Dumbasses - DFWstangs Forums
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 29 (permalink) Old 01-31-2008, 10:22 PM Thread Starter
Punk Ass Newbie
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 86
Dumbasses

I've always known there were some dumb people that worked out at 24 hour fitness in Plano, but they just seem to keep getting dumber. Normally when I work out I will do 2 exercises at the same time to get out of the gym faster. Today I was doing some hammer strength chest presses then stepping forward a few feet (so I wouldnt hit the machine) and did some side dumbell raises for my shoulder. Some jackass comes and takes the weights of one side and puts them on his machine. When I got done he was in the middle of a set so I just grabbed two more 45's, slapped them on, and told him he was a lazy ass. Next I was doing brain crushers, dropped the barbell in front of the bench, then started doing abs. Some other douche comes by and grabs the weight and starts doing the full body curls because it is too much.
I could see people doing this if I was taking too long, but I rest less between sets than 95% of the people at the gym because I never stop. Damn these people are dumb!
no4njnk is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 29 (permalink) Old 01-31-2008, 10:26 PM
Cummins > Powerstroke
 
8mpg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: id rather be cummin than strokin
Posts: 19,068
go to another gym

2006 Dodge Ram Megacab Cummins
1969 Mustang Coupe
1969 Mustang Mach1
1969 Chevy C10
1966 Mustang Coupe
8mpg is offline  
post #3 of 29 (permalink) Old 01-31-2008, 10:57 PM
We lost one.....
 
Mychael101's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: Red Oak TX
Posts: 6,415
I wait a few minutes between sets. So you left your machine to do another exercise, and your pissed that someone took the weights off the side? Just leave a water bottle or towel at the machine so the fools will leave it alone or rerack the weights starting with the side that someone is eyeballing if you care that much about it.
Mychael101 is offline  
 
post #4 of 29 (permalink) Old 01-31-2008, 11:05 PM
"Livin the good life"
 
blkscorpion80's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: gettin some pussy
Posts: 1,351
You would hate me!! I don't give a fuck what you put down to hold a spot. Ifyou leave I'm taking over. Come back when I'm done.
blkscorpion80 is offline  
post #5 of 29 (permalink) Old 01-31-2008, 11:46 PM
We lost one.....
 
Mychael101's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: Red Oak TX
Posts: 6,415
Quote:
Originally Posted by blkscorpion80
You would hate me!! I don't give a fuck what you put down to hold a spot. Ifyou leave I'm taking over. Come back when I'm done.
Wouldn't bother me at all I just sit there until I'm done then move on. I was just giving suggestions. I take the spots at slot machines when they lean the seat up on them. I could care less.

Last edited by Mychael101; 01-31-2008 at 11:56 PM.
Mychael101 is offline  
post #6 of 29 (permalink) Old 02-01-2008, 08:11 AM
Ja Ja Ja Ja JEW UNIT!!
 
White_lightning's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2000
Location: SMackdownville,TX
Posts: 13,296
my question is why are you doing 2 major muscle groups in 1 day? ( chest and shoulders)

2.. the way you talk. you better be some 6'4" 350lbs shredded dude. to be "dropping" the bar when doing skulls.. its idiots like you who DROP weights that cause shit to break.

D.
Pain, is weakness leaving the body.
White_lightning is offline  
post #7 of 29 (permalink) Old 02-01-2008, 09:06 AM
Hired Hand
 
Big A's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: Sunny San Diego
Posts: 36,166
Quote:
Originally Posted by no4njnk
I've always known there were some dumb people that worked out at 24 hour fitness in Plano, but they just seem to keep getting dumber. Normally when I work out I will do 2 exercises at the same time to get out of the gym faster. Today I was doing some hammer strength chest presses then stepping forward a few feet (so I wouldnt hit the machine) and did some side dumbell raises for my shoulder. Some jackass comes and takes the weights of one side and puts them on his machine. When I got done he was in the middle of a set so I just grabbed two more 45's, slapped them on, and told him he was a lazy ass. Next I was doing brain crushers, dropped the barbell in front of the bench, then started doing abs. Some other douche comes by and grabs the weight and starts doing the full body curls because it is too much.
I could see people doing this if I was taking too long, but I rest less between sets than 95% of the people at the gym because I never stop. Damn these people are dumb!

From the sounds of your routine, I'd venture to guess that you aren't even in that great a shape. Last time I checked, though you are a dumbell, you're name isn't on them, and I'm not going to wait simply because you feel entitled to "claim" whatever machines or weights that you like. I've got news dude, I've likely been paying my gym dues for alot longer than you, and have just as much right to use any specific piece of equipment that I need. Funny thing is, you're all butt hurt, and my guess is that your program isn't even working all that well.

Raven 2006 Yamaha R6S

"If it has horsepower or tits you're gonna have trouble with it eventually..."
Big A is offline  
post #8 of 29 (permalink) Old 02-01-2008, 09:34 AM
Bitter Italian
 
Wario's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: On the mat.
Posts: 6,101
He paid his 30 bucks a month too. Get over it.
Wario is offline  
post #9 of 29 (permalink) Old 02-01-2008, 09:36 AM
Hired Hand
 
Big A's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: Sunny San Diego
Posts: 36,166
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wario
He paid his 30 bucks a month too. Get over it.

I have no problem at all working in. Making a complaint like this about a public gym is assanine.

Raven 2006 Yamaha R6S

"If it has horsepower or tits you're gonna have trouble with it eventually..."
Big A is offline  
post #10 of 29 (permalink) Old 02-01-2008, 09:55 AM
Ultimate X-phoria
 
Hollywood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Not now chief, i'm in the fuckin zone
Posts: 19,895
3rd post in 2.3 years.
Result: FAIL
Hollywood is offline  
post #11 of 29 (permalink) Old 02-01-2008, 11:21 AM
Very Interesting
 
The Big Matt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2000
Location: Around the World
Posts: 9,856
Typically I just take the weights right out of people's hands, or off the machine while they are in mid exercise...

Fuck em, and fuck you

You're only as strong as you allow yourself to be...

Lockout Workout Forums and Supplements
The Big Matt is offline  
post #12 of 29 (permalink) Old 02-01-2008, 12:44 PM
We lost one.....
 
Mychael101's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: Red Oak TX
Posts: 6,415
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Big Matt
Typically I just take the weights right out of people's hands, or off the machine while they are in mid exercise...

Fuck em, and fuck you
LMAO! Good stuff.
Mychael101 is offline  
post #13 of 29 (permalink) Old 02-01-2008, 01:15 PM Thread Starter
Punk Ass Newbie
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 86
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Big Matt
Typically I just take the weights right out of people's hands, or off the machine while they are in mid exercise...

Fuck em, and fuck you
Ok now that is good.

I dont "drop weights", too much crap can happen. I dont mind sharing at all, just ask (my first two years in high school we didnt have that much so we had to). And its not like I walked across the gym, just a step in front of the machine. My towel was on the machine as well.

And when I am talking about two exercises at once, its not for the same body part. And I would say it works for me, I am not big or anything (6'1" 200) because I just started working out again for the first time in a couple months.

And I guess I did ask for it bitching about a public gym. Plus I go at the busiest time too.
no4njnk is offline  
post #14 of 29 (permalink) Old 02-01-2008, 06:47 PM
No Cerveza... No Trabajo
 
01WhiteCobra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Where's my beer?
Posts: 21,924
You must be the coolest motherfucker in the gym.

My 401K is now a 400K (was 301K)
01WhiteCobra is offline  
post #15 of 29 (permalink) Old 02-03-2008, 09:07 PM
Time Served
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: jarymane
Posts: 224
Grow a pair and tell them you are still using it...
or let their nuts hang lower than yours.

sorry for partying
$leepyLx is offline  
post #16 of 29 (permalink) Old 02-04-2008, 12:53 AM
Lifer
 
564826's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 9,332
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Big Matt
Typically I just take the weights right out of people's hands, or off the machine while they are in mid exercise...

Fuck em, and fuck you
Lol best one yet.
564826 is offline  
post #17 of 29 (permalink) Old 02-04-2008, 05:45 PM
Baller
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: drrty south
Posts: 4,003
dont use 2 machines at once and that shit won't happen asshole. I Can't stand fucks like you that think your 30 dollar fee entitles you to more than the other guys 30 dollar fee.
ruffdaddy is offline  
post #18 of 29 (permalink) Old 02-04-2008, 11:20 PM
AHMO!
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: the original let me google that for ya guy
Posts: 16,810
Quote:
Originally Posted by ruffdaddy
dont use 2 machines at once and that shit won't happen asshole. I Can't stand fucks like you that think your 30 dollar fee entitles you to more than the other guys 30 dollar fee.
Holy shit we agree on something...the world is ending!

You are one person use one machine and then wait if someone is on the other. Part of life, learn to share.
Nate is offline  
post #19 of 29 (permalink) Old 02-05-2008, 12:24 AM
Lifer
 
Ronin6135's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Posts: 1,674
Ronin6135 is offline  
post #20 of 29 (permalink) Old 02-05-2008, 08:57 PM
Baller
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: drrty south
Posts: 4,003
Quote:
Originally Posted by NaSSty Nate
Holy shit we agree on something...the world is ending!

You are one person use one machine and then wait if someone is on the other. Part of life, learn to share.
Holy fuck hell froze over! haha. Didn't you go to UTA btw or am i thinking of someone else?
ruffdaddy is offline  
post #21 of 29 (permalink) Old 02-05-2008, 09:46 PM
AHMO!
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: the original let me google that for ya guy
Posts: 16,810
Quote:
Originally Posted by ruffdaddy
Holy fuck hell froze over! haha. Didn't you go to UTA btw or am i thinking of someone else?
I did. Actually got my diploma in the mail today.
Nate is offline  
post #22 of 29 (permalink) Old 02-06-2008, 05:39 AM
Baller
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: drrty south
Posts: 4,003
Quote:
Originally Posted by NaSSty Nate
I did. Actually got my diploma in the mail today.
Then I probably saw you in the gym up there a few times if you went up there...
ruffdaddy is offline  
post #23 of 29 (permalink) Old 02-06-2008, 08:24 AM
AHMO!
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: the original let me google that for ya guy
Posts: 16,810
Quote:
Originally Posted by ruffdaddy
Then I probably saw you in the gym up there a few times if you went up there...
I used to go with Ronin every t/th night about 6:30-8:30 then sat from 12-2...so if you saw two fat guys not moving any weight...that was us.
Nate is offline  
post #24 of 29 (permalink) Old 02-06-2008, 09:55 AM
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Silsbee, TX
Posts: 897
Quote:
Originally Posted by no4njnk
Ok now that is good.

I dont "drop weights", too much crap can happen. I dont mind sharing at all, just ask (my first two years in high school we didnt have that much so we had to). And its not like I walked across the gym, just a step in front of the machine. My towel was on the machine as well.

And when I am talking about two exercises at once, its not for the same body part. And I would say it works for me, I am not big or anything (6'1" 200) because I just started working out again for the first time in a couple months.

And I guess I did ask for it bitching about a public gym. Plus I go at the busiest time too.

Just ask? if you leave the machine to work on another I'm not asking you shit.
People like you piss me the f*k off at the gym. Your probably one of those ass hats that yell so everyone hears and sees you while benching 125 lbs.
Rant off
428SCJ is offline  
post #25 of 29 (permalink) Old 02-06-2008, 09:45 PM Thread Starter
Punk Ass Newbie
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 86
I told you, if you want to share thats cool with me, I understand with the lack of machines they have their. Just dont take crap off mine when I take one step in front of the machine.
I dont talk to anyone at the gym except to ask if they are on a machine or something like that, I just leave my headphones on and work out.
no4njnk is offline  
post #26 of 29 (permalink) Old 02-06-2008, 11:19 PM
Baller
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: drrty south
Posts: 4,003
Quote:
Originally Posted by NaSSty Nate
I used to go with Ronin every t/th night about 6:30-8:30 then sat from 12-2...so if you saw two fat guys not moving any weight...that was us.
haha I Was the skinny guy moving skinny guy weight...Not sure who ronin is either. You still ift up there?
ruffdaddy is offline  
post #27 of 29 (permalink) Old 02-07-2008, 08:37 AM
AHMO!
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: the original let me google that for ya guy
Posts: 16,810
Quote:
Originally Posted by ruffdaddy
haha I Was the skinny guy moving skinny guy weight...Not sure who ronin is either. You still ift up there?
Nope I graduated...haven't set foot on campus since the grad ceremony and don't plan on doing it anytime soon either.
Nate is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Bookmarks

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the DFWstangs Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome