Taking pills - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 15 (permalink) Old 01-11-2007, 07:57 AM Thread Starter
Owned!!

Taking pills

is it true if you take hydroxicut to loose weight and you stop taking them will you gain the weight back?

www.myspace.com/dmoney86
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 15 (permalink) Old 01-11-2007, 09:39 AM
\(_o)/

The majority of the weight you will lose from it is water weight. So yes, you eventually gain it back.

post #3 of 15 (permalink) Old 01-11-2007, 10:50 AM
Hired Hand

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbecX
The majority of the weight you will lose from it is water weight. So yes, you eventually gain it back.

In the first week maybe.

People gain the weight back because they do not make permanent changes to their diet. They stop taking supplement XYZ, and start eating the diet that mede them gain the weight. To permanently maintain a specific body composition, you have to permanently burn and eat a certain number of calories per day. People think of the term "diet" as a temporary change to lose weight, when in reality our daily diet will always control our body composition

Raven 2006 Yamaha R6S

"If it has horsepower or tits you're gonna have trouble with it eventually..."

post #4 of 15 (permalink) Old 01-11-2007, 08:25 PM
We lost one.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Raven
In the first week maybe.

People gain the weight back because they do not make permanent changes to their diet. They stop taking supplement XYZ, and start eating the diet that mede them gain the weight. To permanently maintain a specific body composition, you have to permanently burn and eat a certain number of calories per day. People think of the term "diet" as a temporary change to lose weight, when in reality our daily diet will always control our body composition
Very well put. I slacked off and gained 20lbs of my 35lbs lost from several months ago. Too bad they can't package willpower in a pill.
post #5 of 15 (permalink) Old 01-12-2007, 05:05 AM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Money2003
is it true if you take hydroxicut to loose weight and you stop taking them will you gain the weight back?
Depends on what you eat. I didn't notice any accellerated losses from my huge-normous bottle of hydroxycut hardcore, but I haven't put any of the weight back on.

post #6 of 15 (permalink) Old 01-12-2007, 07:37 AM Thread Starter
Owned!!

well i guess i will do it the old way with no pills cause i have no will power

www.myspace.com/dmoney86
post #7 of 15 (permalink) Old 01-12-2007, 08:53 AM
No Cerveza... No Trabajo

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Money2003
well i guess i will do it the old way with no pills cause i have no will power
It's better that way. Changing your habits takes a month or two but then it becomes habit.

When I eliminated refined sugar from my diet it was a bitch. But now instead of craving something sweet I crave stir-fried vegtables in olive oil. Damn, now I know what I'm having for lunch...

Some grilled salmon and some stir-fried vegtables...

My 401K is now a 400K (was 301K)
post #8 of 15 (permalink) Old 01-12-2007, 09:57 AM
\(_o)/

Quote:
In the first week maybe.
Would it really matter if this was all you were taking for weight loss? I mean say week 4 with nothing but taking pills and not changing your diet or adding in excercise, would it still not be water weight that was being kept off your body?

post #9 of 15 (permalink) Old 01-12-2007, 10:14 AM
Punk Ass Newbie

if you wanta lose weight get some t-3,clen,or some winny if you wanta get cut and gain sone lean shreaded muscle.
post #10 of 15 (permalink) Old 01-12-2007, 10:16 AM
Punk Ass Newbie

ohh diet is key with anything,and makes the most differance!diet will also help peek anything that you do "help" wise.
post #11 of 15 (permalink) Old 01-12-2007, 10:30 AM
Baller

Quote:
Would it really matter if this was all you were taking for weight loss? I mean say week 4 with nothing but taking pills and not changing your diet or adding in excercise, would it still not be water weight that was being kept off your body?
You probably wont lose much of anything that way. Its honestly not that hard to diet...I dont know why people have to make it the last thing on the list everytime.
post #12 of 15 (permalink) Old 01-12-2007, 10:31 AM Thread Starter
Owned!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 01WhiteCobra
It's better that way. Changing your habits takes a month or two but then it becomes habit.

When I eliminated refined sugar from my diet it was a bitch. But now instead of craving something sweet I crave stir-fried vegtables in olive oil. Damn, now I know what I'm having for lunch...

Some grilled salmon and some stir-fried vegtables...
yeah i already quit drinking cokes that was the hardest but i havent had a coke in weeks i am very proud of myself and a started going to the gym. im going to go at least three days a week. i hope to see some good results

www.myspace.com/dmoney86
post #13 of 15 (permalink) Old 01-12-2007, 10:38 AM
Hired Hand

Quote:

The pills themselves aren't gonna make you lose much, if any "weight", whether it be bodyfat or water. If anything, the weight that you did lose would probably be fat, the water loss is from sweating, and if you aren't exercising, you aren't sweating. Anyone taking pills and not eating better or exercising is ignorantly wasting their money. Metabolic enhancers are to be used in conjunction with diet and exercise to increase fat loss, not as a replacement.

Raven 2006 Yamaha R6S

post #14 of 15 (permalink) Old 01-12-2007, 10:40 AM
Hired Hand

Quote:
Originally Posted by 11.50fox
if you wanta lose weight get some t-3,clen,or some winny if you wanta get cut and gain sone lean shreaded muscle.

Just like the OTC supplements, nine of these will work long-term without a permanent change to diet and exercise habits. Being a bit more potent (as well as illegal) one could pop T3 and clen veryday an lose weight, but it'll come right back as soon as they stop taking it.

Raven 2006 Yamaha R6S

post #15 of 15 (permalink) Old 01-12-2007, 11:37 AM
\(_o)/

Quote:
The pills themselves aren't gonna make you lose much, if any "weight", whether it be bodyfat or water. If anything, the weight that you did lose would probably be fat, the water loss is from sweating, and if you aren't exercising, you aren't sweating. Anyone taking pills and not eating better or exercising is ignorantly wasting their money. Metabolic enhancers are to be used in conjunction with diet and exercise to increase fat loss, not as a replacement.
ty

Sponsored Links
Advertisement