getting back into the gym, ordered some Pinnacle NOx2 too - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 12-04-2004, 09:00 PM Thread Starter
Lifer

getting back into the gym, ordered some Pinnacle NOx2 too

Well I finally am getting back into the routine at the gym. The past 2 months has killed me; in between being sick twice and a massive regiment of tests at the university between being sick I haven't been able to do anything in the gym until this last week. I just have finals to get through and then I'm going to be lifting heavy during the holidays to get back into shape before spring semester starts up.

So... I figured I would finally try the nitric oxide supplements and ordered myself a bottle to see how it goes. Don't know if anyone cares or wants updates, but if you are interested I will be posting up every so often about my gains when on it, and then see what happens when I run out. I know nitric oxide is eaten up very fast by the body so you have to continually take the supplements to keep the pump going all day, but I want to really see what happens when I'm on it and then how much I fall when off of it for two or three weeks after.

Who's got experience with this and if you have a detailed journal I would like to hear about gains (on)/ losses (off)

Thanks
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 12-04-2004, 09:09 PM
Lifer

well i would work out if i had semester test because it helps my stress level go WAY DOWN, i dont know about the supplements because im not old enough (16) but my bro takes some stuff im not sure what it s its like a drink. but keep it updated. i would like to see if you get any results form it.
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 12-05-2004, 07:30 AM Thread Starter
Lifer

Hey BJ, all that I have to say to you is to stay the hell away from supplements or anything of the sort until you are 19 or 20. It is a proven fact that taking different supplements will screw with your growth hormone and other stuff, but I will keep you updated.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement