Looking for muscle weight gain pills - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 37 (permalink) Old 12-24-2007, 02:10 PM Thread Starter

Looking for muscle weight gain pills

what do people recommend... i am looking for something that helps you blow up.... what is something that is good and where do i get it at
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 37 (permalink) Old 12-24-2007, 02:11 PM
Lifer

Wrong Fourm.
post #3 of 37 (permalink) Old 12-24-2007, 02:14 PM
[x] original checkboxer

ask the guy that did ur tatz

post #4 of 37 (permalink) Old 12-24-2007, 02:16 PM
Time Served

Look into the Mitchell report.
post #5 of 37 (permalink) Old 12-24-2007, 02:56 PM
Lifer

Post up in the guido thread.

Newbies, please watch THIS before posting.
www.Lewisvillefishing.net
post #6 of 37 (permalink) Old 12-24-2007, 03:02 PM
Insane In The Membrane

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattB
oh burn.......

On a mission for commission
post #7 of 37 (permalink) Old 12-24-2007, 03:15 PM Thread Starter

lol

why would you say something like that mattb,,,, some people on here are fuckin pricks
post #8 of 37 (permalink) Old 12-24-2007, 03:25 PM
DFWMUSTANGS.NET

die young.
die strong.
dianabol.

post #9 of 37 (permalink) Old 12-24-2007, 03:39 PM

roids FTW!
post #10 of 37 (permalink) Old 12-24-2007, 03:41 PM
Baller

If you want a pill...oral anabolics are the only thing that will get you what you're looking for. If you don't mind needles, HGH or injected anabolics are the only thing that will get you want you want.

It seems to me you can't handle a needle...so start looking for a new liver while you're at it (oral anabolics do wonders for them!).
post #11 of 37 (permalink) Old 12-25-2007, 06:16 PM
Scared s**tless

oral steroids are your best bet, followed by cycling creatine ethyl ester with proper diet and seriously hardcore training.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarrisonBT
I sound shit out man, lol. Firefox didnt have a suggestion. I figure A) I'm waay too far off, or B) It's spanish, and Firefox is an English Fox.

I facepalm myself.
post #12 of 37 (permalink) Old 12-26-2007, 07:37 AM
SEB
CAPTAIN CAVEMAN AGGGWHOOO

Just eat alot & lift. Lots of Bannana's & Oatmeal in the morning. 4 Hardboiled eggs with no yolks 2 in morning & 2 in the evening. ONE YOLK IS OK. Chicken or tuna for lunch. Protein shakes. I like ISOPURE FAT FREE shakes. No fat or carbs. Chicken or tuna at night with a shake & cottage cheese before bed. Lift at least a hour & half a day & I take sundays off.

GOD BLESS TEXAS

August Landscaping
214-779-7278
post #13 of 37 (permalink) Old 12-26-2007, 12:44 PM
Hired Hand

Eat, eat, eat.

Raven 2006 Yamaha R6S

"If it has horsepower or tits you're gonna have trouble with it eventually..."
post #14 of 37 (permalink) Old 12-26-2007, 03:43 PM
Ja Ja Ja Ja JEW UNIT!!

if you really want to just blow up.. chew on a grenade..

D.
Pain, is weakness leaving the body.
post #15 of 37 (permalink) Old 12-26-2007, 08:01 PM
Rookie

Lots of gAteraid aNd protein shAkes when Done Right will blOw you up niceLy.

87 LX Hatch -- Project 302 [email protected] -- 4 Sale
89 4 eye coupe (Grayhorse)
07 Harley Truck S/C
08 G-37S
LockoutSupplements.com
post #16 of 37 (permalink) Old 12-26-2007, 08:08 PM
Secular Dogooderist

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattB
Post up YOUR tats!

douche...

Thus Spoke Zarathustra
---
This will help everyone out, check it.
It is time we acknowledged a basic feature of human discourse: when considering the truth of a proposition, one is either engaged in an honest appraisal of the evidence and logical arguments, or one is not. Religion is the one area of our lives where people imagine that some other standard of intellectual integrity applies.
-Sam Harris
post #17 of 37 (permalink) Old 12-26-2007, 08:15 PM
[x] original checkboxer

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zarathustra
Post up YOUR tats!

douche...
i dont get it
post #18 of 37 (permalink) Old 12-27-2007, 12:51 PM
LUCIFER

Eat Alot, Keep your protein intake high. Work out, lift heavy weights low reps to add muscle.
Some OTC Supps:
Nitrix-Give's you a good pump for your workouts
Creatine-One of the oldest and still most used for putting on muscle

2004 GT Conv't

MODS:
FLOWS, 3.73'S, BASSANI O/R X-PIPE, ACCUFAB 75MM TB, PLENUM, AND VORTECH V-3 SUPERCHARGED

post #19 of 37 (permalink) Old 12-27-2007, 01:00 PM
Hired Hand

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjtheman1
Some OTC Supps:
Nitrix-Give's you a good pump for your workouts
Creatine-One of the oldest and still most used for putting on muscle
Neither of theses supplements "put on muscle", they do, however, make the muscles look fuller and temporarily boost strength and recovery. If you're trying to look lean though, they'll both flatten you out.

Raven 2006 Yamaha R6S

post #20 of 37 (permalink) Old 12-27-2007, 02:45 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRAYHORSE
Lots of gAteraid aNd protein shAkes when Done Right will blOw you up niceLy.
LMAO

post #21 of 37 (permalink) Old 12-27-2007, 10:55 PM
The Alpha Omega Frog

Quote:
Originally Posted by DON SVO
oral steroids are your best bet, followed by cycling creatine ethyl ester with proper diet and seriously hardcore training.

$$$$$$$$

Y2K Supercharged Electric Green GT
The Dallas Diamonds
WPFL 3Peat Superbowl Champions 2004-06
IWFL 2008 Superbowl Champions
Captain*Mike/Sam*League All Pro 2004
Def/LB coach 06-08 season
Defensive Coordinator 09

Dallas Fire Rescue
post #22 of 37 (permalink) Old 12-28-2007, 09:39 AM
Scared s**tless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frogger
$$$$$$$$
and? injection is more expensive than oral, but more effective and easier on the liver. I know whay too many broke-dicks doing injected cycles of Winstrol and test. It's tempting but I don't see myself using anytime soon... I don't have a reason other than vanity.

Quote:
I sound shit out man, lol. Firefox didnt have a suggestion. I figure A) I'm waay too far off, or B) It's spanish, and Firefox is an English Fox.

I facepalm myself.
post #23 of 37 (permalink) Old 12-28-2007, 09:50 AM
SEB

Quote:
and? injection is more expensive than oral, but more effective and easier on the liver. I know whay too many broke-dicks doing injected cycles of Winstrol and test. It's tempting but I don't see myself using anytime soon... I don't have a reason other than vanity.

Steroids are stupid & only temp for size. Just work out hard & eat alot & diet right.

GOD BLESS TEXAS

August Landscaping
214-779-7278
post #24 of 37 (permalink) Old 12-28-2007, 09:56 AM
Lifer

Beefcake!!!!!!
post #25 of 37 (permalink) Old 12-28-2007, 10:04 AM
LUCIFER

Quote:

Some orals are more expensive than any injection...Anavar, safest oral there is. But expensive as hell.

2004 GT Conv't

MODS:
FLOWS, 3.73'S, BASSANI O/R X-PIPE, ACCUFAB 75MM TB, PLENUM, AND VORTECH V-3 SUPERCHARGED

post #26 of 37 (permalink) Old 12-28-2007, 10:06 AM
Scared s**tless

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEB
Steroids are stupid & only temp for size. Just work out hard & eat alot & diet right.
They are only temporary if you stop training hard. All steroids do is allow the muscles to take in protein and rebuild at a faster rate... basically speeding up the natural processes that exist by introducing more anabolized testosterone into your system to facilitate rapid muscular repair. In short, muscles get bigger because you subject them to stress (weight lifting), and they grow to accommodate it (lean mass/hard gain). Steroids help the muscles repair faster and longer, resulting in quicker gains.

Quote:

I facepalm myself.
post #27 of 37 (permalink) Old 12-28-2007, 10:09 AM
SEB

Quote:
They are only temporary if you stop training hard. All steroids do is allow the muscles to take in protein and rebuild at a faster rate... basically speeding up the natural processes that exist by introducing more anabolized testosterone into your system to facilitate rapid muscular repair. In short, muscles get bigger because you subject them to stress (weight lifting), and they grow to accommodate it (lean mass/hard gain). Steroids help the muscles repair faster and longer, resulting in quicker gains.

I know a guy on Winstraw at the gym now & he got huge. But it is really obvious he is on his cycle. His shoulders are all broken out! Every time he goes on his 6 week break in between cycles he gets pretty lean looking.

GOD BLESS TEXAS

August Landscaping
214-779-7278
post #28 of 37 (permalink) Old 12-28-2007, 10:11 AM
Scared s**tless

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjtheman1
Some orals are more expensive than any injection...Anavar, safest oral there is. But expensive as hell.
AFAIK, Anavar is relatively difficult to get a hold over an oral cycle of say, D-bol and test. I would do an oral for my first if I ever did.

Quote:

I facepalm myself.
post #29 of 37 (permalink) Old 12-28-2007, 10:16 AM
Hired Hand

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEB

Them being stupid is a matter of opinion, but a proper cycle will indeed bring forth permanent gains. The misconception that it's temporary is because guys cycle the wrong compounds together, and/or don't do adequate PCT. Even when doing it "right" most still lose a percentage, but still come away with more lean mas and strength. Ronnie Colman's size isn't temporary.

The OTC stuff like creatine and NO2 are quite temporary thought, but they do have their place in terms of motivation and breaking personal plateaus.

Raven 2006 Yamaha R6S

post #30 of 37 (permalink) Old 12-28-2007, 10:19 AM
Hired Hand

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEB
I know a guy on Winstraw at the gym now & he got huge. But it is really obvious he is on his cycle. His shoulders are all broken out! Every time he goes on his 6 week break in between cycles he gets pretty lean looking.
He's probably on more than just Winstrol, as that's a cutting drug that is good for strength, but not adding lean mass. It draws water out of the muscles to make them harder, but not bigger. If he's "getting lean looking" when coming off, he's not getting his natural hormones back in check, eith with nonexistent PCT, or the fact that he was taking too much while on.

Raven 2006 Yamaha R6S

post #31 of 37 (permalink) Old 12-28-2007, 10:21 AM
SEB

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Raven
Them being stupid is a matter of opinion, but a proper cycle will indeed bring forth permanent gains. The misconception that it's temporary is because guys cycle the wrong compounds together, and/or don't do adequate PCT. Even when doing it "right" most still lose a percentage, but still come away with more lean mas and strength. Ronnie Colman's size isn't temporary.

The OTC stuff like creatine and NO2 are quite temporary thought, but they do have their place in terms of motivation and breaking personal plateaus.

I only say this from a buddie I have seen do the cycles. He does them right & takes a 6 week break in between each cycle & when he takes the break he gets really lean looking. Its like on the roids he blows up & looks like a freak. He is really cut after a cycle & the mass he does have is extremelly tone. but you can see a difference in his body when he is off the cycle.

GOD BLESS TEXAS

August Landscaping
214-779-7278
post #32 of 37 (permalink) Old 12-28-2007, 10:21 AM
Hired Hand

Quote:
AFAIK, Anavar is relatively difficult to get a hold over an oral cycle of say, D-bol and test. I would do an oral for my first if I ever did.
Anavar is just as available as anything with the proper source. Keep in mind that orals are "easier", but they are quite a bit harder on your liver. If you go down that road definitely get a doctor involved to make sure that you don't do permanent damage.

Raven 2006 Yamaha R6S

post #33 of 37 (permalink) Old 12-28-2007, 10:23 AM
SEB

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Raven
He's probably on more than just Winstrol, as that's a cutting drug that is good for strength, but not adding lean mass. It draws water out of the muscles to make them harder, but not bigger. If he's "getting lean looking" when coming off, he's not getting his natural hormones back in check, eith with nonexistent PCT, or the fact that he was taking too much while on.

I know he does a estrogen reducer & take the NO Explode before he works out. He benchs 4 45lbs weights on each side & is able to get 5 reps with good form. But when he comes off he drops to 3 45s on each side.

His squats are what is really insane. He is able to power up 3 45s over his head. The guy is a freak for sure. what i don't understand is he does little to no cardio & stays ripped.

GOD BLESS TEXAS

August Landscaping
214-779-7278
post #34 of 37 (permalink) Old 12-28-2007, 10:36 AM
LUCIFER

Quote:

An oral only cycle is not great and more than likely a waste of money, your gains will be minimal. Can't fear the inject, Test is best

2004 GT Conv't

MODS:

post #35 of 37 (permalink) Old 12-28-2007, 03:27 PM
Rookie

but for real, if you are looking for something leagle that's not a pro hormone or oral steriod there are a couple supplements i could recommend. Of coarse you cant expect miracles from them....

Creatine (mono)
Alri Revo Stack
X-Factor
P-slin

are a few that can help you with some gains. These are the products i use when training for a meet since i cant use the good stuff.

87 LX Hatch -- Project 302 [email protected] -- 4 Sale
89 4 eye coupe (Grayhorse)
07 Harley Truck S/C
08 G-37S
LockoutSupplements.com
post #36 of 37 (permalink) Old 12-28-2007, 08:52 PM
Ja Ja Ja Ja JEW UNIT!!

mix some chalk into your protein shake...

D.
Pain, is weakness leaving the body.
post #37 of 37 (permalink) Old 12-28-2007, 11:34 PM
The Alpha Omega Frog

Quote:

Don, Ive seen many orals that were far more expensive than injects. Its easier to pop a pill and ppl (especially first timers) seem more willing to pay the extra price for the convenience and needleless application.

Not sure about your experience but I see Anavar all the time. Legit source...but the price is really high and it seems a waste for gents to even bother (cuz the quantity needed for results) even though it is relatively safe. Had a friend in high school get perscribed Oxadrolone when she broke her ulna & radius. She got pretty big only taking like 5mg (not intentionally) , but I here the fellas have to take in excess of 80mgs to get worthwhile results....hence my $$$$ comment.

Y2K Supercharged Electric Green GT
The Dallas Diamonds
WPFL 3Peat Superbowl Champions 2004-06
IWFL 2008 Superbowl Champions
Captain*Mike/Sam*League All Pro 2004
Def/LB coach 06-08 season
Defensive Coordinator 09

Dallas Fire Rescue
Sponsored Links
Advertisement