Krav-Maga - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 55 (permalink) Old 07-18-2006, 10:53 PM Thread Starter

Krav-Maga

Had my first class tonight. Was alot more intense then I thought it was going to be.Damn good cardio workout as well.I downed my entire gatoraide within the first 20min...Sweated my ass off.
not a bad deal either,one price gets me in all the classes anyday anytime.I could take krav-maga on tues and wed and then take BJJ on Monday and wed,which is what i might end up doing.
Anyone else taken this?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 55 (permalink) Old 07-18-2006, 10:55 PM
Painting Your House

Quote:
Originally Posted by 90dfw
Had my first class tonight. Was alot more intense then I thought it was going to be.Damn good cardio workout as well.I downed my entire gatoraide within the first 20min...Sweated my ass off.
not a bad deal either,one price gets me in all the classes anyday anytime.I could take krav-maga on tues and wed and then take BJJ on Monday and wed,which is what i might end up doing.
Anyone else taken this?
Are you taking BJJ from Allen?
post #3 of 55 (permalink) Old 07-18-2006, 11:15 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackSnake1996
Are you taking BJJ from Allen?
not sure who that is..The place im taking it at is in bedford pretty close to the kung foo sans soo place.Im going to do just the krav for a month or two untill I can get in decent shape then start the BJJ or maybe even the Kickboxing...

post #4 of 55 (permalink) Old 07-18-2006, 11:32 PM
Painting Your House

Quote:
not sure who that is..The place im taking it at is in bedford pretty close to the kung foo sans soo place.Im going to do just the krav for a month or two untill I can get in decent shape then start the BJJ or maybe even the Kickboxing...
www.mohlerjiu-jitsu.com
You can get both BJJ and Thai Boxing here. Allen is a old friend of mine.
He was the very first American to be a black belt in BJJ.
While you are looking at his web site, dont forget to check out the fighter profile under his training.

Last edited by BlackSnake1996; 07-18-2006 at 11:38 PM.
post #5 of 55 (permalink) Old 07-18-2006, 11:38 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
www.mohlerjiu-jitsu.com
You can get both BJJ and Thai Boxing here. Allen is a old friend of mine.
He was the very first American to be a black belt in BJJ.
No the school I go to is http://www.tigerclayskravmaga.com/in...?zone=about.ci
And I can take all three for the same monthyl price.
post #6 of 55 (permalink) Old 07-18-2006, 11:47 PM
FPE - Full Plumber Effect

My wife did it while we lived in Austin. Awesome self defense class
post #7 of 55 (permalink) Old 07-18-2006, 11:48 PM
Painting Your House

I have heard of L'Onis, but I cant say that I know who he is. I have known Allen for 10 years or better. He is one bad ass dude. The arts will be good to ya. You will enjoy it very much.
post #8 of 55 (permalink) Old 07-18-2006, 11:49 PM
Painting Your House

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottEvil
My wife did it while we lived in Austin. Awesome self defense class
Hey Evil. Was you at the gtg tonight? Someone said you were but I didn't get the chance to meet ya.
post #9 of 55 (permalink) Old 07-19-2006, 12:40 AM
FPE - Full Plumber Effect

Quote:
Hey Evil. Was you at the gtg tonight? Someone said you were but I didn't get the chance to meet ya.
yep, was there. And no I wasnt the bald guy with the chick, that was Crash - aka aaron. I showed up around 8ish in a black 98 gt
post #10 of 55 (permalink) Old 07-19-2006, 05:59 AM
At least it sounds fast

I did the Krav-Maga for a little while. One hell of a workout. After a while my ankle started bothering me again, so I slowed, and eventually stopped going.

<---destroyed the tendons in my left ankle while in the Service.

Why do they call it "Common Sense" when it is so rare?
post #11 of 55 (permalink) Old 07-19-2006, 07:10 AM
Bitter Italian

Save your time and just go to bjj. Unless you wanna learn 50 new ways to kick a guy in the balls.
post #12 of 55 (permalink) Old 07-19-2006, 02:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wario
Save your time and just go to bjj. Unless you wanna learn 50 new ways to kick a guy in the balls.

Ditto
post #13 of 55 (permalink) Old 07-19-2006, 04:57 PM
Lifer

Quote:
No the school I go to is http://www.tigerclayskravmaga.com/in...?zone=about.ci
And I can take all three for the same monthyl price.
And to that I say your welcome I told you it would be fun. I am about to come back and train there
post #14 of 55 (permalink) Old 07-19-2006, 05:08 PM
Very Interesting

I'll stick to Crab Rangoons
post #15 of 55 (permalink) Old 07-20-2006, 12:40 AM
Lifer

I think it is rather funny that, not one person gives this style any credit. Its not all he teaches. Besides, I will give credit where its do. The instructor was just inducted into the Martial Arts Hall of Fame in Missouri or wherever its at. He is really informative and treats you respectfully.
post #16 of 55 (permalink) Old 07-20-2006, 08:57 AM
African Booty Scratcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by 11sec4eyes
I think it is rather funny that, not one person gives this style any credit. Its not all he teaches. Besides, I will give credit where its do. The instructor was just inducted into the Martial Arts Hall of Fame in Missouri or wherever its at. He is really informative and treats you respectfully.
dont be foolish, everyone on here thinks whatever they study is far superior to everything else. with that said quit waisting your time and $$ on that crap and learn something worthwhile. for instance muay thai, or bjj.

god bless.

You don't have to earn my respect, you have to earn my disrespect.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean88gt View Post
Standing in a cell with tears running down your face and blood down your legs is no way to protest.
post #17 of 55 (permalink) Old 07-20-2006, 10:28 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ELVIS
dont be foolish, everyone on here thinks whatever they study is far superior to everything else. with that said quit waisting your time and $$ on that crap and learn something worthwhile. for instance muay thai, or bjj.

god bless.
He teaches both as well. it cost the same no matter what I take,and no matter how many times a week i go.
for the people knocking it,I wouold suggest you go sit in for a cpl of classes. Its all about hurting the other person is as few steps as possible so that you can get away.There are nor forms or kata's to waste time learning.
post #18 of 55 (permalink) Old 07-21-2006, 12:11 AM
Very Interesting

it's all about why you are there. If you are looking for a decent form of self defense, a work out, or just some basic martial arts knowledge, then Krav Maga is fine.

As for learning to fight, whether amateur or professionally, BJJ, Boxing, Wrestling, Muau Thai, etc are your best bets. There are tons of schools, and I wouldn't tell you who's better than who, but laying out your personal goals and going from there is your best bet.

I trained American Kenpo for a while, and a lot of people call it a ball kicking art too, but it's meant for street fighting, so yeah, anything goes. But it was definately worth every minute I was there. Hopefully in the next month, I'll start training with Wario and the bunch in BJJ, and maybe some muay thai, as the American Kenpo system is so screwed up right now, and there isn't an AKKI school close to me.
post #19 of 55 (permalink) Old 07-21-2006, 12:12 AM
Very Interesting

Quote:
He teaches both as well. it cost the same no matter what I take,and no matter how many times a week i go.
for the people knocking it,I wouold suggest you go sit in for a cpl of classes. Its all about hurting the other person is as few steps as possible so that you can get away.There are nor forms or kata's to waste time learning.
I also wouldn't call forms or kata's a waste of time, as early on, they help you learn proper stance, movement and flow.
post #20 of 55 (permalink) Old 07-21-2006, 10:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 11sec4eyes

Just out of curiosity ... it says that he was inducted into the MMA Martial Arts hall of fame.

can 90dfw or someone tell me why? I mean does he fight proffesionally? If so, then what has he done that would put him in the hall of fame as opposed to someone we have actually heard of.

Is it just me, or does it seem that every martial arts instructor is in some hall of fame or another!!!

rediculous!! Martial arts schools have become a parody of themselves.

I am sure the guy is good and can handle himself... I just am curious as to what accomplishments merit an induction into the MMA hall of fame, and who votes.
post #21 of 55 (permalink) Old 07-21-2006, 01:44 PM
Very Interesting

It's always nice to know who he trained under, who they trained under, etc.

There are very reputable names in all forms of martial arts, and you should be able to trace back your instructor on the internet.
post #22 of 55 (permalink) Old 07-21-2006, 01:52 PM
Very Interesting

He doesn't appear on this list...

http://www.martialartsmuseum.com/mag...azineindex.htm

nor here

http://www.usmartialartshalloffame.h...com/index.html

nor here

http://www.mararts.org/

What organization was he inducted into? There are quite a few
post #23 of 55 (permalink) Old 07-21-2006, 03:38 PM
Time Served

I attended Krav Maga classes for a while at the school right by my house (until the school moved) earlier this year. I went into it purely for supplemental conditioning (I train BJJ/MT) but I found that some of it was helpful. We did some G&P elbow and knee bagwork (repetitions) that was good practice, and it was a great workout! I didn't like the quick vertical fist, (I call em "boxing nun") jabs (as opposed to the MT/boxing style horizontal-fist jabs) and me personally, I'll stick to the MT knees/shins over the quick snap kicks, but the logic behind why they teach it that way makes sense (speed over power.)

The way I see it is that if you actively practice KM (or just about any MA) you will be better prepared to defend yourself than if you just sit and watch Ultimate Fighter re-runs any day of the week. I think there is something to be gained in every martial art. (Yes, even the much maligned traditional martial arts.) So if you go into KM with an open mind and pick the pieces that fit into your game and add them to your arsenal, it will improve your overall ability as a fighter. Is it the end-all-be-all of martial arts. NO, but neither are BJJ or MT. As MMA has shown us, it's about a complete, diverse package.

post #24 of 55 (permalink) Old 07-21-2006, 04:01 PM
Time Served

Oh, and another thing to watch out for with KM (or any other "popular" martial art) is that when they explode in popularity like this, you have to be real careful of the quality of the instructor. (Not talking about the guy in this thread, speaking generally here) they spread so fast that you can have a guy with a year's experience opening his own school.

I mentioned to a buddy beforehand that I was a little apprehensive about trying this new KM school, because there was no pedigree on his website, and sure enough, when I got there and asked him... he had been at it about a year!! Did that qualify him to show me the basics and give me a good workout, (when I went in with zero expectations other than to get a good workout in) I think so.... but did it qualify him to open his own school (with a big-name affiliation) I dunno. I was a little alarmed by a lot of students in there that thought this guy was Bruce Lee incarnate or something... I saw bigger macho egos in KM than I have ever seen in my BJJ school (I think that's because you quickly learn how much you don't know in a hands-on MA like BJJ as opposed to what you THINK you know in a TMA)

In this guy's defence, he did have a very high-ranking co-instructor that was going to start teaching as soon as his obligation at another school was up, so the school was probably goign to measure up eventually, but still...

Anyway, do a background check before you sign the contract! Again, I'm not picking on KM specifically here, this applies to all popular MAs... KM, BJJ, MT, etc. I've seen BJJ academies here in the Austin area being taught by blue/purple belts! And just because they have the belt, you should still look at their competition history. The guy running the Gracie academy here in Austin went from purple to brown to black in just over a year (while not actively training under a black belt) ... rrrrriiiiigggghhhhttttttt. (Not knocking the guy necessarily, he may genuinely deserve a BB, but that sounds awfully fast to me!!)
post #25 of 55 (permalink) Old 07-21-2006, 04:13 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grandnat
Just out of curiosity ... it says that he was inducted into the MMA Martial Arts hall of fame.

can 90dfw or someone tell me why? I mean does he fight proffesionally? If so, then what has he done that would put him in the hall of fame as opposed to someone we have actually heard of.

Is it just me, or does it seem that every martial arts instructor is in some hall of fame or another!!!

rediculous!! Martial arts schools have become a parody of themselves.

I am sure the guy is good and can handle himself... I just am curious as to what accomplishments merit an induction into the MMA hall of fame, and who votes.
Here is some info

Through the years, Sensei L'Onis has studied various forms of Martial Arts, beginning with a militaristic form of self defense and fighting and then later being enrolled in an Olympic Tae Kwon Do and Hapkido school. While continuing with his training, he then left the Olympic persuasion of Tae Kwon Do to study American Karate (Tae Kwon Do-Chung Do Kwan), where he was seen even at a very young age to be a stand out amongst all competitors. After American Karate, Sensei L'Onis continued to study under Renshi Ron Risce in a realistic form of self defense and fighting. He found that he had great interest in many methods of fighting and self-defense such as Sim-Do, Kenpo, Dai-Ichi Shotokan, Combat methodology Hapkido, Muay Thai and American Kickboxing, Judo, Sambo, Ju-Jitsu, Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, Submission Fighting, and last, but certainly not least, Krav Maga and Haganah Israeli Self Defense systems.

Though not an exhaustive list, his distinguished accomplishments include the following:

• October 2005 - Picked to be US Head Coach/Team Captain for NHB and Grappling of the World Games, Cancun Mexico
  • August 2005 - Promoted to 5th Dan in Israeli Attack Safe Defense Systems
  • July 2004 – US National Martial Arts Hall of Fame Inductee – No Holds Barred Fighter of the Year
  • December 2003 - Appointed by the U.S. National Martial Arts Team/Alliance to fight in the World Games to be held in Athens, Greece.
  • July 2000 - Terrace Martial Arts Hall of Fame inductee. Inducted as "Youngest Inductee Ever".
  • January 2000 - Recognized as 4th Dan and Creator/Author of the Ta Gi Gaku Karate-Do system by the American Alliance of Martial Artists.
  • August 1997 - Nominated as Captain of the O.D.K.A. International Fighting Team.
  • July 1997 - Received the rank of Shodan in the exclusive system of Dai-Ichi Shotokan Karate-Do.
  • July 1997 - Ranked #7 Nationally in the World Traditional Karate-Do Federation invitationals and recognized unanimously as "Most Intimidating" by a panel of 28 judges.
  • July 1993 - Ranked #12 Nationally and recognized as "Youngest Ranking Fighter in Tournament History".
post #26 of 55 (permalink) Old 07-21-2006, 04:17 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Big Matt
It's always nice to know who he trained under, who they trained under, etc.

There are very reputable names in all forms of martial arts, and you should be able to trace back your instructor on the internet.
Here are some of the names he trained under.
  • Sensei Ron Risce - Kenpo, Hapkido, Judo, Ju-Jitsu, Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu
  • Gokor Chyvician – Judo, Sambo, Hayastan Jiu-Jitsu
  • Sensei "Judo" Gene LeBell (for choking me out relentlessly until I figured out that 2 week long headaches weren’t actually as funny as he thought they were)
  • Choo Chai Prakarnchai (Choo Chai Ritteluchai) – Muay Thai
  • Sensei Daniel Thompson - Sempi - Shotokan Karate-Do (for bringing truth to my Table of Martial Arts)
  • Darren Levine - U.S. Chief Krav Maga Instructor
  • Sensei Walt Bushey - Texas Komei Jukyu/Katsujin Ryu Budo Kai
post #27 of 55 (permalink) Old 07-21-2006, 04:24 PM
Very Interesting

I read that, but it still doesn't say what organizations, as for the "Terrace Martial Arts Hall of Fame" No where on the internet is there anything about this organization, I'd think if it was a major one, there would be some sort of info.

As for Ta Gi Gaku Karate-Do - no info about this system on the internet.
O.D.K.A. International Fighting Team - no info
ODKA - no info
World Traditional Karate-Do Federation - no info

Biggest of all - Went to the World Games website. The 2005 World Games were held in Duisburg, not Cancun, Mexico - They also don't have NHB or Grappling listed. Jiu Jitsu and Karate are listed tho... www.worldgames-iwga.org

Just fact checking, and nothing checks
post #28 of 55 (permalink) Old 07-21-2006, 04:28 PM
Very Interesting

Does he list who he's received his rankings from...

Funny thing is, if you develop your own style of Martial Arts, you can GIVE yourself a 10th Degree Blackbelt.

When I took American Kenpo, my instructor was a 4th Black, with 20 years of training, he trained under a true 8th Black, Paul Mills, who started the AKKI after Ed Parker's death, and problems with the IKKA. Mr Mills earned his 8th directly under Mr Parker, who founded the system.
post #29 of 55 (permalink) Old 07-21-2006, 04:41 PM
Very Interesting

any reputable system and or person, should have a trail of their belt class

For Example, I looked up Yousef Alirezaei - he teaches at Star Jiu Jitsu in Carrollton...

http://www.bjj.org/a/people/alirezaei-yousef.html

Shows his instrutor lineage - Yousef Alirezaei Allen Mohler Romero "Jacaré" Cavalcanti Rolls Gracie Helio Gracie Carlos Gracie Sr. Mitsuo "Count Koma" Maeda

now that's how a system should identify itself, you should be able to trace your instructor
post #30 of 55 (permalink) Old 07-21-2006, 04:59 PM
Time Served

Here's my instructor: William Vandry <-- Carlos Machado <-- Carlos "Carlinhos" Gracie Jr. <-- Carlos Gracie Sr. <-- Mitsuo "Count Koma" Maeda

That site looks very out-of-date though.
post #31 of 55 (permalink) Old 07-21-2006, 05:02 PM
Bitter Italian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott H
Here's my instructor: William Vandry <-- Carlos Machado <-- Carlos "Carlinhos" Gracie Jr. <-- Carlos Gracie Sr. <-- Mitsuo "Count Koma" Maeda

That site looks very out-of-date though.
LOL
Bjj.org is like a time warp.
post #32 of 55 (permalink) Old 07-21-2006, 05:06 PM
Very Interesting

I was looking at it too, I think it's the responsibility of those on it to update.

Because you can look at guys like Frank Mir - Brown Belt under Ricardo Pires, but doesn't show that Pires runs Las Vegas Combat Club, but no link to his site
post #33 of 55 (permalink) Old 07-21-2006, 05:06 PM
Very Interesting

Quote:
LOL
Bjj.org is like a time warp.
I was just using it as a comparison, as to this guy teaching Krav Maga, with no history, background, etc...

Get off my back little man
post #34 of 55 (permalink) Old 07-21-2006, 06:12 PM
JKD
Gracie Jiu Jitsu Addict

Location: The weapon is only as good as the person wielding it.
The art of choice, the school in question is only as good as the teacher is.

There is no such thing as a chinese kick, or a japanese punch, isralei punch, thai block. They are all the same, just different points of view.

"Before I trained in the martial arts, a punch was a punch and a kick was a kick. Now that I have trained in the martial arts I understand a kick is a kick, and a punch is a punch" - Bruce Lee.
post #35 of 55 (permalink) Old 07-21-2006, 06:45 PM

Quote:
[*] July 2004 – US National Martial Arts Hall of Fame Inductee – No Holds Barred fighter of the year

this is specifically what I am talking about.

So he has fought proffesionally or as an amateur?

what event(s)?

What was his record?

Who did he fight?

And what constituted him as an inductee in the hall of fame.. and what hall of fame (organization) is it with?
post #36 of 55 (permalink) Old 07-21-2006, 06:49 PM

Quote:
any reputable system and or person, should have a trail of their belt class

For Example, I looked up Yousef Alirezaei - he teaches at Star Jiu Jitsu in Carrollton...

http://www.bjj.org/a/people/alirezaei-yousef.html

Shows his instrutor lineage - Yousef Alirezaei Allen Mohler Romero "Jacaré" Cavalcanti Rolls Gracie Helio Gracie Carlos Gracie Sr. Mitsuo "Count Koma" Maeda

now that's how a system should identify itself, you should be able to trace your instructor

yousef is a great guy.. and as you know.. an excellent wrestler.
post #37 of 55 (permalink) Old 07-21-2006, 07:52 PM Thread Starter

Quote:

Biggest of all - Went to the World Games website. The 2005 World Games were held in Duisburg, not Cancun, Mexico - They also don't have NHB or Grappling listed. Jiu Jitsu and Karate are listed tho... www.worldgames-iwga.org

Just fact checking, and nothing checks
doesnt say he was at the 2005 games..it says he was picked in 2005 to be a coach.Which would mean that it is for the 2009 games right?
If you guys are so interested in him proving himself why dont you send him and email asking these questions..I really could give a shit about all that stuff.
I like the class,I like the instructors,thats all that matters to me.
post #38 of 55 (permalink) Old 07-21-2006, 08:04 PM
Very Interesting

i'm only asking because I can't find any information on him, other than his own websites.

As for the 2009 World Games -
The World Games 2009: Award Goes To Kaohsiung City, TPE

http://www.worldgames-iwga.org/vsite...s-item,00.html
post #39 of 55 (permalink) Old 07-21-2006, 08:15 PM
Very Interesting

I've met quite a few guys who were decent in one Martial Art or another, open a school under their own "style", etc...

I'm just looking out you and others that are interested in training. I'd be very wary of who I gave money to, and what they were teaching me.

Hell, you can buy videos online from some American Kenpo "black belts", and learn, then video tape yourself, and he'll send you your belt upgrades, after you send him a check.

See what i'm saying?
post #40 of 55 (permalink) Old 07-22-2006, 07:43 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
I've met quite a few guys who were decent in one Martial Art or another, open a school under their own "style", etc...

I'm just looking out you and others that are interested in training. I'd be very wary of who I gave money to, and what they were teaching me.

Hell, you can buy videos online from some American Kenpo "black belts", and learn, then video tape yourself, and he'll send you your belt upgrades, after you send him a check.

See what i'm saying?
Makes sense..
post #41 of 55 (permalink) Old 07-25-2006, 02:21 PM
Hero in a half shell

Quote:
Unless you wanna learn 50 new ways to kick a guy in the balls.
That just reminded me of Bass Ruten's (sp?) self defense video lol

post #42 of 55 (permalink) Old 07-25-2006, 02:36 PM
I drive a fookin Honda

Did a quick google search on his name and came up w/this website. The info looks interesting to say the least. Thoughts? Am I missing something? Is this a sister school of the other? Looking at the original link posted above, it appears as though this guy is taking credit for someone else credential or at least the website is set up as such. Maybe it is an honest mistake.

http://www.kravmagalubbock.com/help....62483&p=master
post #43 of 55 (permalink) Old 07-25-2006, 02:45 PM
I drive a fookin Honda

Okay, I'm convinced that one of these guy's is a fraud or they are both part of a larger McDojo scheme. Can someone explain otherwise? I sent an email to the Lubbock guy w/a link from the original poster asking if he could explain the confusion.
post #44 of 55 (permalink) Old 07-25-2006, 02:49 PM
Very Interesting

from what i gather, he owns both schools
post #45 of 55 (permalink) Old 07-25-2006, 02:53 PM
I drive a fookin Honda

Quote:
from what i gather, he owns both schools
The more I read those descriptions on those 2 sites the more funky that looks. Maybe it is an honest mistake but that smells like a stinky to me.

The thing that jumped out at me was the fact that neither page acknowledges the other. They should certainly link each page to show the relationship.
post #46 of 55 (permalink) Old 07-25-2006, 03:09 PM

Quote:
Makes sense..

Hey 90dfw,

can you find out his policy on drop ins? (like if there is a fee associated and whether or not I can participate in class or just watch etc.)

Also do you know what his credintials in BJJ are? (What belt? who did he train under, how long etc.)

if you do not feel comfortable asking him, I can call him.

thanks in adavnce.
post #47 of 55 (permalink) Old 07-26-2006, 06:07 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt93Cobra
The more I read those descriptions on those 2 sites the more funky that looks. Maybe it is an honest mistake but that smells like a stinky to me.

The thing that jumped out at me was the fact that neither page acknowledges the other. They should certainly link each page to show the relationship.
The school in lubbock is owned by him as well..The school in bedford has not been open that long.
The pictures dont look the same because one is a older one but they are both the same guy. His name is Larry Clay L'onis.

Last edited by 90dfw; 07-26-2006 at 06:13 AM.
post #48 of 55 (permalink) Old 07-26-2006, 06:11 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grandnat
Hey 90dfw,

can you find out his policy on drop ins? (like if there is a fee associated and whether or not I can participate in class or just watch etc.)

Also do you know what his credintials in BJJ are? (What belt? who did he train under, how long etc.)

if you do not feel comfortable asking him, I can call him.

thanks in adavnce.
As far as I know any one can drop in anytime..When i fisrt went there I went to a class for free...IM sure that he would let you take krav,the BJJ and the kickboxing classes if you wanted...There is a schedule on the website that gives the times for the classes..
post #49 of 55 (permalink) Old 07-26-2006, 06:15 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt93Cobra
They should certainly link each page to show the relationship.
Not nessarily..Why would any one looking to take classes here care about what is going on in Lubbock and vise versa?
post #50 of 55 (permalink) Old 07-26-2006, 06:18 AM Thread Starter

I looked at his martial arts hall of fame plaque.And it states he was inducted as coach of the year or something like that..He has other plaques but that was the only one I looked at..
Sponsored Links
Advertisement