in the body at the same time as slowing down the storage of glycogen. It is commonly used for smooth muscle relaxant properties. This means that it is a bronchodilator and tocolytic. It is usually used in dosages anywhere from 20-60 micrograms a day when prescribed. A dose of about 150 μg should never be exceeded in a day. It is also prescribed for treatment of horses, however, equestrian usage is usually the liquid form of clenbuterol.

Human use
Recently clenbuterol has been touted as a weight loss drug and in some countries is prescribed as a bronchodilator for asthma patients. Human use can lead to side-effects. With many majore diet review websites such as *[Celebritydietsonline.com] talking about clenbuterol and the fact that it has become accesable via the internet, the drug is being used as a mainstream dietay supplement.

Veterinary use
Clenbuterol is used worldwide for the treatment of allergic respiratory disease in horses as it is a bronchodilator. A common trade name is Ventipulmin. It can be used both orally and intravenously. It is also a non-steroidal anabolic and metabolism accelerator, through a mechanism not well understood. Its ability to induce weight gain and a greater proportion of muscle to fat makes its illegal use in livestock popular.

Food contamination
In September 2006 over 330 people in Shanghai were reported to have been poisoned by eating pork contaminated by Clenbuterol that had been fed to the animals to keep their meat lean.[1]

Legal status
As of fall, 2006, Clenbuterol is not an ingredient of any therapeutic drug approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration, but is still used as an unproven slimming aid,[2] and is now banned for IOC-tested athletes.[3] Jason Grimsley, former Major League baseball pitcher, admitted to using this drug. The tennis player Mariano Puerta was once penalized for use of clenbuterol. Australian wrestler Mitchil Mann was also suspended for testing positive for the drug.[4]

so.. we where both right i knew it as a HUMAN use drug. because that is what it was till 2006 and you know it has a horse drug..

D.
post #25 of 27 (permalink) Old 03-03-2008, 03:12 PM
Rookie

Yea for research. Now if look up Albuterol you will see the VERY similar selective beta-2 adrenergic agonist properties with less sides and 1/2 life. Also readily available in the US.

07 Harley Truck S/C
08 G-37S
LockoutSupplements.com
post #26 of 27 (permalink) Old 03-03-2008, 03:13 PM
Ja Ja Ja Ja JEW UNIT!!

Quote:
Yea for research. Now if look up Albuterol you will see the VERY similar selective beta-2 adrenergic agonist properties with less sides and 1/2 life. Also readily available in the US.
yup.. or you can just get on a treadmill and work hard.. i guess i would rather lose 1 lbs a month then start pouring all kinds of drugs into my system. to each his own.

D.
post #27 of 27 (permalink) Old 03-03-2008, 07:32 PM

Try some winny... Or the ole fashion diet that will take it off and keep it off.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement