****DermaTherm and TEA-3 Log and Diary Starts 08/13**** - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 27 (permalink) Old 08-14-2007, 11:30 AM Thread Starter
Lifer

****DermaTherm and TEA-3 Log and Diary Starts 08/13****

Hi Everyone! I am starting a BLOG & LOG where people can ask me Questions and Just watch my progress while I use Primordial Performance Products.

Product #1= TEA-3
Product #2= DermaTherm

I will be using both in conjuction with a low-impact cardiovascular program, hitting the gym 5x a week, and a very clean diet.

My goal is to be sustain around the 220lb mark and drop at least 3% bodyfat if possible.

THIS BLOG WILL BE UPDATED 2x a DAY!

Questions.....?

DAY 1
:

10am - Take 2 pills of Tea 3 and go run 1/2 mile in 100 degree heat. The energy hit me around 11, but it is a more subtle effect than an E/C/A stack. No Jitters, No shakiness, just Energy as of now. I feel ALIVE.

12pm- DermaTherm is applied and instantly I feel a warming sensation. The first minute I was scared shitless.. It turned me my skin red and then it started tiggling. 30 minutes later it was about 1/2 way gone and the cinnamon smell had su**ued.

1pm- I am writing this after a protein shake and the discoloration has almost completely faded. My body and skin feel a little warmer than usual, while my lips are DRY as heck. I don't know if to attribute dry lips to the TEA-3 or the Dermatherm. I am one thirsty S.O.B.

* I will update this later tonight * So Far so GOOD!

I can feel it working.

Day 1 Cont....

5pm- I am extremely tired now, I cannot pinpoint if it is my diet or it is a little of the Tea-3. Everything is back to normal and I have ingested 3 Tea-3pills all day.

Tomorrow I will go with 4 TEA-3 Pills.
Edit/Delete Message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 27 (permalink) Old 08-14-2007, 11:30 AM Thread Starter
Lifer

Day 2...

Day 2...
Workout last night at 10pm= Drenched with sweat. The usual 30-40mins routine proved to be a little harder and I was a little hotter than usual.

DAY 2:

Started up at 8am..... I have noticed I sure have been urinating alot, almost as much as when I am on clen.

(even woke up in the middle of night to pee two times.)

10am- Took 2x of TEA-3 and have been drinking water. I took them on an empty stomach to see the affects.

Conclusion: TEA-3 makes you energized but NO jittery feeling or ephedra like down time. It did make me a little queazy for about 15mins but then it went away as soon as I drank water.

One major things I have NOTICED is the amount of bowel movements I am having. lol I can really feel the thermogenic effects of this combo.

I will update again Late Afternoon after my workout
post #3 of 27 (permalink) Old 08-14-2007, 12:28 PM
Baller

before and after pics?

post #4 of 27 (permalink) Old 08-14-2007, 01:51 PM Thread Starter
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruffdaddy
before and after pics?

Yes. They will be done bro. Have to wait till after for good comparison.
post #5 of 27 (permalink) Old 08-14-2007, 02:32 PM
Lifer

Andres before:

post #6 of 27 (permalink) Old 08-14-2007, 03:08 PM
Viperrrin it'

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThreeFingerPete
Andres before:
lol fattie.

Lamborghini Gallardo
Viper SRT 10 Coupe
post #7 of 27 (permalink) Old 08-14-2007, 04:34 PM Thread Starter
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThreeFingerPete
Andres before:

HAHA. That's not me but the face is similar
post #8 of 27 (permalink) Old 08-14-2007, 04:35 PM Thread Starter
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by pattymelt1285
lol fattie.
Text me I have an update sir.
post #9 of 27 (permalink) Old 08-15-2007, 07:08 PM Thread Starter
Lifer

DAY 3...

Woke up at around 9am and had 1x TEA-3.... I can feel the energy rush just a little, but boy does it make me want to go to the bathroom alot.

12pm - Took 2x more TEA-3's and put the DermaTherm on....

Honestly for the first 10 minutes the sensation when putting on the cream is more of a really bad sunburn/rash... Then it starts to dissapear slowly after 30mins or so....

2pm- For some reason I feel my body much more prone to sweating and it is heating up ASAP.

As of this morning I weigh 220. I am DOWN 8LBS. in less than 3 days!.... UM.....?

My skin is tighter and I feel a little more tone, but not incredibly.

4pm- I went outside and I just melted to the ground. LOL. I was completely drenched with sweat from working on the car doors in 100degree heat. It felt as if I was in the oven and nothing could cool me off.....

7pm- I will be working out tonight and I can see a difference in my love handles and stomach area. My arms and chest have "skinnied" up.

Till tomorrow morning!!! Any Questions?
post #10 of 27 (permalink) Old 08-15-2007, 07:20 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by agiraldo
Hi Everyone! I am starting a BLOG & LOG where people can ask me Questions and Just watch my progress while I use Primordial Performance Products.

Product #1= TEA-3
Product #2= DermaTherm

I will be using both in conjuction with a low-impact cardiovascular program, hitting the gym 5x a week, and a very clean diet.

My goal is to be sustain around the 220lb mark and drop at least 3% bodyfat if possible.

THIS BLOG WILL BE UPDATED 2x a DAY!

Questions.....?

DAY 1
:

10am - Take 2 pills of Tea 3 and go run 1/2 mile in 100 degree heat. The energy hit me around 11, but it is a more subtle effect than an E/C/A stack. No Jitters, No shakiness, just Energy as of now. I feel ALIVE.

12pm- DermaTherm is applied and instantly I feel a warming sensation. The first minute I was scared shitless.. It turned me my skin red and then it started tiggling. 30 minutes later it was about 1/2 way gone and the cinnamon smell had su**ued.

1pm- I am writing this after a protein shake and the discoloration has almost completely faded. My body and skin feel a little warmer than usual, while my lips are DRY as heck. I don't know if to attribute dry lips to the TEA-3 or the Dermatherm. I am one thirsty S.O.B.

* I will update this later tonight * So Far so GOOD!

I can feel it working.

Day 1 Cont....

5pm- I am extremely tired now, I cannot pinpoint if it is my diet or it is a little of the Tea-3. Everything is back to normal and I have ingested 3 Tea-3pills all day.

Tomorrow I will go with 4 TEA-3 Pills.
Edit/Delete Message
3% body fat? Do you know what it takes to get down to 3%?

I would rather live my life as if there is a God, and die to find out there isn't, than live my life as if there isn't, and die to find out there is.
post #11 of 27 (permalink) Old 08-15-2007, 07:23 PM Thread Starter
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by dewayne6243
3% body fat? Do you know what it takes to get down to 3%?

It says drop 3% bodyfat from my original mark if I can. 3% damn are bodybuilders pre-contest even that lean....LOL
post #12 of 27 (permalink) Old 08-15-2007, 07:26 PM
Lifer

Quote:

It says drop 3% bodyfat from my original mark if I can. 3% damn are bodybuilders pre-contest even that lean....LOL
LOL, I can't read. You can get to 2-3% fat but that is just getting the water out of the body. My trainer got to 3% before his show. No water for the last 3 days. Very unhealthy.

I would rather live my life as if there is a God, and die to find out there isn't, than live my life as if there isn't, and die to find out there is.
post #13 of 27 (permalink) Old 08-15-2007, 07:48 PM Thread Starter
Lifer

True. I am trying to actually lose more than just water weights so I am doing cardio and having a VERY clean diet.
post #14 of 27 (permalink) Old 08-16-2007, 08:35 AM

Where did you find the DermaTherm at?
post #15 of 27 (permalink) Old 08-16-2007, 10:44 AM Thread Starter
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by baldo
Where did you find the DermaTherm at?

www.primordialperformance.com

His name is Eric, Tell him Andres or agiraldo sent you and he will give you 20% off

Good luck.
post #16 of 27 (permalink) Old 08-16-2007, 11:44 AM

Quote:
www.primordialperformance.com

His name is Eric, Tell him Andres or agiraldo sent you and he will give you 20% off

Good luck.
Thanks
post #17 of 27 (permalink) Old 08-16-2007, 11:47 AM Thread Starter
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Studly
alright, I have some questions here. This looks very interesting.....not that it would be the best thing for my fat ass, but I would be curious of the effects on me. Are you seeing results yet? I mean, significant ones? $50 for a not even 2 week supply is kind of steep in my book. I would sure hope to see some significant results in two weeks.
Honestly. its for around 15 days plus you get 20% off and I bet he could give you free shipping. Let me see I have never ever in my life felt so good of COURSE it is a combo of a clean/moderate diet/20 mins of cardio/and DermaTherm but on average I am losing about 2-3lbs a day. This product also causes water retention so I know it isnt all water..

I have before pics and when I finish in a month or so I will post them up.

I believe it is worth it. Is it STRONGER than some things that I have tried that are illegal ...? YES! When I put this cream on about 15 mins into I start sweating ballsacks and it continues for the rest of the day. I get up to pee 3x a night now lol, and it is causing a little insomnia but thats probably not the cream but the TEA-3.

What are your goals?
post #18 of 27 (permalink) Old 08-16-2007, 11:50 AM
Hired Hand

Quote:
alright, I have some questions here. This looks very interesting.....not that it would be the best thing for my fat ass, but I would be curious of the effects on me. Are you seeing results yet? I mean, significant ones? $50 for a not even 2 week supply is kind of steep in my book. I would sure hope to see some significant results in two weeks.
If you don't have the diet down already, don't waste your money on this stuff. I'd suggest cleaning up your diet for a good month or so, and if you can stick to it, then you might be ready for a little extra assitance.

Raven 2006 Yamaha R6S

"If it has horsepower or tits you're gonna have trouble with it eventually..."
post #19 of 27 (permalink) Old 08-16-2007, 12:25 PM Thread Starter
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Raven
If you don't have the diet down already, don't waste your money on this stuff. I'd suggest cleaning up your diet for a good month or so, and if you can stick to it, then you might be ready for a little extra assitance.

Good point.

"Agiraldo" currently under the diet/training guidance of the infamous "Raven". lol
post #20 of 27 (permalink) Old 08-16-2007, 02:05 PM
Hired Hand

Quote:
no, my diet has been very, very clean for the past 6 weeks at least. I stray here and there, but I would say 95% of my meals (5 times a day) are beyond clean. I actually like whole grain pasta with peanut oil and seasoning now.

let me go back to where I started, so I can get around to describing my goals. I was up to 280 or so about a year ago. Now I am down to somewhere in the high 240's or so. I am seeing muscles on my body I have never seen before, which is a combination of being the lightest I have been since 2000, and an increase in strength. I am pretty happy with the way my legs and arms and such look..I don't really have much fat there. I carry it all in my love handles and stomach. My goal is to get rid of my belly fat...specifically my love handles. It is weird, they never seem to grow or shrink in size. i was mainly curious if this product would actually help in that regards, but I don't want to shell out $50 for 2 weeks to find out it takes a cycle of 6 weeks to actually see results. With my diet and exercise program (I am pretty confident I have succesfully changed my lifestyle and this is not some 3 month fad) I am pretty sure if I could get the fat off, it would stay off. That is why I was curious about this, but for some reason I can't help but think it is all water weight you are losing, with all the sweating....I guess I need to read up some more on it, I just glanced over the info.
Youíre looking for spot reduction, and itís simply not possible. Men tend to store the bulk of their fat around the waist, and itís usually the last to go. I can tell you that Iíve dieted down from a little over 20% body fat, and the love handles didnít disappear completely until I was under 10%. Keep your diet solid, get regular cardio, and it will eventually come off. Also realize that the leaner you get, the more strict youíll have to be to continue your losses. Itís a different game to diet from 20% down to 15%, than it is to get below 10%.

Raven 2006 Yamaha R6S

post #21 of 27 (permalink) Old 08-16-2007, 02:28 PM Thread Starter
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Raven
Youíre looking for spot reduction, and itís simply not possible. Men tend to store the bulk of their fat around the waist, and itís usually the last to go. I can tell you that Iíve dieted down from a little over 20% body fat, and the love handles didnít disappear completely until I was under 10%. Keep your diet solid, get regular cardio, and it will eventually come off. Also realize that the leaner you get, the more strict youíll have to be to continue your losses. Itís a different game to diet from 20% down to 15%, than it is to get below 10%.
If i can get around 13-14% id be ecstatic but we'll see... Im trying my hardest Im going at it right now at 120%

cardio= 2 walks 20mins long with dog. and 1/2 mile run in bearing sun.

weights=30mins 2 or 3 body parts

diet-clean, only "junk" ive eaten was a low sodium low fat campells soup because i was going apeshit hungry. lol

)-Dres
post #22 of 27 (permalink) Old 08-16-2007, 02:35 PM Thread Starter
Lifer

Quote:
yea, this stuff just sounds cool. Wanted to try and it and see what it did, but at the same time, I don't want to waste my money. I really think I am going to give it a shot, just for the hell of it.

You got pm!
post #23 of 27 (permalink) Old 08-16-2007, 02:40 PM
Hired Hand

Quote:
If i can get around 13-14% id be ecstatic but we'll see... Im trying my hardest Im going at it right now at 120%

cardio= 2 walks 20mins long with dog. and 1/2 mile run in bearing sun.

weights=30mins 2 or 3 body parts

diet-clean, only "junk" ive eaten was a low sodium low fat campells soup because i was going apeshit hungry. lol

)-Dres
Have a little patience, and the weight will come off. If you were "apeshit hungry" you need to add a few more calories to your daily intake. When you drop too low your body goes into starvation mode, and holds on to fat rather than burning it, and it then turns to burning muscle for energy. Less muscle meant a lower BMR (basal metabolic rate) thus less calories burned. Ironically, you gotta eat to lose weight.

Raven 2006 Yamaha R6S

post #24 of 27 (permalink) Old 08-16-2007, 02:42 PM
Time Served

damn how that semen screws up your diet huh dres lol

00 Excursion PSD tuned and bolt-ons (very quick for 5ton truck )
03 Toyota Prius "MarioKart"
Sponsored Links
Advertisement