No2 - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 40 (permalink) Old 01-17-2005, 11:46 PM Thread Starter
The Mexican

No2

anyone ever use this stuff?, im going to start working out again this summer and a friend told me this stuff works. i just wanted to know if anyone uses this stuff because he said its $80 a bottle and i dont wanna go buy a bottle for it not to really make a difference
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 40 (permalink) Old 01-18-2005, 09:10 AM

ive used nO explode and liked it
post #3 of 40 (permalink) Old 01-18-2005, 11:23 AM
slammed04

what does it do?

post #4 of 40 (permalink) Old 01-18-2005, 01:23 PM
Time Served

yeah the stuff works good but i dont like the creatine in it so i switched to l-arginine does the same thing and a whole lot cheaper. that is all thats in the stuff. smoothie king has some good stuff and i paid like 35 bucks for 3500 mg of it. call if you got any more questions. Dave 214-952-7381
post #5 of 40 (permalink) Old 01-18-2005, 02:16 PM
drvng fstr thn u w/1 hand

Personally I've liked using No2, But instead of taking 5 twice daily *200lbs* I take 6. No2 Has a hand book out that is sold at GNC and I believe it is only 1 dollar. If you were looking into the product then I'd say thats your safest bet on whether or not your going to want to get into it. Its good for more than just lifting, it has helps with many other things as well.

I could explain more but I'm tired as hell.

My .02, I think its worth it

militarysignatures.com

*SOLD*'04 Mystic Chrome Cobra
*SOLD*'03 DSG Lightning #55 of 4270

'94 Cobra
408 with a Vortech YSI strapped to it and all the goodies.
post #6 of 40 (permalink) Old 01-18-2005, 02:21 PM

its gonna take more than bottle to really notice a diffrence but its good shit!
i used it for a while Endurance esp. w/ cardio went way up
and the pump was a great thing.
if i had the money id still be on it
post #7 of 40 (permalink) Old 01-18-2005, 06:11 PM
slammed04

what does it do? all yall are making it sound so good but ive never headr of it, i want some
post #8 of 40 (permalink) Old 01-18-2005, 07:26 PM
Lifer

NO2 is a made from the precursors of Nitric oxide an amino acid derivative of Arginine. The basics of the stuff is that when your body digests the Arginine, Nitric oxide is produced which has the nifty side effect of vasodilation (dilating your blood vessels). Nitric oxide is broken down by your body fairly quickly, less than 12 hours I think. The only thing is that the stuff is not FDA approved and although I have not heard of anyone with side effects Nitric oxide has not been extensively studied in long term exposures.

On the other hand of all that rubish... I started taking Pinnacle's NoX2 3 tabs 2x daily (bottle of 180, 30 day supply goes for ~$35 online). I will gladly give any information on my diet and progress over the next few weeks, and if I find the stuff to be of benefit. I'm going to wait until my 30 days are up to see if I really gain any results before I order another bottle. If the stuff does work for me then I will probably keep using the stuff regularly.
post #9 of 40 (permalink) Old 01-18-2005, 07:33 PM
Time Served

nitroxy3 is the stuff i used but now i switched to AAKG 3500 its just 3500mg of arginine. I have been pleased with the results. you get a really good pump and it feels as though your muscles are getting really hard. or maybe thats just me. now research has shown than l arginine increases your HGH levels signifantly and gives you one hell of a sex drive. the sex drive i can deff tell dont know about the HGH levels. But I have had pretty decent gains.
post #10 of 40 (permalink) Old 01-18-2005, 07:44 PM
slammed04

Quote:
Originally Posted by stangcrazy
NO2 is a made from the precursors of Nitric oxide an amino acid derivative of Arginine. The basics of the stuff is that when your body digests the Arginine, Nitric oxide is produced which has the nifty side effect of vasodilation (dilating your blood vessels). Nitric oxide is broken down by your body fairly quickly, less than 12 hours I think. The only thing is that the stuff is not FDA approved and although I have not heard of anyone with side effects Nitric oxide has not been extensively studied in long term exposures.

On the other hand of all that rubish... I started taking Pinnacle's NoX2 3 tabs 2x daily (bottle of 180, 30 day supply goes for ~$35 online). I will gladly give any information on my diet and progress over the next few weeks, and if I find the stuff to be of benefit. I'm going to wait until my 30 days are up to see if I really gain any results before I order another bottle. If the stuff does work for me then I will probably keep using the stuff regularly.

damn...........well..thanks
post #11 of 40 (permalink) Old 01-19-2005, 02:55 PM
Lifer

Well guys it's day 3 and I have to say I think this stuff is working. This was the first time in 3-4 months of me working out lower body HARD. Well I did more weight on leg press than I was imagining I would do and then moved to quads, hamstrings, then calves, did some abs and then went back to do another few sets on quads and hams again... And I felt like I could keep going

I've never worked that hard starting back on legs before and then I felt the urge to stationary bike and then bike the 4 miles home. I have to say that I'm exhausted right now, but DAMN . We'll see how the next week or two goes before I give stuff real credit, but so far I'm liking my results.
post #12 of 40 (permalink) Old 01-19-2005, 05:22 PM

Quote:
Well guys it's day 3 and I have to say I think this stuff is working. This was the first time in 3-4 months of me working out lower body HARD. Well I did more weight on leg press than I was imagining I would do and then moved to quads, hamstrings, then calves, did some abs and then went back to do another few sets on quads and hams again... And I felt like I could keep going

I've never worked that hard starting back on legs before and then I felt the urge to stationary bike and then bike the 4 miles home. I have to say that I'm exhausted right now, but DAMN . We'll see how the next week or two goes before I give stuff real credit, but so far I'm liking my results.

Can you provide a site with this product for sale? I would be interested in checking it out.

Are you going for bulk or defanition?
Cardio/mass

militarysignatures.com

'94 Cobra
post #13 of 40 (permalink) Old 01-19-2005, 05:28 PM
Time Served

Quote:
Originally Posted by 88Whitepony
Can you provide a site with this product for sale? I would be interested in checking it out.

Are you going for bulk or defanition?
Cardio/mass
go to smoothie king they have a couple diffrent kinds
post #14 of 40 (permalink) Old 01-19-2005, 05:30 PM
Lifer

88Whitepony, to be honest it would be easier for you to go to google.com and just type in "NoX2" exactly like that. I bought my bottle off A1supplements.com, which is around $30 and then $5 for S&H for the 180 tab bottle.

I'm really going for bulk right now because I haven't lifted at all for about 1- 1 1/2 months and just started back up Monday. Later in the school semester, probably around March I will start up on cardio.
post #15 of 40 (permalink) Old 01-19-2005, 05:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by firemandgs
go to smoothie king they have a couple diffrent kinds

I dont know what that is. I'm located out in NC....

militarysignatures.com

'94 Cobra
post #16 of 40 (permalink) Old 01-19-2005, 05:55 PM
Time Served

Quote:
I dont know what that is. I'm located out in NC....
ahhh sorry didnt notice. i will do some reasearch for you
post #17 of 40 (permalink) Old 01-19-2005, 05:55 PM

Quote:
88Whitepony, to be honest it would be easier for you to go to google.com and just type in "NoX2" exactly like that. I bought my bottle off A1supplements.com, which is around $30 and then $5 for S&H for the 180 tab bottle.

I'm really going for bulk right now because I haven't lifted at all for about 1- 1 1/2 months and just started back up Monday. Later in the school semester, probably around March I will start up on cardio.

What is your build?

I'm currently taking No2 but am soon going to finish off the bottle.
I'm looking for something else. Not cause the price but because since No2 came out there have been other products that have came out saying they are better. I'm willing to try them out. If you say its pretty good stuff then I might give it a try

militarysignatures.com

'94 Cobra
post #18 of 40 (permalink) Old 01-19-2005, 06:08 PM
Time Served

Quote:
What is your build?

I'm currently taking No2 but am soon going to finish off the bottle.
I'm looking for something else. Not cause the price but because since No2 came out there have been other products that have came out saying they are better. I'm willing to try them out. If you say its pretty good stuff then I might give it a try
here is the stuff i am taking http://www.nowcatalog.com/aa35coofland.html i have tryed some otherones and found this to be the best.
post #19 of 40 (permalink) Old 01-19-2005, 06:19 PM
Lifer

Quote:

Although no one can be sure, odds are that what you felt today was mostly the placebo effect. It will take more time than 3 days to really know if it is the NO2 that is working or not.
post #20 of 40 (permalink) Old 01-19-2005, 06:35 PM
Lifer

88white, I'm 6'1" ~180lbs. (maybe a little heavier now). Very broad chest and shoulders, legs built to move things. Didn't know if that was the kind of info you wanted.

5111, could easily be the placebo effect, but this stuff is also an amino acid derivative and quickly metabolized in your body, we'll see how the next week goes before I really give this stuff praise.

Firemandgs, you are insane for shopping at smoothie king, they price gouge like no other (something like $55 for their NO Xplode, that's ridiculous) and unless you need your stuff right then and there (or just have money to blow) I would recommend buying online, just have to wait for shipping.
post #21 of 40 (permalink) Old 01-19-2005, 06:40 PM
Time Served

Quote:
88white, I'm 6'1" ~180lbs. (maybe a little heavier now). Very broad chest and shoulders, legs built to move things. Didn't know if that was the kind of info you wanted.

5111, could easily be the placebo effect, but this stuff is also an amino acid derivative and quickly metabolized in your body, we'll see how the next week goes before I really give this stuff praise.

Firemandgs, you are insane for shopping at smoothie king, they price gouge like no other (something like $55 for their NO Xplode, that's ridiculous) and unless you need your stuff right then and there (or just have money to blow) I would recommend buying online, just have to wait for shipping.
ok i will check it out i only got that one kind there just couse it was on sale i usually go to distount nution in denton
post #22 of 40 (permalink) Old 01-19-2005, 09:18 PM Thread Starter
The Mexican

thanks for all the replies
post #23 of 40 (permalink) Old 01-22-2005, 02:37 PM
Rookie

I'm going to give this stuff a try when i get off my current stack.

87 LX Hatch -- Project 302 [email protected] -- 4 Sale
89 4 eye coupe (Grayhorse)
07 Harley Truck S/C
08 G-37S
LockoutSupplements.com
post #24 of 40 (permalink) Old 01-24-2005, 12:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRAYHORSE
I'm going to give this stuff a try when i get off my current stack.

What are you currently taking?

Stangcrazy... Kinda describes my build except I'm a little heavier. *198*

I'm doing very well towards reaching my goal...

militarysignatures.com

'94 Cobra
post #25 of 40 (permalink) Old 01-24-2005, 02:10 PM
Rookie

Quote:
What are you currently taking?

Stangcrazy... Kinda describes my build except I'm a little heavier. *198*

I'm doing very well towards reaching my goal...

1-ad, 4-ad, M1T and muscle milk

Im 6' around 180lbs

07 Harley Truck S/C
08 G-37S
LockoutSupplements.com
post #26 of 40 (permalink) Old 01-24-2005, 02:52 PM

Quote:

Im 6' around 180lbs

Is that the old version or the newer version of 1-ad?

I believe they were like T-bomb and changed their ingredients...which I think now suck

militarysignatures.com

'94 Cobra
post #27 of 40 (permalink) Old 01-24-2005, 05:16 PM
Rookie

Quote:
Is that the old version or the newer version of 1-ad?

I believe they were like T-bomb and changed their ingredients...which I think now suck

Its different than 1-ad. Your suppost to take them together. I dont remember what its all about. I read about it a long time ago.

07 Harley Truck S/C
08 G-37S
LockoutSupplements.com
post #28 of 40 (permalink) Old 01-24-2005, 09:25 PM

Quote:
Its different than 1-ad. Your suppost to take them together. I dont remember what its all about. I read about it a long time ago.

Is it Like No2? Or more like off/on Cycle?

Hemodialator or Testosterone booster..??

*sp*

militarysignatures.com

'94 Cobra
post #29 of 40 (permalink) Old 01-25-2005, 07:38 AM

Quote:

Im 6' around 180lbs

I just recieved an Email .... Thought I'd share if anyone didn't already know.

"On 22 Oct 04, the President signed Senate Bill 2195, otherwise known as the "Andro Ban." The law, which takes effect 20 Jan 05 following a 90-day grace period, adds 18 substances to the list of banned anabolic steroids in Sec. 102 of the Controlled Substances Act (21 USC 802). The most significant of these is androstenedione, a steroid precursor known as "andro" in the bodybuilding community. Under the new law, andro and andro supplements (to include commonly-used 1AD and 4AD), which are currently available in virtually all health and fitness stores, will be classified as Schedule III controlled substances, similar to other anabolic steroids. Wrongful use or possession of a Schedule III controlled substance carries a maximum penalty of five years imprisonment and dishonorable discharge under Article 112a of the Uniform Code of Military Justice. As of 20 Jan 05, these substances may no longer be legally purchased. It will also be illegal to use them, even if they were bought before 20 Jan 05. This is not Department of Defense policy, but rather it is a federal law which applies to everyone. Bottom line-if you have any of these substances on your shelves, stop using them and get rid of them."

militarysignatures.com

'94 Cobra
post #30 of 40 (permalink) Old 01-25-2005, 07:41 AM

List of Banned Prohormones
Listed below is a list of all the Andro Supplements that are scheduled to be banned per Senate Bill S.2195 which has been signed into law by President Bush.
∑ androstanediol
∑ androstanedione
∑ androstenediol
∑ androstenedione
∑ bolasterone
∑ calusterone
∑ 1-dihydrotestosterone (1-Test)
∑ furazabol
∑ 13b-ethyl-17a-hydroxygon-4-en-3-one
∑ 4-hydroxytestosterone
∑ 4-hydroxy-19-nortestosterone
∑ mestanolone
∑ 17a-methyl-3b,17b-dihydroxy-5a-androstane
∑ 17a-methyl-3a,17b-dihydroxy-5a-androstane
∑ 17a-methyl-3b,17b-dihydroxyandrost-4-ene
∑ 17a-methyl-4-hydroxynandrolone
∑ methyldienolone
∑ methyltrienolone
∑ 17a-methyl-1-dihydrotestosterone (Methyl-1-Test)
∑ norandrostenediol
∑ norandrostenedione
∑ norbolethone
∑ norclostebol
∑ normethandrolone
∑ stenbolone
∑ tetrahydrogestrinone
This list effectively kills the sale and possession of all Andro Supplements available today.

militarysignatures.com

'94 Cobra
post #31 of 40 (permalink) Old 01-25-2005, 08:02 AM

Quote:

Im 6' around 180lbs

are you talking about this 1-AD

Or this 1-AD

Seems to me like they are still selling the products

militarysignatures.com

'94 Cobra
post #32 of 40 (permalink) Old 01-26-2005, 07:53 PM
Rookie

Quote:
are you talking about this 1-AD

Or this 1-AD

Seems to me like they are still selling the products

the first one is the one im taking....

07 Harley Truck S/C
08 G-37S
LockoutSupplements.com
post #33 of 40 (permalink) Old 01-26-2005, 09:27 PM

Quote:
the first one is the one im taking....

I've got the same stuff...just haven't used it yet...

militarysignatures.com

'94 Cobra
post #34 of 40 (permalink) Old 01-27-2005, 09:37 PM
Time Served

theoretically every time a muscle is contracted nitric oxide is released. so, by putting n02 into your body, you will create a better pump, more endurance, and more muscle. it has never even been proven. they also do not even know exactly what the no2's role of being there actually is. don't waste your money.

but if you must try it u can by the Oxylene at albertsons for 32 bucks or go to GNC and buy NO2 and pay 80-100. personally good vitamins and a diet will do you more good. its all that Alpha-Keto 3000mg unless u buy more. but prohormones suck do some roids
post #35 of 40 (permalink) Old 01-31-2005, 05:51 PM
Lifer

or just go and buy some Arginine supplements and it'll do some good.

Also GodLS1 I would like to see the article that shows about the theory of muscle contraction and releasing NO if you have it.
post #36 of 40 (permalink) Old 01-31-2005, 06:11 PM
Time Served

Quote:
Originally Posted by GodsLs1
but prohormones suck do some roids
Very true pro hormones are a waste of money. and they might work. juice works alot better.
post #37 of 40 (permalink) Old 01-31-2005, 09:14 PM

Quote:
or just go and buy some Arginine supplements and it'll do some good.

Also GodLS1 I would like to see the article that shows about the theory of muscle contraction and releasing NO if you have it.

Ditto

militarysignatures.com

'94 Cobra
post #38 of 40 (permalink) Old 02-02-2005, 03:30 PM
Time Served

post #39 of 40 (permalink) Old 02-02-2005, 09:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GodsLs1

Sweet...

militarysignatures.com

'94 Cobra
post #40 of 40 (permalink) Old 02-03-2005, 12:16 AM
Lifer

Quote:
Sweet...
Ok, I got lost on all this raeding. Whats product are we actually talkign about? I am ready to buy it. Where can I get it, and what is the name of it? THanks.

2000 Stang Mods: DFWstangs quater window sticker
Sponsored Links
Advertisement