Looking for General Help: Nutrition, Excersize tips, etc.
Basically i havent touched a weight since xmas, before that i had been working out for about 4 months and i made really good progress by myself. Once xmas hit i lost all motivation and just never went back to the gym. Here is a couple questions for you knowledgable people, thanks in advance for the time and help.
Info About Me:
Senior in high school
Activity level: from 1-10(10 being best), its a 6(motivational issue)
1. Loose the pudge in my stomach, would like a nice lean stomach doesnt need to be a complete washboard but i want to be able to see my abs and a six pack shadow.
2. work on arm definition, i already have decent arms by build but i want to improve some. Basically gain some bicept and tricept mass to get a more rounded look, also increase the ball look of my bicept.
3. To go with my stomach i want a decently defined chest, whatever works not picky just good looking.
4. I want a butt, i currently am not even aware of the fact that i have one.
5. My leggs are decent since i played football, ran track, played soccer my entire life..
6. Get my endurance back, i used to be able to run run run, now i cant even sprint a full 100 meters without bogging down, i used to be able to go around the track for two miles(8 times around) walking the curves and sprinting the straights
-My main focus is upper body definition and mass and then some overall fat loss.
1. How do i stay motivated to work out on a regular basis, also how to stay motivated on eating the right foods. how do YOU stay motivated?
2. I need a general nutrition plan or i would like to find a place that can develope one for me. I also need some recipes on good tasting foods that are good for me, also tips on how to cook the the food. Anyone have a book with this type of information?
3. I need some excersizes that i can do without weights. Stuff that i can do at home when i wake up. EX: different situps, crunches, pushups, sitting dips. I would also like a couple excersizes that i can do with a medicine ball, any books you might know of?
4. I need a Weekly plan of workout target groups and some excersizes that acompany them, like back and whatever this day, whatever that. I am the kind of person that will do bicepts/tricepts/bench every other day and think its fine. MANY people tell me this is not a good way to do it and i will gain much more if i do a variety of workouts less times a week.
5. Anything else i need to know.......things i missed, good sources/books for workout tips/nutrition, good sources/books for excersizes.
I know i have asked a workout bible from you but i thought it would be good to start here.
Again, thank you for any input you have for me, and if you have any questions about me, my goals, or my questions. ask away.