quik opinions - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 12-22-2006, 07:12 PM Thread Starter

quik opinions

just was wondering for all you Creatine users..which do you think is the Best Purest Form of Creatine ont he market you can buy today ?(brand).....
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 12-23-2006, 12:21 AM
Punk Ass Newbie

There is some good stuff at CustomNutritionWarehouse.com, CEE, Creatine Di-malate.......Personally I use CellTech or when Im broke, the BodyFortress brand at Walmart, its like $12.XX. ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 12-23-2006, 08:49 AM
Punk Ass Newbie

Why do you want the purest? Do you want plain or with things like dextrose to absorb it better? Either way I like EAS and Muscletech.

post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 12-23-2006, 09:12 AM
Oooooooh-whee

I've heard Cell Tech is good. I use Dymatize and I'm happy with the results.

8/16/05
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 12-23-2006, 10:02 PM Thread Starter

Man I have a Bitch stomach..I used to use Cell tech but it was harsh on my stomach..had me tore up all day...
right now I am on Just straight Whey Protein and want to add some creatine to the Mix..I guess finding One that utilizes something to absorb it better would be wise...
Oh by the way ..I love Wal-Mart felt like I hit the Jackpot after spending over $25 for protein then wne to WAlly World and got it for $13 and some change..I saw creatine there also but don't recall what brand it was
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 12-25-2006, 10:56 PM
Punk Ass Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-SPOON
Man I have a Bitch stomach..I used to use Cell tech but it was harsh on my stomach..had me tore up all day...
right now I am on Just straight Whey Protein and want to add some creatine to the Mix..I guess finding One that utilizes something to absorb it better would be wise...
Oh by the way ..I love Wal-Mart felt like I hit the Jackpot after spending over $25 for protein then wne to WAlly World and got it for $13 and some change..I saw creatine there also but don't recall what brand it was
It should be the same brand as the protein, "Body Fortress", its aight......bang for da buck...
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 12-26-2006, 12:19 AM
Time Served

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-SPOON
just make sure it is monohydrate and from a trusted source... EAS is great as well as Muscletech... The only thing with creatine and protien or almost ALL suplements on the market is that they are not FDA approved because they are "suplements" and not drugs. This doesnt mean they arent safe because if they were, most are pulled by the FDA. However, the FDA cannot and does not regulate or check the measurment of any suplements. This basically means is mexi-tech could claim that there are 10grams in a scoop when there are really 2grams or even worse 30grams, that is assumeing that there is ANY creatine in there in the first place... hell it could be fruit coolaid... this is not a "for sure" thing just from using more expensive stuff and i am NOT saying the most expensive thing is going to work better, its just more likly that they did shit right b/c more people are studying all thier products and what not.

your stomache aches are not uncommon. back when i was ignorant and took micronized creatine b.c it was cheap, i often got stomach cramps and the shits. you can fix this by taking a better quality (monohydrate) creatine and by gradually working your way up to a higher dosage... this might mean skipping your first loading period or maybe breaking it up into 5 grams right b4 workout and 15 grams right after and another 10grams an hour later. maybe also try taking it with food and drinking more liquid with it...

as far as getting stuff that contains thing to help you absorb the creatine better... not really necessarry... grape juice works great! and its alot cheaper! just get the plain creatine and mix it with a bottle of real grape juice and the sugars in that are enough to get your body to absorb it.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement