Ok now for the next step.... - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 64 (permalink) Old 04-10-2007, 02:13 PM Thread Starter
Gone but never forgotten

Ok now for the next step....

After 2 years of good and bad times w/my dieting and increase of activity I've lost enough weight (went from 230ish to 155!! but hey... I'm 5'9" ) and am to a point where I'm ready to step it up and get in shape along with this weight loss.

Since this is my first time back at an actual Gym in YEARS, I'd like to find out a few things from you health buffs.

First off, I'd like to find out what time of day is best for exercising? morning/afternoon/ or evening?

I decided to start off with cardio exercises and equipement such as the elyptical and gazelle (sp?) along with kickboxing on tues nights and belly dancing on thurs nights. Is this enough to get me started? I know I'm going to be one sore bitch but it'll be worth every inch lost from this body too

Also, I have heard that carbs in the morning and proteins in the afternoon with a light dinner in the evening is best, so this is what i've stuck to (and it's worked but a lot of it was also quantity and quality of food chosen). Does this method have any rhyme or reason to it? I was given reasons for this but thought I'd ask a larger group of folks.

Any other tips or advice on food or exercise that anyone can think of would be greatly appreciated too!

Wish me luck!

MJ aka Kim

"It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men." ~ Frederick Douglass
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 64 (permalink) Old 04-10-2007, 02:15 PM
not exclude

I have never been much of a dieter, but I can answer your first question.

Do your cardio first thing in the morning, on an empty stomach or light, light meal. Since your goal is weight loss along with muscle toning, you will be able to target energy stores as your source instead of what's in your GI/blood at the time.

I think the logic behind the carbs/morning//protein/evening is that you will burn the carbs throughout the day while you have an elevated metabolism and are working out. At night your metabolism lowers so it would be more ideal to have protein, that won't be stored as fat and instead go toward muscle development or just waste, in your system.
post #3 of 64 (permalink) Old 04-10-2007, 02:22 PM Thread Starter
Gone but never forgotten

Quote:
Originally Posted by exlude
I have never been much of a dieter, but I can answer your first question.

Do your cardio first thing in the morning, on an empty stomach or light, light meal. Since your goal is weight loss along with muscle toning, you will be able to target energy stores as your source instead of what's in your GI/blood at the time.

I think the logic behind the carbs/morning//protein/evening is that you will burn the carbs throughout the day while you have an elevated metabolism and are working out. At night your metabolism lowers so it would be more ideal to have protein, that won't be stored as fat and instead go toward muscle development or just waste, in your system.

The easiest time for me to workout is after work but if I gain more benefit by going in the AM, I'm just going to have to go in the AM.

I HAD to diet simply because my choice of food was pure shit for the system. I'm embarassed to say what all one of my typical fast food lunches contained. Let's just say I could eat 4 times off of what used to be one meal

Anywhoo I appreciate the input and I'll give it a shot!

"It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men." ~ Frederick Douglass

post #4 of 64 (permalink) Old 04-10-2007, 02:26 PM
not exclude

Do whatever works for your lifestyle. If it really is a pain to work in the morning you are less likely to keep it up. Find a schedule that is going to work with you and your lifestyle change for years to come.
post #5 of 64 (permalink) Old 04-10-2007, 02:35 PM
Ide fuck her in the ass..

good luck kim, C has went from 150 to 140 and she is 5'9 too, and she does 30 mins of cardio a day, and alternates legs and arms daily, and we eat alot healthier...

WTB: At&T phone... pm me what ya got...

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
post #6 of 64 (permalink) Old 04-10-2007, 02:37 PM
Lifer

Can you give an example of what you eat on a normal day?

post #7 of 64 (permalink) Old 04-10-2007, 02:38 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da Prez
good luck kim, C has went from 150 to 140 and she is 5'9 too, and she does 30 mins of cardio a day, and alternates legs and arms daily, and we eat alot healthier...
How long did that take her? What type of cardio is she doing?

post #8 of 64 (permalink) Old 04-10-2007, 02:43 PM
Hired Hand

Exlude's posts pretty much sum it up. Motivation is the key that will make or break your routine at this point. Afternoon cardio is much more beneficial than no cardio at all.

Raven 2006 Yamaha R6S

"If it has horsepower or tits you're gonna have trouble with it eventually..."
post #9 of 64 (permalink) Old 04-10-2007, 02:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by redheadintx
How long did that take her? What type of cardio is she doing?
its probably taken her about 2 months or a lil more, mainly cause she skips alot of workouts...lol and her workouts arent really concentrated on losing weight, cause she does workout with weights alot... she works out on the EFX machine for 30mins or sometimes an hour, she tried the treadmill but her hip hurts too much... and she does hundreds of crunches a day...and we eat alot of combination of chicken, with no fast food, no sodas, no eating after 7pm...

post #10 of 64 (permalink) Old 04-10-2007, 03:08 PM
No Cerveza... No Trabajo

Do whatever fits your lifestyle. It won't do you any good to make changes to your lifestyle to fit in morning workouts if after awhile it gets to be a pain.

My 401K is now a 400K (was 301K)
post #11 of 64 (permalink) Old 04-10-2007, 03:13 PM Thread Starter
Gone but never forgotten

Quote:

how am I just slightly heavier than her when I'm SO MUCH bigger than her ?

Damnit

Ok, for the daily intake ...

I usually have scrambled eggs or toast in the mornings if I eat breakfast at all. I drink 4-6 bottles of water and a few bottles of powerade throughout the day. For lunch I usually do central market salad, or a smoothie from smoothie king (200 cals and 3 fat grams) Dinner is usually something light, like baked chicken or whole wheat pasta w/marinara...stuff like that

post #12 of 64 (permalink) Old 04-10-2007, 03:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mutherjuggz

Damnit

lol, that always amazes her, when girls say they weigh 140-15X, and she weighs the same as them and they dont have no where near the same body style, and they dont believe her... i try to tell her its the muscle she has, but all she sees is the weight number...

post #13 of 64 (permalink) Old 04-10-2007, 03:26 PM Thread Starter
Gone but never forgotten

Quote:
lol, that always amazes her, when girls say they weigh 140-15X, and she weighs the same as them and they dont have no where near the same body style, and they dont believe her... i try to tell her its the muscle she has, but all she sees is the weight number...

sounds to me like home skillet just has a solid body....a smokin one at that

post #14 of 64 (permalink) Old 04-10-2007, 03:28 PM
Hired Hand

Quote:

Damnit
Muscle mass weighs more than fat. That said, if you get serious about the weights, it's likely that the scale won't move quite as fast as dieting alone. You'll see changes in your body, and the fat will be coming off, but the new muscle mass will offset some of it. Just keep in mind that the scale is only one of many ways to track progress, the mirrir being #1.

Quote:
Ok, for the daily intake ...

I usually have scrambled eggs or toast in the mornings if I eat breakfast at all. I drink 4-6 bottles of water and a few bottles of powerade throughout the day. For lunch I usually do central market salad, or a smoothie from smoothie king (200 cals and 3 fat grams) Dinner is usually something light, like baked chicken or whole wheat pasta w/marinara...stuff like that
Hav 3 or 4 egg whites with just a single yolk, as that's where the fat and cholesterol are, and make it whole wheat toast, without butter of course, and low-sugar jelly if you've gotta have a spread. Powerade's got sugar in it, so keep that in mind when tabulated daily calories. Make sure you are sparingly using low calorie/low fat salad dressing, the real stuff can pack on fat and calories in a hurry.

Raven 2006 Yamaha R6S

post #15 of 64 (permalink) Old 04-10-2007, 03:31 PM
Lifer

You know what I found for breakfast that is easy and really yummy? Southwest egg beaters! I eat 1/4 cup of them in the AM and it's only 30 calories. So, sometimes I eat 1/2 cup! I eat it with an english muffin and one tablespoon of fat free cream cheese and it is a GOOD breakfast.

post #16 of 64 (permalink) Old 04-10-2007, 03:33 PM
No Cerveza... No Trabajo

Quote:
1. Scrambled eggs ----- use only the egg whites.
2. Stop drinking the powerade. Water is fine unless you are exercising 2+ hours a day of endurance work then you should be drinking while exercising, not after.

There... I just saved you about 300-400 cals a day (not to mention tooth decay from the powerade!)

Also, get some damn fiber in you!

post #17 of 64 (permalink) Old 04-10-2007, 03:34 PM
Hired Hand

Quote:
Originally Posted by 01WhiteCobra
1. Scrambled eggs ----- use only the egg whites.
2. Stop drinking the powerade. Water is fine unless you are exercising 2+ hours a day of endurance work then you should be drinking while exercising, not after.

There... I just saved you about 300-400 cals a day.

Also, get some damn fiber in you!

repost.

Raven 2006 Yamaha R6S

post #18 of 64 (permalink) Old 04-10-2007, 03:37 PM
No Cerveza... No Trabajo

Quote:
You know what I found for breakfast that is easy and really yummy? Southwest egg beaters! I eat 1/4 cup of them in the AM and it's only 30 calories. So, sometimes I eat 1/2 cup! I eat it with an english muffin and one tablespoon of fat free cream cheese and it is a GOOD breakfast.
Also good (can't believe I'm saying this...)

Smart Ones (Weight Watchers) Egg McMuffin with a little hot sauce on it. 200 cals.

I eat a cup of Fiber One, cup of mixed berries, cup of skim milk, Smart Ones Egg McMuffin, glass of water and some Fish Oil tabs/ Vita C/ Vita E just about every morning.

If you get the Smart Ones at Wal-Mart they run about $1.60 a piece. Microwave in about a minute.

post #19 of 64 (permalink) Old 04-10-2007, 03:39 PM
No Cerveza... No Trabajo

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Raven
repost.
Yea, but you told her to use one yolk.

I haven't had an egg yolk in about 10 years.

I haven't tried those Southwestern Egg Beaters yet but I'll give them a try. Typically if I'm having an omelet I cut up some onions, red/green peppers, mushrooms and canadian bacon and pour the egg beaters on top. Might save me some time.

post #20 of 64 (permalink) Old 04-10-2007, 03:43 PM
Lifer

Quote:
I haven't tried those Southwestern Egg Beaters yet but I'll give them a try. Typically if I'm having an omelet I cut up some onions, red/green peppers, mushrooms and canadian bacon and pour the egg beaters on top. Might save me some time.
Yes, it will! I don't even add salt or pepper and they taste good! Canadian bacon and mushrooms would make it even better! But, too many more calories for me. Sometimes I will eat Organic frosted mini wheats with fat free milk if I'm in a hurry or feeling too lazy to "cook".

And some snack stuff I have found that is good... pistachios, sugar free pudding, apples with all natural peanut butter...

I totally fall off of the wagon every weekend which I know is why I'm not seeing results. But I am working out so at least I'm making the effort to do something even if it's not every day.

post #21 of 64 (permalink) Old 04-10-2007, 03:59 PM
Banned

I don't really have time to workout in the morning unless I wake up at 6am, and since I work until 1am sometimes, that's not gonna happen. I just make sure that when I wake up, I get a light breakfast to get the metabolism going. I eat 4 or 5 light meals a day. Workout usually mid afternoon, like 3 or 4pm between school and work. My workouts last from 45 minutes to 1 1/2 hours depending on what I'm doing. Cardio workouts are 45 minutes and I do that twice a week.

M - Legs
T - Cardio
W - Chest and Arms
Th - Cardio
F- Back and Shoulders

Weekends - Rest.....and drink beer (which is holding me back)

Oh Raven, yeah, working out one area hardcore each day works really well. Thanks for your post on my other thread a while back.
post #22 of 64 (permalink) Old 04-10-2007, 04:14 PM
Hired Hand

Quote:
Originally Posted by poopnut2
Oh Raven, yeah, working out one area hardcore each day works really well. Thanks for your post on my other thread a while back.

Glad it's workin' out for ya, keep after it.

Raven 2006 Yamaha R6S

post #23 of 64 (permalink) Old 04-10-2007, 04:53 PM
Time Served

Quote:
Ditto on the Southwest egg beaters. Not bad at all.
post #24 of 64 (permalink) Old 04-11-2007, 10:02 AM Thread Starter
Gone but never forgotten

Thanks poopnut, I'm going to take your advice on chopping up my workout into a scheduled routine. (well I'm going to take all of the above advice actually )

There's no way on God's green earth I'm going to be able to workout in the morning. I get up at 5am and it takes every bit of that to 7:45 am to get 3 kids out the door to school and daycare and to get myself out the door for work.

I sure do appreciate all of the feedback!!! Any other exercise ideas or meal suggestions are more than welcome

Yesterdays workout went well... I'm not sore today which is odd... I'm pretty sure it will catch up to me though. I worked out on the eliptical for about 30 minutes (sp?) until my legs/arms were about to fall off, then worked out for 10 more minutes past that point, then I did cool down stretching (especially since I'm so out of shape) and wobbled my ass on home. Not bad at all, and it feels great to know I got off my ass and went

I've gotta find out what exercises are best to target the thighs/buttox/abs.... that's where I need the most work

post #25 of 64 (permalink) Old 04-11-2007, 10:03 AM
Narcissistic fade away

I don't know how you guys do it. We used to eat fast food every day, every meal. I finally said enough, and we have just about quit all together. We've started cooking at home, (don't know if that's actually for the better though). I try to eat "normal" and I've also just about QUIT drinking softdrinks. That part is really hard to do with a free fountain drink here at work. So I've been drinking tea instead.
post #26 of 64 (permalink) Old 04-11-2007, 10:19 AM Thread Starter
Gone but never forgotten

Quote:
Originally Posted by turbostang
I don't know how you guys do it. We used to eat fast food every day, every meal. I finally said enough, and we have just about quit all together. We've started cooking at home, (don't know if that's actually for the better though). I try to eat "normal" and I've also just about QUIT drinking softdrinks. That part is really hard to do with a free fountain drink here at work. So I've been drinking tea instead.

you should see a list of the shit I'd sit down to eat in one setting

When I was at my max weight, a normal lunch...say at Jack In The Box used to be something like Burger, Fries, Large drink, 2 tacos, 3piece eggrolls, cheesecake and a shake.

Now I can't even finish a burger (IF I order one... but I haven't had one in FOREVER)... I couldn't even imagine eating all that other shit in addition ! My God what was I thinking?! (rhetorical question folks, please do not answer)

post #27 of 64 (permalink) Old 04-11-2007, 10:23 AM
Hired Hand

Quote:
Thanks poopnut, I'm going to take your advice on chopping up my workout into a scheduled routine. (well I'm going to take all of the above advice actually )

There's no way on God's green earth I'm going to be able to workout in the morning. I get up at 5am and it takes every bit of that to 7:45 am to get 3 kids out the door to school and daycare and to get myself out the door for work.

I sure do appreciate all of the feedback!!! Any other exercise ideas or meal suggestions are more than welcome

Yesterdays workout went well... I'm not sore today which is odd... I'm pretty sure it will catch up to me though. I worked out on the eliptical for about 30 minutes (sp?) until my legs/arms were about to fall off, then worked out for 10 more minutes past that point, then I did cool down stretching (especially since I'm so out of shape) and wobbled my ass on home. Not bad at all, and it feels great to know I got off my ass and went

I've gotta find out what exercises are best to target the thighs/buttox/abs.... that's where I need the most work
Cardio isn't the type of exercise to make you sore, unless you are going all out (80-90% heartrate), which makes it more of an edurance type exercie than a fat burning routine.

For your butt and thighs do lunges, squats, leg extensions, and leg curls. The ab area is more a function of diet and cardio, but doing crunches 3 or 4 times a week will tighten things up underneath.

Raven 2006 Yamaha R6S

post #28 of 64 (permalink) Old 04-11-2007, 10:25 AM
Hired Hand

Quote:

For the mosty part, eating at home is far better for you if you are cooking from scratch, but there are definitely pre-made choices that are no better than a happy meal in concerns of nutritional content.

Raven 2006 Yamaha R6S

post #29 of 64 (permalink) Old 04-11-2007, 10:26 AM
Hired Hand

Quote:
you should see a list of the shit I'd sit down to eat in one setting

When I was at my max weight, a normal lunch...say at Jack In The Box used to be something like Burger, Fries, Large drink, 2 tacos, 3piece eggrolls, cheesecake and a shake.

That is more than an entire days calories in one sitting...

Raven 2006 Yamaha R6S

post #30 of 64 (permalink) Old 04-11-2007, 10:27 AM
Lifer

Holy shit! That is a LOT!

post #31 of 64 (permalink) Old 04-11-2007, 10:45 AM
Hired Hand

Quote:

Not to mention that it's a week's worth of saturated fat.

Raven 2006 Yamaha R6S

post #32 of 64 (permalink) Old 04-11-2007, 10:47 AM
Narcissistic fade away

Quote:
For the mosty part, eating at home is far better for you if you are cooking from scratch, but there are definitely pre-made choices that are no better than a happy meal in concerns of nutritional content.
Yeah, I figured as much with the pre-made stuff.

So, just out of curiosity, how bad is Gatorade for you? (if powerade isn't that good!)
post #33 of 64 (permalink) Old 04-11-2007, 11:03 AM
Lifer

Quote:

So, just out of curiosity, how bad is Gatorade for you? (if powerade isn't that good!)
Can you give me some examples of what you mean by pre-made?

post #34 of 64 (permalink) Old 04-11-2007, 11:04 AM
No Cerveza... No Trabajo

Quote:
Loaded with sugar and somewhat sodium.

Unless you are in a workout that extends 90 minutes and beyond you don't need the extra sugar and calories (not to mention what it does to your teeth). Water is fine.

I average about 20 hours a week working out (swim, bike, run, weights) and I doubt I drink more than 64oz of a "sports drink" a week. Typically on my long bike (4-5 hours) and my long run (90 minutes - 2 hours) where I'm trying to take in 300-400 calories an hour during the training.

The rest of the workouts are 60-90 minutes long and I use water to hydrate.

post #35 of 64 (permalink) Old 04-11-2007, 11:07 AM
No Cerveza... No Trabajo

Quote:
Can you give me some examples of what you mean by pre-made?
Typically the "frozen dinners" are going to be loaded with sodium. The "frozen fruit" will have extra sugar added. Etc., etc., etc.

Make sure you read the ingredient list of what you are buying. Some of the frozen "healthy" dinners will have almost half the recommended sodium in one serving!

post #36 of 64 (permalink) Old 04-11-2007, 11:16 AM
Narcissistic fade away

Quote:
Loaded with sugar and somewhat sodium.

Unless you are in a workout that extends 90 minutes and beyond you don't need the extra sugar and calories (not to mention what it does to your teeth). Water is fine.

I average about 20 hours a week working out (swim, bike, run, weights) and I doubt I drink more than 64oz of a "sports drink" a week. Typically on my long bike (4-5 hours) and my long run (90 minutes - 2 hours) where I'm trying to take in 300-400 calories an hour during the training.

The rest of the workouts are 60-90 minutes long and I use water to hydrate.

I wish I had enough free time to work out, ride, whatever. I'm never standing still for very long. Ever.

I guess I could get up early, but it's hard enough for me to get up as it is.
post #37 of 64 (permalink) Old 04-11-2007, 11:18 AM
Lifer

Quote:
Typically the "frozen dinners" are going to be loaded with sodium. The "frozen fruit" will have extra sugar added. Etc., etc., etc.

Make sure you read the ingredient list of what you are buying. Some of the frozen "healthy" dinners will have almost half the recommended sodium in one serving!
What is the recommended daily intake for sodium?

post #38 of 64 (permalink) Old 04-11-2007, 11:31 AM
Hired Hand

[QUOTE=01WhiteCobra]I doubt I drink more than 64oz of a "sports drink" a week.[\QUOTE]

You save the calories for Shiner.

Raven 2006 Yamaha R6S

post #39 of 64 (permalink) Old 04-11-2007, 11:33 AM
Hired Hand

Quote:

That too, but I was thinking more along the lines of the frozen junk food that isn't much if any better than fast food in terms of calories and fat. Just because something is re-heated at home doesn't mean it's healthier, ya gotta read the labels.

Raven 2006 Yamaha R6S

post #40 of 64 (permalink) Old 04-11-2007, 11:35 AM Thread Starter
Gone but never forgotten

Quote:

I know

it's embarassing to think I used to stuff my face like that! No wonder I was so fuckin fat huh? lol

well I'm still fluffy but I'm not 'fat' per say... I dropped the weight, now I've gotta lose a little more, but more importantly I want to tone what I've got going so far.

so for the abs, I need to do crunches.... what about an exercise ball? are those things useful? If so there's one next door at the gym.

what about kick boxing exercises? are they of any use or would I be spinning my wheels?

I'm not really looking to lose actual pounds, as I'm pleased with my weight for the most part....maybe just a few more. I don't care if I put on more weight, if it's muscle weight...just so long as I tighten up this damn gut and ass I've got kickin right now!

post #41 of 64 (permalink) Old 04-11-2007, 11:37 AM Thread Starter
Gone but never forgotten

Quote:

yeah I heard that powerade was much better that gatorade... are both a bad choice altogether?

Water sucks but I'll stick to a water only / unsweet tea only kind of regimen if that's the way to go

post #42 of 64 (permalink) Old 04-11-2007, 11:51 AM
Hired Hand

Quote:
what about kick boxing exercises? are they of any use or would I be spinning my wheels?
Kickboxing would be great if you get into a regular routine. It's an all body workout that won't build muscle quite like free weights, which is what most girls want. You want tone, not huge muscles. Consistency is the key to anything working for you.

Raven 2006 Yamaha R6S

post #43 of 64 (permalink) Old 04-11-2007, 12:26 PM
No Cerveza... No Trabajo

Quote:
You save the calories for Shiner.
Damn skippy.

The Irish cycling team, back in the early 1900s-mid 1900s use to break half way through their training day for a pint or two of Gunniess. Brilliant!

post #44 of 64 (permalink) Old 04-11-2007, 12:29 PM
No Cerveza... No Trabajo

Quote:
What is the recommended daily intake for sodium?
Less than 2400 mg of sodium a day.

I can tell you at Quizno's one "small" sammich, even the "light ones", contain at least half the daily sodium!

My fav is the Honey Bourbon Chicken sammich, small. It has close to 1500mg a sodium in it!

The Turkey Lite sammich... 1900mg of sodium!

post #45 of 64 (permalink) Old 04-11-2007, 12:31 PM
No Cerveza... No Trabajo

Quote:
yeah I heard that powerade was much better that gatorade... are both a bad choice altogether?

Water sucks but I'll stick to a water only / unsweet tea only kind of regimen if that's the way to go
Powerade:
serving size 8 fl oz; servings per container 4; calories 70; fat 0g; sodium 55mg; potassium 30mg; total carbs 19g; sugars 15g; protein 0g; vitamin b6 10%; vitamin b12 10%; niacin 10%

Gatorade:
serving size: 8 fl oz; calories 50; total fat 0g; sodium 110mg; potassium 30mg; total carbs 14g; sugars 14g

Gatorade has less calories but more sodium. About the same in terms of sugar.

post #46 of 64 (permalink) Old 04-11-2007, 12:33 PM
No Cerveza... No Trabajo

Quote:
I wish I had enough free time to work out, ride, whatever. I'm never standing still for very long. Ever.

I guess I could get up early, but it's hard enough for me to get up as it is.
Haha.

Up at 4:30am at the pool at 5:00am. Run/Bike before 8am. Sometimes another workout later in the evening.

Working at home saves me quite a few hours a day and gives me alot of flexibility in my schedule.

post #47 of 64 (permalink) Old 04-11-2007, 12:41 PM
not exclude

Fwiw, I normally cut my gatorade half and half with water. Makes it last longer and I don't think you really need so many electrolytes and sugars unless in an extremely hard workout.
post #48 of 64 (permalink) Old 04-11-2007, 12:55 PM
Narcissistic fade away

Quote:
Haha.

Up at 4:30am at the pool at 5:00am. Run/Bike before 8am. Sometimes another workout later in the evening.

Working at home saves me quite a few hours a day and gives me alot of flexibility in my schedule.
That's my whole thing, I need more time in a day. I am seriously thinking, and have been thinking on getting a bike, at the very least.
post #49 of 64 (permalink) Old 04-11-2007, 01:46 PM
Ja Ja Ja Ja JEW UNIT!!

WTF?? ALL this talk of losing weight. and no ass shots in a thong?? WTF is the world comming to??

D.
Pain, is weakness leaving the body.
post #50 of 64 (permalink) Old 04-11-2007, 02:03 PM
Narcissistic fade away

Quote:
Originally Posted by White_lightning
WTF?? ALL this talk of losing weight. and no ass shots in a thong?? WTF is the world comming to??

...after all this is DFWStangs and there should be, at a minimum, bewbies.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement