Cellmass and NO Explode - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 11-18-2006, 07:19 AM Thread Starter
Time Served

Cellmass and NO Explode

I was wondering if anyone else is taking these supplements? I have been on them for almost 2 weeks now. I get a little light headed after taking NO Explode and then walking in to the gym with bright lights. It goes away shortly after I get there. I was wondering how many weeks it will take to get results and if anyone has had any good or bad experiances taking them? Thanks in advance.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 11-18-2006, 10:42 AM
Sir Clavin

I took them... I didn't like the NO explode, but the cellmass is decent and easily drinkable. Did it give me any gains? Who knows for sure..
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 11-18-2006, 12:21 PM
Time Served

NO explode is a great suplement. Nitric oxide takes about one full container to get FULL pumps while working out. You should take a little more creatine on top on NO explode b/c it contains very little creatine. I also noticed that it made me light headed after my cardio... duno why. I had to stop taking it because i was cramping up from the creatine and i couldnt get enough water b/c my coachs were natzis... i also had trouble sleeping... but that was b/c i wasnt doin enough weight training at the time and i was taking it at 4 in the afternoon

two things to remember when taking NO Explode
1. its best to take it IN THE MORNING BEFORE YOU EAT. the nitric oxide works best in an empty stomach so the morning before breakfast would be the best. about 30 minutes after you take the suplement, have a very light breakfast. a piece of toast with sum peanut butter in it and a cup of yogurt seemed to work good. this should help the diziness b/c you body isnt just running off of the cafine in the NO explode...
2. DRINK PLENTY OF WATER!!! thirst is the first sign of dehydration... if you cant keep your pee clear, dont take creatine... you WILL cramp up

i think its great and gives me tons of extra energy that i didnt think i had. NO Explode its self (other than the 1 gram or w/e of creatine in it) does not make you THAT much stronger. How you use the extra energy and how you use it to push yourself even further ultimately decifers the stride of your gains.

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 11-18-2006, 04:15 PM
Rookie

Im just finishing my NO explode. Im trying the super pump 250 next starting in 2 days.

The NO Explode was great. I liked it. Keep me focused and wanting to do more every time i was in the gym. I did not get the shits that many people say they get from it.

The side effect i hated was the big headaches it gave me. I think it's cause i do not consume any caffiene and i hear explode has caffiene in it.

87 LX Hatch -- Project 302 [email protected] -- 4 Sale
89 4 eye coupe (Grayhorse)
07 Harley Truck S/C
08 G-37S
LockoutSupplements.com
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 11-18-2006, 09:32 PM
Punk Ass Newbie

NO explode is good, but I may try the Gaspari stuff for a while.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement