To build mass, size an power you need to keep a few things in mind:
1. Get you some kind of protein supplement. Take it right after you workout and take it first thing in the morning. Make sure you mix in something substantial in the morning...a banana or two..something like that...a bagel with some peanut butter on it or something....otherwise the liquid protein will jsut go right through you...it does me anyway.
2. Get some creatine, read the instructions on the bottle, take whatever dose they recommend, but take one dose right BEFORE you work out...like 15 minutes before hand. I like twinlab creatine chewables, the fruit punch ones taste great and they come with the stuff your body needs to absorb the creatine. A lot of people recommend grape fruit juice or something to help your body absorb the creatine...with the twinlab stuff you don't have to mess with that. Also, keep in mind that different things work for different people, try several types of creatine if you don't see some results in stamina within a few workouts....
3. Get rid of all the ten rep sets...those are junk. At the very least go with a ten rep set at the lightest weight and then go down from there....10, 8, 6, and 4 reps is a nice pyramid. You may also want to go with a completely HEAVY workout on every other workout....a workout where you do a twelve rep warm up and then dive right into 4 sets of 6 reps at a nice heavy weight. Alternate this twice a week with your lighter workout and you will be doing good.
4. Do LOTS and LOTS of negatives....get to where you can work every set to failure....your last rep at those weights above should require some assistance from your workout partner. If you can get all the reps up without help then increase the weight.
5. Eat like a horse....just EAT....don't eat crap...avoid sugar, avoid fried foods, avoid too much dairy stuff....but eat your ass off. If you start getting thick around the middle then take it easy for a week or two and go run your ass off at the end of your workout.
6. Do everything with PERFECT form...every rep should be perfect. Go slow and feel the muscles contract at the peak of every movement. Get mean too...don't give up on those last reps those are the ones that COUNT...get in there and get mad as hell if you have to. All that intensity really helps. Anything it takes to move that last rep.