MHB trac extreme-no - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 01-03-2007, 09:19 PM Thread Starter
Dodging hurricanes

MHB trac extreme-no

Anybody used MHB Trac extreme-no ? The last creatine type supplement I used was betagen when I was in the military.

02 lightning
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 01-03-2007, 09:34 PM
Punk Ass Newbie

[IMG]SE130.jpg[/IMG]

"Triggering new muscle growth and muscle blasting pumps is not what inspired Merck to spend billions of dollars in the research and development of Metafolin. Their focus was on optimizing the health benefits of this Nobel Prize winning com- pound we've come to know as "NO" Nitric Oxide. But, it's unique ability to maximize Nitric Oxide production is what inspired MHP to reformulate TRAC, the formula that originally introduced Nitric Oxide to bodybuilders in 1999 and is still considered by most experts and athletes to be the best Pump Inducing Muscle Expanding formula. Now, we've juiced it up even more in the likes of TRAC Extreme-NO!"

Sounds like a winner........Im taking something similar called SuperPump 250 by Gaspari Nutrition...
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 01-04-2007, 02:11 AM
We lost one.....

I've never heard of it. I used the ultimate cutting stack by Nutrex and I went from over 225lbs to 180lbs in less than 3 months! Strength gains kicked ass, I went from a 10yr old girls 65lb bench press to 215lbs in about 10 weeks.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement