Creatine - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 11 (permalink) Old 02-14-2008, 04:37 PM Thread Starter
Lifer

Creatine

Anyone else get really tired after working out with creatine? I dont know if creatine is the cause but its the only thing different about my workout and i feel exhuasted 45min to an hour after i work out. But then again its only my 4th day using it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cmarsh93z
Don't Fuck with DFWStangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 11 (permalink) Old 02-14-2008, 05:52 PM
Packin' up...

Meant to say NO Explode.
mdt66<--
post #3 of 11 (permalink) Old 02-14-2008, 05:57 PM
Hired Hand

NO Explode is full of caffiene and sugar, once your body has processed it, you're gonna crash.

Raven 2006 Yamaha R6S

"If it has horsepower or tits you're gonna have trouble with it eventually..."

post #4 of 11 (permalink) Old 02-16-2008, 10:08 AM

No-Explode

I've been taking No-Explode for about 2 weeks now and i get constant headaches when i workout. damn stuff is 44 bucks too,lol
post #5 of 11 (permalink) Old 02-16-2008, 12:18 PM
Hired Hand

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTStang86
I've been taking No-Explode for about 2 weeks now and i get constant headaches when i workout. damn stuff is 44 bucks too,lol
Drink alot more water.

Raven 2006 Yamaha R6S

"If it has horsepower or tits you're gonna have trouble with it eventually..."
post #6 of 11 (permalink) Old 02-16-2008, 03:03 PM
Rookie

I still love that shit for some reason. I think im going buy some, i havent had it in about 4-5 months.

Blue-Rasberry FTW!

87 LX Hatch -- Project 302 [email protected] -- 4 Sale
89 4 eye coupe (Grayhorse)
07 Harley Truck S/C
08 G-37S
LockoutSupplements.com
post #7 of 11 (permalink) Old 02-16-2008, 04:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRAYHORSE
I still love that shit for some reason. I think im going buy some, i havent had it in about 4-5 months.

Blue-Rasberry FTW!

Yeah it works really good, i drink alot of water thought the day so my head can't be pounding from lack of water. i dont crash after a workout either i still feel DAMN good after a workout
post #8 of 11 (permalink) Old 02-16-2008, 07:48 PM Thread Starter
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTStang86
Are you taking it with an empty stomache? The only sideaffects I seem to get is feel really tired/lazy about an 1.5 - 2 hours after I workout.

I also eat a small meal after working out which may contribute to this as well.. ::shrugs::

Quote:
Don't Fuck with DFWStangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.
post #9 of 11 (permalink) Old 02-16-2008, 07:51 PM
Fabrique National Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdt66
Are you taking it with an empty stomache? The only sideaffects I seem to get is feel really tired/lazy about an 1.5 - 2 hours after I workout.

I also eat a small meal after working out which may contribute to this as well.. ::shrugs::
Sounds to me like he is taking in too much caffeine and sugar if its making his head hurt. Used to happen to me a bunch...just kind of stopped. I lowered my sensetivity to caffeine by downing coffee when I had a 3rd shift job. I wouldn't recommend it tho.
post #10 of 11 (permalink) Old 02-16-2008, 07:56 PM Thread Starter
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandon-K
Sounds to me like he is taking in too much caffeine and sugar if its making his head hurt. Used to happen to me a bunch...just kind of stopped. I lowered my sensetivity to caffeine by downing coffee when I had a 3rd shift job. I wouldn't recommend it tho.
I really cant say since i dont have a lot of experience in working out. I know im roughly 120-125 lbs and I was drinking a lot of soda with one scoop a day of NO Explode and felt fine.

Im trying to cut back on the soda though becuase I was getting really thirsty and id go through 4-5 water bottles before lunch time..

Quote:
post #11 of 11 (permalink) Old 02-17-2008, 10:14 AM

no explode is a waste of money i've tried it!
Creatine Mono is a good supplement for working out. Also meal replacements (GNC 100% Whey Protien) , protien bars are good also.
If you are trying to gain muscle, you need to eat alot! about 6 meals a day, consuming about 3200 - 3500 calories a day!

40/40/20 diet works great! (40% Protien, 40% Carbs & 20% Fat) you will start see'ing results about 3 weeks into your work outs!

Drop the soda's, working out and dirnking that shit, kills your work out! anything with alot of caffine and sugar is what making you wore out!

Drink only water! and alot of water!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement