ALRi Tri-Lean system - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 19 (permalink) Old 10-01-2007, 11:40 PM Thread Starter
Scared s**tless

ALRi Tri-Lean system

I just picked it up for $84 shipped... anyone looking to try this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarrisonBT
I sound shit out man, lol. Firefox didnt have a suggestion. I figure A) I'm waay too far off, or B) It's spanish, and Firefox is an English Fox.

I facepalm myself.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 19 (permalink) Old 10-01-2007, 11:42 PM
JKD
Gracie Jiu Jitsu Addict

Location: The weapon is only as good as the person wielding it.
<-- Newbie to this forum. What is it?

Shrimp'n ain't easy....
post #3 of 19 (permalink) Old 10-01-2007, 11:47 PM Thread Starter
Scared s**tless

Quote:
Originally Posted by JKD
<-- Newbie to this forum. What is it?
3 stage weight cutting program. You get a sustained energy, appetite suppressing fat burning concoction. I've heard lots of great things about it, so I'll give it a shot.

Quote:
I sound shit out man, lol. Firefox didnt have a suggestion. I figure A) I'm waay too far off, or B) It's spanish, and Firefox is an English Fox.

I facepalm myself.

post #4 of 19 (permalink) Old 10-02-2007, 12:02 AM
JKD
Gracie Jiu Jitsu Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by DON SVO
3 stage weight cutting program. You get a sustained energy, appetite suppressing fat burning concoction. I've heard lots of great things about it, so I'll give it a shot.
Ah, I'm not bothering with supplements until I get get my diet clean and eating the amount of meals I'm suppose to be.

Today is the first time I can remember in a LONG time I ate all three meals in one day instead of just eating once a day and not one soft drink!

Shrimp'n ain't easy....
post #5 of 19 (permalink) Old 10-02-2007, 12:08 AM Thread Starter
Scared s**tless

I had my first dr. pepper in THREE months a couple weeks back. Last Dr. I have had since, as well. Once you get past sodas, they taste like crap.

I am telling you, steve, go get you some syntha-6 and a shaker bottle from the local GNC or Vitamin Shoppe. you can take 2 zip lock baggies to work and voila, 8 oz. of water and you have 400 more clean calories and a 5 meal day!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Studly
isnt that that 3 month long program that Greyhorse did?
He used it during a 3 month long transformation competition he did. I wish I would have gotten in on that, I think I would be able to place pretty well.

Quote:

I facepalm myself.
post #6 of 19 (permalink) Old 10-02-2007, 12:15 AM
JKD
Gracie Jiu Jitsu Addict

Quote:
I had my first dr. pepper in THREE months a couple weeks back. Last Dr. I have had since, as well. Once you get past sodas, they taste like crap.

I am telling you, steve, go get you some syntha-6 and a shaker bottle from the local GNC or Vitamin Shoppe. you can take 2 zip lock baggies to work and voila, 8 oz. of water and you have 400 more clean calories and a 5 meal day!

He used it during a 3 month long transformation competition he did. I wish I would have gotten in on that, I think I would be able to place pretty well.

Is worth doing while I'm still getting my diet right?

Shrimp'n ain't easy....
post #7 of 19 (permalink) Old 10-02-2007, 12:19 AM Thread Starter
Scared s**tless

Quote:
Originally Posted by JKD
Is worth doing while I'm still getting my diet right?
Hell yes. 6 meals @ 1800 calories lost me more fat than 3 @ 1400.

Your body will retain mass by slowing the metabolism if you eat at odd times, and eat a tone at once then go fr long periods without eating. If you can get 5-6 meals a day, your body will adjust to having a constant influx of calories. hit up some cardio and you could start killing 3-4 lbs a week @ 2300-2400 calories per day... something like 600(B)-200-500(L)-200-300-600(D at least 4 hours before bedtime) for six meals.

Quote:

I facepalm myself.
post #8 of 19 (permalink) Old 10-02-2007, 12:25 AM
Lifer

Ill be interested to see, if you have any negative effects from this stuff, while doing cardio. Might have to look into it in a few months If you have good results.

02-z28
post #9 of 19 (permalink) Old 10-02-2007, 07:40 AM
JPS

I was reading about this product but couldn't find the caffiene amount. Any ideas on how much caffiene is in this product?

JPS
post #10 of 19 (permalink) Old 10-02-2007, 10:09 PM
Rookie

I've been trying to tell people about this product on this site for a while now and nobody listens. I know you've seen me speak of it.....

JPS- caffiene is only in the red hyperdrive pills. If you want the same effects without the stims the buy the venom special tactics pills, the purple ones.

Big Studly- yes i took it the last 3 weeks of my transformation. I take a lot of Alri products cause Arthor hooks me up.

87 LX Hatch -- Project 302 [email protected] -- 4 Sale
89 4 eye coupe (Grayhorse)
07 Harley Truck S/C
08 G-37S
LockoutSupplements.com

Last edited by GRAYHORSE; 10-02-2007 at 10:27 PM.
post #11 of 19 (permalink) Old 10-02-2007, 10:56 PM Thread Starter
Scared s**tless

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRAYHORSE
I've been trying to tell people about this product on this site for a while now and nobody listens. I know you've seen me speak of it.....

JPS- caffiene is only in the red hyperdrive pills. If you want the same effects without the stims the buy the venom special tactics pills, the purple ones.

Big Studly- yes i took it the last 3 weeks of my transformation. I take a lot of Alri products cause Arthor hooks me up.
Oh, I have faith in it. I couldn't believe how well the Hyperdrive and special tactics killed my appetite... i mean, I had to remind myself to eat. Wow. Now that October is here, bring on the fun!

PS - can Arthor swing me some supps?

Quote:

I facepalm myself.
post #12 of 19 (permalink) Old 10-02-2007, 11:02 PM
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Studly
oh wow, that is only 3 weeks? was it worth the high price tag, or did other supplements work just as good? I have been wanting to try this, but I thought it was a 3 month program.

It was in a 3 month contest. I only "cut" the last 3 weeks because i had a powerlifting contest 3 weeks before the end of the transformation contest.
So after the powerlifting i used the tri-lean system to help with my 3 week cut.

I hope that makes since. I was trying to do 2 things at once.

And for Don. NO! Get out my kool-ade.
I just won $200 in USP Labs supps in another contest.

07 Harley Truck S/C
08 G-37S
LockoutSupplements.com
post #13 of 19 (permalink) Old 10-03-2007, 06:43 PM
JPS

Quote:

Thank you!

JPS
post #14 of 19 (permalink) Old 10-06-2007, 09:58 AM
The Alpha Omega Frog

Quote:
I just picked it up for $84 shipped... anyone looking to try this?
Ive used this. Really liked it and it made eating clean rather easy because it suppressed my appetite so well. Only complaint is its a good pit of pills to keep up with when you are constantly on the go. I carried a little pill box in my pocket with that day's supply. Dropped 8-10lbs in a month with 3-4 days lifting and cardio only 2x/wk. Probably get better results if I upped the cardio but.....I hate cardio.

Y2K Supercharged Electric Green GT
The Dallas Diamonds
WPFL 3Peat Superbowl Champions 2004-06
IWFL 2008 Superbowl Champions
Captain*Mike/Sam*League All Pro 2004
Def/LB coach 06-08 season
Defensive Coordinator 09

Dallas Fire Rescue
post #15 of 19 (permalink) Old 10-06-2007, 10:44 AM Thread Starter
Scared s**tless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frogger
Ive used this. Really liked it and it made eating clean rather easy because it suppressed my appetite so well. Only complaint is its a good pit of pills to keep up with when you are constantly on the go. I carried a little pill box in my pocket with that day's supply. Dropped 8-10lbs in a month with 3-4 days lifting and cardio only 2x/wk. Probably get better results if I upped the cardio but.....I hate cardio.
Karen, got any pics after the cut?

Quote:

I facepalm myself.
post #16 of 19 (permalink) Old 10-06-2007, 10:54 AM
Rookie

Did or does the Lean Dreams give you guys werd ass dreams?
I'd go into deep sleep and not wake up once and id have some werd dreams. That shit was the first bottle empty for me. haha

07 Harley Truck S/C
08 G-37S
LockoutSupplements.com
post #17 of 19 (permalink) Old 10-08-2007, 05:30 PM
The Alpha Omega Frog

Quote:
Did or does the Lean Dreams give you guys werd ass dreams?
I'd go into deep sleep and not wake up once and id have some werd dreams. That shit was the first bottle empty for me. haha

Actually...yes they did. I just thought it was me...but the pills smelled weird and the dreams I could remember were bizarre. I just thought I was stressed. Going to start another cycle in the near future...lets see if the bizarre dreams come back.....

Don....ugh...not any that I can share.

Y2K Supercharged Electric Green GT
The Dallas Diamonds
WPFL 3Peat Superbowl Champions 2004-06
IWFL 2008 Superbowl Champions
Captain*Mike/Sam*League All Pro 2004
Def/LB coach 06-08 season
Defensive Coordinator 09

Dallas Fire Rescue
Sponsored Links
Advertisement