Soy is making kids 'gay' - DFWstangs Forums
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 16 (permalink) Old 12-22-2006, 09:59 AM Thread Starter
Hero in a half shell
 
Fobra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Richmond Tx
Posts: 2,584
Soy is making kids 'gay'

In fetal development, the default is being female. All humans (even in old age) tend toward femininity. The main thing that keeps men from diverging into the female pattern is testosterone, and testosterone is suppressed by an excess of estrogen.

If you're a grownup, you're already developed, and you're able to fight off some of the damaging effects of soy. Babies aren't so fortunate. Research is now showing that when you feed your baby soy formula, you're giving him or her the equivalent of five birth control pills a day. A baby's endocrine system just can't cope with that kind of massive assault, so some damage is inevitable. At the extreme, the damage can be fatal.

Soy is feminizing, and commonly leads to a decrease in the size of the penis, sexual confusion and homosexuality. That's why most of the medical (not socio-spiritual) blame for today's rise in homosexuality must fall upon the rise in soy formula and other soy products. (Most babies are bottle-fed during some part of their infancy, and one-fourth of them are getting soy milk!) Homosexuals often argue that their homosexuality is inborn because "I can't remember a time when I wasn't homosexual." No, homosexuality is always deviant. But now many of them can truthfully say that they can't remember a time when excess estrogen wasn't influencing them.
article

I'd like to know where this article is getting their research from. Some of this stuff seems questionable, but I guess we shall see in the future.

Fobra is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 16 (permalink) Old 12-22-2006, 10:12 AM
Top Gun Actor
 
Johnsredgt50's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Tx
Posts: 1,109
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fobra
In fetal development, the default is being female. All humans (even in old age) tend toward femininity. The main thing that keeps men from diverging into the female pattern is testosterone, and testosterone is suppressed by an excess of estrogen.

If you're a grownup, you're already developed, and you're able to fight off some of the damaging effects of soy. Babies aren't so fortunate. Research is now showing that when you feed your baby soy formula, you're giving him or her the equivalent of five birth control pills a day. A baby's endocrine system just can't cope with that kind of massive assault, so some damage is inevitable. At the extreme, the damage can be fatal.

Soy is feminizing, and commonly leads to a decrease in the size of the penis, sexual confusion and homosexuality. That's why most of the medical (not socio-spiritual) blame for today's rise in homosexuality must fall upon the rise in soy formula and other soy products. (Most babies are bottle-fed during some part of their infancy, and one-fourth of them are getting soy milk!) Homosexuals often argue that their homosexuality is inborn because "I can't remember a time when I wasn't homosexual." No, homosexuality is always deviant. But now many of them can truthfully say that they can't remember a time when excess estrogen wasn't influencing them.
article

I'd like to know where this article is getting their research from. Some of this stuff seems questionable, but I guess we shall see in the future.
Interesting

“Let your plans be dark and as impenetrable as the night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.” — Sun Tzu
Johnsredgt50 is offline  
post #3 of 16 (permalink) Old 12-22-2006, 05:58 PM
Which one's the clutch?
 
Craizie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: R1 love.
Posts: 2,313
Well atleast I know why I have a small dick now....thanks mom.....

1987 Nissan pick up-wrecked
1984 Ponitiac grand am-sold
1988 Buick lasabre-sold
1987 Nissan 300zx-sold intake/exhaust
2001 Yamaha r6-sold slip on
2004 Yamaha r1-sold full exhaust
1991 Nissan 240sx-torn down,almost built up.
1994 toyota celica-blown up. exhaust
2005 Honda accord-daily.
Craizie is offline  
 
post #4 of 16 (permalink) Old 12-22-2006, 06:10 PM
Lifer
 
mustang87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Somewhere in the past
Posts: 2,896
Quote:
Originally Posted by Craizie
Well atleast I know why I have a small dick now....thanks mom.....
lol

IF YOU DON'T STAND BEHIND OUR TROOPS ~ FEEL FREE TO STAND IN FRONT OF THEM.
IN GOD WE TRUST
mustang87 is offline  
post #5 of 16 (permalink) Old 12-22-2006, 06:21 PM
mannish boy
 
Cooter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2000
Location: drunk on diesel
Posts: 31,758
I thought body builders took soy to block estrogen receptors so converted test wouldn't give them bitch tits
Cooter is offline  
post #6 of 16 (permalink) Old 12-23-2006, 12:29 AM
Punk Ass Newbie
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: SW DFW
Posts: 96
Quote:
Originally Posted by Craizie
Well atleast I know why I have a small dick now....thanks mom.....
Bhahahwahahahhahaha
Lloyd Xmas is offline  
post #7 of 16 (permalink) Old 12-23-2006, 01:55 AM Thread Starter
Hero in a half shell
 
Fobra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Richmond Tx
Posts: 2,584
Quote:
Originally Posted by Craizie
Well atleast I know why I have a small dick now....thanks mom.....
lol!

Fobra is offline  
post #8 of 16 (permalink) Old 12-23-2006, 07:52 AM
ebay pimp
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: Carrollton, TX
Posts: 4,360
Quote:
Originally Posted by Craizie
Well atleast I know why I have a small dick now....thanks mom.....
Yeh, if mom hadn't eaten all that damn chinese food while carrying me, I coulda been hung like John Holmes!!! LOL!!! Now we know why Orientals have small dicks!!!!!

Scott
White trash wagon is offline  
post #9 of 16 (permalink) Old 12-23-2006, 08:05 AM
 
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 19,494
Sure glad they didn't have that shit when I was a baby!
< ---------- Carnation baby with a big dick.
Mach1Marauder is offline  
post #10 of 16 (permalink) Old 12-23-2006, 08:12 AM
ebay pimp
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: Carrollton, TX
Posts: 4,360
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mach1Marauder
Sure glad they didn't have that shit when I was a baby!
< ---------- Carnation baby with a big dick.

Are you sure? Soy based meat subsitutes were introduced into the mainstream American diet in 1971. Meat prices had hit $3.00/lbs (minimum wage was $1.25/hr then!) . Cheap hotgogs, bologna, and lower grades of beef were up to 50% soy starting in 1971. People pay a premium for soy based meat substitues now, but in the early 70's that was cheapo stuff.

Scott
White trash wagon is offline  
post #11 of 16 (permalink) Old 12-23-2006, 08:25 AM
 
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 19,494
Quote:
Originally Posted by White trash wagon
Are you sure? Soy based meat subsitutes were introduced into the mainstream American diet in 1971. Meat prices had hit $3.00/lbs (minimum wage was $1.25/hr then!) . Cheap hotgogs, bologna, and lower grades of beef were up to 50% soy starting in 1971. People pay a premium for soy based meat substitues now, but in the early 70's that was cheapo stuff.

Scott
Yes mutherfucker! LOL
They didn't have soy formulas in '59!
Mach1Marauder is offline  
post #12 of 16 (permalink) Old 12-23-2006, 08:31 AM
Lifer
 
5111's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Arlington
Posts: 2,298
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mach1Marauder
Yes mutherfucker! LOL
They didn't have soy formulas in 1659!
fixed for ya
5111 is offline  
post #13 of 16 (permalink) Old 12-23-2006, 08:32 AM
ebay pimp
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: Carrollton, TX
Posts: 4,360
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mach1Marauder
Yes mutherfucker! LOL
They didn't have soy formulas in '59!
and I get called old for being a '62 model

Scott
White trash wagon is offline  
post #14 of 16 (permalink) Old 12-23-2006, 08:42 AM
 
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 19,494
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5111
fixed for ya
Go take that skinhead and fix your fucking leaking shit!
Mach1Marauder is offline  
post #15 of 16 (permalink) Old 12-23-2006, 12:25 PM
not exclude
 
exlude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Posts: 9,838
Soy may have feminizing affects, but that article is horribly written and incorrect in a few spots (testosterone supression and the bc pills to name a few).

FYI, the author has a BA and MA in English and currently works as a minister/author.
exlude is offline  
post #16 of 16 (permalink) Old 12-23-2006, 10:03 PM
Lifer
 
5111's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Arlington
Posts: 2,298
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mach1Marauder
Go take that skinhead and fix your fucking leaking shit!
Shit is still leaking, but I now have some hair on my head as I have been too lazy to shave it lately.

But your still old!
5111 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Bookmarks

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the DFWstangs Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome