This is the WORST workout forum in the world. - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 121 (permalink) Old 02-18-2007, 09:35 AM Thread Starter
Time Served

This is the WORST workout forum in the world.

I have yet to see any good advice.

I like the post "best fat burners" and nobody has shit to say other then work out. HAHAHA. They should kill this section, because it's been dead for a while.

2005 GSXR-750 for sale...check classifieds
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 121 (permalink) Old 02-18-2007, 09:40 AM
No Cerveza... No Trabajo

Yea, we don't like lazy people in the forum.

Go pop a few pills and take the lazy way out.

My 401K is now a 400K (was 301K)
post #3 of 121 (permalink) Old 02-18-2007, 09:43 AM Thread Starter
Time Served

I am going to assume that is not directed in my direction, because you have no fucking idea who I am. Secondly, I guess every natural/artificial bodybuilder in the world is lazy because I promise you they all supplement with fat burners during their cutting cycles.

Got ignorance? I bet you do

post #4 of 121 (permalink) Old 02-18-2007, 09:45 AM
not exclude

You are a fucking idiot.
post #5 of 121 (permalink) Old 02-18-2007, 09:48 AM Thread Starter
Time Served

Oh wow, the retards are multiplying. How about you guys go walk on the treadmill for 30 minutes while you listen to your old Bryan Adams mp3's and talk about how lazy anyone who inquires about fat burners are.

post #6 of 121 (permalink) Old 02-18-2007, 09:51 AM
not exclude

Did you get pussy hurt in that thread because people recommend excercise over fat burners?

Do you know why we do that? Because so many fat burners have really bad side effects. Most often cardiovascular. I guess that doesn't agree with you because your heroic body builders use them even they though they don't give a shit about long term effects.

Seriously, stfu troll.
post #7 of 121 (permalink) Old 02-18-2007, 09:55 AM
Oooooooh-whee

If you don't like it, then get the fuck out.

8/16/05
post #8 of 121 (permalink) Old 02-18-2007, 09:59 AM Thread Starter
Time Served

first, my pussy doesnt hurt, it just smells a little funny and has a slight itch.

second, i dont take a fat burner. i understand their place when combined with the right diet and excersice program though, and for those with slow metabolism's or those trying to mantain super low b/f%'s i think that they have a place on some peoples supplement list.

third, even the dreaded "ephedrine/caffine/asprine" stack has yet to be proven to have any long term negitive effects on health (although being obbese sure does). the real reason it is so highly regulated now is the same reason that you have to get a clerk to buy suddefed at the drug store. because of people making drugs out of ephedra. oh, before you go spout out about the people who were over doseing on the shit and not eating and then eventually dying, save it, water could be considered deadly if you gave up eating and sleeping and just drank the shit out of it, so that is bs any way.

forth, i think you'd be suprised at how much natrual body builders do care about their health, so again, your wrong.

lastly, to anyone looking for any good advice, there are much better forums then this one that seems to be filled with hard headed fucks.

-james

post #9 of 121 (permalink) Old 02-18-2007, 10:02 AM
not exclude

Quote:
Originally Posted by frsslt1
first, my pussy doesnt hurt, it just smells a little funny and has a slight itch.

second, i dont take a fat burner. i understand their place when combined with the right diet and excersice program though, and for those with slow metabolism's or those trying to mantain super low b/f%'s i think that they have a place on some peoples supplement list.

third, even the dreaded "ephedrine/caffine/asprine" stack has yet to be proven to have any long term negitive effects on health (although being obbese sure does). the real reason it is so highly regulated now is the same reason that you have to get a clerk to buy suddefed at the drug store. because of people making drugs out of ephedra. oh, before you go spout out about the people who were over doseing on the shit and not eating and then eventually dying, save it, water could be considered deadly if you gave up eating and sleeping and just drank the shit out of it, so that is bs any way.

forth, i think you'd be suprised at how much natrual body builders do care about their health, so again, your wrong.

lastly, to anyone looking for any good advice, there are much better forums then this one that seems to be filled with hard headed fucks.

-james
lmfao @ calling anyone ignorant and then posting all that. Please, learn what you are talking about before you diagnose anymore hypertension.
post #10 of 121 (permalink) Old 02-18-2007, 10:06 AM
No Cerveza... No Trabajo

Quote:
I am going to assume that is not directed in my direction, because you have no fucking idea who I am. Secondly, I guess every natural/artificial bodybuilder in the world is lazy because I promise you they all supplement with fat burners during their cutting cycles.

Got ignorance? I bet you do
I don't give a shit what they do.

Given your ability to articulate your position in the last two threads points me to the assumption you are in the top 10 most ignorant on this site.

I know who you are, I see people like you every day. People who are too fucking lazy to educate themselves.

post #11 of 121 (permalink) Old 02-18-2007, 11:53 AM

Yall get'n KRUNK in here! With all that energy why dont yall go work out!
post #12 of 121 (permalink) Old 02-18-2007, 11:55 AM
not exclude

Quote:
Originally Posted by DORAN
Wtf?
post #13 of 121 (permalink) Old 02-18-2007, 12:13 PM
No Cerveza... No Trabajo

Quote:
Originally Posted by DORAN
Did a off-road duathlon race yesterday in Tyler, TX.

Popped 5 miles running and 10 miles out at RCP this morning... all before 8:00am. I'll be at the pool for 2500 meters at 4:00pm.

What did you get done this weekend?

post #14 of 121 (permalink) Old 02-18-2007, 12:54 PM
Rookie

I donít think people come looking to the mustang forum for good advice on working out.

It just happens that out of the car guys on this site, some of them like to workout and this is where we talk about it. If youíre so bad why donít you post some pics and give us something to shoot for.

87 LX Hatch -- Project 302 [email protected] -- 4 Sale
89 4 eye coupe (Grayhorse)
07 Harley Truck S/C
08 G-37S
LockoutSupplements.com
post #15 of 121 (permalink) Old 02-18-2007, 12:57 PM
DFWMUSTANGS.NET

Quote:
Originally Posted by 01WhiteCobra
Did a off-road duathlon race yesterday in Tyler, TX.

Popped 5 miles running and 10 miles out at RCP this morning... all before 8:00am. I'll be at the pool for 2500 meters at 4:00pm.

What did you get done this weekend?
and I bet he didn't explode his achilles lately.
post #16 of 121 (permalink) Old 02-18-2007, 12:59 PM
DFWMUSTANGS.NET

I'm leaving at 1:30 to go to college station with my training partners and do some close stance safety squat bar work with the Texas A&M powerlifting team. You're welcome to join. Bring lots of fat burners.
post #17 of 121 (permalink) Old 02-18-2007, 01:02 PM
No Cerveza... No Trabajo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shorty
and I bet he didn't explode his achilles lately.
haha, true.

Man, the trail run was rather interesting. I still don't have a lot of power in my right leg. Going up the inclines was like being on a pogo stick.

post #18 of 121 (permalink) Old 02-18-2007, 01:03 PM
Packin' up...

Quote:
because you have no fucking idea who I am.
Aren't you the sorry mother fucker who was asking where to take your boyfriend that's under 21?

Did you borrow money from your dad when you went too?
post #19 of 121 (permalink) Old 02-18-2007, 02:36 PM
Lifer

Quote:
I have yet to see any good advice.

I like the post "best fat burners" and nobody has shit to say other then work out. HAHAHA. They should kill this section, because it's been dead for a while.

If you don't like it, then leave. Don't let the door hit you where the good lord split you, jackass.

People post up questions that have been covered a billion times over. Professional bodybuilders don't ask a forum on a car board what type of fat burner to use. If the guy wanted an answer, he could have always thrown a little search together, I remember 3 or 4 threads on the subject recently.

post #20 of 121 (permalink) Old 02-18-2007, 02:38 PM
D
Sofa Kingdom

Quote:

-james
You just put a huge blemish on my name while you spewed that horse shit.

post #21 of 121 (permalink) Old 02-19-2007, 12:26 AM Thread Starter
Time Served

im willing to bet that none of you guys talking follow as good of a diet/workout/supplement plan as i do. every aspect of what i do has not only been proven by professional research, but has also been proven by actual results that i have achieved. im also willing to bet that i wouldnít trade bodies with any of the people who have so much to say on this thread. 6' 188lbs, 31 inch abs, 14.5 inch neck, 15.5 bi's (cold), and around 8% body fat completely natural (and i am no hardgainer, i work for what i've got). oh, and i maintain this while going to school 15hours a week and waiting tables 35 hours a week. try to maintain my schedule for a week and include 5 days a week in the gym + 8 well planned healthy meals a day. takes a huge amount of motivation. oh and on top of that, i pay my own way, my dad ditched out on me when i was four, thanks for bringing that up douche bag. so lets see here, im 22 years old, i probably look better then most of you loud mouths, i probably go faster then most of you, and i probably work harder then most of you, but i guess i should have figured, this is a mustang website

post #22 of 121 (permalink) Old 02-19-2007, 12:32 AM
Lifer

So basically what you're trying to tell me is that you're a real badass, and you just wanted to brag? Oh, then this thread makes perfect sense. See, WE shouldn't tell people they're stupid. YOU should tell us we're stupid. Gotcha, thanks, please drive through.

post #23 of 121 (permalink) Old 02-19-2007, 12:43 AM
not exclude

Add on 1 more hour of school a week and getting up at 4:30 to bike 20 miles to rowing practice at 5:15AM, 6 days a week, and we have very similar schedules. Main difference between you and I being: I'm not a fucking idiot.
post #24 of 121 (permalink) Old 02-19-2007, 12:43 AM Thread Starter
Time Served

ya, you got it now

let me put it this way. it would be like someone posting on the motorcycle forum asking about a sprocket change or maybe stretching out a bike and everyone resonding with "learn how to ride it better lazy ass", when every serious motorcycle drag racer does both of them and they know how to ride better then anyone out there. sure the person asking the question maybe able to squeeze out a better run by just learing to ride better, but that wasnt the question, the question was simply asking about the modifications that have helped countless drag racers go faster.

thankfully there is a lot more knowlege in that forum then this one, so that situation is fictional, but is a good comparision non the less.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThreeFingerPete
So basically what you're trying to tell me is that you're a real badass, and you just wanted to brag? Oh, then this thread makes perfect sense. See, WE shouldn't tell people they're stupid. YOU should tell us we're stupid. Gotcha, thanks, please drive through.

post #25 of 121 (permalink) Old 02-19-2007, 12:50 AM
Good times

Quote:
6' 188lbs, 31 inch abs, 14.5 inch neck, 15.5 bi's (cold), and around 8% body fat completely natural (and i am no hardgainer, i work for what i've got).
LMAO! That describes me almost exactly and I'm probably the biggest bitch in this forum. Hell I don't even really contribute anything. You're hilarious dude.

n/a
post #26 of 121 (permalink) Old 02-19-2007, 12:59 AM Thread Starter
Time Served

let me put it this way, i havent got any complaints from any ladies. at some point if i want to blow up like a balloon, i know the steps that needed to do that as well. now about you being a bitch, that has nothing to do with your specs dude, hell i bet if i posted chuck liddels specs on here someone would still have something to say about me not being big enough, yet i doubt those people would say shit to him about being a bitch after a round in the cage. im really not trying to prove anything here other then that this forum sucks, the worst i've seen actually.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SVT Lurch
LMAO! That describes me almost exactly and I'm probably the biggest bitch in this forum. Hell I don't even really contribute anything. You're hilarious dude.

post #27 of 121 (permalink) Old 02-19-2007, 02:04 AM
DFWMUSTANGS.NET

I just think it's funny (more like ignorant as fuck) that you can claim you out-diet, out-plan, and out-supplement everyone when people have different goals. You may be content to be 6' 188 @ 8% bf (WITH A 14.5" NECK OMG!!!!!!!!11111) but that doesn't mean shit to a runner, bodybuilder, powerlifter, strongman, or really anybody but you.
post #28 of 121 (permalink) Old 02-19-2007, 03:14 AM

Unhappy

Quote:
im willing to bet that none of you guys talking follow as good of a diet/workout/supplement plan as i do. every aspect of what i do has not only been proven by professional research, but has also been proven by actual results that i have achieved. im also willing to bet that i wouldnít trade bodies with any of the people who have so much to say on this thread. 6' 188lbs, 31 inch abs, 14.5 inch neck, 15.5 bi's (cold), and around 8% body fat completely natural (and i am no hardgainer, i work for what i've got). oh, and i maintain this while going to school 15hours a week and waiting tables 35 hours a week. try to maintain my schedule for a week and include 5 days a week in the gym + 8 well planned healthy meals a day. takes a huge amount of motivation. oh and on top of that, i pay my own way, my dad ditched out on me when i was four, thanks for bringing that up douche bag. so lets see here, im 22 years old, i probably look better then most of you loud mouths, i probably go faster then most of you, and i probably work harder then most of you, but i guess i should have figured, this is a mustang website
how do you have the time to plan 8 healthy meals a day when u work 35 hours and go to school for 15..... i dont even plan 1 but thats probably cause im lazy.. and thats probably why im on dfwstangs all the time
post #29 of 121 (permalink) Old 02-19-2007, 03:15 AM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2vstang
how do you have the time to plan 8 healthy meals a day when u work 35 hours and go to school for 15..... i dont even plan 1 but thats probably cause im lazy.. and thats probably why im on dfwstangs all the time
Don't over analyze things, just concede that he is better than you. Come on man, get with the program.

post #30 of 121 (permalink) Old 02-19-2007, 04:29 AM
#4 Best QB Ever

Quote:
let me put it this way, i havent got any complaints from any ladies.
I'm overweight and wholly unattractive, but I haven't gotten any complaints from the ladies, either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DON SVO View Post
Women: vaginal life support.
post #31 of 121 (permalink) Old 02-19-2007, 05:18 AM
Worship me

6' 188 lbs. and 8% bodyfat? Are you serious?

Go have a sandwich King Kong....
post #32 of 121 (permalink) Old 02-19-2007, 05:39 AM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by AL P
6' 188 lbs. and 8% bodyfat? Are you serious?

Go have a sandwich King Kong....
Watch out Al, He's got a 14.5 inch neck!

post #33 of 121 (permalink) Old 02-19-2007, 07:26 AM
No Cerveza... No Trabajo

Quote:
LMAO.

14.5" neck? Son... that is the fucking definition of "pencil neck."

post #34 of 121 (permalink) Old 02-19-2007, 08:33 AM Thread Starter
Time Served

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shorty
I just think it's funny (more like ignorant as fuck) that you can claim you out-diet, out-plan, and out-supplement everyone when people have different goals. You may be content to be 6' 188 @ 8% bf (WITH A 14.5" NECK OMG!!!!!!!!11111) but that doesn't mean shit to a runner, bodybuilder, powerlifter, strongman, or really anybody but you.
I have to admit, I am starting to like this forum a little bit now. Not because I see any good advice, but for some reason I look forward to coming in and reading this shit. I am content at my weight/height/massive neck measurement. That does not mean that I donít have goals, but my goals are not to be the biggest/strongest/or largest necked mother fucker out there. As long as every time I look in the mirror I am impressed with my progress, I consider myself successful. I guess nobody works out anymore in order to be healthy lean and defined, rather everyone in the gym wants to either be a runner, bodybuilder, power lifter, or baby balled douche bag, I wasnít aware of this, but then again I donít hang out in the ocean of knowledge contained in the dfwstangs "pumpin iron" forum either. Again back to a motorcycle analogy. I guess if someone has a bike that looks fucking great, runs perfect, and will probably last a very long time, they shouldn't be happy, nor should they offer any advice since it isnít the fastest turbo busa, moto gp super bike, or 15' chopper. That makes a whole lot of sense. Hell, some of the smartest gear heads i know donít even have a bike, so discounting my kinesiology knowledge because I donít have 23" bi's, a 20" neck, and 250lbs @ 5'5 is fucking stupid IMO, but so is this section of dfwstangs!

post #35 of 121 (permalink) Old 02-19-2007, 08:40 AM Thread Starter
Time Served

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2vstang
Lets see here:

Meal one: 40g whey, 1 cup oatmeal
Meal two: 6oz. chicken breast and fish oil
Meal three: 1 can green beans and 6oz chicken breast
Meal four: 6oz chicken breast 1 cup brown rice (or oatmeal)
Meal five: 8oz lean red meat or salmon.
Meal six: 40g protein bar
Meal seven: 6oz chicken breast and flax seed oil
Meal eight: 30g whey

All about 2-3 hours apart every day with Sundays being slightly differenet due to a spike in carbs (to the tune of about 1.5x my normal carb intake). This doesnt include all my carbs as I do drink a post workout complex that is very high in simple carbs.

post #36 of 121 (permalink) Old 02-19-2007, 08:53 AM Thread Starter
Time Served

Well I am off to scare everyone in the gym with my King Kong neck, I just hope I can fit it throught double doors. I am going for the 1010lbs bench (not with a shirt either, cause I am sure you guys consider wearing a bench shirt to be pussy even in competition), then after that I will probably hit up the squat rack where I am am known to hit in the upper 1200lbs range. I'll probably then run about 60miles up hill, and follow that up with 50 tabs of Hydroxycut. Thats how hardcore I am fellows, watch out!

post #37 of 121 (permalink) Old 02-19-2007, 08:56 AM
Lifer

I heard sh*t sandwiches really pack on the carbs.
post #38 of 121 (permalink) Old 02-19-2007, 08:57 AM
Worship me

Don't forget to do something for those 15.5" pythons, Hulk Hogan.....
post #39 of 121 (permalink) Old 02-19-2007, 09:06 AM
Sticky Side Down

omg.. dude congrats on being in good shape, a lot of people have trouble with that kind of discipline. but your immaturity really shows when you say your superior to people you dont know. mix in a little humble pie to that diet.

one thing you learn with age... there is always someone faster, someone stronger, someone smarter.
post #40 of 121 (permalink) Old 02-19-2007, 09:11 AM
#4 Best QB Ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by AL P
Don't forget to do something for those 15.5" pythons, Hulk Hogan.....
But, that's a cold measurement!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DON SVO View Post
Women: vaginal life support.
post #41 of 121 (permalink) Old 02-19-2007, 09:38 AM
D
Sofa Kingdom

I can totally picture this guy that is smaller than me flexing his biceps in his car when the ladies pull up next to him.

post #42 of 121 (permalink) Old 02-19-2007, 10:12 AM
Lifer

You are a fucking idiot!!!!

02-z28
post #43 of 121 (permalink) Old 02-19-2007, 10:29 AM
A+
would read again

you guys just reminded me that im out of fat burner......

***TrueStreet cars run A/C***
"I JUST WANT TO BE A DOPER PERSON WHICH STARTS WITH ME NOT ALWAYS TELLING PEOPLE HOW DOPE I THINK I AM," -kanye west

Parting out a GT? lmk!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by davbrucas View Post
Does it make me gay if I stick my finger in another mans ass on a daily basis?
post #44 of 121 (permalink) Old 02-19-2007, 10:35 AM
Hired Hand

If ignorance is bliss, you must be one happy motherfucker.

There's plenty of good advice on here if you know what to ask, and where to look. Don't ask me though, because I haven't the slightest clue on how to even spell keneesyology, much less what it takes to achieve optimum conditioning.

Raven 2006 Yamaha R6S

"If it has horsepower or tits you're gonna have trouble with it eventually..."
post #45 of 121 (permalink) Old 02-19-2007, 10:59 AM
The Decent Guy

Location: staying away from the tall woman with the adams apple.
Quote:
Well I am off to scare everyone in the gym with my King Kong neck, I just hope I can fit it throught double doors. I am going for the 1010lbs bench (not with a shirt either, cause I am sure you guys consider wearing a bench shirt to be pussy even in competition), then after that I will probably hit up the squat rack where I am am known to hit in the upper 1200lbs range. I'll probably then run about 60miles up hill, and follow that up with 50 tabs of Hydroxycut. Thats how hardcore I am fellows, watch out!
shirts are for pussies. if you can't lift it raw then you didn't lift it. so are powersuits for squats and deadlifts.

I saw a 23 yr old kid from arkansas at a competition last year bench 550 raw then deadlift 710, again raw. that is true power right there, while the others with shirts could only lift a best 635 or around there ( i know it was more than 600 but less than 650) and nobody was able to pull more on deadlifts than him.
post #46 of 121 (permalink) Old 02-19-2007, 11:20 AM
DFWMUSTANGS.NET

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cartman
shirts are for pussies. if you can't lift it raw then you didn't lift it. so are powersuits for squats and deadlifts.
and opinions like that are why there are so many federations. I have no problem with any kind of lift, raw to double denim and canvas, but lots of people like to argue about it.
post #47 of 121 (permalink) Old 02-19-2007, 11:23 AM
No Cerveza... No Trabajo

Quote:
Hell, some of the smartest gear heads i know donít even have a bike, so discounting my kinesiology knowledge because I donít have 23" bi's, a 20" neck, and 250lbs @ 5'5 is fucking stupid IMO, but so is this section of dfwstangs!
LMAO. Ok, Dr Frsslt1...

Tell me all you know about the tricarboxylic acid cycle (do it without googling to really impress me with your knowledge.)

Explain to me the four oxidation-reduction cycles in detail and let me know what is formed during these reduction cycles.

Also tell me which cycle the TCA cycle is in the process by which humans (and other living creatures) breakdown organic fuel to make energy.

post #48 of 121 (permalink) Old 02-19-2007, 11:55 AM Thread Starter
Time Served

we both know in your retarded game, i cannot win. if i answer correctly you will accuse me of googling it, if i dont, then you will bash me for not knowing exactly what a TCA cycle is. only a retard would play your game.

with that said, i will be the first to admit that there is so much i learn everyday about so many different things. i enjoy learning every day, about pretty much any topic that interest me. thats why i was disappointed in this forum, someone asked a legit question, nobody provides any good feedback. thankfully i have already done my research on the subject, because i wouldnt have learned shit from you guys.

post #49 of 121 (permalink) Old 02-19-2007, 12:01 PM
not exclude

Well your oversight is fairly obvious. Instead of trying to learn from people who know 10x more about it than you do, you talk shit to them and earned yourself a very deserved title of ignoramous extraordinaire. Nice one.

That fat burners thread has come up probably 5 times in this forum, and discussed ad nauseum in both legal and illegal methods. I'm sorry you are too fucking lazy to search, as was your compatriot.
post #50 of 121 (permalink) Old 02-19-2007, 12:05 PM
No Cerveza... No Trabajo

Quote:
we both know in your retarded game, i cannot win. if i answer correctly you will accuse me of googling it, if i dont, then you will bash me for not knowing exactly what a TCA cycle is. only a retard would play your game.

with that said, i will be the first to admit that there is so much i learn everyday about so many different things. i enjoy learning every day, about pretty much any topic that interest me. thats why i was disappointed in this forum, someone asked a legit question, nobody provides any good feedback. thankfully i have already done my research on the subject, because i wouldnt have learned shit from you guys.
Well given that you are a retard... play the game, homie.

Hell, google it and then put it in your own words. I think I'd even be impressed with that.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement