24 hour fitness special. - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 12 (permalink) Old 11-09-2007, 10:45 PM Thread Starter
Lifer

Arrow 24 hour fitness special.

Just thought I'd pass this on. Tonight while I was up at the 24 hour off of beltline & the tollway, they had an offer for $699 for 3 years, then only $29 PER YEAR, after that for as long as you're a member. They said it was good for any club and it expired on 11/15.

Pretty solid deal.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 12 (permalink) Old 11-09-2007, 11:54 PM
The Stock Vert Club

Make sure you read every line of the contract and make them write that it's $29 per year. My wife signed up for that deal while I was sitting right next to her... I asked the guy at least five times if that was accurate and he said yes. He pointed out some stuff on the paperwork where it said the $29. He almost talked me into it too but I just figured I would do the $19 per month add on. Her three year thing was up and when we went to do her $29 a year deal it turned out to be $200. I looked all through the paperwork and the part that I saw that said $29 wasn't in what we were given and they conviniently didn't have anything like that in our file. Freakin scam.
post #3 of 12 (permalink) Old 11-10-2007, 08:03 AM Thread Starter
Lifer

Thanks, I'm familiar with their ways and wouldn't leave until I had something to that effect in writing.

post #4 of 12 (permalink) Old 11-10-2007, 02:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TorchRedStang
Make sure you read every line of the contract and make them write that it's $29 per year. My wife signed up for that deal while I was sitting right next to her... I asked the guy at least five times if that was accurate and he said yes. He pointed out some stuff on the paperwork where it said the $29. He almost talked me into it too but I just figured I would do the $19 per month add on. Her three year thing was up and when we went to do her $29 a year deal it turned out to be $200. I looked all through the paperwork and the part that I saw that said $29 wasn't in what we were given and they conviniently didn't have anything like that in our file. Freakin scam.
did you sign up for an all club sport? there is a difference in an all club sport prepaid membership, and an all club supersport prepaid membership. Both are the same price, both have the same annual price after the initial 3 years, however the supersport all club includes every club in the nation except for 2 or 3.

If you sign up for an all club sport, there is about a $150 additional fee per year if you want to become an all club supersport.

Make sure you are getting the ALL CLUB SUPERSPORT PREPAID!

Just a headsup for people if they are looking into it.
post #5 of 12 (permalink) Old 11-10-2007, 02:46 PM
BP
Keep your unicorns

It's not really a special, they've been offering that package for the last two years that I've been a member. If they aren't advertising it a "manager" will be happy to sign you up for it and offer a $50 of coupon.
post #6 of 12 (permalink) Old 11-10-2007, 02:53 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cammin4V
did you sign up for an all club sport? there is a difference in an all club sport prepaid membership, and an all club supersport prepaid membership. Both are the same price, both have the same annual price after the initial 3 years, however the supersport all club includes every club in the nation except for 2 or 3.

If you sign up for an all club sport, there is about a $150 additional fee per year if you want to become an all club supersport.

This sounds like a hell-of-a-deal!!!
I might have to change gyms.
post #7 of 12 (permalink) Old 11-10-2007, 02:53 PM Thread Starter
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cammin4V

I plan on taking the offer; so that I understand, he said that the deal included access to all locations for the $29/annual renewal - right?

Thanks for the help.
post #8 of 12 (permalink) Old 11-10-2007, 07:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grant
I plan on taking the offer; so that I understand, he said that the deal included access to all locations for the $29/annual renewal - right?

Thanks for the help.
well, there are a few different options on the 3 year prepaid package. the most basic includes 5 personal training sessions and the renewal can be anywhere from $29/annually to $89/annually. Either way its a good deal if you have all the money up front.

They will show you different options. If i remember correctly the $29 was a platinum type membership and had more training and what not.
post #9 of 12 (permalink) Old 11-10-2007, 07:23 PM

and just so you know...their deals change weekly/biweekly. If you had a good deal one week, and its not there the next, dont worry because it will return.

If you guys shoot me a pm and let me know what club you are signing up at, i can point you in the right direction of who to talk to usually.
post #10 of 12 (permalink) Old 11-10-2007, 07:29 PM
CHAMPION

That's what I bought last Christmas. 700-800 bucks cash then 30-50 a year for life after that.... Something like that...

Just can't let it expire at the end of that 3rd year.

2006 GSX-R 1000
2001 Mustang Bullitt
1992 Mustang Coupe
post #11 of 12 (permalink) Old 11-13-2007, 01:37 PM

I got a similar deal to this except with the corporate discount it was a bit less. So far Im way happy with 24 vs Gold's where I used to go
post #12 of 12 (permalink) Old 11-13-2007, 02:27 PM
SLOW

I enrolled today with a corporate disc....hope they dont screw me over...

Mustang Sally aint got shit on me!!!

2003 Mustang GT
2007 Black & Blue GSXR 600

http://www.myspace.com/aprils_stangpage
Sponsored Links
Advertisement