Back problems - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 01-14-2005, 01:38 AM Thread Starter
Get Some!! Get some!!

Back problems

To make a long story short!! I have occasional back pain every now and then, from the middle down, sort of like a tight feeling. and the only way to relieve
the pain is to crack my back!! it feels much better after!! I have never had any back injuries before, should I see a chiropractor, I heard so many different things when it comes to chiropractors, I don't work out but my job is very phisically demanding, I know i should but am just too lazy!! I am honest I won't lie!

Any suggestions!!

Looking for ANY A&P openings in the DFW area!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 01-14-2005, 04:11 AM
Lifer

My uncle is a chriropractor, also there is a massuse(sp?) at the country club where I work, he treats all the golfers and their sons(football players)back problems. And I hav eheard nothing but good things from him. Pm me if you need more info. Hugo.

2000 Stang Mods: DFWstangs quater window sticker
post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 01-18-2005, 11:28 AM
slammed04

threr are some simple things you can do at home to work your back out a little bit to kinda make it stronger......
if you hold about a 15 or 20 pound wieght in your hands and bend at the waist, and go down as far as you can, use your back muscles as best you can to pull you back up.....it works out your lower back so it wont hurt so much if you have to stand for long periods of time

post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 01-18-2005, 06:40 PM
Lifer

I used to have back problems with my back hurting all the time, etc. I have been going to the chiropractor for about 5 months now and haven't had a back problem since I started going to her.
post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 01-19-2005, 09:48 PM

is she single? i would like to marry her.
post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 01-20-2005, 06:02 AM
Lifer

Nope, she is married...
post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 01-20-2005, 11:43 PM

dang,im always getting beat to the finish line.
post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 01-22-2005, 05:04 PM

Chiro and massage (if they're good) will help but since it's only occasional it doesn't sound like you need them. The single best thing to do will be to strengthen it. Learn how to deadlift properly, work your core hard and heavy. Work into it slowly of course! Don't do a billion crunches/leg lifts/newfads, you need to work it hard. Google for Janda situps since I'm too lazy to type more. Watch your posture, make sure you're not slumping and use lumbar setup if the chair/seat doesn't have it. I've had bad back pain for years, deal with it now or you'll wish you had!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement