Anyone here get a massage regulary? - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 19 (permalink) Old 12-16-2004, 08:41 AM Thread Starter
Worship me

Anyone here get a massage regulary?

Just curious. I've never had one but yesterday I went to get one at the Four Seasons here in Las Colinas. I had originally told them I wanted a chick but showed up and talked to one of the guys and he asked how much I worked out and convinced me that I needed a guy to do it because a girl didn't have the strength. Being a fucking homophobe I was a bit hesitant! LOL

It was a 45 minute ordeal and he stretched most of my upper body and massaged my pecs and back. And when I say "massaged" I don't mean the shit you see in the movies. I mean he had his elbows and or fists trying to rip my muscles apart. A few times I thought I was going to have to tell him to stop. I had just done deadlifts the day before and my back was sore as hell. When he started that shit on my back I thought I was going to die.

After it was all said and done it was a good experience, a lot different than what I expected. I expected "relaxation" and basically got a workout. I slept like a baby last night and today my back is very loose and relaxed.

If any of you guys that lift hard have never had it done, I'd recommend it.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 19 (permalink) Old 12-16-2004, 08:44 AM
I love Meat.

I love getting massages......it helps especially if you are really stressed out. And when they put the heating tent and rocks on you!

2004 Cobra
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Raven
This is exactly why if I ever have a daughter, I'm going to teach her to swallow early on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marisa
Undietaker is my hero.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
post #3 of 19 (permalink) Old 12-16-2004, 09:13 AM

I get regular massages. Of course, it helps that I'm in massage school right now! We swap almost every weekend we have class.

Quote:
I had originally told them I wanted a chick but showed up and talked to one of the guys and he asked how much I worked out and convinced me that I needed a guy to do it because a girl didn't have the strength.
Not necessarily true. If you need/want deep massage it's more about technique then brute strength.

Quote:
I expected "relaxation" and basically got a workout
I've been getting massages off and on for 5 years and the standard swedish massage is just not worth it IMO. Makes ya feel good for the duration of the massage but it doesn't work deep enough to do me any long term good.

Most people want the chicks but after you've had a few you'll probably not care anymore as long as it feels good.

post #4 of 19 (permalink) Old 12-18-2004, 04:55 PM
Insane In The Membrane

I and try and get a message once a month. It is all about technique, the girl that works me out is 5'3" 125 lbs. Some times I have to tell her she's hurting me and to ease up. The best part is she brings her shit to the crib, table, oils etc... and the price is not bad.

On a mission for commission
post #5 of 19 (permalink) Old 12-21-2004, 03:19 PM
No Cerveza... No Trabajo

Al's testing the waters in the rainbow world!

My 401K is now a 400K (was 301K)
post #6 of 19 (permalink) Old 12-21-2004, 04:32 PM Thread Starter
Worship me

Quote:
Originally Posted by 01WhiteCobra
Al's testing the waters in the rainbow world!
Isn't Matlock on or something?
post #7 of 19 (permalink) Old 12-21-2004, 05:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 96cobraonRoids
I and try and get a message once a month. It is all about technique, the girl that works me out is 5'3" 125 lbs. Some times I have to tell her she's hurting me and to ease up. The best part is she brings her shit to the crib, table, oils etc... and the price is not bad.
I use a masseuse just like you described--little but strong as hell. Would her name happen to be Emi? Emi has nice big hoots as a bonus.

I get regular massages and I prefer chicks because I am a homophobe, but I have to admit, generally a guy is stronger and does better with the deep-tissue massage.
post #8 of 19 (permalink) Old 12-26-2004, 02:46 AM

Quote:
Just curious. I've never had one but yesterday I went to get one at the Four Seasons here in Las Colinas. I had originally told them I wanted a chick but showed up and talked to one of the guys and he asked how much I worked out and convinced me that I needed a guy to do it because a girl didn't have the strength. Being a fucking homophobe I was a bit hesitant! LOL

It was a 45 minute ordeal and he stretched most of my upper body and massaged my pecs and back. And when I say "massaged" I don't mean the shit you see in the movies. I mean he had his elbows and or fists trying to rip my muscles apart. A few times I thought I was going to have to tell him to stop. I had just done deadlifts the day before and my back was sore as hell. When he started that shit on my back I thought I was going to die.

After it was all said and done it was a good experience, a lot different than what I expected. I expected "relaxation" and basically got a workout. I slept like a baby last night and today my back is very loose and relaxed.

If any of you guys that lift hard have never had it done, I
THANKS AL P....I AM GOING TO SCHOOL RIGHT NOW TO BECOME A MASSAGE THERAPIST. IM A SINGLE STRAIGHT MALE, BUT IT IS A GOOD PAYING JOB. AND WILL HELP ME SUPPORT MYSELF WHEN I GO TO A 4 YEAR UNIVERSITY. IT'S A JOB, AND ALL I AM LOOKING TO DO IS HELP PEOPLE FEEL BETTER.
post #9 of 19 (permalink) Old 12-26-2004, 10:00 AM

It's been a while since I last had one. It was not a full body one.

That's what I want-"FULL BODY"
post #10 of 19 (permalink) Old 12-29-2004, 06:52 PM
I Brake (For) Bitches

Quote:
Originally Posted by JKDGabe
Most people want the chicks but after you've had a few you'll probably not care anymore as long as it feels good.

please dont ever say that type of thing again

Who needs please when we've got guns?
post #11 of 19 (permalink) Old 12-29-2004, 07:22 PM
None

I used to get a basical relaxation massage once a week. $1 a minute was about average.

After a few "getting older" experiances, I went for some more therapy based massages and I came out feeling fantastic.

At one point I had such a bad pinched nerve in my back and neck that it was causing my hands to shake ala parkinsons disease. Really scared the crap out of me and saw a doctor to take some tests. Went an visited a guy who was recommended by my doctor and he damn near twisted my spine into a pretzel to release the pinched nerves and relax my the muscles in my back.

my back was sore for several days, but in the end it was the best massage I'd ever had. Trish takes care of my massages now, but there are times where I need my back popped or a knot worked out that is so deep you'd need a miners helmet and most chicks don't have the hand or upper bosy strength to do it.

As for the homophobes that think its gay, let em walk around in pain. They don't know what their missing.
post #12 of 19 (permalink) Old 12-29-2004, 08:07 PM
Shakin them haters off!

Location: You've seen mine, Now lets see your's...Come with what you GOT!! No excuses!!
does the swedish institute count?

not really, how much does a massage cost to get one at your house?

Keep HATIN motha fucka$!
post #13 of 19 (permalink) Old 12-30-2004, 12:56 PM
Insane In The Membrane

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.D.
does the swedish institute count?

not really, how much does a massage cost to get one at your house?
$1.00 = 1 minute.

On a mission for commission
post #14 of 19 (permalink) Old 12-30-2004, 03:08 PM
M0DERAT0R

This thread has several QOTD posts.

'08 Pontiac G8 GT
Bone Stock
13.7 @ 102 mph
post #15 of 19 (permalink) Old 12-30-2004, 06:22 PM Thread Starter
Worship me

Quote:
Originally Posted by David Z28
This thread has several QOTD posts.
Remind me to punch you in the gut next time I see you...I'm a busy guy so I might forget...
post #16 of 19 (permalink) Old 01-01-2005, 08:48 AM

Quote:
please dont ever say that type of thing again
Get your mind out of the gutter.

Quote:
As for the homophobes that think its gay, let em walk around in pain.
Exactly.
post #17 of 19 (permalink) Old 01-07-2005, 03:50 PM
Lifer

Anyone have any numbers to these places?

post #18 of 19 (permalink) Old 01-11-2005, 02:38 AM

My fiance's sister is a massage therapist. She's learned all sorts of things that feel so damned good. And not just the kind of relaxing massage that only feels good while you're getting it. I mean the kind that makes you feel like butter for the rest of the day. I strongly reccomend it.
post #19 of 19 (permalink) Old 01-24-2005, 06:13 PM
MFFL!

Where do you find these massage peeps at? I'm looking for one in the Carrollton area? Any good references?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement