Updated Blog and Log with DermaTherm. - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 12 (permalink) Old 08-23-2007, 09:40 AM Thread Starter
Lifer

Updated Blog and Log with DermaTherm.

MY APOLOGIES TO EVERYONE WHO HAS BEEN READING THIS....

Due to a heat rash caused by my running in 100+degree temerapture and a personal 2 day hiatus I have not updated it.

I will take (thursday) as Day 6.

8am= WOW, the TEA-3 is very very strong. I don't know what to say but to people who take 4pills a day(I split mine up in the morning and afternoon PLEASE take it with a bagel/or something to eat plus lots of water).

The TEA-3 gives me great energy, but I can tell that it also provides a little migraine for me if I do not take it with food.

10am-DermaTherm is on. Man Do I miss this feeling. It has been 4 days and I honestly think I gained 2lbs back b/c my diet was so out of whack. LOL
As soon as it applies the old sweating starts to happen, when I am on dermaTherm I feel tighter, better, and have a much better sense of well-being.

I will update tonight. No need to worry guys I am back on this BLOG and routine!

-D

FYI: When you guys try this combo, you better be READY to shred some lbs. I am aiming at 4-5lbs this week with clean clean diet and light cardio
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 12 (permalink) Old 08-23-2007, 02:37 PM
Insane In The Membrane

Quote:
Originally Posted by agiraldo

Due to a heat rash caused by my running in 100+degree temerapture and a personal 2 day hiatus I have not updated it.

8am= WOW, the TEA-3 is very very strong. I don't know what to say but to people who take 4pills a day(I split mine up in the morning and afternoon PLEASE take it with a bagel/or something to eat plus lots of water).

The TEA-3 gives me great energy, but I can tell that it also provides a little migraine for me if I do not take it with food.

10am-DermaTherm is on. Man Do I miss this feeling. It has been 4 days and I honestly think I gained 2lbs back b/c my diet was so out of whack. LOL
As soon as it applies the old sweating starts to happen, when I am on dermaTherm I feel tighter, better, and have a much better sense of well-being.

I will update tonight. No need to worry guys I am back on this BLOG and routine!

-D

FYI: When you guys try this combo, you better be READY to shred some lbs. I am aiming at 4-5lbs this week with clean clean diet and light cardio
Come again.

On a mission for commission
post #3 of 12 (permalink) Old 08-23-2007, 03:10 PM
No Cerveza... No Trabajo

Hmmm....

I ran 40+ miles and biked 250+ miles last week in the 100+ degree heat and other than a decent tan I don't have heat rash.

Maybe its the sup... oh never mind.

My 401K is now a 400K (was 301K)

post #4 of 12 (permalink) Old 08-23-2007, 03:43 PM
Large Member

Whatever happened to hard work?
post #5 of 12 (permalink) Old 08-23-2007, 03:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by agiraldo

-D

Um so whaat is this shit?
post #6 of 12 (permalink) Old 08-23-2007, 03:50 PM
No Cerveza... No Trabajo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Studly
I worked out 4 times last week and twice so far this week. Worked on my car all Sat. and Sunday as well as part of Monday evening. I have some fucking rash on my forearms and hands. I think my skin is trying to eat itself or something.
You have girlie skin.

My 401K is now a 400K (was 301K)
post #7 of 12 (permalink) Old 08-23-2007, 04:08 PM

Quote:
I worked out 4 times last week and twice so far this week. Worked on my car all Sat. and Sunday as well as part of Monday evening. I have some fucking rash on my forearms and hands. I think my skin is trying to eat itself or something.
What kind of car was it? Maybe it gave you some kind of MTD....
post #8 of 12 (permalink) Old 08-24-2007, 10:09 AM

Quote:
65 Mustang...what the hell is MTD???
MECHANICALLY TRANSMITTED DISEASE
Sponsored Links
Advertisement