Progress! - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 9 (permalink) Old 01-10-2007, 09:40 AM Thread Starter
My Boy!

Progress!

Hey guys, well, I have not been posting much on here in a long time because I sort of fell off from working out in early to mid 2006, and I also started eating all the really bad stuff, desserts all the time , etc... I would lift from time to time, but not on any sort of a schedule any more.

Anyway, I decided I would get a fresh start just before the end of the year so I cleared out the junk that had piled up around my work out equipment and started lifting again. I also started cardio again to get rid of some extra fat that had moved in.

December 26, 2007 I weighed in at 196

January 9, 2007 - weighed in at 189

7 lbs in 2 weeks. YAY ME! lol

It sucks because I feel so weak when I am having to lift with about 60 lbs less than I used to. Hopefully that will come back pretty fast.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 (permalink) Old 01-10-2007, 04:05 PM
Punk Ass Newbie

Yah, 7 lbs in 2 weeks is excellent. Your strength will go up quicker than if you started totally fresh. Muscle memory is a very good thing.....
post #3 of 9 (permalink) Old 01-14-2007, 04:29 PM

nice job.

post #4 of 9 (permalink) Old 01-14-2007, 10:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Todd

December 26, 2007 I weighed in at 196

January 9, 2007 - weighed in at 189

7 lbs in 2 weeks. YAY ME! lol

It sucks because I feel so weak when I am having to lift with about 60 lbs less than I used to. Hopefully that will come back pretty fast.
According to this you were 189 lbs Jan. 9, and plan on gaining 7 lbs by the day after Christmas this year.
post #5 of 9 (permalink) Old 01-17-2007, 11:02 AM Thread Starter
My Boy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonicblue
According to this you were 189 lbs Jan. 9, and plan on gaining 7 lbs by the day after Christmas this year.

hahaha, yeah, I went backward on the year. Usually you forget to go to the new one, I apparently can't remember to do the old one for the previous year.

21 days in and 11 lbs down so far!
post #6 of 9 (permalink) Old 01-18-2007, 12:20 PM
Time Served

I've been working out regulary for about 3 years now. i went from 200pds to 270pds in 3 years. the only thing i can tell peeps is just dont worry about how much you lift or what supplements you take. just show up, make yourself sweat and keep at it. ohh make sure you do cardio to that's very important.its not were you start it were you finish.
post #7 of 9 (permalink) Old 01-18-2007, 01:04 PM
SEB
CAPTAIN CAVEMAN AGGGWHOOO

Stay at it. Its tough.

GOD BLESS TEXAS

August Landscaping
214-779-7278
post #8 of 9 (permalink) Old 01-26-2007, 07:35 AM Thread Starter
My Boy!

I need to weigh in in the next day or so, but as of about 5 days ago I was up to 14 lbs! Had a few days where I didn't get to control my food this week as well as I wanted (had to go out of town with another employee and we had to entertain customers with lunch - BLAH).

Last night I had a crappy work out too. Not sure what the deal was, but I was not into it and I could not lift nearly as much as last week doing the same exercises. I think its because I didn't eat for a pretty long time leading up to work out time.

Also, my progress may change up now, as last night I started with the creatine, so water retention may offset fat loss at this point.
post #9 of 9 (permalink) Old 01-26-2007, 10:12 AM
Hired Hand

Quote:
Originally Posted by Todd
I need to weigh in in the next day or so, but as of about 5 days ago I was up to 14 lbs! Had a few days where I didn't get to control my food this week as well as I wanted (had to go out of town with another employee and we had to entertain customers with lunch - BLAH).

That's no excuse, you can eat pretty healthy in most sit-down restaraunts, if you want to...

Raven 2006 Yamaha R6S

"If it has horsepower or tits you're gonna have trouble with it eventually..."
Sponsored Links
Advertisement