Such thing as a safe steroid - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 28 (permalink) Old 01-04-2005, 09:27 PM Thread Starter

Such thing as a safe steroid

Just wondering if there is such an animal. Got a buddy of mine thats been working out for a year and he has put on a good 35-40lbs of muscle since he started. Says he takes a type of steroid that isn't legal, but swears that its safe if taken in resonable doses. Explains that steroids get dangerous when people go overboard with them. Starting to workout and wouldn't mind some decent gains in a resonable amount of time. If not steroids what can I take as a supplement.

Thanks

Rob1
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 28 (permalink) Old 01-04-2005, 09:47 PM Thread Starter

Nevermind about the steroid. Searching thru the forums about the stuff and don't like what I'm reading about them. I'm not looking for a quick fix just want to get to a solid 215 in twenty-four months. I now weigh 160, what do you guys think will be a good gameplan as far as supplements or meals.

Thanks

Rob1
post #3 of 28 (permalink) Old 01-04-2005, 11:47 PM
Hired Hand

Steroids can be taken "safely" when the doses and your vitals are monitored by a doctor, but even there are no guarantees that the drugs won't cause problems within your own personal chemistry. If you are looking to bulk naturally eat alot of "clean" non-processed calories, and keep your protien intake up. A weight-gainer shake will help, but at the bare minimum a protien powder is an absolute necessity, unless you plan on toting around a cooler full of chicken breast all of the time..

Raven 2006 Yamaha R6S

"If it has horsepower or tits you're gonna have trouble with it eventually..."

post #4 of 28 (permalink) Old 01-05-2005, 11:56 AM

if you're talking about a 24 month period, there really isn't a specific steroid that you can take for 24 months that won't have some sort of side effect. Be it, hair loss, acne, liver damage, ulcers, etc... There's a wide range of side effect, mostly caused from abuse, but everyone's body is different, and reacts differently to all chemicals put into it.

The number one form of steroid abuse, is not allowing the body proper time to recoop after a cycle. A lot of guys cycle one group of steroids for 8 weeks, then an alternate set for the next 8 weeks, and then back and forth. Probably a best bet is to keep a cycle under 8 weeks, and allow your body 8-12 weeks of recoop time, using different supplements to help the process, then cycling again.

Your best bet is to visit a steroid forum on the net, yes there are some great ones out there.

<-- been researching alot, did a cycle years and years ago, but I dont' feel I got what I could out of it
post #5 of 28 (permalink) Old 01-05-2005, 09:08 PM

legally, you could get some andro but it doesnt guarantee not having any side effects either. your looking to gain alot of weight over that time period. shit id drink the shit out of some good protein weight gainers like n-large or something but your gonna have to gain some fat with it
post #6 of 28 (permalink) Old 01-07-2005, 10:00 AM

my guess is he probably took primabolon.. doesnt aromatize, non-androgenic and usually out of the system within two to three weeks of taking it... everyones body is different but from what i understand this one is good for putting on some muscle without the "water weight" you get from several of the others...
post #7 of 28 (permalink) Old 01-11-2005, 07:26 PM
English Master

my buddies brother-n-law told him that the you can only shoot steroids in your ass. i laughed my ass off when he told me that
post #8 of 28 (permalink) Old 01-11-2005, 08:07 PM Thread Starter

Thanks guys,

went and bought some creatine and muscle gainer 2200. I drank a serving of the weight gainer 2200 and starting to think that maybe 2200 calories in one drink might be to much for me. I think I'm going to put on the fat quicker than I can put on the muscle. Someone mentioned whey protein, what do you guys think about that. I workout four days a week, two hours a day by the way.

Thanks
Rob1
post #9 of 28 (permalink) Old 01-11-2005, 10:37 PM
Hired Hand

Quote:
Originally Posted by qtrmilperf
I drank a serving of the weight gainer 2200 and starting to think that maybe 2200 calories in one drink might be to much for me.
Cut the normal serving in half, but realize that the body can only absorb 20-30 grams of protien at a time, any more that that will just be filtered through the liver and pissed out. If you have a decent metabolism you can certainly put tht weight-gainer to use, drink a shake right after your workout to supply your muscles with the protien and glycogen that they need to replenish themselves.

Quote:
I think I'm going to put on the fat quicker than I can put on the muscle. Someone mentioned whey protein, what do you guys think about that..
If the weight-gainer is still too much for you, you'll want to invest in a protien powder. It is one of the easiest ways to make sure that you are getting enough protien to grow. Real food is preferred, but it's not always easy to have a chicken breat or egg whites handy.

Raven 2006 Yamaha R6S

post #10 of 28 (permalink) Old 01-12-2005, 04:46 PM
English Master

[QUOTE=Got Boost?]Cut but realize that the body can only absorb 20-30 grams of protien at a time, any more that that will just be filtered through the liver and pissed out. If you have a decent metabolism you can themselves.

QUOTE]

and dont over take on the creatine, ever see that commericail gotta go gotta right know
post #11 of 28 (permalink) Old 01-12-2005, 05:52 PM
No Cerveza... No Trabajo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Got Boost?
Cut the normal serving in half, but realize that the body can only absorb 20-30 grams of protien at a time
Bodybuilding urban legend.

But if you can produce a study, Will Brink will pay you for it.
post #12 of 28 (permalink) Old 01-12-2005, 07:17 PM Thread Starter

I have the creatine in the pill form and it states to take six per day. Does that sound like to much and do I take it seven days a week or just when I work out.

Thanks
Rob1
post #13 of 28 (permalink) Old 01-12-2005, 07:23 PM

If I were you I would look into Andro. A legal steroid that'll get you some pretty good results; might wanna read up about them...
post #14 of 28 (permalink) Old 01-12-2005, 08:18 PM
Hired Hand

Quote:
Originally Posted by D_Lilley
If I were you I would look into Andro. A legal steroid that'll get you some pretty good results; might wanna read up about them...
Andro has been banned by the FDA and pulled off the shelf, it's not longer legal.

Raven 2006 Yamaha R6S

post #15 of 28 (permalink) Old 01-12-2005, 09:17 PM
BOOSTED32V Jr.

I don't think BALCO's "Cream" ever had any side-effects that have been reported. Too bad they got busted because I heard it only stays in your system like 8 hours and thats partly how they got around the testing. I hate needles so I don't think I'd ever be able to do steroids unless they were of the oral kind. Plus, having my stuff shrink isn't too keen a thought.

I've been lifting for about 3 years now and I haven't taken any suppliments so far and I've gone from about 150lbs to 165lbs and I'm still getting bigger/stronger. I've thought about taking Cell-Tech but I've never got around to buying any.
post #16 of 28 (permalink) Old 01-13-2005, 12:20 AM

take Methyl-1-TEST... one element less of anavar ive heard
post #17 of 28 (permalink) Old 01-13-2005, 06:58 AM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Mustang 2002
That will also be illegal in the next couple of days.

2001 Mustang Bullitt GT #5111 367.6rwhp/378.4rwtq
2004 Black Lightning #789 STOCK: 363.1rwhp/444.8rwtq
post #18 of 28 (permalink) Old 01-13-2005, 09:36 AM
Hired Hand

Quote:

All prohormones become illegal on the 20th of this month.

Raven 2006 Yamaha R6S

post #19 of 28 (permalink) Old 01-13-2005, 10:05 AM
Lifer

Eh, 24 month period if you keep up your workout and don't break from it at all, eat clean, you could gain that much weight I think, unless your body just doesn't like you . Weight gainer is good, whey protein is what I use, creatine didn't help me much, and next tuesday I'm starting up with a bottle of NoX2, it creates larger quantities of Nitric Oxide due to a large does of an Amino acid derivative Arginine Alphaketoglutarate. I've read many things about Nitric oxide and what it does to your body and this last semester at school (nice being a biochemistry student) in my biochemistry class I learned exactly how it reacts in the body an what effects it can have in regular doses and extreme doses...so I'm going to try it out.
post #20 of 28 (permalink) Old 01-13-2005, 12:54 PM
Where's he at?

I have a whole bottle of M one T that I will sell to someone for $30. I took two capsules and it came with 90. I just did not like the way they made me feel. I paid near $60. This is some really strong stuff.
post #21 of 28 (permalink) Old 01-13-2005, 09:17 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by stangcrazy
Eh, 24 month period if you keep up your workout and don't break from it at all, eat clean, you could gain that much weight I think, unless your body just doesn't like you . Weight gainer is good, whey protein is what I use, creatine didn't help me much, and next tuesday I'm starting up with a bottle of NoX2, it creates larger quantities of Nitric Oxide due to a large does of an Amino acid derivative Arginine Alphaketoglutarate. I've read many things about Nitric oxide and what it does to your body and this last semester at school (nice being a biochemistry student) in my biochemistry class I learned exactly how it reacts in the body an what effects it can have in regular doses and extreme doses...so I'm going to try it out.
Its funny that you say eat clean. I'm writing this reply drinking my weight gainer 2200 and eating pizza. What do you guys think eating clean would be, anything to stay away from. A lot of people say eat six meals a day. I would like to know what kind of job they hold were they have that much time to sit and eat.

Thanks
Rob1
post #22 of 28 (permalink) Old 01-13-2005, 11:13 PM

they are selling the methyl-1-test at 1fast400.com for 9.99 a bottle... 60 capsules i think ... just to let yall know!!!
post #23 of 28 (permalink) Old 01-14-2005, 06:22 AM
Lifer

Quote:
they are selling the methyl-1-test at 1fast400.com for 9.99 a bottle... 60 capsules i think ... just to let yall know!!!
But you have to order it by the 19th. After that they are illegal.

Also, those are the 5mg pills. The ones that SSkiller88 has are 10mg.
post #24 of 28 (permalink) Old 01-14-2005, 09:32 AM
Where's he at?

Yea, mine are the 10mg. If someone does not know they are made by Gaspari Nutrition. Here is a little bit of what it says on the bottle.

Studies show that M-one-T is up to 16 times ad anabolic as Methyl-Testosterone. The methyl attachment to One-T makes M-one-T more bioavailable than any prosteroid or prohormone on the market today. Other prohormones get destroyed by the liver and stomach where little of the actual molecule reaches the blood and for a short duration. M-one-T wit h its methyl attachment allows the sterodial molecule to enter the blood plasma without being destroyed by the liver.

And like I said in my other post $30
post #25 of 28 (permalink) Old 01-14-2005, 09:34 AM
Hired Hand

Quote:
Originally Posted by qtrmilperf
Its funny that you say eat clean. I'm writing this reply drinking my weight gainer 2200 and eating pizza. What do you guys think eating clean would be, anything to stay away from. A lot of people say eat six meals a day. I would like to know what kind of job they hold were they have that much time to sit and eat.

Thanks
Rob1

"Eating clean" refers to getting all of your calories from natural whole food sources like lean meats, vegetable, oatmeal, yams, egg-whites, etc. Pizza, burgers, fries, and the like are the antithesis of eating clean.

Raven 2006 Yamaha R6S

post #26 of 28 (permalink) Old 01-14-2005, 08:23 PM
Time Served

the biggest problem with taking methyl-test is that if you drink.. its fucking HARD on your liver. I thought about it, but i like to drink on the weekends.

-2010 TTCamaro SS
-2006 Vortech C6 Z06
-1993 RX7, LS1 powered (sold)
-1994 1000+hp Turbo Camaro (sold)
www.momentumautosports.com
post #27 of 28 (permalink) Old 01-17-2005, 10:21 AM
Lifer

Take HGH. Best stuff on the market with no side effects. I have gained 30 pounds in 4 months and my bench went from 160 to 245. This place will hook you up. Not cheep!

http://www.moderntherapy.com
post #28 of 28 (permalink) Old 01-17-2005, 04:50 PM
Time Served

I think that weight gain is possible...but its gonna take a lot of eating and prob a lot of junk(fat) I was about 130-135 when I graduated high school...about 3 years later from overeating and my metabolism slowing down a little, I weighed 175...the good part is when I started working out again I had a lot more bulk and wasnt all scrawny but then I had to lose the flab
Sponsored Links
Advertisement