some suplement tips... if your BF % is above 20 or around, screw it man, get to 190 or 192 for the weight training and a few months before the meet drop to about 187 or something.
to help with strength gains, a good suplement to help gain LEAN muscle mass is nitric oxide. it opens up your blood vessels and gets your muscles pumped before the work out and give you alot more energy.
Also, creatine works great when you stop making huges strength gains and reach your plateu. Start off at 2-3 grams a day post work out for the first month and get to about 5-7 grams once a day after a few months or 2 grams before and 2 grams after workout. You should however stop taking this suplement while you are trying to cut weight if you need to because it will continue to put water into your muscles. Knowing this, if you dont need to, dont! Once you stop taking creatine, the strength that you gained because of the suplement will drop 30%... still leaving a 70% increase w/o tho...
The most important thing is to have a good whey protien in you diet. The rule of thumb is 1g of protien per lb of fat so yours should be about 190grams a day. i try to consume about 1/3 of my protien intake through shakes. one in the morning for breakfast and one post work out.
best advice is to make sure you are doing your squats low enough... low enough = the top of you quad being parralell with the ground or your hip breaking your knee line... make sure that when you bench, you are not "bouncing up" after ever rep. do all your reps with control and settle down... at the meets, they actually make you rest the bar on your chest for half a second so bouncing the wieght around wont get you anywhere. CORE LIFTS: power cling and shrugs for dead lift. lunges, jump squats and regulare squats for squat. and tricept extension, dumb bell bench, incline decline, and regulare bench for bench. also, glutamine is your friend
if you notice you are more then ussually sore, take about 10grams of glutamine and an extra protien shake and stretch and you'll be all better!!
good luck and keep us posted with your results!