Creatine? - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 03-03-2007, 12:33 PM Thread Starter
Lifer

Creatine?

Ok i know this question comes up a lot but i've never really looked at any of the threads so here it goes. I'm 18 about 160 i've always been in a really good shape but i play soccer so my build is more on the lean side from all the running i do. Well i stopped playing soccer in august and i did notice i put on a little weight in my stomach nothing major though i just always had an really flat stomach didn't let it bother me. i've kept working out and around december i was at 175 and was actually getting big instead of just lean. a few weeks agp i got diagnosed with mono and have lost weight and am down too 160 again. i haven't had time to work out. Now here's my question should i just do what i been doing before i got mono and keep working out naturally? i am back playing soccer but would also like to stay big, so should i try a creatine cycle see how i like it and go from there? i had a buddy in high school use it and he saw awesome results, thanks for any help guys i really appreciate it.

I'll show your president the same respect you showed mine.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 03-03-2007, 12:43 PM
Time Served

Cool

dude creatine isnt bad but i would get some whey protien and go with that! its refered as weight gainer for a reason creatine doesnt do that much on your size! you can use it with workouts and protien and it will help no doubt but it by its self wont give you much size at all! if you want size work out alot and eat alot (the right stuff) right nutrition and your sport will keep you abs! but remember it takes time if you looking for instant results its illegal!! lol!
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 03-03-2007, 12:56 PM Thread Starter
Lifer

Well i am kind of nervous about that soccer has slowed down a lot. down to one night a week. now when i work out i ALWAYS do cardio i run for 20 minutes and bike for 20. so i am getting cardio in i just am nervous to put on the wrong kind of weight. i do not want to get a a big stomach lol. i just want to put some muscle back in my arms and chest a build it back up again. i'm probably just gonna hit it natural again and just work out hard lots of weight low reps.

I'll show your president the same respect you showed mine.

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 03-03-2007, 12:57 PM
Time Served

Cool

...and the lifting sets and reps make a different in size also high reps with light weight will make you just as strong but will increase size slowly heavy weight and low reps will do about the same on strenght but will increase size faster! trust me on that thats my own experience!!!!
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 03-03-2007, 01:01 PM
Time Served

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by 02BlackStang
Well i am kind of nervous about that soccer has slowed down a lot. down to one night a week. now when i work out i ALWAYS do cardio i run for 20 minutes and bike for 20. so i am getting cardio in i just am nervous to put on the wrong kind of weight. i do not want to get a a big stomach lol. i just want to put some muscle back in my arms and chest a build it back up again. i'm probably just gonna hit it natural again and just work out hard lots of weight low reps.

with the cardio you are doing you wont have a problem with bad weight (the wrong weight) just eat right and work out youll keep the abs man! but protien does alot to adding muscle!!
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 03-03-2007, 04:47 PM

creatine?

get Muscle Milk from GNC or The Vitamin Shoppe, it will give you the protein you need as well as it already has creatine in it, they have 25 flavors its affordable and it works!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement