questions... - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 02-25-2008, 09:10 PM Thread Starter
Lifer

questions...

Been doing a lot of reading lately and have noticed MANY complaints with n.o xplode and stomach pains as well as headaches and such. Are all creatine supplements the same? I'm already taking ABB Extreme XXL I have been taking it for a while and absolutely love it. I'm thinking about ordering there crea-force it's just 5 grams of creatine monohydrate and i'll take that before my work out and continue taking the other after. Any one see any problems with this cycle?

I'll show your president the same respect you showed mine.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 02-25-2008, 09:12 PM
not exclude

Results vary, but certain people get headaches with creatine. Creatine monohydrate does to me, but ethyl ester doesn't. It changes from person to person.

Now, xplode has creatine in it, but not very much. The upset stomache is generally from the amount of gas that it produces in the stomach from the separation of the NO.
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 02-25-2008, 09:15 PM Thread Starter
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by exlude
Results vary, but certain people get headaches with creatine. Creatine monohydrate does to me, but ethyl ester doesn't. It changes from person to person.

Now, xplode has creatine in it, but not very much. The upset stomache is generally from the amount of gas that it produces in the stomach from the separation of the NO.
Yah the whole stir don't shake thing. I'd like to try it seems like some people have fantastic results I just don't feel like buying a 30 dollar stomach ache.

post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 02-25-2008, 09:19 PM
Scared s**tless

You can find samples a lot of times at Vitamin Shoppe, but NO explod can irritate my stomach if I take it empty. I drop a cup of water about 3 minutes before taking it and I don't have issues.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarrisonBT
I sound shit out man, lol. Firefox didnt have a suggestion. I figure A) I'm waay too far off, or B) It's spanish, and Firefox is an English Fox.

I facepalm myself.
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 02-25-2008, 09:20 PM
not exclude

Quote:
Originally Posted by BreedLove
Yah the whole stir don't shake thing. I'd like to try it seems like some people have fantastic results I just don't feel like buying a 30 dollar stomach ache.
I love the stuff, but yeah, I know some people who can't take it. Honestly, the only way YOU are going to know is if you try it personally.

There are some alternatives, but I think the NO xplode mix is perfect. Some others just plain don't work, some leave you wired for the entire day. I have been wanting to try out that Vapor stuff...
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 02-25-2008, 09:41 PM Thread Starter
Lifer

what's the difference between creatine monohydrate and ethyl ester?

post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 02-25-2008, 10:18 PM
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BreedLove
what's the difference between creatine monohydrate and ethyl ester?
The theory behind the ethel ester goes a little something like this....

Regular creatine mono does not readily penetrate the membranes, most of it just sits in your gut. And since creatine by nature draws water with it wherever it goes, you tend to become very bloated, and gassy. When creatine sits in the harsh PH environment in the gut, its turned into the useless and potentially toxic substance, creatinine.

Creatine ethyl esters have a chemical attachment of an ester to the creatine molecule allowing it to quickly and efficiently pass right through the lipid membranes of the gut and directly into the bloodstream for direct transport to your muscle cells. Before creatine can go from the bloodstream to the muscle cells, it must once again face the same type of lipid membranes that it encountered in the gut. This is why you absorb so little regular creatine.
only a tiny percentage of the regular old creatine you ingest makes it from your gut to your blood, and of that tiny portion, only a small percentage makes it from your blood to your muscle cells.

Because of the ability of creatine ethyl esters to pass through these lipid membranes so easily, your muscles quickly become full of strength enhancing, endurance increasing, cell-volumizing, anabolic creatine without the bloating.

87 LX Hatch -- Project 302 [email protected] -- 4 Sale
89 4 eye coupe (Grayhorse)
07 Harley Truck S/C
08 G-37S
LockoutSupplements.com
Sponsored Links
Advertisement