DFWStangs Summer Transformation 2008
Utimate Sports Nutrition - www.ultimatesn.com
www.Lockoutforums.com - Grayhorse
There seems to be a lot of badasses in the pumping iron forum. It’s time to put up or shut up. Show us what you got! Summer will be here shortly and this transformation will get you ready for the pool, lake, beach, or whatever.
The transformation can be weight loss, bulk, muscle gain, anything you think will make the best transformation for you to win.
How contestants will be judged: Each judge ranks the contestants from first to last. If there are 10 contestants, each first place vote is awarded 10 points, which decreases the 10th place vote which would be awarded 1 point. Then all the results would be tallied up to decide the contestant’s place.
*$50 in supplements, and a Verious sample Prize Pack, from Lockoutforums.com - Grayhorse
*$100 in supplements from National AutoCare in Arlington!
*Prize Pack from Cammin4V
*(2) Muay Thai and (2) Grappling Classes OR 4 Cardio Kickboxing Classes Sponsored by 360 MMA, Classes thought by Liam McCarty/ from wario and 360 MMA
*$25 in supplement money from MotoMan
so far… sponsors welcome.
Start Date: Feb 15 2008
End Date: May 15 2008
• Must be an active poster on Dfwstangs (Judges discretion)
• Before and After pictures required with newspaper (and close up of date on newspaper so we can verify the date)
• A minimum of 4 before and after pictures of different poses (relaxed front with newspaper), relaxed back or flexed back, front double bicep or most muscular, legs). Make sure these pictures will allow the judges to accurately see your progress. Also keep before and after pictures under the same conditions (i.e. lightning, cameras, poses, flexing). More poses/pictures are encouraged.
• No use of illegal drugs and/or designer steroids/prohormones/hgh (obviously this will be on the honor system)
• Any of the contestants who does not complete the starting pics, final pics, or any of the other requirements will be disqualified.
Below is the information each contestant will fill out.
In your post include the following….
Short bio about yourself:
Supplements that will be used during the contest:
Short Term Goal:
Long Term Goal:
Other: (Optional) Starting and ending measurments, lift stats, BF%, etc...
First round of pics are due on Feb 14-15th
3. Al Capown
4. The Big Matt
15. Tyrone Biggums
16. Mr B
24. J Osh10
26. Raven (cannot win) Judge
27. Grayhorse (cannot win) Judge
28. avinson (cannot win) Judge
30. AL P
31. Doug Hatton
33. Bobby C 01TA
Let the games begin!