New diet let me know what u think.. - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 21 (permalink) Old 09-22-2006, 07:52 AM Thread Starter
Time Served

New diet let me know what u think..

Sorry so long this is what I got from my Nuetritionlist yesterday..

Supplements=Animal Pak, Propeptide, P6, bcaas+ glutamine, Yammit.
Per meal= Carbs 42g. - Protein 31g. - Fat 14g Calories a day = 2500

bodyfat%=24.40% Date: 9/21/06
start weight: 246lb's
height: 6'2"

Eat Every 2-3 hours, no longer than 3 hrs.

Meal #1) 2- Lipo 6, and 2-P6
6-eggwhites and 2 slices of low fat cheese
3/4 cup oat meal
1- animal Pak

Meal#2) 1 1/2 scoops for Propeptide protien
1- scoop of Yammit
1- rice cake < Blend
1-tblsp Natural Peanutbutter
8-10 oz. water and ice

Meal#3) 5oz lean protein
1-10oz baked potato
1-cup green veg.

Meal#4) repeat meal 2 and add 2- Lipo6 and 2-P6

meal#5) 5oz lean protien
1- cup brown rice
1- cup green Veg.

meal#6) 5oz lean protien > or another shake
1-9oz baked sweet potato
1-cup green veg.

Notes: drink at least 1.5-2 gal. water a day, measure rice after cooked.

Take 3-scoops of BcAA's Twice daily in water bottle before and after work out

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 21 (permalink) Old 09-22-2006, 08:26 AM
Baller

Sounds like its going to be very hard to stick to. But If you're lookin to lose weight/cut down that should do the trick.
post #3 of 21 (permalink) Old 09-22-2006, 08:54 AM Thread Starter
Time Served

yeah its gonna be fuqqin tuff... the supplements will last newhere from 2 1/2 weeks to almost a month so thats like 269 a month just for them. The food not too bad I got all but potatoes enough for 20 weeks for $46.. Now I just need to not be a pussy and do it..

post #4 of 21 (permalink) Old 09-22-2006, 10:15 AM
Hired Hand

Most nutritionists know what they're talking about, and that looks like a pretty solid plan. You don't need the Lipo6, but it will definitely help keep your energy up, and you appetite down. Like ruffdaddy said, the difficult part will be sticking to it. It all looks great on paper, but what happens when you go out to eat with friends, to a party, or whatever... Throw in cardio 3-4 times per week, and the fat is gonna melt right off.

Raven 2006 Yamaha R6S

"If it has horsepower or tits you're gonna have trouble with it eventually..."
post #5 of 21 (permalink) Old 09-22-2006, 10:48 AM Thread Starter
Time Served

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Raven
Most nutritionists know what they're talking about, and that looks like a pretty solid plan. You don't need the Lipo6, but it will definitely help keep your energy up, and you appetite down. Like ruffdaddy said, the difficult part will be sticking to it. It all looks great on paper, but what happens when you go out to eat with friends, to a party, or whatever... Throw in cardio 3-4 times per week, and the fat is gonna melt right off.

Most def. I work out mon. wed. fri. 30min cardio all three and sometimes on the off days.. Eating out I will do a salad no dressing or chicken breast and vegies.

post #6 of 21 (permalink) Old 09-22-2006, 12:48 PM
HERE WE GO STEELERS

Good luck dude. I don't think I'd make it past the 2nd meal on that - talk about a bland diet.

post #7 of 21 (permalink) Old 09-22-2006, 12:56 PM Thread Starter
Time Served

im doing lunch right now and its good.. I dont have ne potatoes yet so I subed the 1 cup brown rice, I sprinkled some Mrs. Dash on chicken all flav. no addatives and well its good and its a shitton of food

post #8 of 21 (permalink) Old 09-22-2006, 07:58 PM
Banned

Fuck planning meals man. If you can stick to it, you're definately more disciplined than I.
post #9 of 21 (permalink) Old 09-22-2006, 08:46 PM
Sir Clavin

I would ditch the animal pack. Its so many fucking pills to take. Just get a good multi vitamin.

The rest looks pretty good. I know its gangster, but I tossed some shake n bake on some chicken breast that a made a couple weeks ago. Instead of using water to make the shit stick, I dunked them in skim milk. It was pretty damn tasty when combined with rice and veggies.

If you want a change as far as fats go.. test out some natural almonds/cashews. Don't forget about the oils too, flax/olive.

The spray on I cant believe its not butter can add on some flavor too.

Other than that consider a little snack before falling asleep. Another protein supp., lowfat cottage cheese or something. Not very much but just enough to rebuild during sleep.
post #10 of 21 (permalink) Old 09-22-2006, 08:49 PM
Baller

ehh...i wouldn't suggest increasing the protein intake at all. Especially shakes. Its hard enough on your kidneys with what you will be taking. and if you're trying to cut it wouldn't benefit you much to over consume protein like that. I just wonder how you have time for meals like this!
post #11 of 21 (permalink) Old 09-22-2006, 09:14 PM
!!!SLLAB YM KCUS

just eat grilled chicken salads, stay away from bread and fried foods,dont eat after 8:00 pm and do cardio every other day, and you will lose the weight. I was 325 in Febuary 2006 and now Im 265.Oh ,and no coke or beer.
post #12 of 21 (permalink) Old 09-22-2006, 11:28 PM Thread Starter
Time Served

Well the first day done and it was easy as cake.. mmm cake . Im an opperation suppervisor so its pretty easy to eat my meals and besides that I made every thing the night before.. Only problem is I spaced my meals out early in the morning too far apart I will have to go to every 2- 2 1/2 hours instead of 3 it put my last meal at 9:30 and I was at the gym then. I think ill just eat some Non fat yougurt..

?? for my first meal what do u think about 3/4 cup cherios instead of oatmeal, havent got that yet w/ 2% milk. I will buy some skim milk tomorrow.

post #13 of 21 (permalink) Old 09-22-2006, 11:29 PM Thread Starter
Time Served

Quote:
Originally Posted by milks93coupe
just eat grilled chicken salads, stay away from bread and fried foods,dont eat after 8:00 pm and do cardio every other day, and you will lose the weight. I was 325 in Febuary 2006 and now Im 265.Oh ,and no coke or beer.

wow that is bad ass fuggin cuddos to u very good!!!

post #14 of 21 (permalink) Old 09-22-2006, 11:31 PM Thread Starter
Time Served

Quote:
Originally Posted by [CS]ls1haha
I would ditch the animal pack. Its so many fucking pills to take. Just get a good multi vitamin.

The rest looks pretty good. I know its gangster, but I tossed some shake n bake on some chicken breast that a made a couple weeks ago. Instead of using water to make the shit stick, I dunked them in skim milk. It was pretty damn tasty when combined with rice and veggies.

If you want a change as far as fats go.. test out some natural almonds/cashews. Don't forget about the oils too, flax/olive.

The spray on I cant believe its not butter can add on some flavor too.

Other than that consider a little snack before falling asleep. Another protein supp., lowfat cottage cheese or something. Not very much but just enough to rebuild during sleep.
LOL yeah the animal pak about made me gag after doing the eggs I was soo stuffed for somereason just from the eggs., also the mass amount of water I had to drink to get them all down.

post #15 of 21 (permalink) Old 09-23-2006, 12:02 AM
!!!SLLAB YM KCUS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Capown
wow that is bad ass fuggin cuddos to u very good!!!
thank you sir, My goal is to be at about 195. 195 is close to where i want to be. Im 5 11 so I have a long way to go. My thing was that I would fall off and forget about the diet thing, but once i started seeing a difference it payed off.

Its a mind thing too. Everytime i think of eating unhealthy, I just think of PINK TACO, and the hunger goes away.LOL
post #16 of 21 (permalink) Old 09-23-2006, 02:19 AM
Sir Clavin

Quote:
thank you sir, My goal is to be at about 195. 195 is close to where i want to be. Im 5 11 so I have a long way to go. My thing was that I would fall off and forget about the diet thing, but once i started seeing a difference it payed off.

Its a mind thing too. Everytime i think of eating unhealthy, I just think of PINK TACO, and the hunger goes away.LOL
Yea stick with something similar to the plan you are on. That eat grilled chicken salads, no fried shit, not eating after 8:00 will help greatly if you are fucking obese. Obviously that would be a great deal better than taco bell at midnight(the 4th meal, bullshit). If you want to maintain the muscle you have and burn the fat off of your body you are on the right track.
post #17 of 21 (permalink) Old 09-23-2006, 03:24 PM
!!!SLLAB YM KCUS

Quote:
Originally Posted by [CS]ls1haha
Yea stick with something similar to the plan you are on. That eat grilled chicken salads, no fried shit, not eating after 8:00 will help greatly if you are fucking obese. Obviously that would be a great deal better than taco bell at midnight(the 4th meal, bullshit). If you want to maintain the muscle you have and burn the fat off of your body you are on the right track.

I guess i will be obese till i get under 200. The only thing that sux is that, since ive lost so mutch weight my bowel movements have slowed down tremendously. Leading to abdomenal pain.
post #18 of 21 (permalink) Old 09-23-2006, 03:58 PM
Sir Clavin

Quote:
I guess i will be obese till i get under 200. The only thing that sux is that, since ive lost so mutch weight my bowel movements have slowed down tremendously. Leading to abdomenal pain.
I shit like a champ when I eat right. I weigh 220 right now at 6'1". I weighed 167 at this height in highschool, but now I have 10x more mass. I think 195 would be about as low as I could go right now. Im planning to hit 205ish and see where I stand. I'm not in a hurry to shred the fat right now, just continuing to lift hard and trying to bring up my legs a lot. Just training like I am, the bodyfat is coming off.
post #19 of 21 (permalink) Old 09-25-2006, 10:51 AM
Hired Hand

The timing of your last meal doesn't mean shit if you are sticking to a solid diet and eating every 2-3 hours. At my leanest I was having a shake right before bed (12:30-1am), and the weight was still coming off. If your in a slight calorie deficiency, your body will use those last-minute calories to repair the muscle that you broke down during the day as you sleep. I'm not saying to hit up Taco Bell at midnight, but a low to non-fat meal late in the evening isn't gonna halt progress as long as it's part of your planned caloric intake for the day. Remeber, eating too little, or too far apart, can be just as bad for your diet as eating too much.

Raven 2006 Yamaha R6S

"If it has horsepower or tits you're gonna have trouble with it eventually..."
post #20 of 21 (permalink) Old 09-25-2006, 04:59 PM Thread Starter
Time Served

Quote:
The timing of your last meal doesn't mean shit if you are sticking to a solid diet and eating every 2-3 hours. At my leanest I was having a shake right before bed (12:30-1am), and the weight was still coming off. If your in a slight calorie deficiency, your body will use those last-minute calories to repair the muscle that you broke down during the day as you sleep. I'm not saying to hit up Taco Bell at midnight, but a low to non-fat meal late in the evening isn't gonna halt progress as long as it's part of your planned caloric intake for the day. Remeber, eating too little, or too far apart, can be just as bad for your diet as eating too much.

yep... after ur body learns that ur not going to starve it nemore your matabalism will speed up u will start loosing weight while u sleep because of ur last meal gives it something to keep going.. my last meal gets to me around 9 or so..

post #21 of 21 (permalink) Old 09-25-2006, 10:47 PM
!!!SLLAB YM KCUS

Quote:

nice. I didnt know that.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement