Slimfast and beer diet - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 05-26-2007, 02:27 PM Thread Starter
lol, this place sucks now

Slimfast and beer diet

what are the pros/cons?

My doctor said I am 20lbs overweight. I'm 6' 0" and weighed in at 220lbs the other day at my physical and he says I should be at 200lbs, which is where I was before I got my desk job. When I quit my desk job in November, I weighed 229. Now that I am a little more active I have dropped to where I am now but can't seem to go any lower.

I have started drinking these Slimfast shakes and they're not that bad, suprisingly. My only real vise is beer. I do drink light beer whenever I can though, probably doesn't help a whole lot but I guess it's better than drinking the real stuff.

So, Slimfast and beer, how long can I survive? lol
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 05-26-2007, 03:50 PM
Banned

Obviously, that's not a good diet. How often do you drink? Slimfast chocolate shakes actually taste pretty good so I know what you mean when it comes to that.

A little secret, if you don't mind. Wal-Mart sells this carbonated flavored water that actually goes pretty well with vodka. Probably the healthiest way to get drunk.
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 05-27-2007, 12:42 PM Thread Starter
lol, this place sucks now

Quote:
Originally Posted by poopnut2
Obviously, that's not a good diet. How often do you drink? Slimfast chocolate shakes actually taste pretty good so I know what you mean when it comes to that.

A little secret, if you don't mind. Wal-Mart sells this carbonated flavored water that actually goes pretty well with vodka. Probably the healthiest way to get drunk.
once or twice a week

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 05-27-2007, 02:49 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClockwrkOrangeS4
once or twice a week
You're not in that bad of shape then. Just eat extremely healthy the other 5 days. The main thing to losing weight is keeping your metabolism up. As soon as you wake up drink that slim-fast shake so your body's metabolism get a kickstart as soon as you wake up. I don't know if you excercise or anything, but you need to start. Even if it's just walking a couple of miles a day. Get a dog or something. Maybe that will motivate you. Just keep your diet up and do a little bit of physical activity and you'll notice a difference in the way you look and feel. Feeling healthier is in my opinion more important than the way you look.
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 05-27-2007, 10:05 PM
Lifer

Do you eat your wifes cakes ? That maybe a problem .
Sponsored Links
Advertisement