Diet - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 69 (permalink) Old 01-20-2005, 09:13 AM Thread Starter
Check out my decor!

Diet

I want to lose a little bit of weight, so I want to go on a good health diet and workout as well. How many calories should one eat in a day?? What are some good exercises to do?

Thanks!

http://www.myspace.com/missgirl01

Happiness is not a goal, but a way of life.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 69 (permalink) Old 01-20-2005, 09:15 AM
Racist....that means you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99shestang
I want to lose a little bit of weight, so I want to go on a good health diet and workout as well. How many calories should one eat in a day?? What are some good exercises to do?

Thanks!
You are already a skinny midget.
post #3 of 69 (permalink) Old 01-20-2005, 09:26 AM Thread Starter
Check out my decor!

Quote:
Originally Posted by can'tdrive55
You are already a skinny midget.
Well, I used to be smaller and in better shape. It's mainly to get back in shape but to lose some weight in some areas.

Oh... I'm not a midget.

post #4 of 69 (permalink) Old 01-20-2005, 10:03 AM
Hired Hand

Quote:

Thanks!
I've been eating about 1700 to 1900 calories a day, and usually lose a little over two pounds a week without a lick of cardio. Most of those calories come from chicken breast and two protein shakes mixed with skim milk, raw brocolli/cauliflower, and a bagel in the morning. Given that I am about twice your size I'd suggest about 1000 to 1200 calories, and maybe a little more if you want to do cardio at least 3 times a week. I'm just too lazy to get out in the cold so I control my food intake a little better instead of running, as it warms up I'll probably start cheating a little bit and go jogging every morning to make up for it. The number one thing you need to do drop is the Coors light, alcohol is completly worthless in a restricted diet, and will actually be counter productive even if you keep the calories in check At 110 or more calories apiece a 6-pack would equal over half your daily calories, as well as the alcohol it slows the metabolism and breaking down as sugar in the bloodstream, this can have a pretty nasty effect on bloodsugar. It negatively affects testosterone production as well, and I know you aren't necessarily trying to get bigger, but you do have small amounts of testosterone to support the muscle that you do hsave, and that lean mass is what burns calories. Less lean mass means a lower basal metabolic rate (less calories burned at rest). Just stay away from sugary stuff (cokes & candies), keep your starches and whites (white breasd & pasta) to a minimum, and eat plenty of veggie. The fiber content helps to pull fat through your digestive system and contaqins exssential vitamins, you'll also want to drink plenty of water to keep every thing running smooth.

Unless you are looking to become a fitness model I'd keep your exercises simple, and in the 20-25 rep range, 3-4 sets per bodypart. If your knee can handle it, lunges are great for the thighs and butt, side raises for shoulders, curls for biceps, dips for chest and triceps, and lat pull downs for back, that should cover all the basics. With your goals in mind I'd suggest doing a full body workout every other day, and do abs and cardio on the days off.

Summer and the cove are around the corner Lindsay, better get your butt in gear. Bikini season will be here before you know it.

Raven 2006 Yamaha R6S

"If it has horsepower or tits you're gonna have trouble with it eventually..."
post #5 of 69 (permalink) Old 01-20-2005, 10:04 AM
Hired Hand

Quote:
Well, I used to be smaller and in better shape. It's mainly to get back in shape but to lose some weight in some areas.

Oh... I'm not a midget.
You can't spot reduce, you've gotta lose it everywhere or nowhere.

...and yes, you are a midget.

Raven 2006 Yamaha R6S

post #6 of 69 (permalink) Old 01-20-2005, 10:38 AM Thread Starter
Check out my decor!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Got Boost?
I've been eating about 1700 to 1900 calories a day, and usually lose a little over two pounds a week without a lick of cardio. Most of those calories come from chicken breast and two protein shakes mixed with skim milk, raw brocolli/cauliflower, and a bagel in the morning. Given that I am about twice your size I'd suggest about 1000 to 1200 calories, and maybe a little more if you want to do cardio at least 3 times a week. I'm just too lazy to get out in the cold so I control my food intake a little better instead of running, as it warms up I'll probably start cheating a little bit and go jogging every morning to make up for it. The number one thing you need to do drop is the Coors light, alcohol is completly worthless in a restricted diet, and will actually be counter productive even if you keep the calories in check At 110 or more calories apiece a 6-pack would equal over half your daily calories, as well as the alcohol it slows the metabolism and breaking down as sugar in the bloodstream, this can have a pretty nasty effect on bloodsugar. It negatively affects testosterone production as well, and I know you aren't necessarily trying to get bigger, but you do have small amounts of testosterone to support the muscle that you do hsave, and that lean mass is what burns calories. Less lean mass means a lower basal metabolic rate (less calories burned at rest). Just stay away from sugary stuff (cokes & candies), keep your starches and whites (white breasd & pasta) to a minimum, and eat plenty of veggie. The fiber content helps to pull fat through your digestive system and contaqins exssential vitamins, you'll also want to drink plenty of water to keep every thing running smooth.

Unless you are looking to become a fitness model I'd keep your exercises simple, and in the 20-25 rep range, 3-4 sets per bodypart. If your knee can handle it, lunges are great for the thighs and butt, side raises for shoulders, curls for biceps, dips for chest and triceps, and lat pull downs for back, that should cover all the basics. With your goals in mind I'd suggest doing a full body workout every other day, and do abs and cardio on the days off.

Summer and the cove are around the corner Lindsay, better get your butt in gear. Bikini season will be here before you know it.
That all sounds really good, and not hard. I will just have to push myself.

Oh... a few more question. What are some good foods to eat. I need to stay away from all that will make me fat. And if I am going to eat out, where could I go and what could I get that wouldn't ruin my diet? And are there any pills that I can take while I work out? I need to build my arms and legs back up to how they used to be.

post #7 of 69 (permalink) Old 01-20-2005, 10:39 AM Thread Starter
Check out my decor!

Quote:
You can't spot reduce, you've gotta lose it everywhere or nowhere.

...and yes, you are a midget.
That's true. I wouldn't mind loseing some weight everywhere. Most of it is in my legs and BUTT!!!!

oh... am not!

post #8 of 69 (permalink) Old 01-20-2005, 10:57 AM
No Cerveza... No Trabajo

Quote:
That's true. I wouldn't mind loseing some weight everywhere. Most of it is in my legs and BUTT!!!!

oh... am not!
Baby got back.
post #9 of 69 (permalink) Old 01-20-2005, 11:23 AM
Hired Hand

Quote:
That all sounds really good, and not hard. I will just have to push myself.

Oh... a few more question. What are some good foods to eat. I need to stay away from all that will make me fat. And if I am going to eat out, where could I go and what could I get that wouldn't ruin my diet? And are there any pills that I can take while I work out? I need to build my arms and legs back up to how they used to be.
It's not hard at all actually, it just takes a little discipline and patience (then again, those are the two things that I've been working on for years). Stick to whole natural foods like oatmeal, veggies, fruits, potatoes, yams, lean meats, fat-free yogurt, fat-free cottage cheese. Baked Lays chips are pretty healthy as compared when you want a little flavor, and most salsas are fat-free (watch the sugar content though). Most restaraunts have a chicken breast and veggie dinner, just make sure that the veggies are stemed, or if they are sauteed that no butter is used. I also like getting a dinner salad with chicken on top. See if they have any light or fat-free dressings, and get it on the side so that you can dip and control the amount of dressing that you eat. It's the little choices like this that can make or break a diet, especially when you are already needing to eat so little. I single slice of pizza is over half your daily allowance for calories, and has more fat than you need to eat in a week. Same with a burger, add the fries and that's all you get for the day,and no more fat for the next two weeks.

Raven 2006 Yamaha R6S

post #10 of 69 (permalink) Old 01-20-2005, 11:33 AM
No Cerveza... No Trabajo

Quote:
Stick to whole natural foods like oatmeal,
and not the instant crap.
post #11 of 69 (permalink) Old 01-20-2005, 12:03 PM
Hired Hand

Quote:
Originally Posted by 01WhiteCobra

In my experience, most oatmeals (especially the natural kind) usually become crap pretty instantly. *sound of toilet flushing*

Raven 2006 Yamaha R6S

post #12 of 69 (permalink) Old 01-20-2005, 12:20 PM Thread Starter
Check out my decor!

Quote:
Baby got back.
lol... yes I do!

post #13 of 69 (permalink) Old 01-20-2005, 12:31 PM Thread Starter
Check out my decor!

Quote:
It's not hard at all actually, it just takes a little discipline and patience (then again, those are the two things that I've been working on for years). Stick to whole natural foods like oatmeal, veggies, fruits, potatoes, yams, lean meats, fat-free yogurt, fat-free cottage cheese. Baked Lays chips are pretty healthy as compared when you want a little flavor, and most salsas are fat-free (watch the sugar content though). Most restaraunts have a chicken breast and veggie dinner, just make sure that the veggies are stemed, or if they are sauteed that no butter is used. I also like getting a dinner salad with chicken on top. See if they have any light or fat-free dressings, and get it on the side so that you can dip and control the amount of dressing that you eat. It's the little choices like this that can make or break a diet, especially when you are already needing to eat so little. I single slice of pizza is over half your daily allowance for calories, and has more fat than you need to eat in a week. Same with a burger, add the fries and that's all you get for the day,and no more fat for the next two weeks.
That all sounds good. I really want to make myself eat better. I know it will make me feel better all around and not be so tired. Yes, I will cut back a lot of the drinking. That's what I have been doing a lot lately, so that will be a big NO. I have no problem eating veggies and fruits. I love them. I also love the fat-free yogurt so that shouldn't be a problem. It's when others I hang out with want to go to Burger King or McDonald is what's going to be hard. After you telling me about the pizza and burgers, it makes me not want to eat them again. I know they are very bad to eat, so no more of that either.

What kind of protein shakes can I take that taste good. I know there are some that taste like crap. What about vitamins?

post #14 of 69 (permalink) Old 01-20-2005, 01:00 PM
Hired Hand

Quote:
That all sounds good. I really want to make myself eat better. I know it will make me feel better all around and not be so tired. Yes, I will cut back a lot of the drinking. That's what I have been doing a lot lately, so that will be a big NO. I have no problem eating veggies and fruits. I love them. I also love the fat-free yogurt so that shouldn't be a problem. It's when others I hang out with want to go to Burger King or McDonald is what's going to be hard. After you telling me about the pizza and burgers, it makes me not want to eat them again. I know they are very bad to eat, so no more of that either.

What kind of protein shakes can I take that taste good. I know there are some that taste like crap. What about vitamins?
Don't expect to stick to a perfect diet immediately, I've been doing it for years and can still only go for a few weeks before breaking down and having a drink or burger. Take it a step at a time and start making a conscious effort to make healthy choices everytime you eat. You also need to realize that it's okay to eat "real food" on occasion, but if you go overboard you can easily wipe out several weeks of strrict dieting in a single meal. Until you've maintained your target weight for a good month or two, your body is going to soak up every extra calorie like a sponge, because your body will be in starvation mode. Be prepared to burn it off, or don't eat it. That's exaclty how I gained 25lbs in the last two months. Granted, most of it was the lean mass that I had been starving while dieting, but my fat cells were hungry to fill back up too.

I've got a mint chocolate shake right now made by Pro 40 that isn't bad, but until you get accustomed to the way that kind of stuff tastes, I'd imagine they'll all be a bit chalky and bland to you. Just try 'em until you find one that you can stomach. It's also a good idea to take a multi-vitamin to make sure you don't starve your body of that stuff too. And drink lots of water.

Raven 2006 Yamaha R6S

post #15 of 69 (permalink) Old 01-20-2005, 01:08 PM Thread Starter
Check out my decor!

Quote:
Don't expect to stick to a perfect diet immediately, I've been doing it for years and can still only go for a few weeks before breaking down and having a drink or burger. Take it a step at a time and start making a conscious effort to make healthy choices everytime you eat. You also need to realize that it's okay to eat "real food" on occasion, but if you go overboard you can easily wipe out several weeks of strrict dieting in a single meal. Until you've maintained your target weight for a good month or two, your body is going to soak up every extra calorie like a sponge, because your body will be in starvation mode. Be prepared to burn it off, or don't eat it. That's exaclty how I gained 25lbs in the last two months. Granted, most of it was the lean mass that I had been starving while dieting, but my fat cells were hungry to fill back up too.

I've got a mint chocolate shake right now made by Pro 40 that isn't bad, but until you get accustomed to the way that kind of stuff tastes, I'd imagine they'll all be a bit chalky and bland to you. Just try 'em until you find one that you can stomach. It's also a good idea to take a multi-vitamin to make sure you don't starve your body of that stuff too. And drink lots of water.
This all sounds good.

I already drink a lot of water, so that's one good thing.

Before you know it, I will be looking even better in that bikini than I did last summer!

post #16 of 69 (permalink) Old 01-20-2005, 01:15 PM
lower case g

Quote:
Before you know it, I will be looking even better in that bikini than I did last summer!
post #17 of 69 (permalink) Old 01-20-2005, 01:24 PM Thread Starter
Check out my decor!

Quote:
Originally Posted by svtfam01

post #18 of 69 (permalink) Old 01-20-2005, 01:28 PM
Hired Hand

Quote:

Just don't get in too big of a hurry, that's a sure-fire way to get frustrated. Healthy weight-loss takes time, and there's still a few months o cool weather left. You bet your ass I'll have my abs by then, too bad my cove hat got crushed.

Raven 2006 Yamaha R6S

post #19 of 69 (permalink) Old 01-20-2005, 01:35 PM
No Cerveza... No Trabajo

Give yourself a day every now and then that you "be bad". It isn't going to hurt. For me, I do it every Sunday. I still eat well, but sometimes it includes a 16oz Ribeye a loaded baked potato and a couple of beers. Or a big ass plate of Sour Cream Chicken Enchiladas and some Margaritas from Blue Goose.

Sort of a reward for eating well the 6 previous days.
post #20 of 69 (permalink) Old 01-20-2005, 01:37 PM Thread Starter
Check out my decor!

Quote:
Just don't get in too big of a hurry, that's a sure-fire way to get frustrated. Healthy weight-loss takes time, and there's still a few months o cool weather left. You bet your ass I'll have my abs by then, too bad my cove hat got crushed.
Oh, I'm not in a hurry. I just need to work on my tone more and I should be okay. I also just want a better eating diet.

Who crushed your cove hat? I know it wasn't me.

We are going to be at the cove a lot this summer.

post #21 of 69 (permalink) Old 01-20-2005, 01:39 PM Thread Starter
Check out my decor!

Quote:
Give yourself a day every now and then that you "be bad". It isn't going to hurt. For me, I do it every Sunday. I still eat well, but sometimes it includes a 16oz Ribeye a loaded baked potato and a couple of beers. Or a big ass plate of Sour Cream Chicken Enchiladas and some Margaritas from Blue Goose.

Sort of a reward for eating well the 6 previous days.
Yeah, I know I will have to let go one day, but I'm going to try my hardest not to let go that often. I want to look better and feel better. Yuuummm... a baked potato sounds really good right now.

post #22 of 69 (permalink) Old 01-20-2005, 01:48 PM
No Cerveza... No Trabajo

Quote:
Yeah, I know I will have to let go one day, but I'm going to try my hardest not to let go that often. I want to look better and feel better. Yuuummm... a baked potato sounds really good right now.
Let's say you are working out and your net calorie difference per day is -1000. That is two pounds a week, or roughly 8.6 lbs per month.

Now, lets say you eat 3000 calories a day on Sunday, whereas the other 6 days you only eat 1500 calories a day. You will lose around 6.75 lbs per month.

So, you are giving up 2 lbs a month, you still have a day during the week you can what you want.

Go for a 3 mile stroll on Sunday and you are back up to 7.37lbs per month and you can still eat a loaded baked potato every Sunday!

In this respect I'm lucky. If I eat less than 3000 cals a day, I'll lose weight. But, I also have a 90 minute - 120 minute cardio session on Sunday (either biking or running).
post #23 of 69 (permalink) Old 01-20-2005, 02:19 PM
Hired Hand

Quote:
Oh, I'm not in a hurry. I just need to work on my tone more and I should be okay. I also just want a better eating diet.

Who crushed your cove hat? I know it wasn't me.

We are going to be at the cove a lot this summer.

You can "tone" all you wan, but without getting rid of the fat on top your physique won't change much. Watch your diet. Perfect example is the fact that I've done abs for the 8+ years I've been workng out and have a 10-pack under there, but you can only see a hint of it because of the layer of fat on top. I promise you that my stomach muscles are plenty toned.

I accidentally crushed the hat. *sigh* I guess I'll have to pick up another one when we go back down to Galveston in June. We'll be in the cove a little, but priority is board time as usual. Gotta lighten up some to increase that air-time.

Raven 2006 Yamaha R6S

post #24 of 69 (permalink) Old 01-20-2005, 02:22 PM
Banned

Come over and I'll cough all over you. Hell, I'll even spit in a cup and let you drink it. I lost 7 lbs in the past two days.
post #25 of 69 (permalink) Old 01-20-2005, 02:23 PM Thread Starter
Check out my decor!

Quote:
You can "tone" all you wan, but without getting rid of the fat on top your physique won't change much. Watch your diet. Perfect example is the fact that I've done abs for the 8+ years I've been workng out and have a 10-pack under there, but you can only see a hint of it because of the layer of fat on top. I promise you that my stomach muscles are plenty toned.

I accidentally crushed the hat. *sigh* I guess I'll have to pick up another one when we go back down to Galveston in June. We'll be in the cove a little, but priority is board time as usual. Gotta lighten up some to increase that air-time.
That's very true. My abs look okay right now, but they can always use some work.

Yeah, I went wakeboarding a few more time before summer ended and I am getting better at it. I can't wait till we go again.

post #26 of 69 (permalink) Old 01-20-2005, 02:25 PM Thread Starter
Check out my decor!

Quote:
Originally Posted by poopnut2
Come over and I'll cough all over you. Hell, I'll even spit in a cup and let you drink it. I lost 7 lbs in the past two days.
How did you lose 7lbs. in 2 days, if you don't mind me asking. What, did you not eat????

I can't stand people who don't eat for a week. Yeah, you lose some weight, but it's very bad for your health. That's just stupid if you ask me! No offense if that's what you did!

post #27 of 69 (permalink) Old 01-20-2005, 02:29 PM
Ted
Opulance. I has it.

Quote:
How did you lose 7lbs. in 2 days, if you don't mind me asking. What, did you not eat????

I can't stand people who don't eat for a week. Yeah, you lose some weight, but it's very bad for your health. That's just stupid if you ask me! No offense if that's what you did!
he's got the flu fool
post #28 of 69 (permalink) Old 01-20-2005, 02:31 PM Thread Starter
Check out my decor!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ted
he's got the flu fool
Oh... I forgot about that. Thanks sweet cheeks!

Sorry, hope you feel better!

post #29 of 69 (permalink) Old 01-20-2005, 02:37 PM
Banned

Quote:

I didn't eat anything but two grilled cheese sammiches and a small bowl of mac and cheese for two days. Plus I sweated my ass off. Almost literally
post #30 of 69 (permalink) Old 01-20-2005, 02:40 PM Thread Starter
Check out my decor!

Quote:
Originally Posted by poopnut2
I didn't eat anything but two grilled cheese sammiches and a small bowl of mac and cheese for two days. Plus I sweated my ass off. Almost literally
Awww... poor baby.

post #31 of 69 (permalink) Old 01-20-2005, 04:32 PM
Rookie

You two get a room. lol

Oh, i've gained 7lbs this week.

87 LX Hatch -- Project 302 [email protected] -- 4 Sale
89 4 eye coupe (Grayhorse)
07 Harley Truck S/C
08 G-37S
LockoutSupplements.com
post #32 of 69 (permalink) Old 01-20-2005, 07:26 PM
Your Real DAD

Location: Prowlin the streets,with my FUNNY friend. In good ol Checkaho,TX AKA GARLAND BITCH
Quote:
Originally Posted by GRAYHORSE
You two get a room. lol

Whats your stack?

Don't BS me.
post #33 of 69 (permalink) Old 01-20-2005, 08:18 PM
No Cerveza... No Trabajo

Quote:
Originally Posted by superlopez
Whats your stack?

Don't BS me.
Stack of Krispy Kremes
Stack of Rib Eyes
Stack of Big Macs
Stack of Tall Boys
post #34 of 69 (permalink) Old 01-21-2005, 06:21 AM
Rookie

Quote:
Whats your stack?

Don't BS me.

1-ad, 4-ad, M1T

Im going all out to get my weight back that i lost.

07 Harley Truck S/C
08 G-37S
LockoutSupplements.com
post #35 of 69 (permalink) Old 01-21-2005, 06:26 AM
Lifer

Quote:
1-ad, 4-ad, M1T

Much of that weight that you gained was from the M1T. It makes you retain water like crazy. You will lose most of it when you stop taking it. You can't gain 7lbs in muscle in one week. How long have you been on and what are you planning for a post-cycle?
post #36 of 69 (permalink) Old 01-21-2005, 09:45 AM
Lifer

Quote:
Not even the new Lower Sugar Instant Oatmeal? It has less carbs, fat, calories and more vitamins than regular oatmeal. And it only has 4g of sugar. Is regular oatmeal still better?
post #37 of 69 (permalink) Old 01-21-2005, 11:20 AM
Your Real DAD

Location: Prowlin the streets,with my FUNNY friend. In good ol Checkaho,TX AKA GARLAND BITCH
Quote:
1-ad, 4-ad, M1T

Sounds like your Bullshittin YOURSELF.

If your takin M1T, why not the real deal?

<-----Not BS myself
post #38 of 69 (permalink) Old 01-21-2005, 12:45 PM
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5111
Much of that weight that you gained was from the M1T. It makes you retain water like crazy. You will lose most of it when you stop taking it. You can't gain 7lbs in muscle in one week. How long have you been on and what are you planning for a post-cycle?
I took it before and gained 15lbs in the 3 week cycle. I took milk thistle, V-12, and Muscle Milk off cycle and never lost the weight or strength for 6 months until recently when i got a stomach virus followed by the flu.
I wasnt planning on ever taking it again, however the weight loss and time out of the gym when i was sick depressed me a little.
Currently i weigh 175 and put up 325 on the bench so im almost were i was weight wise a month ago and just as strong.

07 Harley Truck S/C
08 G-37S
LockoutSupplements.com
post #39 of 69 (permalink) Old 01-21-2005, 12:46 PM
No Cerveza... No Trabajo

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTChick01
Not even the new Lower Sugar Instant Oatmeal? It has less carbs, fat, calories and more vitamins than regular oatmeal. And it only has 4g of sugar. Is regular oatmeal still better?
It is the processing that occurs when they make it. Just like, "Enriched" white bread still isn't as good nutrionally as something like whole grain.

But, then again, I'm old school. Some rolled oats, little cinnamon, little protein powder, sometimes when I'm treating myself a little maple syrup.
post #40 of 69 (permalink) Old 01-21-2005, 12:47 PM
Rookie

Quote:
Sounds like your Bullshittin YOURSELF.

If your takin M1T, why not the real deal?

<-----Not BS myself

Cause the real deal is illegal and i have great results from something that is legal.

<--------- not doing anything illegal

07 Harley Truck S/C
08 G-37S
LockoutSupplements.com
post #41 of 69 (permalink) Old 01-21-2005, 02:11 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Cause the real deal is illegal and i have great results from something that is legal.

<--------- not doing anything illegal
As of January 20 steroid precursors are illegal for sale and manufacture. I'm not sure what the law says in regards to already owning it. I have 16 bottles of M1T that I bought cheap before the ban.
post #42 of 69 (permalink) Old 01-21-2005, 05:49 PM
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5111
As of January 20 steroid precursors are illegal for sale and manufacture. I'm not sure what the law says in regards to already owning it. I have 16 bottles of M1T that I bought cheap before the ban.

thats another reason i bought it one last time...

07 Harley Truck S/C
08 G-37S
LockoutSupplements.com
post #43 of 69 (permalink) Old 01-25-2005, 09:53 AM Thread Starter
Check out my decor!

Quote:
You two get a room. lol

you're jealous!

post #44 of 69 (permalink) Old 01-25-2005, 09:57 PM
Time Served

eating out... chicken(cooked with out butter) steamed veggies(with out butter). if you arent sure, eat HALF of what they give you.

-2010 TTCamaro SS
-2006 Vortech C6 Z06
-1993 RX7, LS1 powered (sold)
-1994 1000+hp Turbo Camaro (sold)
www.momentumautosports.com
post #45 of 69 (permalink) Old 01-26-2005, 06:07 PM
Rookie

Quote:
you're jealous!

Jealous of what?? I'm not the one needing a diet!

07 Harley Truck S/C
08 G-37S
LockoutSupplements.com
post #46 of 69 (permalink) Old 01-26-2005, 07:11 PM
Getting Out Of The Game

greg i know that can't be you. damn what the hell have you been doing your almost as big as me
post #47 of 69 (permalink) Old 01-26-2005, 07:49 PM
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by A BLACK MAN'S COUPE
greg i know that can't be you. damn what the hell have you been doing your almost as big as me
thats me from a pic takin a few hrs ago. Still been hittin the weights hard up at Texas. Im gettin up there now, strengh wise...

07 Harley Truck S/C
08 G-37S
LockoutSupplements.com
post #48 of 69 (permalink) Old 01-26-2005, 07:54 PM
Getting Out Of The Game

Quote:
thats me from a pic takin a few hrs ago. Still been hittin the weights hard up at Texas. Im gettin up there now, strengh wise...
damn, i know your going to be a true playa take it easy on them greg
post #49 of 69 (permalink) Old 01-26-2005, 07:56 PM
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by A BLACK MAN'S COUPE
damn, i know your going to be a true playa take it easy on them greg

naaah, i have a girlfriend now. Best girl i've ever met....

07 Harley Truck S/C
08 G-37S
LockoutSupplements.com
post #50 of 69 (permalink) Old 01-26-2005, 07:59 PM
Getting Out Of The Game

Quote:
naaah, i have a girlfriend now. Best girl i've ever met....
my bad, it's all good you look like little arnold keep up the good work
Sponsored Links
Advertisement