Diary of a fatman - DFWstangs Forums
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 61 (permalink) Old 06-04-2007, 01:05 PM Thread Starter
Timmay
 
Tiny Tim's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Posts: 4,898
Diary of a fatman

Today is the day where I begin my transition from fat-man to semi-fatman to semi-semi-fatman to not-so-fatman to not-fatman. I am weighing around 310 right now. Goal is 250. I am sure this thread will be going for a few months!
Tiny Tim is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 61 (permalink) Old 06-04-2007, 01:14 PM
Time Served
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Fort Worth
Posts: 563
Good luck to you, I"m trying to go from pudgy man to non-pudgy. It's a lot of work and will power.
M

2008 Chevy Tahoe
2006 Kawasaki ZX6R
GREENMAN is offline  
post #3 of 61 (permalink) Old 06-04-2007, 01:20 PM
Ide fuck her in the ass..
 
Da Prez's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: CrooKed I muthafucker!
Posts: 42,924
good luck man...




WTB: At&T phone... pm me what ya got...

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Da Prez is offline  
 
post #4 of 61 (permalink) Old 06-04-2007, 01:23 PM
893
Lifer
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Posts: 16,774
you are like a roller coaster of fatness.

Did your old lady finally get tired of your sweaty hairy ass laying on top of her

Good luck to ya. I wish I wasnt fat. I am the fatest of the fat man crew.
893 is offline  
post #5 of 61 (permalink) Old 06-04-2007, 01:24 PM
byc
The Beer Man
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Mesquite
Posts: 905
Ditch the sodas and fried foods, and run your ass off. I dropped 70lbs in about 8-10 months. From 300 to 228!
byc is offline  
post #6 of 61 (permalink) Old 06-04-2007, 01:27 PM
I'll miss you Heather :(
 
livinglegend_86's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Oak Cliff, Texas
Posts: 3,755
so u goin 100% diet or a workout as well...?

livinglegend_86 is offline  
post #7 of 61 (permalink) Old 06-04-2007, 01:32 PM Thread Starter
Timmay
 
Tiny Tim's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Posts: 4,898
Quote:
Originally Posted by livinglegend_86
so u goin 100% diet or a workout as well...?
a combination of both. i've done it before so I know what to do. It's just a matter of doing it.
Tiny Tim is offline  
post #8 of 61 (permalink) Old 06-04-2007, 01:33 PM Thread Starter
Timmay
 
Tiny Tim's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Posts: 4,898
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beej
you are like a roller coaster of fatness.

Did your old lady finally get tired of your sweaty hairy ass laying on top of her

Good luck to ya. I wish I wasnt fat. I am the fatest of the fat man crew.
She's going to start working out too. Hopefully the boobs will stay! We are going to start going to the workout center. You could probably come a few times if you ever decide to move over there.
Tiny Tim is offline  
post #9 of 61 (permalink) Old 06-04-2007, 02:06 PM
893
Lifer
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Posts: 16,774
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny Tim
She's going to start working out too. Hopefully the boobs will stay! We are going to start going to the workout center. You could probably come a few times if you ever decide to move over there.


Don't cry but the boobs will go away. THats what happend to Carrie, and she only lost like 10 pounds. Boobs went way down. From a small d large c to a small c.

Its ok though, I think your girl has plenty to go around

Last edited by 893; 06-04-2007 at 02:11 PM.
893 is offline  
post #10 of 61 (permalink) Old 06-04-2007, 02:20 PM
No Cerveza... No Trabajo
 
01WhiteCobra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Where's my beer?
Posts: 21,924
Good luck Tim!

My 401K is now a 400K (was 301K)
01WhiteCobra is offline  
post #11 of 61 (permalink) Old 06-04-2007, 02:33 PM Thread Starter
Timmay
 
Tiny Tim's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Posts: 4,898
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beej
Don't cry but the boobs will go away. THats what happend to Carrie, and she only lost like 10 pounds. Boobs went way down. From a small d large c to a small c.

Its ok though, I think your girl has plenty to go around
yeah jugs are fun. she wants a boob job anyways so it won't really matter. DD!
Tiny Tim is offline  
post #12 of 61 (permalink) Old 06-04-2007, 02:39 PM
893
Lifer
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Posts: 16,774
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny Tim
yeah jugs are fun. she wants a boob job anyways so it won't really matter. DD!


I still can't believe that, Why would she want them any bigger. I could understand if she had no boobs.

She has to already have DD's
893 is offline  
post #13 of 61 (permalink) Old 06-04-2007, 02:52 PM Thread Starter
Timmay
 
Tiny Tim's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Posts: 4,898
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beej
I still can't believe that, Why would she want them any bigger. I could understand if she had no boobs.

She has to already have DD's
in a few years. She had DD's when she was a teenager. I'm not complaining!
Tiny Tim is offline  
post #14 of 61 (permalink) Old 06-04-2007, 02:57 PM
893
Lifer
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Posts: 16,774
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny Tim
in a few years. She had DD's when she was a teenager. I'm not complaining!


They are already spillin out of her bra. Will she let me play I need to play with some boobs.
893 is offline  
post #15 of 61 (permalink) Old 06-04-2007, 09:32 PM
Lifer
 
564826's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 9,332
You should take some pics, before and after. Good luck!
564826 is offline  
post #16 of 61 (permalink) Old 06-05-2007, 01:36 AM
Lifer
 
Ronin6135's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Posts: 1,674
Best of luck to you. Im in the same boat, my goal is to be 70 pounds lighter by next year. So far I have lost 10 of it. I was thinking of starting a similar thread today. What about a weekly weigh in thread?

02-z28
Ronin6135 is offline  
post #17 of 61 (permalink) Old 06-07-2007, 12:55 PM Thread Starter
Timmay
 
Tiny Tim's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Posts: 4,898
Tiny Tim is offline  
post #18 of 61 (permalink) Old 06-07-2007, 05:07 PM
No Cerveza... No Trabajo
 
01WhiteCobra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Where's my beer?
Posts: 21,924
Get it up (or I guess keep it down!)

My 401K is now a 400K (was 301K)
01WhiteCobra is offline  
post #19 of 61 (permalink) Old 06-08-2007, 11:25 AM
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Posts: 475
I have been disgusted with my self for a while and recently stumbled across this site. John Stone Fitness

Am now working harder than ever before after this inspiration.

You say you know what to do, this will help with other ideas and they are very good encouragers (sp?)

Good luck, by the way.
89 5OH HATCH is offline  
post #20 of 61 (permalink) Old 06-08-2007, 11:58 AM
Packin' up...
 
Skidmark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 18,736
Good luck man! Keep your head together and you'll be shedding the pounds off.
Skidmark is offline  
post #21 of 61 (permalink) Old 06-08-2007, 02:00 PM Thread Starter
Timmay
 
Tiny Tim's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Posts: 4,898
301.5 this morning.

lol, I guess it helps not eating as much. It's amazing how many calories are in some foods!

For now I am sticking to sandwiches (mustard only and lean meat), chicken, pork, 90% lean beef, veggies and fruit. My diet is eating like a normal person. I am probably getting < 2500 calories a day. The pounds should drop pretty quickly.
Tiny Tim is offline  
post #22 of 61 (permalink) Old 06-08-2007, 02:37 PM
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Posts: 475
I am finding that with ground turkey I can make a pretty mean buger. That is all it has been for the last few months is turkey and chicken. Not a seafood fan, but fish is good for you, too.
89 5OH HATCH is offline  
post #23 of 61 (permalink) Old 06-11-2007, 11:34 AM Thread Starter
Timmay
 
Tiny Tim's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Posts: 4,898
Tiny Tim is offline  
post #24 of 61 (permalink) Old 06-11-2007, 04:06 PM
893
Lifer
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Posts: 16,774
Your catching up, now only 108 more pounds to go

How is juggs doing, has she weighed in yet

Ohh wait she has training tonight. Fun
893 is offline  
post #25 of 61 (permalink) Old 06-11-2007, 06:03 PM Thread Starter
Timmay
 
Tiny Tim's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Posts: 4,898
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beej
Your catching up, now only 108 more pounds to go

How is juggs doing, has she weighed in yet

Ohh wait she has training tonight. Fun
lol! i don't want to be 190!

juggs has hers tonight. We'll see how it goes
Tiny Tim is offline  
post #26 of 61 (permalink) Old 06-11-2007, 11:07 PM
tex
Lifer
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: ATL
Posts: 12,790
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny Tim
298
How much did you weigh when you were playing ball? I'm up from my playing weight, but I was a scrawny mofo back then.
tex is offline  
post #27 of 61 (permalink) Old 06-12-2007, 10:05 AM Thread Starter
Timmay
 
Tiny Tim's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Posts: 4,898
Quote:
Originally Posted by tex
How much did you weigh when you were playing ball? I'm up from my playing weight, but I was a scrawny mofo back then.
Around 260 when I was a Freshman and 270 when I was a Senior. I have since then fell in love with fast food!
Tiny Tim is offline  
post #28 of 61 (permalink) Old 06-14-2007, 10:23 AM Thread Starter
Timmay
 
Tiny Tim's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Posts: 4,898
Tiny Tim is offline  
post #29 of 61 (permalink) Old 06-14-2007, 10:24 AM
Packin' up...
 
Skidmark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 18,736
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny Tim
I have since then fell in love with fast food!
LMAO! It's the debil
Skidmark is offline  
post #30 of 61 (permalink) Old 06-14-2007, 11:59 AM
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Posts: 475
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Studly
man, the weight is peeling off of you. I have hit a wall around 255. I hit the weights a few times a week, so I am thinking I am still losing some fat and putting on muscle mass so my weight isn't dropping as fast as it did a few months ago. Seems like my 38's are now fitting a little loose, but I could just be imagining it. I am actually starting to get a little frustrated, but I can only keep on keeping on and see what happens.
Are you watching your calories? I am new to the whole weight loss thing, but form my research, going low on the calories in the beginning is a way tho kick start it, but eventually you will need to bump them up a little (clean calories) to up your metabolism. There is a formula you can use to figure out about how many calories your body uses just sitting (the more muscle, the more calories your body will burn just existing). They say it is best to not lose more than about 2 pounds a week. 3500 calories is good for about a pound a week; therefore you take 7000 calories for the week, divide it by 7 for days and you have 1000 calories a day you need to reduce. So, if you want to lose 2 pounds a week you reduce your required caloric intake by 1000 calories.

Sorry if this makes no sense, I am not a very good writer.

Here are a couple of links that explain it better. Long but good reads.

http://forums.johnstonefitness.com/s...ead.php?t=1222

http://forums.johnstonefitness.com/s...ad.php?t=19229
89 5OH HATCH is offline  
post #31 of 61 (permalink) Old 06-14-2007, 12:13 PM
Baller
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: drrty south
Posts: 4,003
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny Tim
301.5 this morning.

lol, I guess it helps not eating as much. It's amazing how many calories are in some foods!

For now I am sticking to sandwiches (mustard only and lean meat), chicken, pork, 90% lean beef, veggies and fruit. My diet is eating like a normal person. I am probably getting < 2500 calories a day. The pounds should drop pretty quickly.
Try 96/4 beef instead. It's much better.
ruffdaddy is offline  
post #32 of 61 (permalink) Old 06-14-2007, 03:57 PM Thread Starter
Timmay
 
Tiny Tim's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Posts: 4,898
Quote:
Originally Posted by ruffdaddy
Try 96/4 beef instead. It's much better.
yeah i noticed that. i didn't see it at the store though. i'll go somewhere else. thx.
Tiny Tim is offline  
post #33 of 61 (permalink) Old 06-14-2007, 03:59 PM Thread Starter
Timmay
 
Tiny Tim's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Posts: 4,898
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Studly
man, the weight is peeling off of you. I have hit a wall around 255. I hit the weights a few times a week, so I am thinking I am still losing some fat and putting on muscle mass so my weight isn't dropping as fast as it did a few months ago. Seems like my 38's are now fitting a little loose, but I could just be imagining it. I am actually starting to get a little frustrated, but I can only keep on keeping on and see what happens.
Yeah, it will continue to peel off until I hit around 265. It's a balancing act with my body and the amount that I of calories I eat. I think I'll hit a plateu in two or three months but until then it should be a pretty steady drop in weight. I am eating around 2500 calories a day and do weights and 30 minutes of cardio 4-5+ times a week.
Tiny Tim is offline  
post #34 of 61 (permalink) Old 06-16-2007, 11:43 AM Thread Starter
Timmay
 
Tiny Tim's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Posts: 4,898
Tiny Tim is offline  
post #35 of 61 (permalink) Old 06-16-2007, 11:58 AM
Time Served
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: 40 miles east of dallas
Posts: 662
Here's a good diet food for ya, get some BBQ manwich sauce and about 4 large cans of tuna. throw it all in a skillet for a few and instant imitation chop beef with almost no fat.

The thing thats sucks about being the cool kid with the fast car was discovering I'm not a kid anymore, never was cool, and my car is slow.
ugly88gt is offline  
post #36 of 61 (permalink) Old 06-17-2007, 05:48 PM Thread Starter
Timmay
 
Tiny Tim's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Posts: 4,898
Tiny Tim is offline  
post #37 of 61 (permalink) Old 06-18-2007, 07:27 PM
Time Served
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Lufkin, Tx
Posts: 164
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny Tim
293.5
damn this guy is droppin pounds faster than panties on prom night!! GOOD WORK!
46stanger is offline  
post #38 of 61 (permalink) Old 06-18-2007, 07:29 PM
Lifer
 
line-em-up's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Somewhere south of here.
Posts: 5,810
Quote:
Originally Posted by 564826
You should take some pics, before and after. Good luck!
I agree. We need some before and after of the boobs.
line-em-up is offline  
post #39 of 61 (permalink) Old 06-19-2007, 01:08 AM
tex
Lifer
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: ATL
Posts: 12,790
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Studly
Dinner is my weak point, don't know why.
Could be habit, but it could also be that you're not eating enough earlier in the day.
tex is offline  
post #40 of 61 (permalink) Old 06-20-2007, 08:38 AM Thread Starter
Timmay
 
Tiny Tim's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Posts: 4,898
Tiny Tim is offline  
post #41 of 61 (permalink) Old 06-21-2007, 09:00 AM
893
Lifer
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Posts: 16,774
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny Tim
290.5


excuse me, I need you to move your van off the diving board. Ohh wait, its just a fat kid. Hey bill its not a van, its just a really fat kid!
893 is offline  
post #42 of 61 (permalink) Old 06-26-2007, 09:59 AM Thread Starter
Timmay
 
Tiny Tim's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Posts: 4,898
Tiny Tim is offline  
post #43 of 61 (permalink) Old 06-26-2007, 01:39 PM
893
Lifer
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Posts: 16,774
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny Tim
288.5


You are now 100 pounds more then me


I keep gaining weight, its getting annoying
893 is offline  
post #44 of 61 (permalink) Old 06-30-2007, 05:52 PM Thread Starter
Timmay
 
Tiny Tim's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Posts: 4,898
Tiny Tim is offline  
post #45 of 61 (permalink) Old 06-30-2007, 08:11 PM
Scared s**tless
 
DON SVO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Dallas City Hall, SKYPING
Posts: 15,056
only 2 pounds? finally hit a bit of a plateau, ehh Jon???

I dropped 4-5 pounds in the first 8 days of my dieting, now it's 1.5-2 per week. Keep it up man, I need all the motivation I can get!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarrisonBT
I sound shit out man, lol. Firefox didnt have a suggestion. I figure A) I'm waay too far off, or B) It's spanish, and Firefox is an English Fox.

I facepalm myself.
DON SVO is offline  
post #46 of 61 (permalink) Old 07-01-2007, 02:07 PM
Punk Ass Newbie
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Waxahachie, Tx
Posts: 37
Man I have cut a case of sodas out of my intake each week, quit drinking sugar sweet tea, started drinking water and sugar free koolaid, cut back on my portions, eating grape nuts for breakfast and I am gaining weight. I think I have a tyroid problem. All my friends just don't understand. I don't eat alot I'll splurge some but no one feels I eat enough to support my weight. Now I do eat more than say my friends that are 200lbs but I have friends in the 330 range that out eat me at every meal. I am 388. I have held a steady 375 for 4 years and now that I am trying to lose weight I am gaining???I have been doing this for just over a month now. I sold my riding mower and got a push mower and I do about 30 minutes of lite walking around a day. If i go to the store I park in the back 40. And I walk around walmart or equivalent about 2 hours a week just looking at stuff. Just trying to keep from sitting at the house watching horsepower tv.

2010 H&S Mini Maxxed, DPF/DOC deleted, Magnaflow Pro no muffler exhaust, and Banks ram Air F250, SRW, CrewCab.
2009 Infiniti M35- 17" Koning Swerves/ pilot sports, and K&N filters.
2009 Yamaha Warrior - Power Commander V, Cobra Pipes, tail light/lic plate mod and led lic plate light.
dafaic is offline  
post #47 of 61 (permalink) Old 07-01-2007, 10:28 PM Thread Starter
Timmay
 
Tiny Tim's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Posts: 4,898
Quote:
Originally Posted by DON SVO
only 2 pounds? finally hit a bit of a plateau, ehh Jon???

I dropped 4-5 pounds in the first 8 days of my dieting, now it's 1.5-2 per week. Keep it up man, I need all the motivation I can get!
yeah a bit i had a few days last week where I couldn't work out (Mon-Thurs) because of a huge blister on my foot. That's the main reason for my plateu. I should keep dropping now that I am back in full swing.
Tiny Tim is offline  
post #48 of 61 (permalink) Old 07-01-2007, 10:30 PM Thread Starter
Timmay
 
Tiny Tim's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Posts: 4,898
Quote:
Originally Posted by dafaic
Man I have cut a case of sodas out of my intake each week, quit drinking sugar sweet tea, started drinking water and sugar free koolaid, cut back on my portions, eating grape nuts for breakfast and I am gaining weight. I think I have a tyroid problem. All my friends just don't understand. I don't eat alot I'll splurge some but no one feels I eat enough to support my weight. Now I do eat more than say my friends that are 200lbs but I have friends in the 330 range that out eat me at every meal. I am 388. I have held a steady 375 for 4 years and now that I am trying to lose weight I am gaining???I have been doing this for just over a month now. I sold my riding mower and got a push mower and I do about 30 minutes of lite walking around a day. If i go to the store I park in the back 40. And I walk around walmart or equivalent about 2 hours a week just looking at stuff. Just trying to keep from sitting at the house watching horsepower tv.
What are you eating on a daily basis? Have you been to the doctor?
Tiny Tim is offline  
post #49 of 61 (permalink) Old 07-02-2007, 07:52 AM Thread Starter
Timmay
 
Tiny Tim's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Posts: 4,898
Tiny Tim is offline  
post #50 of 61 (permalink) Old 07-02-2007, 08:52 AM
BELIEVE, IT'S TIME!!!!
 
Who Needs 8's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: A little here, a little there . . .
Posts: 14,997
Would you like to borrow my little coat?

"The Pill": Helping control the Educated Population since 1960


Improve America's Education System: Have the High School Drop Outs Spayed and Neutered.


Stupid and Lazy breeds more Stupid and Lazy.


"Democracy is the worst form of government, except for all those other forms that have been tried from time to time." - Sir Winston Churchill


The DFWStangs Political Forum: Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.
Who Needs 8 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Bookmarks

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the DFWstangs Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome